First Military Threesome Ch. 01

Story Info
Ex. Wife & I have a threesome with a coworker first time.
4.5k words
4.33
26.1k
18

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dpga4625
dpga4625
43 Followers

In 1982 there were many things not accepted regularly such as Male-Male-Female threesomes but that doesn't mean they didn't happen and were not properly enjoyed. Especially at a Montana Air Force base. One thing I am very good at is cooking and I had cooked up a nice spaghetti sauce for the planned invitation of an unsuspecting coworker on a nice Saturday night. The baby was with the babysitter and my wife wore an enthralling new ensemble that would awaken a dead guy. When she walked out all I could do was a deep intake of breath and say, "Wow, that is stunning!"

My wife Sue said, "That is what I was going for, this is from a friend of mine. She uses it for their 'fuck' nights so her hubby knows he's getting some that night. Look at this." She pulls up the hem of the flowing knee length filmy red dress to show the red garter belt attached to the stockings.

This evokes another deep intake of breath and my response, "It's everything I can do not to throw you onto the couch and fuck you silly. Not sure I can sit around all evening hard as a rock watching you seduce John."

Sue replies, "Well, it's you who suggested it. Hopefully, he has a smaller cock than you as that stupid doctor put in that extra stitch that makes fucking you painful. Besides, you'll get to eat out a freshly fucked pussy you like so well. Maybe if he's drunk enough, he'll let you fuck him with that big cock. Either way I'm ready! Just remember that I love you no matter what!"

Just then the doorbell rings and we both jump. I let her go to the door while I finish up the dinner and set the table. In the other room, Sue welcomes John and unexpectedly grabs his head and locks her lips to his pushing her tongue into his mouth. I look over my shoulder to see their lips locked and him putting his arms around her kissing her very hard. As I watch, she loosens her grip and he his while they slowly part he looks up seeing me watching and says, "Wow, what did I do to deserve that greeting. You look fantastic! Thanks for having me as I sure am getting tired of chow hall food living in the barracks." With one arm around her and his hand on her waist they walk over to the couch as she offers him a drink. "Sure, a glass of wine would be great."

Sue says to him in a low voice, "Maybe you can come to dinner more often in the future if you like what's cooking."

Sue comes out into the kitchen with a mischievous look in her eyes and says, "Kind of different not having to be on my tip-toes to kiss someone." She is 5'1" and about 105 pounds while John was 5'6" and about 135 distinctly different to my 6'2" 180-pound frame which is why I assumed his cock would likely be smaller than mine for my wife to enjoy. Then she says, "I don't think he expected that and said so. Are you still sure this is a good thing? I think he's cute as I have said before but he may get too attached if it works out as we hope. I did check and he's obviously not as big as you."

"When did you check that out, just now?"

"Well yes and no, I did kind of grab his crotch at the party a couple of weeks ago."

"Well my little hussy, maybe he suspects he may get somewhere with you already."

"Well you said I could try a smaller cock as long as you got to play too. Just wait till the Halloween when I shave you and dress you up as a hooker. I may just be able to sell you for some nice cash." As she winks at me.

"Yes, I'm more than happy to continue if you are good with it but if it does continue after tonight, we'll have to set ground rules, one specifically, you never fuck anyone without my being present and involved. Sound good?" I reply.

She kisses me as hard and intense as she did John as I push my tongue into her mouth, she bites it softly and I reach around roughly grabbing that beautiful ass pulling her into my hardening cock. We hold that for a good long time and I finally let go. She pulls back with a huge smile and I hand her a glass of wine picking up the other two walking out to sit with John a bit before dinner.

I sit on the opposite side of the couch from John while Sue plops in-between us with a real lustful look in her eyes. I say, "Hey John, how's it going today? I know you had a late shift last night. We didn't get much of a chance to talk again after Sue asked you to dinner."

"Oh, pretty good. I had a good sleep so am well rested and actually starving." All the while thinking, 'I know he saw her kiss me for that long greeting. What the heck is going on.' John was a handsome guy who Sue was attracted to the minute she saw him at a work party. Unlike Dan, he had dark hair and brown eyes, a thinner frame, but a nice round ass that he showed off in his tight jeans. No wife or girlfriend but a lot of dates which he'd related in detail during our shifts together. He was not one who slept around but wasn't jumping everything that could be seen. One of the reasons I hatched this plan for Sue to seduce him for tonight or maybe more.

"Cool, seems like a good time to get dinner on the table. Give me about 15 minutes. You two enjoy yourselves." I declare while I wink at John eliciting a puzzling look. During a few conversations after John had first met Sue, he had told me straight up that he thought Sue was one of the sexiest women he's ever seen and what a lucky man I was. I even told him that a month ago she had shown up at the office during shift wearing nothing but a coat and shoes and we had fucked in the storeroom. I had shared that she didn't believe that after having a child and the marks/chunky belly she thought she was disgusting. It was at a later party that I had whispered to him that he should tell Sue how sexy she looked. Sue had related to me the encounter:

-------------------

Sue was in the party host's kitchen helping by preparing a tray of treats to distribute to the party. John came into the room where she was alone and leaned on the counter beside her as she said, "Hi John, what's going on? You want a few treats before anyone else?" With a big smile on her face that made John melt in his tracks.

"Yeah, but really I just wanted to tell you something but wasn't sure how you'd react. So, I asked John if I could say something to you, he said I should if I thought you would like it." He says with a sly smirk on his face.

Sue looks at him more quizzically, "Ok, is it bad? Will I have to slap you if you say it?"

This elicits a big smile on his face, "Well, I'm not sure but I do sometimes enjoy a good slap. So here goes, I just wanted to tell you that I think you are the most beautiful, sexy, and enticing woman I've ever seen and certainly met in my life. If you weren't married to a friend of mine, I'd kiss you right now! I didn't tell Dan that part."

Taken aback Sue puts down the tray she was starting to pick up, turns toward John, looks into his eyes and says, "Don't let that stop you." John reaches around her back pulling her to him and kisses her long and hard. With Sue wrapping her arms around his neck they hold it for at least 2 minutes. John lets her slide back as his hands are on her hips and partially on her ass with hers on his cheeks. They look into each other's eyes as Sue flushes and says, "Hm that was really nice. Was it what you expected?"

"No, it was far beyond what I expected or dreamed about you know those types of dreams."

Still holding each other, she stutters, "Ssso, how about you come over for dinner two weeks from tonight?"

"You sure Dan would be ok with it?"

"Well, didn't he tell you to tell me what you thought?"

He says, "Yes, but as I said I didn't tell him the last part and certainly didn't say I'd try to kiss you!"

"Don't worry about it. We can tell him about it in two weeks." She pulls her hands from his face and before he can do anything, she cups her hands into his package and squeezes softly. Holding that position for about 30 seconds she starts to feel him rising to the occasion she squeezes a little harder until he seems to be full length.

Just as Dan walks through the doorway saying, "Hey Pat was asking where the treats are!" Sue grabs the tray and works her way around a hard John who doesn't want to be seen yet.

----------

I head into the kitchen to get the food ready. Sue slowly slides over a bit turning on one hip to look at John with her bedroom eyes look. He starts to flush even before she says anything. She puts her hand on his cheek as he leans forward to get closer, she whispers, "Please kiss me again!"

"What about John?"

"He'll be out there for at least 15 minutes. Now kiss me like you mean it!"

He leans forward locking lips with her as his hands move to her waist then to her ass pulling her closer. Her hand goes to his cock rubbing him through the jeans. Feeling his cock harden fast she massages it as he moans into her mouth. She pulls back her face and hand turning slightly pushing one of his hands onto her stocking clad leg up under her dress to her naked pussy where she grinds her clit into his hand. Mesmerized, he slides a finger down her clit into a very wet pussy pushing in as far as he can in this position. He fingers her eventually pushing two fingers into her pussy while pushing on her hard clit. She pulls his hand out guiding his hand to her mouth she lightly licks his fingers. Then she pushes that same hand and finger into his mouth where he sucks off her juices with gusto. Then she reaches down to her pussy loading her fingers with her wetness and offers them to him to suck off more of her juices.

She leans in to kiss him on the lips as she pushes herself off the couch. She stands up in front of him, pulls her dress up to the top of the stockings, and winks at him saying, "A taste of things to come. If you want."

"Oh God, I sure do want!" he stammers.

She holds out both hands saying, "Well, let's eat food, let it settle, and see where this evening leads us. And I mean both of us if that's OK with you?"

"Good by me, I'll do anything to get that dress off of you."

"Well, you may regret saying that when you know what I plan to do with you."

I yell out, "Dinner's ready"

We settle into a nice dinner with conversations about work and Sue's job at a jewelry store nearby. As we finish dessert, I clear off the table and clean up while they chat. Sue turns over her lovely shoulder and says, "Hey, why don't you grab the cards and come site down."

"Alright, I'll also get another bottle of wine open."

John says, "What would you like to play?"

I respond, "How about some poker?"

They both say, "Yeah, that sounds fun! Jinx"

John relates, "I didn't bring any money with me."

"Hm I guess we'll have to play different stakes then." Sue replies as I sit down at the table.

I start shuffling the cards and we cut for dealer. As hoped Sue wins the deal and gives the stakes as follows, "Ok, we're going to play strip poker. You lose a hand the winner gets to say what piece of clothing gets removed. Not really fair for me as I only have four items on but I'm game. The lowest hand of the three removes the item so if you fold just keep your cards in front of you. Then when you don't have anything to remove, we can up the stakes at that time. However, once there is one winner, he or she gets to dictate what happens next no matter what the winner wants but nothing disgusting. Sound good boys?"

John and I both respond with "God Yes!!"

"Great, Hopefully I can get two naked men to play with at the end of the game. Let me pee first." As she exits the room.

John looks over at me softly saying, "You sure you're good with this? I would do anything to fuck her just wasn't sure this was with your knowledge."

I look up and see her still at the doorframe listening, "Of course, I was the one who suggested she do this as my cock is too big now that the docs fucked her up and she doesn't like to give BJ's or anal. I just want her happy and from what I've heard she has already sized you up."

"Yeah, twice now."

"Just one question, are you sure you will go wherever this may go? She can be really kinky and it could lead to you and I having to do things."

"Sure am, I used to play around in High School a bit with both. Not a lot but enough to be OK with whatever she has in mind."

"Cool me too, but you might regret you said that. We can never tell anyone this is happening as both our careers would be ruined." As I let out a soft chuckle when Sue walks back in.

"Hey, you guys aren't planning on ganging up on me, are you?"

We respond, "Maybe later!" while laughing.

"Here we go. Five card draw, one draw, nothing wild but I did leave jokers in the deck so as we all know it's always wild. Oh, let's make it interesting and maybe faster. The hand winning with a joker gets an extra item for the joker." All the while dealing out the hand to each of us.

I look at my cards and see a nice pair of aces and duces. I lay out my single card and Sue says, "Already trying to bluff us, are you?"

"No, see John only has one down too."

"Yeah, I'll take one too."

"Ok, there you go and I'll take three." As she deals out the rest of the cards retiring the deck. "Since we're not betting lay them down boys." While she fans her cards onto the table. Showing two pairs, ladies over cowboys. John lays down a heart flush while I have aces over duces that I started with. "John's the winner and I'm the lowest. Which item so you want off me?"

"If you can, the bra that is under that dress. I want to anticipate what happens when the dress comes off!"

"All girls can take a bra off without the outer item easily, part of girl training." She slowly slides the straps off each arm reaching down between her breasts to unclasp then pulls the whole thing through one side. She tosses it at John's head saying, "A souvenir for you to keep at the barracks."

"Oh, god!" He says as he pulls it off his face and puts it in his lap covering an obviously hard cock.

She shuffles the deck and deals out another five cards to us all. While neither of us can take our eyes off her twinkling eyes and broad smile. I pull up my cards and my heart jumps as she has dealt me another nice hand, one queen short of a straight. I toss out one cards and she says, "Oh, here we go again. Maybe someone else should deal." With a chuckle.

John takes two and Sue takes the same. I didn't even look at the card yet as it's either there or not. I lay my cards down first and flip over the card to see a joker. "Cool, I exclaim!" John lays down a pair of threes and Sue has three aces.

"Damn" That sucks!

I look over at him as he mouths 'socks please.'

"Nope, sorry guy but shirt and pants now." Eliciting a giggle from Sue.

John pulls the shirt over his head revealing a nice almost hairless chest and a trim belly without the six pack of a person who exercises a lot. Standing up he unbuttons he jeans and starts pulling them down saying, "If I'd known this was going to happen, I would have dressed different." As he slowly pulls them down, we both see that he has no underwear on either. His semi erect cock pops out and hits the table while Sue grabs it pulling on it a bit then lets it go. As he bends over to pull his legs out of the jeans.

"Hm very nice. I look forward to getting to know that very personally."

"Hey, no touching yet! Save that for later!" As I reach over doing the same thing.

"You said no touching!"

"Well, you got to!"

Everyone laughs as John sits down with his hard cock sticking straight up just having a pair of socks left. Sue deals out another hand and wins with me as the loser. She goes straight to the pants as she knew I didn't wear underwear. As I stand up John reaches out to grab my hard cock. Looking at Sue he says, "Wow, he really long and thick!"

"Yeah, that's why it often hurts when we fuck. I was so horny thinking about tonight that earlier it didn't hurt when he fucked me two hours ago. You probably had a little of that when you licked your fingers earlier."

"Cool"

She deals out another hand which she loses and John wins. "Ok, now I want to see what's under that dress since I know you have no panties on."

Sue stands up getting flushed as she's never been one to show her nakedness to anyone, even me with her lower self-esteem. She pulls on the hem of the gauzy dress and slowly starts pulling it up first revealing her stockings and garter belt. A little higher she stops as her pussy with just a little blond hair on it shows. Then in one quick pull off the dress comes and her c-cup tits are revealed to both our delights. With sharp intakes of breath, we both lean over and suck on each nipple. She drops the dress and lets us suck a little then smacks us both on the head saying, "Later boys!"

As she sits down, we are both thinking, 'Wish I was that chair right now!'

Dealing out another hand with the end result my winning to John losing. Since I had another joker, off came the last two items. Next hand I lose to Sue and lose my shirt. Next hand I lose again to John with a joker and off come the socks. Sue stands saying, "Have to pee again." Walking by us all we can do is stare at her beautiful ass. When she returned, we got the most beautiful view of her in just garter and stockings. This causes her whole body to blush as she looks at both of our hard cocks when she walks by sitting again.

"Alright, here we go again." Dealing out the cards I end up with a pair of aces and two jokers while Sue has nothing.

"So, now I get three things! However, let's just assume you are now naked because leaving them on is far sexier than the alternative!"

"Ok, next hand the winner gets to choose where we start and the hand after that the winner gets to dictate the rest of the night! Special for you tonight only Dan, I'll do anything you want with only one limit, no severe pain." She looks at my face light up and says, "Yes, any hole any thing either of you desire. Well, unless I win then maybe I'll just do some watching and instructing. But there are no holds barred tonight, agreed?"

"AGREED!!" we say at the same time.

Dealing the cards again Sue ends up the winner and John and I have the exact same cards in different suits. She exclaims, "Oh fun for me! John, take this oil, that hard cock and fuck Dan's ass 15 strokes. It'll be tight but I hope you can without cumming. Dan, on the floor on all fours. Here I'll start you up John." She pulls him around while I watch and pushes his whole 5 ½ inch cock in her mouth for a couple of strokes. As I watch it almost looks like he'll cum now with his head up saying 'oh god' multiple times.

She lets up and turns him around saying, "Now fuck the virgin ass! Then since I won both of you after 15 Dan does the same to John"

Crestfallen, John looks at her and says, "I'm not sure I can take that thick of a cock."

"Ah, another virgin hole? Don't you both want to fuck women's asses?" We both nod. "Well, guess this will show you how it feels for us. I've only ever done it once and I thought Dans cock was splitting me in two. While I couldn't handle it, I'm sure you can." She giggles.

John slides around the table getting on his knees with my jeans under his knees. Dripping some baby oil down the crack of my ass and sliding his cock up and down to get it lubed up. Sue comes around sitting next to me so she can see close up as she grabs a clean-up towel. She reaches up and grabs his cock guiding it forward to my hole. "Ok, a little push here John. There we go." As his head pops past my muscle and I let out a little yelp. He holds it there a bit letting me get used to the invasion and Sue reaches under me grabbing my cock with one hand reaching around with the other to John's ass giving him a bit shove as he sinks fully into my ass getting a bigger cry from my mouth.

"Oh God that is painful!"

"A good pain, yes?"

"Not yet but maybe in a bit." As John holds letting me get used to the cock.

dpga4625
dpga4625
43 Followers
12