First Meeting Ch. 02

Story Info
John falls down the rabbit hole.
14.6k words
4
7k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,296 Followers

This is a continuation of my story 'First Meeting'. I suggest you read that one first. It contains elements of domination and submission but very little sex. All characters are over eighteen.

=====================

"You see, unlike other dommes you might encounter," Brenda said "I have no interest in your money. I really don't care much about this thing hanging between your legs although I might reward you by letting you use it from time to time. You have a mouth with a tongue and I find that far more pleasurable than any cock. If I wanted to indulge one of my occasional whims to have my pussy stretched, I would most likely have you strap on a dildo and get to work. What I really want is your obedience and I will get it. Your humiliation is a bonus and I know you will be humiliated just knowing you HAVE to obey even the simplest of my commands. "

'My brother in law is still humiliated whenever my sister orders him to do something he does not like or want to do, despite their marriage of what, ten years or so. He has no choice. Well he has a little choice. He can ask for a divorce, but he knows he will be ruined. He would walk away with only the clothes on his back. He would have to accept being outed as a submissive pussy. As work goes, he could probably find a job, but not one as good as this.. Married, he has power to run this hotel which he does very well, and the money that comes with it. He gets whatever privileges and perks my sister grants him. But enough about him."

"I intend to train you. Training a sub is not the same as training a dog. I have no intention of teaching you skills. I take that back. Very shortly, you will know how I like my pussy licked. Mary might like a slightly different technique and she will teach you how to please her. To me, training is convincing you that no matter what I decide and order, you will do it. I do not expect you to like it all, either. Some things you might enjoy and some you will hate, but either way you will do what you are told."

"You need to know that I will not dehumanize you. I have no intention of ruining you. I will not cut off body parts. I will not get you arrested or jeopardize your health. You have your limits and I have mine. You will learn to trust me, but DO NOT cross me."

Brenda laughed at my obvious look of horror and despair. "You had much better control of your emotions downstairs when we talked with those business people. I watched you and your expression remained impassive when you dealt with them."

"We will get started shortly. But I have to confess I am totally aroused at this afternoon's revelations. When we met yesterday I saw you as a distraction, a short term toy, a couple of days at most. Now I see you as something far more valuable. And knowing I control, no OWN you is making my pussy tingle."

I watched as Brenda stood up and began to unfasten her pants. She warned me not to move so her pants were almost touching my face as she pulled them down. The first thing I saw was her trimmed pudenda. I have to admit I cringed a bit. I have no objection with getting close to a clean woman's pussy. But I certainly did not want to stick my face near and especially not put my tongue into a ripe, sweaty one. I was pleasantly surprised. The vulva before me had been recently cleaned. Of course I could smell signs of full blown female arousal. A minute or so later, my mouth was once again open, my tongue feverishly trying to make her orgasm so I could get off my knees. My physical position was now my primary concern. My legs were cramping. I was too scared to say anything. I was sure she would just laugh and tell me to deal with it. So I kept quiet.

Unlike this morning when Brenda had me go down on her, this time she coached me along, telling me what she wanted. She said earlier I was a simple toy to be used, and then tossed away. Now, I was still a toy, but one she wanted to keep and fine tune. I could tell I did a decent job because she orgasmed repeatedly. But I got no thanks. She told me my performance was 'adequate' but would improve with practice.

As I washed my face, she entered the bathroom and sat on the toilet to urinate. I jumped, wondering what was going to happen next. "Relax. I am not going to use you as toilet paper. Well, I would if you made me really angry. But you can be assured you will know you have done that ahead of time because your balls would be quite sore. Nor will I ever make you consume shit. That is not only gross but a threat to your health. Like I said earlier, my job is to be responsible."

Brenda and I went to a nearby restaurant for lunch. She changed gears once again and acted as if we were just two people on a simple date. She questioned me about my life at home, discovering I was a widower, had a couple grown stepchildren with whom I maintained a friendly relationship. I was building a retirement home out in the country in the middle of some wooded land I owned.

When I described the property she commented, "That sounds like one of those prepper sites you see on television." I admitted it was certainly very different than life in the city where the wild animals walked on two legs. I found Brenda to have a charming personality and quick wit. She acted and spoke like one of the many competent business women I had known all my working life. I almost forgot her domineering side.

As we entered the hotel lobby she told me she could not find a replacement this morning and would have to help at the reception desk. I told her that was fine as I was perfectly capable of finding something to do on my own. "Oh no! You don't understand. Mary asked me to keep an eye on you until she arrived this evening. Last night I thought I would plant your butt on that sofa or make you sit behind the desk and we could talk during the slack times. Basic babysitting. But Mary and I talked this morning. She asked for some special preparations and I promised to take care of it. So I made alternate plans." Once again a major switch.

I followed her past the workout room and spa areas and a sign saying business office. Finally, we arrived at an unmarked door. Brenda turned. "This is my apartment. Now I want you to understand me fully. You may not enjoy your time in there, but you will obey as if Mary or I are giving you the orders. Mary gave me a list of things she would like. I approved and I may very well add to them. Especially after the revelations earlier. You belong to me, We have established that. Right?"

I nodded and she gripped my chin and looked directly into my eyes. "We are in private. Don't think I will not slap you. If you really piss me off, I will bust your balls. NO NODDING. You tell me, using words, that I own you and make it sound sincere."

I was once again totally cowed as I stated. "You own me Mistress Brenda. I will do whatever you say."

She turned to unlock her door and walk inside.. I followed. I found myself in a small foyer. Beyond that I could see a nicely furnished living room. This was not typical hotel furniture. I paused where the carpet began not knowing if I was to strip.. Brenda saw my hesitation and guessing the reason, smiled. She told me that Mary's rules only applied to my room. Here I just had to follow orders as they were given.

I could smell potpouri or perfume scenting the air. Brenda walked around the huge plush sofa and stopped. I began to follow but froze when I heard a voice. "I'm almost finished with this paragraph. I've been working on my essay."

I stared at the figure laying on the sofa, her head propped up on a pillow on the armrest. It was a teenage girl dressed entirely in black. Her hair was black and she had black lipstick that made her face look pale. I saw black boots on the floor to one side of the couch. "Ok,, finished" she said as she got to her feet.

"This is my niece, Beth. Beth, this is John Wilson, the man I told you about." I nodded and said hello. One of her eyebrows arched as she looked me up and down. I noticed the flash of a ring piercing her brow and another in her nose. "Hi, glad to meet you." she said and grinned. With the black lipstick, the grin looked anything but friendly.

"I saw your text that you found my note with your instructions. Do you have everything you will need?" Brenda asked. "You understand everything I want done?"

"Oh yeah. I'm all set. I can handle this. It'll be fun." Beth replied with another scary grin.

Brenda turned to me. "Beth here, is in charge. You will obey her like you would me or Mary." Brenda stated flatly.

"Who is Mary?" Beth asked.

"His online domme." Brenda answered. Turning to me,"Do you understand that you are to obey any order Beth gives you? She is going to watch you for the rest of the afternoon and evening and she has instructions to prepare you."

I was confused. Dressed like she was, it was impossible to determine her age. She could have been anywhere between fifteen and and twenty, but certainly not any older. The jacket she wore concealed her enough I could not judge breast development. "But she is a CHILD!" I declared.

Out the corner of my eye, I saw Beth step forward but did not see her hand move. My head rocked to the side with the force of her slap. She glared at me. I reflexively glared at her. "Call me a child again and I will nail your balls! I am eighteen. I am not a child." she growled. "And you better get that expression off your face. Remember your place!"

Brenda laughed. "She is fully capable. And has the right to discipline you in any way and anytime decides. She has my complete trust and backing. Understand?" I nodded, now too stunned to say anything.

I watched as Brenda began to take her shirt off. She said she had to change for work and began to walk towards a room to one side. I guessed it was her bedroom. Beth caught my attention.."John! Pay attention! I told you to take your clothes off. Ignore me again and your butt will pay."

"Why?" I stammered."What you going to do?"

"Spank your ass raw if you do not get moving. I expect you nude and your clothes folded and put on that chair." pointing to a straight chair by the desk. "You have sixty seconds."

I turned to appeal to Brenda. "Please, I can't do anything with her. I certainly can't be naked. She is too young."

Brenda laughed and responded from her bedroom. "You don't have anything Beth has not seen many times. She has taken full control of her stepfather. He submits to anything she says. And you will too. I would advise you to get naked quickly or she WILL beat your butt. She has her instructions. You just consider her an extension of me."

My hands shook as I began to pull my shirt over my head. When I finally had my clothes folded, I turned back to see Beth looking at her watch. "Two minutes over time. Let's see, I think that is good for 24 with the paddle. I MIGHT let some of them go if you are extra good from now on. Believe me, you can't take two dozen from me without screaming and bawling. My stepfather sure can't and he gets it so often he has an iron butt."

"You spank your stepfather?" I asked aghast.

"Of course. Mom is pretty busy, so I handle most of his discipline." she replied, like it was the most normal thing in the world.

Brenda emerged from her bedroom and announced she would be at the front desk. Then she warned me that Beth had better not give her a bad report about me. With that warning she left.

Beth told me to stand still while inspected me. She barely glanced at my junk which was beginning to get erect.. She had me put my arms on my head and spread my legs while she looked me over. I observed her closely. Her jet black hair was combed over her head to one side, exposing triple piercings in her left ear and a tribal tattoo on the otherwise smooth white skin of her neck.

The goth look was wrong on someone so young, I thought. Then I felt another wave of humiliation with the realization I was standing nude in front of her and had no right to make a judgement on her appearance.

"Not too bad. It shouldn't take long." she commented.

"What won't take long?" I asked. She reached out and grasped my left nipple and pinched. It was still sore from Mary twisting it the night before and I could not help wincing and gasping. Beth grinned.

"They look bruised, I bet you thought Brenda was going to twist them off. Or was it the other lady? No matter. You talk when I give you permission." she said.

"To answer your question, I am going to take all your body hair off, of course." she answered. Then at my gasp and expression of surprise, "You didn't know?" I shook my head. "You are new to all this aren't you?" she asked. I nodded. "Ok, then. You can speak as long as it is respectful. Just call me Beth, none of that Mistress Beth crap. As long as you do exactly what I say when I tell you, we will get along fine. Otherwise, you will not be able to walk straight when I give you back to my aunt. Or, I walk out of here and you can deal with her, or rather she will deal with YOU. Believe me, you do NOT want to risk that."

Over the next few hours, I learned a great deal about Beth's family and her personal life. She knew her mother was the boss of the family at an early age but was not fully exposed to what all that entailed until she reached puberty. She was aware far earlier than that her step father was spanked when he was bad and was told that it was a family secret. She had often heard the sounds of a spanking and him crying late at night.

She learned male anatomy from pictures and then using her step father as a live model. He even had to masturbate in front of her to show her what semen looked like. "The only thing I could not see was how hairy most guys are. I mean their groins and asses have gross hair all over. Stuart did not have a bit on his whole body. Mom had taken it all off with electrolysis long before. He has facial hair but only because she has him wear a mustache or a goatee or some such depending on her mood." she explained.

"I learned how sensitive a guy's balls are when I was like thirteen. I had heard about it, so naturally, I had to try it out on Stuart. For a while, whenever he even remotely pissed me off, I would kick, punch, or slap his balls so hard he would drop to his knees in pain. He did not tell Mom I was hurting him so badly for a while, but one day she caught me slapping his balls and then making him stand up so I could do it again.. Mom made me stop. We had long talks about being responsible."

"I was young then. I have learned a lot since. I did quite a bit of studying online. I'm not talking about those porn femdom stories. I mean about the psychology of dominance and submission. Both Mom and Brenda say to not get ahead of myself and let it happen naturally and I will find my way."

I asked her about her boyfriends. She giggled at my surprise when she told me she was a virgin. She had not found a guy she liked enough to have sex. "I date and all. I even have played with some guys' stuff while making out. I knew a lot from playing with Stuart. I've let a couple guys lick me ...and a couple girls too. Just nobody I want to fuck."

I did not learn all this in a single conversation. She told this as she painfully removed all my body hair. She read me her instructions. They said for her to wax away every hair below my chin. Beth laughed and told me I was the first guy she had fully waxed by herself. She had assisted two of her Mom's and Brenda's friends remove the hair off their sub's groins. And she had waxed her own legs.

Beth wanted to know why an "old guy" like me was just now being a sub. I had to tell her about my online play. She was amused but despite my questioning, offered no hint of who her aunt had dommed nor how. I was sure she knew a lot about her aunt's private life. It seemed they had few secrets from each other.

I was not happy with having my hair removed. Unfortunately, I did not see a way out of it. Both Mary and Brenda wanted it done. Yesterday, Mary had suggested she might do it. I had not imagined she would order it done so soon nor in this manner. Having a girl only eighteen do it to me would have been inconceivable and I would not have allowed it only a few days ago. I thought once more to my 'falling down the rabbit hole' analogy.

Beth divulged a little about her aunt. I found out Brenda was older than I had thought. She was 45, the same as me, and had a grown daughter. "Is she a domme also?" I could not help myself but ask.

"That is her business. I will just say she likes girls." Beth answered. Before I could say anything else, Beth added. "If you want to know more personal details about anybody else in the family, it will cost you. Just tell me you want me to put a ring like the one in my eyebrow in the tip of your dick, right here in the pee hole." When I shook my head, Beth giggled, feigning a pout. "Aww... I so wanted you to ask for it. I like piercings."

Beth openly laughed when she got to my butt cheeks and ass crack. "Wow. your butthole looks raw. It is all swollen and puffy.. Did Brenda ream you out?" She insisted I tell her in detail how Mary had used the dildo. When she thought I was not giving her enough detail, she reminded me that I had already earned twenty four swats with the paddle and whether that number was increased or lowered depended on my compliance and attitude, I answered every question she asked.

I was completely hairless and smooth when Brenda arrived early evening. She carried bags of take out food. Of course I was still nude so she examined me rubbing her fingers over my now smooth skin and complimented Beth on the "excellent job she had done." Then she asked Beth if she had made me do any work and lick her pussy.

"EWWW!! I don't want some old guy eating me out. I got all wet watching him wiggle around and make funny sounds while I waxed him, but I don't want him touching me. Not even with his tongue." Beth said. Brenda shrugged, and did not comment.

"After you eat, you can get on with the rest of the preparation." Brenda said to Beth." You might have him wear a pantie liner when you bring him out front." she added.

"Pantie liner?" I questioned. Neither woman answered me.

I understood later what the pantie liner was for as I prepared to leave Brenda's apartment. After dinner Beth had subjected me to a series of enemas the likes of which I had never even thought of. Not even the cleanse for a colonoscopy was as extensive as the treatment I endured at her hands. Once Beth declared me clean she slathered my anus with lube, forcing it inside with three fingers, She wiped the excess from my butt crack and then pushed a medium size butt plug inside.

Just before eight that night, Beth delivered me to the reception desk. Mary and Brenda sat behind the counter, talking. "I see he is still in one piece," Brenda observed, grinning."Did you give him the 24 swats with the paddle?"

"Nope. He was pretty good." Beth said. "I gave him five, though, just for GP's and that was enough to make him shriek like a baby. I thought he was going to cut and run." She held up a small bag. "You might want to take this away from him. This is his wallet, and keys to his rental car . He can not get far without any money or credit cards. And he can't get more without his ID." Both Mary and Brenda laughed.

"Be a good boy, John. I will see you around." Beth said and with a wave to her aunt, left us.

"Do you want to get a drink before we take our boy upstairs?" Mary asked Brenda. "Sure. I could use one." Brenda answered. They set off for the bar. Brenda snapped her fingers and pointed at a position a few paces behind them. Mary looked over her shoulder at me, laughing as I assumed my place and followed..

The bar was full. This time, the majority of the clientele were men. I saw several familiar faces. We stood at the bar. As the women ordered I watched the attorney from earlier approach. "Mr Wilson, I wanted you to know negotiations are going extremely well. Even better than the preliminary expectations." he said. When I nodded without saying anything, he continued."Stock prices are up and we should be locking our price several points higher than we originally thought."

Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,296 Followers