Falling in Love with Sara

Story Info
Sara and Daddy Begin Their Life Together.
2.9k words
4.46
18.9k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mac053
mac053
14 Followers

Sara and I became inseparable. We saw each other every day for three months until we decided she should move into my house, while still keeping some clothes and maintaining her apartment. As a freelance writer she had a lot of flexibility in her schedule and as a retired executive I had even more flexibility in mine. I set her up in my study so she could have a quiet place to work.

I have no illusions about our situation, I'm a 67 year old man and she's a 25 year old transgender woman. Our sex life over the last month has been incredible and I love it when she calls me Daddy, although I've asked her not to call me that in public. We go out most nights for dinner either in town or to my club and I've introduced her to all my friends, with mixed results.

My closest friends are very supportive of us and only care that I'm happy. But a few people have no idea what I'm doing living with a 25 year old woman and have to give their opinions. This came to a head last week at a party at my club. Sara and I were having a great time when we were approached by a friend's wife and her sister who I dated a few times after my wife passed away.

The conversation started out ok until my friend's wife's sister whispered to Sara that I'm making a fool of myself bringing her to the club and that I'm only interested in her for sex. Sara didn't bat an eye and told her that I'm the envy of every man in this place and if the truth be told, she's using me for sex.

I had a two week trip to London and Paris scheduled for next week. A few weeks prior I asked Sara if she wanted to join me but she said no because she had a piece she was working on that needed to get done. But on the way home from the club she said she had to get out of the country and would I take her with me. I smiled and told her to pack lightly because she's going to love the boutiques in Paris.

I could tell Sara was still upset when we got home. I told her to forget it and start focusing on our trip to Europe, but she was worried about me and what my friends thought of us. I told her I'm a big boy and I cant take it, plus I'm in love with her so that's all that matters. She told me she loves me and will do anything to make me happy. We went inside and she told me she's going to do some work in the study. I told her I was tired and was going to bed. We kissed and went our separate ways.

It was probably an hour later when Sara came to bed. But instead of quietly slipping under the covers, she started kissing me all over my face and neck. I could feel our cocks starting to stiffen and I instinctively grabbed hers and started stroking it. I looked in her eyes and asked if she is ready and to my surprise she said no. She said tonight is going to be a special night so just lay back and enjoy it.

She started kissing me again and asked if I ever had anyone anally penetrate me. I told her no and she laughed and asked if I'm ready for it now. I told her yes, but I thought she was a bottom. She said generally she is a bottom, but she does enjoy topping and after what she told that woman tonight at the club, she's going to have to use me for sex.

She told me to lift and spread my legs and try to relax my sphincter. The rest of the night got a little blurry from there. The lube was cold but it felt good when she put her fingers in my ass. And it felt even better when she started massaging my prostate.

At some point she stopped and put the head of her cock in my hole. It wasn't going anywhere and then all of a sudden it was inside. The pain was intense for a few seconds and then it subsided. Sara asked how I was doing but I don't think I answered her. She laid down on top of me and started kissing while pounding my ass in long strokes with her cock.

My brain was racing trying to take all this in when all of a sudden my cock exploded in a massive orgasm. I couldn't see it, but I know I shot several ropes of cum between our stomachs. I was exhausted from cumming, but Sara was just getting started. She lifted up, took a finger full of my seed and put it in her mouth. Then she leaned down and kissed me to share my cream.

She was in full blown body heat slamming my ass and telling me she's going to breed me. She told me to clamp down on her cock because she's close. Next thing I knew I felt her cock pulsate and a warmth filled my rectum. She had her cock all the way inside me and she was filling me with her seed, she was breeding me and I loved it.

This was a new experience for me. I had never been on the receiving end of getting a rectum full of cum. Sara's cock softened and came out of my ass. Fortunately she had a towel on the bed which she used to clean us up. She suggested we take a shower just to clean everything off before we went to sleep, no sex, just a shower. We passed out in the bed and didn't wake up until after 9am.

We got up the next morning and started getting ready for our trip. I bought Sara tickets on my flights, I added her to the hotel reservations and we started looking at places she'd like to visit. London and Paris are my two favorite cities and Sara said she wants to see those cities through my eyes, so whatever places I want to visit is good enough with her.

Sara was busy getting out her piece. She worked 10 hours a day every day non stop for a week and a half. Finally, three days before we were to leave she came into the kitchen, opened the fridge, grabbed a beer and said she's done.

We had an 7pm flight into Heathrow that would get in at 8am the next morning. We got to the airport early and relaxed in Virgin's Upper Class lounge. This was all new to Sara and she soaked in every moment of it, even when one of the attendants thought she was my daughter. She smiled and whispered to her that yes, he is my Daddy, just not in the way you think.

Thankfully the flight was uneventful and we landed on time. We went through passport control, got our luggage, went through customs and grabbed a taxi into town. We pulled up to the Dorchester Hotel on a fairly sunny June Sunday morning. The bellmen took our bags and escorted us to our suite. I've been staying at the Dorchester for over 30 years so I always bypass the check in line.

Sara was in awe of our suite. She couldn't decide what to do first. I suggested we take a quick shower and then go downstairs for a proper English Breakfast. She said that's fine, but maybe we should have sex first, I said as much as I want to do that, I'd rather take you to breakfast and then show you London. We hopped in the shower, got dressed, and had breakfast.

We had a fabulous five days in London. The weather was spectacular and Sara loved every minute of it. We went to Buckingham Palace, The London Eye, Westminster Abbey, The Churchill War Rooms, The Old Vic Theater, and had dinner at all my favorite restaurants.

On our last morning we were having breakfast at the hotel before we departed for our Eurostar train to Paris. Sara couldn't stop talking about how much she loved London and then asked if we could buy a flat here. She said even though Atlanta is her home, she's ready for a change. I smiled and told her the short answer is yes, but let's wait until she sees Paris.

The train ride to Paris was great. Sara loved the views of the countryside and loved how civilized train travel is in Europe. We arrived at the Paris Gare du Nord station just after noon and waited for the porter to take our luggage. We were staying at the Peninsula Paris for nine days and they arranged a car to pick us up. Once we got into the car the driver called ahead to make sure our suite was ready.

We arrived at the hotel a little before 2pm and were whisked to our suite. When the porter opened the door and showed us our suite I thought Sara would pass out. We had a full on view of the Eiffel Tower that was breathtaking. I thanked him, tipped him and he brought the rest of our luggage inside. Once he left I turned to Sara and asked her what she wanted to do. I told her we have a 7:30 dinner reservation so if she wants we can go to a cafe for a light snack or we can unpack and take a quick nap.

Sara said she had another idea, why don’t we take our clothes off and see what happens. We started kissing and were both rock hard in no time as we stripped off our clothes and scattered them about the room. I picked Sara up and carried her to the bed where we went down on each other with an animal like passion.

I kissed and licked the tip of her cock while she put my mushroom head in her mouth and tongued along the ridge. Once I got enough saliva on her cock I deep throated her all the way until I felt her trimmed bush against my lips. I got into a great rhythm of sucking and stroking her cock. Sara was struggling with the size of my cock. She could fit the head in but not much else. Plus she was getting close with my deep throating her cock.

Normally when Sara blows me she doesn't put much more than the head in her mouth and then strokes me to climax. This time she wanted to deep throat me but was struggling. She managed to get me halfway in just before she had an earth shattering orgasm which caused her to shoot ropes of cum in my mouth.

Sara then opened her mouth as she jerked me to climax. With the Eiffel Tower in full view I came inside her mouth and all over her face and sucked every drop out of cum out of her cock. I then licked her face and french kissed her to swap our loads.

We had a glorious nap and woke up felling great. We showered, got changed and went downstairs for a drink before dinner.

That night we had a fabulous dinner at Brasserie Lipp in St. Germain. My French isn't what it used to be, but it's good enough to order dinner. The next morning we went down for breakfast and decided to sit outside. While we were sitting another couple sat nearby and the woman immediately looked at Sara who looked back and smiled.

We got up to go to the breakfast buffet and I asked her why did she smile. She told me the other woman isn't a genetic female, she's transgender like her. I asked her how she knows and she just smiled and said trust her, she knows. Just then the other woman approached Sara and whispered something into her ear. Sara smiled and whispered something back and we went to our table.

I asked her what she said and she told me she was right, she's transgender and she wanted to know if we would like to join them for dinner at their apartment tonight. I said it's fine with me if that's something you want to do. She said she very much wants to do it. We stopped by their table and told them we'd love to have dinner with them. We got their address and settled on 7pm.

We had a great first day in Paris visiting the Louvre and the Arc de Triomphe. We got back to our hotel a little early to get cleaned up before dinner. Their apartment was walkable from our hotel but I wanted to get a bottle of wine for our hosts. The concierge gave us directions to their building and to a wine store that was on the way.

We arrived a few minutes before 7pm, the doorman announced us and we went to their apartment. Our new friends were a delightful couple. Sam was in his mid 50's and Janice was in her early 30's. They were both Americans who were tired of the anti-LGBTQ attitudes in the States and decided to move, first to London and then to Paris. He is a semi-retired investment banker and she is a freelance photographer. They met three years ago after his divorce, Janice had been dressing for 10 years and told Sam her whole story on their first date. He told her he didn't care and they got married last year.

We had a delightful evening. Sara told them that we were in London for five days and she told me that she wanted to move there, but I told her to wait until she sees Paris. They said London is terrific, but Paris is magical. And they offered to take us around to their favorite places in Paris. I told them we didn't want to impose, but that would be terrific. And I also asked Janice if she could recommend where I should take Sara clothes shopping. She told me she already gave Sara a list of her favorite boutiques.

Our nine days in Paris flew by. We were with Sam and Janice for three full days and almost every evening. The four of us even spent an afternoon looking at apartments because Sara decided she wants to live in Paris. In fact we found one apartment that Sara loved that was being sold completely furnished.

Sara and Janice really hit it off to the point of inviting them to our house in Atlanta the next time they're in the States. I took Sara clothes shopping one afternoon and she absolutely loved it and wore one of her outfits for dinner on our last night.

When we got back to our room Sara couldn't keep her hands off me. She told me she loves me so much and doesn't know how she ever lived without me. She told me Janice gave her a suggestion for our last night in Paris and she wants to do it.

She started kissing my face, lips, and neck as she disrobed me. Once I was completely naked she took my hand and escorted me to our bed. She kissed me and told me to get ready for her. I laid down in bed and started stroking myself while Sara went into the bathroom.

She emerged a few minutes later dressed in a pure white bustier with matching white stockings. Her cock was rock hard and swinging as she walked. She told me she wants to treat our last night in Paris like our wedding night. That she has been thinking about what it would be like to be bedded as a bride and tonight is going to be that night. She said she already lubed up her ass so she's ready for my cock and ready to be taken as my wife.

I reached up for her as she mounted me and put my cock inside her. I grabbed the back of her head and started kissing her as she rode me. I'd like to say our love making lasted all night, but it didn't. Sara came first shooting ropes of cum from her stiff cock all over my stomach while I pulled her down burying my cock in her ass and flooding her insides with my sperm. The last thing I remember was her telling me how much she loves me.

Sara was very sad when we woke up the next morning. We showered, packed and got ready to leave. We met Sam and Janice for breakfast but Sara couldn't eat. She was crying because she finally found a place she loves and didn't want to leave, Janice tried to comfort her but she was inconsolable.

I couldn't watch it any longer, I grabbed Sara's hand and gave her a key. She asked me what is the key for and I told her it's for our new furnished Paris apartment so after we check out of The Peninsula we're going to move in to our apartment. Sara started screaming and crying and laughing and then asked if it's for real. I said yes it's for real, we're going to rent it until we close on the purchase next month. So tell your editor that you're now living in Paris.

mac053
mac053
14 Followers