First Real Edging Bondage Massage

Story Info
Real gay masseur drives me crazy.
1.6k words
4.29
20.6k
10
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry for my "not so good" english. It is not my native language.

The story is not a fiction. Almost everything happened as I wrote it down.

First let me Introduce myself:

I am a 26 yo guy. I rent an apartment with an other guy who is 27 yo. The interesting thing is that he is gay. I never thought about myself as a bisexual, but sometimes even the male body and genitals can make me horny. I love wrestling and soft bondage porn, and my roommate caught me once when I watched it. He told, he loves wrestling and bondage too.

We got close to each other. We wrestled and played bondage but I dont write about it now.

He introduced me to his (gay) friends. This story is about my first real gay massage.

My roommate has a friend who is a masseur. (and also gay). My roommate told me that I should try him. He called him and discussed a massage date.

We went to his saloon. My roommate discussed something with the masseur then he went outside. He told he will wait there.

The masseur was more than 35 years old. I think he is close to 40. We introduced ourselves, discussed a little, then he told me to take a shower, and let the towel on my body, covering the genitals. I took a shower, then he told me to lie on the bed on my stomach.

He started to massage my back. It was very relaxing. After a 10 or more minutes he told me to turn over. I turned. He started to massage my chest and my tights. His hands came closer and closer to my testicles. As he did this I became more and more hornier. After a while he wanted to remove the towel. (When my roommate told me to try him, I had the feeling, that he is not a "simple" masseur)

I said, that he can remove it. Okay, so I lied totally naked on a massage bed with a 40 years old masseur. I am bisex but it was very strange for the first time. Then he told me he knows I love bondage and he knows my roommate. He asked me do I want a happy ending massage? I told yes. He wanted to tie my legs (only my legs) so I accepted. I had to spread my legs. My tights were on the bed but my legs were (from the knees) hung from the sides of the bed as he tied my ankles. After a while he started to massage my genitals. First my testicles. It was a fantastic feeling, I dont know how this technic is called, but it was fantastic. I could feel in my whole body as he worked on my testicles.

Then he started to massage my penis. He asked me to warn him when I am close to the orgasm. He massaged my cock for about ten minutes and I told I am close. He stopped and massaged my chest, shoulders and stomach. After a while he started to massage my cock again and put one of his fingers into my butt hole. I lifted my butt as he inserted his finger. He told me to say again when I am close. When I was close I told him and he stopped. He stared to massage again my chest. After a while he started to massage and stroke my cock and put one of his fingers into my butt, but this time he did not tell me to say If I am close. He stroked my cock and I got close to the orgasm. When I was really close, I wanted to warn him, but he stopped. He told me he can tie my hands as well If I want. I was so horny in that moment I could agree with anything. I told okay. He tied my hands. I had to hang down my arms from the bed and he tied my wrists under the massage bed as I lied on my back.

So from now on only my head, my torso and my tights were on the bed, and I was tied. He brought a towel rolled it, so it was like a thick pillow and put it under my hip. My butt was lifted from the bed so I think he did this because he could put his finger more easier into my hole. He started to stroke my cock again and pushed his index finger into my hole. As he stroked my cock I felt as my orgasm grew. I almost came, but he stopped. I asked him how does he know when to stop. He told when I am close to an orgasm my anus becomes very strain and he can feel it with his finger. He massaged my tights, my chest and started to stroke my cock again and of course his finger was in my butt. I was very close to the orgasm, but he stopped again. I told him that it is very special and sensual feeling but I want to cum. He told he knows, but I have to prepare because "we are going to be here for a while". I got a little confused but as he told this my penis became even harder.

He went to his bag and brought oil. He applied some onto my cock and started to stroke again, and put his finger into my butt. I started to moan as I got close to the orgasm, I almost cummed but he stopped again. It was getting a little exhausting. I tried to move my arms and legs but they were tied. He started to massage my cock again, then stroked it, I was very close to the orgasm the muscles in my legs arms and stomach were strain but he stopped. I pushed my upper body, my back lifted from the bed, and fell back. I asked him to stroke me further to the orgasm. He told he knows, but not yet. There was so much precum on my stomach it started to flow onto my hip. He brought some other oil and applied it only on to the lower spot where the head of the penis meets the shaft. Then he blew air from his mouth onto the sensitive spot. I could feel as the oil started to burn, but it was really cold too. I started to get close to the orgasm but never reached it. I was in total agony. My muscles were strained, I humped and squirmed. I pumped my lower body, up from the bed and down, I formed a bridge with my body and moaned really loud. I never felt like this before. I even could feel that my drool dripped down from the side of my mouth (I forgot to swallow from the feeling). I can say that I was close to unconsciousness. The feeling started to soften, and it disappeared in a few minutes. It was really frightening but the most fantastic feeling I ever felt. He let me to rest a little.

Then he started to massage my upper body again, then stroked my cock, pushed his finger. I was really close to cumming in no time but he stopped again. I started to beg him to let me cum. He started to massage my balls. And then again my cock. He barely touched it but I was close to the orgasm, so he stopped again. I started to feel a little anxiety but with sexual pleasure. It was very very strange. I started to cry as he stroked my cock again. I begged him continuously to let me cum, I said the word "please" at least a hundred times, but he stopped again when I was on the edge. Yes I really cried... I told him I can not take anymore, but he replied that I can. He stroked me again, my testicles and penis muscles started to hurt, and he stopped when I was about to cum. I started to free my hands and legs but he tied them very tight. I told him that I suck him or pay him but let me cum. He smiled but did not replied anything. But started to stroke my cock again, and stop when I was about to cum. He collected my precum from my stomach with one of his hands, then placed his hand above my face and started to pour it it. I was so horny I opened my mouth, so he poured my precum into my mouth. Then finally he told me he lets me cum, because edging can be dangerous for the heart when someone does this for a long time. He stroked me until I cum. It was the most intense orgasm ever. I humped as I cummed, the stream was so strong I shoot my face. I have never squirted so much. A little went even into my mouth. I did not moan but yelled "oooohh". He laughed.

After the orgasm I feel dizzy. The muscles in my genitals hurt a little. He untied me, but I could not (or did not want) to move. I just lied there. He brought a glass of water, and told me to drink it. Then he cleaned up the "mess" with the towels. He caressed my cock, applied some creme oil onto it and told me it will hydrate my penis. He said I can stay here for 15 minutes and take a rest. He left the room, and I can remember I fell asleep.

He woke me up and told I can take a shower before I leave. I told him that It was one of the best sexual experiences of my life. He smiled and told we can repeat this in the future.