First Session

Story Info
A chance encounter leads to a hot session.
4.9k words
4.38
12.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first time

"Stop there," She spoke to me in a harsh tone, "Now what would you think would be the proper way to do it."

She is Mistress Lynn and the story starts roughly one week ago, it was a Friday night and I went to a hotel with some colleagues to have a drink after work.

Once in the bar this woman caught my eye and from the moment, I saw her I could not keep my eyes of her. She was dressed in a leather dress with thigh-high high heeled boots. But most strikingly were here long blond hair, her piercing eyes and gorgeous lips.

After some time, the woman left the bar and while passing She tapped me on the shoulder and handed me a card before continuing out the bar.

When She passed me, I was just getting a round of drinks so without thinking I put the card away and went back with the drinks. Pretty soon curiosity got the better of me and I decided to have a quick look at the card it just said Mistress Lynn FD and a phone number. As I did not understand the card, I decided to wait till after the weekend to ring.

That Monday, after building up some courage I rang the number and the phone was answered. After our initial hello's I stammered, I was always shy around women but She seemed to have an even bigger effect, that I had seen her in the bar on Friday and She had given me her number.

"I remember," Mistress Lynn replied and She followed with, "I assume you know that it is rude to stare?." This made me even more nervous and I could not get out more than a soft Yes.

"Not much of an apology," Mistress Lynn continued, "Did you understand the card?" She then asked and I explained that I did not. Of course, I had heard of BDSM and even sometimes dreamt of it but it was never something I had pursued.

During the remainder of the conversation, She explained a bit more and told me that She saw potential in me and told me to come in the next day for a session if interested.

So that brings us back to today.

The appointment was made for early in the morning and. As I had to work late yesterday that did not give me much time to look up what I was getting into.

I got up early, took a shower and drove to the address She had given me. When I rang the doorbell, the door opened. A voice over the intercom told me to continue down the hallway and go to the black door at the end, knock on the door and wait to be called in.

I knocked but nothing happened, I quickly knocked again and when I was about to walk away thinking somebody had played a joke on me the door opened.

Mistress Lynn was standing in the doorway dressed in a short latex dress paired with thigh high boots with high heels and a small platform. Her arms were covered in long latex fingerless gloves that seemed to draw even more attention to her fierce looking red fingernails. And once again I was struck by the beauty of her long blond hair, the piercing eyes and the bright red lips.

"'As this is your first time here, I will give you 5 minutes to have a look around the room," Mistress Lynn began after She had led me in, "If at any time in these five minutes you feel this is not for you, you can choose to leave and forget we ever met."

And She continued, "However if you are still in the room after five minutes, I will assume that you are willing to start your training."

After that She left me alone in the room, I had a good look around and saw many implements that I did not know, let alone know what they could be used for. Despite this I never felt like I should leave.

After five minutes Mistress Lynn returned to the room and said, "Good you decided to get your due training, so let's start."

"I assume you have had a shower this morning so it is time for you to strip and put your clothes in the locker," Mistress Lynn continued while She walked to the other side of the room. She sat down on what looked like a throne.

Once seated She continued, "When you are done undressing come to me and we can start your training."

I had just finished and put the clothes in the locker. When I closed the locker, I realized there was no key but it still locked.

"Don't worry," Mistress Lynn said, "I will open it for you when I feel that we are done for the day."

I started walking towards the throne.

"Stop there," She spoke to me in a harsh tone, "Now what would you think would be the proper way to do it."

Not knowing what She meant I said, "I do not know."

She then told me, "In the presence of a Mistress a slave (did She just call me a slave?) is supposed to crawl and only when the Mistress allows it, a slave can get up from his knees."

I dropped to my knees and crawled towards the throne, once I got close to the throne, I attempted to sit up straight but Mistress Lynn prevented that by putting the stiletto heel from Her left boot on my shoulder.

"The first task for a slave is always to greet his Mistress and you do that by kissing Her shoes," She said, "And you keep that up until She feels it is enough."

When Mistress Lynn was finished, She gave me a quick nudge with the heel that was on my shoulder and I started kissing her boots following the directions She gave me with the tip of her riding crop. After some time, She took the left heel of my shoulder and put it in front of me indicating with the crop to continue there.

When She felt it was enough, Mistress told me to follow Her, the new lesson still fresh in my head I followed her on my hands and knees to an open space in the room. She handed me the cuffs that She had been carrying and told me to put them around my wrists.

In the meantime, She lowered something from the ceiling. "Give me your left hand," Mistress Lynn said in a commanding tone, the cuff was attached to some bar and the same happened to the cuff on the right hand.

Then She pushed a button and my hands were slowly lifted into the air. "This is one of the moments where you can stand," Mistress smiled at me while She was raising my arms. She only stopped when my toes could barely touch the ground.

Mistress disappeared for a second and came back with a set of similar cuffs just slightly bigger and She put these around my ankles. For the moment She finished this off with fitting a bar (I later learned rightfully called a spreader bar) between the ankle cuffs.

Because of the bar I had to spread my legs a little bit further making it even harder to keep my toes on the ground. When She was done, Mistress Lynn walked to the front of me and told me it was time for some basic rules.

"When you are in MY presence you always keep your eyes lowered and never make eye contact," She started. For the next rule Mistress Lynn explained that I had to present the part of my body that Mistress' attention was directed at,

She gave a demonstration by moving her sharp fingernails towards my right nipple, but in reflex I just slightly pulled away. With a quick swing She gave me a face slap.

"The next rule is quite simple, anytime you fail to live up to Mistress's rules this will be dealt with by way of punishment, no excuses."

"And finally, but probably most importantly, when you are with me, you are MY slave. There is no room for arguments, you are to do as I say," Mistress finished.

"Do you understand these rules?" She asked while moving her face close to mine.

Just when I was about to answer, I got another slap in the face.

"I forgot to mention that You are only allowed to speak after express permission from Your Mistress, and that applies here in the studio but also if we were to ever be together outside the studio," Mistress told me.

After declaring the rules the Mistress started exploring my body making some remarks, but She seemed not entirely unhappy.

"Now I still need to punish you for not crawling so let's do that now, now that you are in such a comfortable position." She walked away and I quickly tried to steal a glimpse.

When She came back, She just said, "I saw that," and showed me a hood that She had taken from the wall. She put the hood on and closed the flaps in front of the eyes. I was in complete darkness now.

I could hear her walk away again as I heard the sound of those wonderful heels on the wooden floor. Moments later I could hear her come back She stopped a few steps away from me and then I felt a stinging pain on my ass cheeks I quickly realized that She apparently was using the riding crop to administer the promised punishment.

I am a big man and have always believed to be well able to cope but after just three lashes from this gorgeous but oh so mean Mistress I started cursing as a release for the pain.

Mistress stopped the whipping, walked away again and came back pretty quickly, this time She pushed a ball gag in my mouth and told me to be quiet before continuing. Pretty soon Mistress was finished with the punishment and started lowering the bar that held my hands up.

Once it was fully lowered the bar was unhooked from the hoist, but remained between my wrist, so did the bar between my legs. I quickly went back on my hands and knees (after all I did not want to repeat that punishment again).

Mistress Lynn grabbed the ring that was attached to the top of the hood and started leading me through the room.

When She stopped, Mistress Lynn said "Crawl on and lie down on your back." I crawled on the bed with some difficulty and once I was on, Mistress started attaching the wrist cuffs to the bed posts.

Once my wrist were secured She removed the bar between my ankles. She then crawled on the bed and opened up the eye flaps so that I could see again.

"Time to learn to control the proper reactions to the attention I will be giving you," Mistress told me. "I have a really nice game for this."

She started off by getting a piece of rope and a ball stretcher, She attached the ball stretcher to my balls and then attached the rope to the eyelet on one side of the stretcher. She then told me to bend my knees so that they were at a 90-degree angle and started to work the rope through the rings of the ankle cuffs with the ankles slightly apart and then back to the other eyelet on the ball stretcher.

Once She was happy with that, Mistress Lynn said "And now the fun starts," and She showed me some painful looking nipple clamps.

Nobody had ever played with my nipples before so they gave me a decent scare and as I started to struggle a little, I felt a sharp pain in my testicles. Mistress had quickly shown me what would happen if I chose to move my legs, the rope pulled the stretcher down.

A sadistic laugh sounded as Mistress sat down on the bed next to me. Mistress Lynn leaned in close to my face and while making sure that I had a good view of the clamps She was holding, whispered in my ear "This will hurt a little initially but, you will learn to enjoy it."

She then moved back and started moving her hands over my chest moving her beautiful sharp nails close to my nipples but not touching them yet. Then suddenly She got my left nipple in between two fingernails and pulled it up slightly and quickly placed the first clamp.

A sharp burst of pain went through my nipple but also my balls as I had instinctively tried to stretch my legs in a response. Mistress quickly went on to the other nipple and when the response was the same, She smirked and said "We will need to practice a bit more I see."

Mistress stepped back of the bed, admired her work and then walked towards a shelf. She came back with a vibrator.

Next Mistress sat back on the bed and started working on my cock while with the other hand applying pressure to the clamps by pulling on the chain that connected them.

When my breathing became heavier and I felt I was about to come Mistress pulled away the vibrator and let go of the chain.

"NO," was all She said "New rule, from now on you will not come unless I allow it, that applies when you are in MY presence but also when you are not. I am the only one that decides when you are allowed to come."

She stood up for a second to admire her work again then sat down and started to apply the vibrator to my cock again while pulling the nipple clamps by the chain. She kept this up for some time, every time stopping just before I couldn't hold it any longer.

Finally, She felt it was enough and She told me that it was time to do something else but before we could She climbed on the bed, turned around and planted her behind in my face placing her knees on my upper arms.

"I do want this to be a surprise for you," She said and at the same time I felt a sharp burst of pain in my nipples, and in my balls as the reflexes were still there.

Mistress had taken of the nipple clamps and instantly started pinching both nipples between those gorgeous sharp nails. She then climbed off the bed and started releasing my binds.

Mistress Lynn next directed me to a whipping bench and told me to climb on it. Once She was happy with my positioning, She started tying me to the bench with the straps.

Soon I could not move at all and Mistress Lynn stood in front of me with a happy smile "time for something else," She said and walked away.

When She came back, She was wearing a strap-on. She saw the fear appearing in my eyes and started smiling, walked around the bench and grabbed my erection saying "You are sending mixed signals here."

Mistress Lynn put on a latex glove and put lube on it then slowly She started exploring my anus, first with her fingers and then She started pushing something in. I got into a mild panic as I had not seen her bringing the small plug and felt it may have been her large strap-on that She was trying to fit in.

"Relax," She said as She was gently maneuvering the plug in. Once the plug was fitted Mistress walked around to the front.

"As this body lying in front of me is now all MINE so is that ass meaning that I can do with it whatever I want" She said with a sadistic smile, She then pressed the button on the remote She was holding, the plug started to buzz

"Now for some other new skills you will need to learn," Mistress Lynn said while She was removing the gag. My first response was to close my mouth once the gag was out.

Mistress slapped my face again and said "Wrong response slave, open your mouth now," I opened my mouth and Mistress started pushing her strap-on in, making sure I didn't pull back by holding the back of my head. Soon I started to gag, Mistress pulled out and told me that that is not good enough.

She walked around and fiddled a little with the plug that suddenly felt a little bigger and also the vibrations seemed to have increased.

"Now let's try again," She said and started inserting the strap-on again, once it was in far enough Mistress forced my head forward and back until I gagged again.

"Still nowhere near to what you need to be able to take slave," She said and inflated the plug a little further and increased the speed of the vibration.

This continued for five more times before Mistress decided it was time for something else,

As She walked around to remove the plug She started laughing and while pointing at my rock-hard erection said "Someone was enjoying that."

Mistress removed the plug and also unstrapped her slave making sure to "accidentally" brush against my erection in the process.

"Just imagine that, with a little practice you will soon be able to service two Mistresses at the same time like a piggy on a spit roast," She said laughing sadistically while I climbed off the bench.

Mistress told me to follow, I crawled behind her making sure to resist the temptation to have a quick peek. Mistress Lynn stopped between two chains hanging from the ceiling and told me to stand up.

I got up from my knees and Mistress Lynn started attaching the ankle and wrist cuffs to the hanging chains. Once again, I was standing there exposed and vulnerable.

Mistress Lynn picked up the nipple clamps from the bed and slowly walked towards me dangling the chain on her finger making sure I could see what was coming.

"Remember the game we played before on the bed; we are going to repeat it but with a twist," she said.

Mistress Lynn was now standing very close to me and Her fingers started playing with my nipples and soon She had the clamps attached again.

Mistress then pulled my head forward and put the connecting chain in my mouth, the chain was too short to comfortably move my head back so I had to keep my head leaning forward.

"Now for the twist, while in this position I am going to whip you, not as a punishment but just because it is part of every slave's training, but far more importantly because it pleases Your Mistress," Mistress Lynn explained.

"I will use different kinds of implements for you to experience."

Mistress stepped back to start the whipping but before She started, She advised me to remember the lesson learnt on the bed. And with that Mistress Lynn started to use a flogger on my backside and while in the beginning I managed to keep my head down (literally) pretty soon my body started to respond and I started to jerk on the clamps, hurting my already painful nipples in the process.

After about 50 lashes with different whips, I lost the chain from my mouth.

"Now, that means punishment" Mistress Lynn smiled and She quickly explained that because I let go of the chain, I would get another 20 lashes with a single tail whip and ten with a cane.

But because of the severity of these whips Mistress did not expect me to keep the chain in my mouth. Instead Mistress Lynn attached a piece of rope to the chain which She then put through a ring in the wall and after bending my head forward again tied the other end to the ring on top of the hood.

She also placed the gag again.

When She was finishes with setting up my new predicament I could hear her high heels clicking as She walked away to start administering this new punishment.

Once again, She reminded me about the importance of keeping my head still but that message was soon forgotten once She started wielding her single tale.

By the time She got to twenty I was fighting back the tears. Mistress walked up to me and rubbed her latex clad body against my back while wrapping her arms around to play a little with my painful nipples.

I felt like I was in heaven and hell at the same time, I loved the attention my nipples where getting from this gorgeous Mistress but at the same time She knew all tto well how to administer even more pain to them with her sharp red nails.

"Nearly there," She whispered in my ear and stepped back.

Shortly after that I heard the swooshing sound of the cane followed by an immense pain in my ass cheeks.

To make it worse my body responded so furiously that I managed to tear the clamps of my nipples causing even more pain.

Mistress Lynn gave me a moment to catch my breath and then told me that we would have to finish the punishment as She placed the clamps on my sore nipples again. Mistress gave me a quick encouraging kiss on the cheek before taking he position again to administer the remaining nine cane strokes.

I managed to deal with these strokes and when Mistress stopped it felt like my whole body was in flames. Mistress Lynn walked away and shortly after came back with a chair.

Placing the chair in front of me. She sat down and calmly started talking to me.

"That was impressive my slave, for a first time, we are almost done for today," She continued to tell mey that now that we were at the end of the session She would give me a couple of options.

As I was still gagged and She did not seem to be ready to remove the gag yet, I would have to answer by raising fingers. Raising one finger would mean no and raising two fingers would mean yes.

When She asked if I understand I quickly raised two fingers, "Good boy," was Her response.

Now for the first option.

"I had fun today treating you to your first experience and I would love to keep working with you to form You into MY SLAVE, you are free to say no but that will mean you will not see me again. What is your answer?" Mistress Lynn calmly said.

12