First Meeting Gone Rough

Story Info
I go to meet a man I met online and things get out of hand.
4.2k words
4.49
45.7k
75
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started about a month ago when I met him online. It was a sex chat forum, so at first I didn't pay much attention to what I was telling him. You get so many random lewd messages, and only a rare few turn into actual conversations or roleplays, which I enjoy.

But Ralph was very polite and right off the bat we started talking freely; he could understand my irony and jokes even without me adding emojis to make the messages sound less serious, and he was always very careful not to make me feel uncomfortable about our discussed topics. He was actually the first guy I'd chatted with more than once. Usually the conversations last until one of us logs off, but with Ralph I kept coming back to chat; even at school or at my half-time job I sometimes found myself thinking about what I wanted to tell him about myself or ask him about his life.

I think it added to the excitement that we lived in the same city. I could have served him coffee at the cafe I work at and I wouldn't have known it. Sometimes when a handsome young man roughly fitting his description walked in, I would imagine it being Ralph and what he would tell me when he realized who I was. You know, the usual slightly naughty but quite innocent thoughts you get sometimes.

We had been talking for over two weeks when we started taking the thought of meeting up seriously. He was very insistent that he didn't want to force my hand, but I think a date was what we were both looking forward to. He suggested a small bar he knew for the meeting, and just to keep the suspense, we didn't exchange pictures of each other, but instead described what we would be wearing. I know I didn't have to tell him I was wearing black lace undergarments, but it made him happy and me even more excited.

He was the one who asked if I wanted there to be some kind of rules, just to feel safer. I felt like hugging him for that considerate thought, but since we were both at our separate laptops somewhere across the city, I sent him some flirty messages instead. We decided on a rule that could easily be described as "look, but don't touch", and that we would see where things escalated to if we felt comfortable with each other. That suited me perfectly, because as a virgin I was in no hurry to do anything terribly stupid on that first date.

So there I was, sitting at that tiny bar in a rather quiet part of the city, wearing a pink knee-length skirt and a black top. It was summertime, so I had foregone wearing any pantyhose, and I'd taken off my jacket indoors.

Ralph came right on time, wearing exactly what he'd described: simple dark blue jeans and a distinctive Skillet t-shirt. I was glad but not surprised that he looked just like he had said and just about how I had imagined him: slim but muscular, serious angular face with deceivingly kind brown eyes, messy brown hair and hairy arms.

What put me off a little at first was that he looked a bit older than he had told me. I had it on my profile that I was 18, although that was only true since two weeks ago, and he'd told me he was 21, but now that I could see and hear him, he appeared closer to thirty. "I get that a lot," Ralph laughed nonchalantly. "It's a good thing at a job interview but depressing when I go out with friends. Everyone looks like they're just out of high school and they get asked why they're hanging out with their uncle."

He got us drinks and we started off talking in that relaxed manner we had adopted while still chatting online. It was delightful! I hardly noticed as an hour passed by and the other three guests in that small bar left; no one came in after Ralph. I supposed it wasn't a very popular place. The barman was bored and on his phone for most of that time.

Although we weren't being vulgar or anything, I was tickled by the thought of how much intimate information this man sitting next to me on this bar couch already knew about me. I had told him I was still innocent, that I was physically completely unspoiled. He knew when I got very bored or turned on by something or someone, I liked to watch rough porn, sometimes black&white or hentai. He also knew I had once rubbed myself close to an orgasm in a bus, my hand hidden under my skirt and bag. Ralph had asked me a lot of questions about that experience, so he must have remembered all about it even now.

I knew about him, too, of course. He had had two serious girlfriends already, almost moved in with one, but they had broken up before it came to that. That girl had been a virgin when they met; just a random fact. Sometimes he would wank himself in a public bathroom when he met a really hot girl with whom he didn't think he had a chance. When he'd told me that I had tried to imagine him doing that because of me, and it had soaked my panties.

"I'd like to kiss you." We had been going on about first experiences and previous dates, so the suggestion didn't come completely out of the blue. His kind eyes were mesmerizingly innocent as he said that.

I think I blushed a little before nodding. I had liked Ralph since the first time we started chatting, so kissing him was guaranteed to be a pleasant experience.

He placed his hand on the back of my head as he leaned in, quite eagerly, and seized my lips in a happy kiss. It was tentative, tender even at first. He backed up a bit to look me in the eyes, as if searching for confirmation, and then went for it again, this time more possessive, braver. I knew we had agreed not to touch, but kissing was fine, I loved it. He licked my lips until I allowed them to part and his tongue began exploring my mouth. I had never been kissed like that, and he took full happy advantage of my inexperience by kissing me hard and long.

His other hand suddenly groped one of my breasts, completely surprising me. For a moment I wanted to stop him, but then I thought, what harm was there in him touching my breasts? We were both fully clothed; he just wanted to expand the experience, make us both enjoy the kiss even more. He squeezed my breast greedily, then felt for the nipple through the fabric. It was hard and he pinched it, sending a surprised jolt of pleasure up my spine.

My mind was a little foggy by the time I registered the fact that his hand had left my chest and was now on my knee, but more precisely, under my skirt. When I felt it start moving up, I quickly pressed my hands against his chest, gently but insistently pushing Ralph away from me.

"Stop," I said as calmly as I could, my hand landing on his on my thigh. Ralph gave me an innocent look. "We said, look but don't touch. Remember?" I gave him a forgiving smile, hoping he wouldn't be too upset with me ruining the moment.

He matched my smile, but without even a hint of apology said, "But that's what I wanted—to look. Your skirt is just getting in my way a little." I felt both embarrassed that I had accused him and shy because he wanted to see my pussy just like that. "Do you think we could change that?" he asked with a smirk, caressing the inside of my thigh and using his other hand to pat the now evident bulge in his jeans. "Or do you want to see mine first?"

I was left uncharacteristically speechless for a moment, gaping a little at him. We were in a public place after all! Not to mention we were seeing each other for the first time. As if guessing what I was thinking, he gestured vaguely around us.

"There's no one here, see? Even the barman has gone to the kitchen." I glanced around to see that he was right; we were completely alone, although I suspected a place like this might have a security camera somewhere. "There's no harm in looking, is there? It's like watching porn, only live and more intimate."

This time I definitely blushed at the mention of porn, and that must have encouraged him somehow, because he pulled his hand away from me and started undoing his jeans while asking, "Do you want me to do it? Show you what I'm packing?"

I nodded slowly, feeling I was doing something completely outrageous as I watched him push down his jeans and boxers, and his penis popped out. He had told me he was about 7,5 inches, but I hadn't fully realized how big that was until now. His cock looked huge and thick to me, almost standing up. I blushed harder, realizing he was so hard for me.

"D'you like it?" Ralph smirked, watching my reaction. I averted my eyes when I gave a shy nod. "You can touch it if you want." I immediately shook my head, knowing that would be crossing the line. Firstly, I had never really seen or touched a penis before, and secondly, because I had promised him no touching. Maybe I was more strict about that rule than he was, but I didn't want things to be unfair.

"OK," he replied soothingly, showing me he was fine with my decision. I saw him grab his cock and move his hand up and down on it a few times. He gave a soft sigh and looked at me again. "Do you think I could see yours? Don't be embarrassed. I'm quite exposed here, so you won't be under-dressed." I gave a snort of laughter at that. "There's no one here, and the backrest is concealing you anyway. It'll just be me."

I was persuaded to slip my hands underneath my skirt and push my panties down. it would have been easier to leave them around my knees, but then maybe Ralph wouldn't have been able to get a good look, so I decided to pull them completely off and stick them into the pocket of my jacket lying next to me on the couch. Persuaded was perhaps the wrong word. I reminded myself that I wanted this date to be as erotic as it could get. I was almost shivering with excitement, exposing myself like this in a public bar for this guy I was meeting for the first time.

"You're so beautiful, my pet, I bet your pussy looks just perfect as well." I was extremely flattered, and a tad surprised by the name he had called me.

Once my panties were off, I turned towards Ralph, who was still touching his penis from time to time, and pushed my skirt up to my waist, showing my trimmed pussy. Ralph grinned approvingly and licked his lips. I didn't think he could see that I was getting a little wet already between my folds, even when I spread my legs a little bit to allow him a better view of me.

"That's lovely," Ralph commented admiringly, his eyes eating up the sight before him—an 18-year-old pretty virgin showing off her pussy to her in the bar. That thought made me feel quite dirty, but I was not concerned. "You're just perfect in every way," he said as he leaned closer again for a kiss, this time confident enough not to ask for permission.

I kissed him back gladly, enjoying his attention and feeling utterly scandalous for it. Ralph turned a little and rested my head against the backrest as we kissed passionately. I realized with a short delay that his hand was on my thigh again, this time purposefully moving upwards. I clapped my hand down on his, trying to stop its movements and to get out of the kiss.

Ralph smiled against my lips, undeterred by my little hand, and easily reached his destination. When his large hand brushed against my pussy, I realized how hot I was feeling all over. He pressed his fingers against my pussy and I groaned against his mouth for him to stop.

"Relax," he said, staying close to my face, already sliding his middle finger down between my pussy lips. I was pressing my legs together as hard as I could, but there was still room enough for him to touch me there. "It won't feel real to me if I can't touch you."

"Stop, we had a deal." I felt a little betrayed but I couldn't manage to be angry with him yet, since I liked him so much.

"You are so fantastic that I just can't hold myself back," Ralph went on. I was embarrassed by how easily his finger moved up and down over my pussy; he had gotten me so wet for him. "I just want to feel all of you."

"No." I tried to push him off, but as I feared he was quite strong and unmovable.

"Let me make you feel good," he whispered, sliding more fingers across my pussy and pressing one gently against my clit.

"I said no," I replied breathlessly, looking around in worry that we could be seen. "I don't want this, not now, not like this."

Ralph smirked, his finger prodding at my little hole. "Come on, I know what kind of porn you watch. You told me yourself how exciting it was to turn yourself on in public." I was shaking my head, astounded, when his finger very slowly pressed into my pussy. "I'm gonna make you feel that and even more today. And you're gonna love it."

It sounded like an order more than a loving promise, although I was sure he meant it to be reassuring. His finger was thick and, luckily, he didn't dare go very deep into me. He pressed in and out of my small hole slowly, almost mercifully. No one had ever touched me down there except for me, and I was stunned by how different it felt when I couldn't anticipate his movements and could focus solely on the unexpected pleasure he was bringing me.

"Please stop," I said, trying to sound composed, although his touch was driving my body crazy. "I'm not enjoying this." Ralph rubbed his finger up against my pussy walls and gave a smug smirk at my gasping response.

"Of course you are," he replied, leaning closer to me, his breath hot on my face before he leaned even farther and started whispering in my ear, licking it between words. I was left, stunned, to look out at the empty room while Ralph fingered me carefully but insistently. "You're on fire inside. You feel like you have to resist, but you don't. It's all right. I'm making you feel amazing."

He pressed his finger deeper, kneading my clit with his thumb and driving me insanely close to an orgasm I didn't want to succumb to. It was silly how little it took him to get me this far. He was partly right, of course, but I really didn't want him to keep touching me. This was so risky, and definitely not how I had wanted my first time getting fingered by a man to be. I was taken by him but I wasn't ready yet to actually go so far.

"I want you to remember this feeling," Ralph breathed into my ear when he sensed I was getting close. "Remember exactly how I fingered your cunt in this place. I want you to think about this the next time you pleasure yourself, preferably when you feel you shouldn't. Maybe at work when no one is around or at school way in the back of the class. Think about my hand up your skirt and inside your innocent little pussy, about how much you really want me to do this to you."

I let out a whimpering gasp when I came on his hand, caught up in the unwanted ecstasy of his experienced touch and the scandalous images he was building up in my head.

"Good girl," Ralph hummed with a smirk. His gentle eyes had adapted a daring glint by now, and although I was embarrassed and intimidated, I stared straight into his eyes, holding my breath for what would happen next.

I was trying to convince myself that nothing would, that Ralph would be content with having fingered me. I didn't think he would want to do anything more, except kiss me, which I would be fine with. I hadn't quite wrapped my head around the fact that he had brought me to orgasm yet and I couldn't bring myself to hate him or anything, although I was disappointed in him for not keeping his word and his hands off me.

I was confused at first when he started adjusting my position until I realized he was pushing me to lie down on the couch. I started fighting him off passionately. "No! Get off, Ralph! Don't you get it?! I said I'm not ready for anything like this! Please!"

"I know just how ready you are," Ralph retorted self-assuredly, pushing me down on my back and positioning himself over my kicking legs, keeping them down with his weight. "You are so hot and wet for me," he went on as he slid his hand once over my dripping pussy to demonstrate, and then yanked up my top, revealing my perky breasts. I tried to cover myself with one arm while still trying to push him off with the other.

Ralph pried my arm away, pushing it down next to my head. "You're such an amazing girl," he muttered against my chest as he licked my nipples and gave each of them a short suck. I could feel his heavy cock press against my thighs. "This is what you dream about when you watch porn, isn't it? You want to be taken, you want to be—used." I shook my head desperately, tears rising in my eyes. I could see how I could have given him the wrong impression of me, but all I wanted was for him to stop. "Yes, you're loving this, aren't you? You precious little girl, I'm gonna make you feel so good."

"Stop, stop!" I was out of breath from struggling underneath him and terrified of him now. He really wanted to go all the way with me, to fuck me right here in the bar! "Or I'm gonna scream!"

Ralph was licking my neck and I could hear the smirk in his voice. "There's a closed sign on the window," he mentioned confidently, massaging one of my breasts and making me sigh accidentally. "The bartender is a friend. He's probably in the back watching the security camera footage now."

I froze when he said that, overwhelming embarrassment overriding any and all disgust I felt for the barkeep for watching my unfortunate situation. It was dawning on me that I was trapped, that my previously intriguing friend was going to do to me whatever he wanted, and I was all alone and too weak to fight him off.

"If you'd like, I could call him over afterwards," Ralph chuckled against my left nipple, which was once again seized in his mouth.

"No!" I gasped in horror, and at least at this Ralph smiled reassuringly.

"We'll see," he said and slipped his hand down between us. "But for now, we're gonna have some fun, you and I." He rubbed my hopelessly soaked pussy for a long moment, making me shiver all over with dreadful anticipation. He then raised himself a little to position his cock against my pussy.

"No-no-no!" I pleaded with him helplessly while he rubbed the enormous head of his cock along my exposed pussy. He grabbed my thigh and forced my legs open to get better access. "Please, Ralph, please! Not like this! I don't want my first time like this! Please stop, please..."

I felt the head of his cock press up against my tiny hole and I was filled with horrible doubt. I couldn't imagine that huge rod fitting into me, especially when I had never had sex before. But Ralph was confident and started pushing himself down on me. He was looking with lustful determination straight into my frightened teary eyes when his huge cock slid into me for the first time.

I gasped with agonized shock, feeling as if I was being impaled. Ralph's cock went in with obvious difficulty, my innocent resisting pussy not ready for his assault. He felt even thicker than he had looked and I was sure that monster of a cock was going to rip something inside me. It didn't fit very far at first, and Ralph started pulling it out and pushing back in in a slow but determined pace. I got the feeling he was trying to spare me, although it still hurt like fire with each push.

"Good girl," Ralph breathed warmly, keeping my gaze. Suddenly he thrust forward harder and a short-lived flash of pain sliced through my abdomen. "You're such a good little girl," he repeated lewdly and I realized he had just taken my virginity.

Tears started streaming from the corners of my eyes into my hair as Ralph picked up pace, his massive cock still having trouble moving well in my young pussy, but now he could go deeper and did so enthusiastically. My body shook violently as he rammed into my little pussy with merciless speed and vigor, first coaxing broken sobs and soon reluctant gasps from my mouth.

He was touching me deeper than I had known was possible. Ralph grinned and frowned at the same time, concentrating on reaching as far as he could while keeping up his rapid animalistic pace. I was appalled at how my body was reacting to this violation; I was getting all hot and tingly and I felt that familiar urgency in the pit of my stomach that preceded an orgasm.

12