First Taste of Longtime Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh oh." Whispered Juliet.

***

The remainder of Saturday and Sunday were spent running around NYC as though they were newlyweds on their honeymoon, with occasional and unwelcome interruptions by their coworkers. Juliet held his hand while they explored the city and Matt routinely kissed her head, cheeks, or lips whenever possible. Everything stopped the moment they entered the cab to return to the hotel on Sunday night. Unlike yesterday they sat separated and untouching. Looking out of the window Juliet mused out loud about their ultrasound presentation where they would demonstrate the proper technique to conduct a digital nerve block on various body parts. The upcoming week consisted of a mix of full and half business days, hosting presentations and listening to them, but the afternoons and evenings luckily had more time for networking and fun. The hardest part Matt thought, would be to be around Juliet as though nothing was happening. Interrupting her thought processes Matt asked, "Are you going to stay with me again tonight?"

He meant to ask it just in a general sense, since the business week was going into full swing and they were much more likely to get caught. But for some reason it came out more... strained. Juliet smiled over at Matt, "I think there is a chance you wouldn't make it without me tonight." She answered jokingly.

Leaning over to close the space between them, Matt playfully poked her in the side making her jump. He gave her a quick peck on the cheek before sliding back over to his side. "I probably wouldn't to be honest."

***

After a shower in her room and some professional-grade sleuthing and sneaking, Juliet was comfortably sitting in the arm chair in Matt's room while he showered. Eventually he exited wrapped in only his towel, glistening. Her breath caught in her throat, "Ho. Ly. Mo. Ly."

Matt chuckled turned off all lights but one and walked over to her, putting his arms on the chair, blocking her in. Juliet's breath came out uneven and shallow as she took him in. His tall frame was perfectly accentuated with just the right amount of bulkiness and beautiful V-shaped abdominal muscles guiding her eyes to the treat under his towel. She had the conflicting urge to wrap her legs around him and bite his shoulder roughly but to also gently run her tongue over the various arches of his body. Without a word he ran one finger over her shirt down the length of her chest stopping at the waistband of her shorts. She felt her wetness start spread onto her lacy pink underwear, mentally begging him to continue. Instead he stood up and grabbed her hand leading her to the bed. Pulling the swivel chair from the desk he sat at the end of the bed with her legs less than an arm's length away.

He sat and nodded towards her, "Take them off... please." She loved how he balanced his forceful demands with a gentle request. After a moment of hesitation she sat up to pull her shirt over her head. With no bra on underneath her breast were exposed to him for the first time. Her shorts were the next to go and as she reached for the waistband of her underwear he reached forward to stop her. "Leave those on." Standing above her, he took her body in completely. He was hard and throbbing under his towel and it was a struggle to not simply grab her by the hips and thrust himself into her. With a small groan he leaned over to kiss her lips, his chest brushing against her bare breast for a moment. Juliet sat face to face with him while he sat back in his chair at the edge of the bed. "Now touch yourself." Breathing deeply she slid one hand across her breast, down her waist, and past the waistband of her pink underwear.

Matt watched as Juliet gasped gently when the outline of her fingers started making small circles around her sensitive clit. She bit her lip and leaned forward as her hips began grinding back and forth into the bed. Waves of pleasure spread through Juliet as she dipped her fingers in her wet pussy and touched herself, the familiar feeling enhanced by the watchful eyes of Matt who moaned while watching his co-worker bring herself closer and closer to orgasm.

He resisted the urge to touch his rock hard cock instead placing a hand on her upper thigh, "You look so goddamn sexy right now" he groaned.

She could feel herself getting closer with every moment, even the simple touch on her thigh was pushing her over the edge. Leaning further forward resting one hand on Matt's shoulder, Juliet could only respond with quiet moans. "Oh god, Matt" she whimpered, "I'm already so close." She slipped one then two fingers into her dripping hole. Despite the tightness she continued grinding on them deeply. Matt could see the thrusting motion of her fingers, wondering how many she was using in her tight hole. It wasn't long until she pulled them out continuing the circular motion on her clit again.

Looking between her beautiful face, mouth open and panting, and down her body to her fingers furiously rubbing with an obvious wet spot on her panties, Matt continued squeezing his thigh and let his other hand gently grab his cock through his towel. "Come for me baby."

Without warning Juliet's head fell back as tremors racked her body. Starting at her center, pulsating waves spread throughout her body, "Yes!" Her hand gripping his shoulder clenched down hard. "Matt, Matt, oh god Matt..." She moaned his name over and over until her body went limp and collapsed forward against his. Her breath came out quick and shallow; occasionally her body trembled with glorious aftershocks. It took every ounce of control to not push her down onto the bed and come inside of her after several hard, deep strokes. Instead he gently grabbed Juliet's hand from her wet panties and brought her fingers to his mouth. Slowly focusing back to reality, Juliet couldn't help but moan as he licked her own wetness off her fingers. "You are going to drive me insane."

His blue eyes dark with desire, he guided Juliet's hand and wrapped it around his throbbing member. In a contradiction, his thick, hard length felt amazingly soft. Squeezing firmly, Matt's gasp of pleasure felt like a reward for Juliet. He kept his hand over hers as she continued moving up and down rhythmically, occasionally running her thumb over his sensitive head causing a shiver to run down his spine followed by a moan. Closing his eyes Matt felt the familiar aching starting in his balls. Too soon, he thought. But Juliet continued relentlessly. "Fuck, I'm almost there Jules." Closing his eyes, he squeezed her hand and forced her to stop abruptly. "If you don't stop, it'll be over before we've really began."

Reaching forward and squeezing his balls she replied, "We have an entire week. Believe me, you'll be coming for me twice a day. At minimum." At that her soft fingers continued to rub his shaft.

He moaned as his euphoria reached a high. Juliet leaned forward and planted a kiss on his jaw before pressing deeper and grazing her teeth along his earlobe. After a gentle nibble, she whispered, "Your moans are making me soaking wet."

Those unexpected words threw him completely over the edge. An deep uncontrollable groan escaped from his throat as he reached dizzying heights. Out of his spasming dick, powerful spurts of cum reach up his chest, "Juliet" he panted. Ropes of cum continued to dribble down over both of their hands. "Juliet" he repeated while trying to regulate his breathing. Struggling to regain control, he sat back in his chair and sighed. "That was... that was more than amazing."

***

After cleaning up they lay in bed naked, content, and tired. "This trip has just become much more interesting."

"Don't get too excited," Juliet responded cheekily, "We still have plenty of boring presentations to sit through."

"I'm sure we can find a way to spice things up." Matt responded with a guilty smirk on his face.

12