First Taste Ch. 03

Story Info
New cock enters my mouth.
1.5k words
4.66
13.3k
18

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Blitz3330
Blitz3330
40 Followers

The next morning, when I awoke, I noticed that Jeff was not in the room with me. I rolled over getting my bearings and headed towards the bathroom. After emptying my bladder, I headed to the kitchen to see if Jeff was there. I didn't see him so thought I'd try the family room as I could hear the TV was on. I rounded the corner and saw the back of Jeff's step dads head in his recliner watching TV. I said good morning and sat down on the couch. His step dad turned his head and said, "Morning, sleep well?"

I said, "Yeah, beds pretty comfy."

His step dad said, "Jeff ran to the store with his mom to get a few things for the party tonight, you coming over again?"

Being a little confused, I said, "I didn't hear anything about it?"

His step dad said, "Well, you're invited if you want to stop by!"

I thanked him and said I will try. I noticed that his step dad was in a T-shirt and brown robe and must have gotten up just before I did. I asked what he was watching on TV. He grabbed the remote and flicked it over to the VCR. To my amazement, it was the porn that Jeff and I had watched the night before! It was the same scene we watched but not quite to the guy blowing the other guy. He asked if we liked the movie and I said, "Yeah, wish they had razors back then but it was pretty hot."

His step dad said, "Did you watch the whole scene?"

I looked nervously at him and said, "Yeah, kind of a shock but we kept watching."

His step dads face locked on the scene on the TV said, "I just love watching two guys go at it, something carnal and wrong that makes it hot!"

I sat stunned at what he just confessed to me and could only mutter, "Yeah!"

He then went on to say that he had had the tape since college and he and his roommate would watch it almost every night. He then said, "We would put it on and jerk off or sometimes he would go down on me while I watched." never breaking his gaze from the screen, I sat there frozen in fear wondering what was happening. He then turned his head towards me and said, "Nothing wrong with it, experimenting is a good thing."

I meekly said, "Yeah, I agree."

He said that there is something about getting a blowjob from a guy while watching porn that makes it so much hotter. He then said, "I'm sure you'll agree, I heard some moans coming from Jeff's room last night!"

I was petrified with fear and thought, fuck me, we got caught. He then looked at me again and laughed and said, "It's perfectly normal, more people do it than you'd think."

Still frozen on the couch, he turned to me and said, "So I know your secret and you know mine, let me ask you, did you blow Jeff or did he blow you?"

Choking on my words, I said, "I blew him, he just jerked me off."

His step dad smiled and said, "What did you think about it, did you like doing it"?

I nervously laughed and said, "Yeah, it was hot. Never thought I'd like it but it was actually really fun."

His dad shuffled in his seat a bit and said, "That's how my roommate was, he loved going down on me."

Still stunned at what was happening, I said, "When's the last time you saw your roommate?"

He said it had been years since he saw him and missed the blowjobs. Said not to many woman like the idea of giving head while the guy watches porn! Just as the scene turned to the guy starting to blow the other guy, his step dad again moved in his chair a bit and said, "Wanna keep another secret, just between you and I?"

Nervous but kind of excited, I said, "sure, what's up?"

His step dad undid the knot on his robe and opened it up to expose his hard 10" cock. He then looked over at me and said, "Well, this is up if you want some of it!"

I sat with my mouth open looking at his fully erect cock peeking over the arm of his recliner. I said, "Really?" with a tone of excitement in my voice and he said, "Yeah, why don't you come over and get on your knees in front of me." as he started stroking it. I got up from the couch and crawled over in front of him. As I was now in front of him and could see his entire cock, I couldn't believe how big it was. Jeff's step dad was in his mid 40's, few inches taller than me and skinny. He had an average size width but was all of 10 inches long. His cock had a slight bend to it and was sprouting from a bed of pubic hair which looked trimmed but still full. He spread his legs a little so I could get closer. He then moved his hand and told me to take over. Without pause, I reached out and grabbed it. I started stroking it from the base to just under the tip, still shocked at how long it was. He then said, "You like my cock?"

I moaned and said, "yeah, it's amazing!" still stroking it.

He smiled and said, "Why don't you use your mouth."

Without hesitation, I leaned in to wrap my lips around it. The first thing I noticed was that it had a clean smell like soap like he just took a shower. As I lowered my head into his lap, he said, "Fuck yeah, I miss having a hot young mouth on my cock!"

I parted my lips and felt the head of his cock slide in. He let out a very audible moan as I slide about half of his cock into my mouth. I held it there for a second and ran my tongue up the underside of his shaft which drew another moan. He looked down at me just coming back up from the first plunge and said, "I love seeing my cock in your mouth, you like sucking my cock?"

I moaned my approval before taking my mouth off it and telling him, "You have a great cock!"

He smiled and said, "Thanks, you have a great mouth, keep sucking it."

I took the instruction and went back to work on his throbbing cock. I built up a good pace and was stroking and sucking his cock as he moaned and lightly thrusted his hips in approval. After 5 minutes or so he told me that he was getting close if I wanted to stop. I took my mouth off and told him, "I want you to cum in mouth, I want to swallow it."

He looked down and said, "Fuck yes, you want to swallow my load?"

I moaned yes as I started sucking him again. I started to taste pre cum as his breathing quickened. I felt him tense up and say, "Oh fuck, here comes my load." He let out a loud moan as I felt the first pulse in my hand as I started to taste what I have become to crave. I let out a pleasing moan as I held the head in my mouth and stroked every drop of cum right onto my tongue. He didn't have the volume Jeff had but still a mouthful to savor. His cum just poured out of the tip and coated my tongue. He told me to keep sucking until he was done which I was more than happy to do. The orgasm slowed and his cock quit pulsing. I pulled my mouth off and swallowed all his cum in one gulp. I then went back to clean up at remnants and he let out another moan and said, "Yeah, suck my cock clean."

After the taste was almost gone, I took his cock out of mouth and went back to the couch as he did up his robe. He looked over at me and said I am more than welcome to do that whenever I want and just had to ask! Said I could come up to his office or drive around but that I could suck his cock when ever I wanted. Feeling happy and excited about the offer I said I would definitely be in touch. Shorty after our conversation and things calmed down a bit, Jeff and his mom got home, his step dad looked at me and said, "Shhhh, our secret!" I nodded my approval and went back to watching TV. In 2 days I took a fantasy and made it reality. In 2 days, I had given 3 blowjobs to 2 different people and it didn't look like an end was in sight! I smiled at the idea as Jeff walked in.

Blitz3330
Blitz3330
40 Followers