First Threesome

Story Info
A man shares his first threesome experience with two woman.
2.9k words
4.26
24.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The anticipation is almost unbearable. Of course, I want what is about to transpire and am responsible for settings things in motion that led to this night actually coming to fruition, but there are still so many variables and unknowns. I take another sip of my cocktail to relax. These feelings are so foreign when pertaining to sex; a topic and event that I'm usually so comfortable and confident with, but this is different...this is a first. Two very attractive ladies will soon be getting it on like Donkey Kong with me, and each other, in the same room, at the same time. That's a lot to take in. Another large sip of my stiff drink, but this will be my last drink of the night as I'll need something else to be stiff for an extended period of time. However, I know that won't be an issue as he's been semi-hard since I arrived.

I check my watch again and look around one last time to make sure everything is in place. I want tonight to be perfect and if I succeed, perhaps it will happen again, and again, and again. I've gone all out and have a suite at the Hilton that sits right on the water. The view of the Bay Bridge at night through the large windows is fantastic and should make an amazing backdrop for the exciting night of debauchery I have planned. The hotel, and especially the floor I'm on, seems pretty empty, but then I decide that I don't really give a shit if anybody hears us. Fuck it, I hope they do and get off on the sounds that will soon be emanating from this very room.

"Knock, knock, knock" I hear coming from the door and my pulse quickens as I set my drink down and walk to the door. I check the peephole and smile as I open the door.

"Greetings A'esha, you're the first to arrive" I say while waving my arm to welcome her inside. She smells fantastic as she strides confidently past me, but I'm a little confused by the half-length tan trenchcoat she's wearing that's tied at the waist. I tell her to make herself comfortable and offer a drink, but before she can respond there is another knock at the door. My eyes lock with A'esha's and we both share a mischievous smile, knowing that we're about to embark on an amazingly erotic evening. I walk back to the door and hear A'esha behind me as I reach for the knob and open the door wide, knowing full well who's there.

"Welcome Brittni, come on in...this is A'esha" I say as we both check out what Brittni's wearing. It's the black and white tube dress that I got for her only just last week as she knows how much I like to see it hugging her sexy curves. I've told these ladies a little about each other, but there is nothing like meeting somebody in person. I watch Brittni's eyes drink in the sexy lady in front of her and see her smile widen and eyes sparkle. Then Brittni's eyes briefly dart to mine with a look of excitement and thanks as she walks into the room and I close the door behind her.

As the door clicks shut and I turn around, I can see that Brittni is wasting no time. She's standing directly in front of A'esha and instinctively begins to slowly untie her trenchcoat. The moment the coat flaps open my cock becomes fully erect. Under this tan layer of fabric, A'esha is only wearing black sheer stockings with matching garter belt, black panties and nothing else.

Brittni looks back at me, "You have such good taste in women."

I can only smile as I watch her turn back around, wrap her arms around A'esha's body from inside the coat and begin to kiss her passionately. The sound of their soft lips and tongues mingling is every bit arousing as the image. I stand frozen, admiring the heat from the exchange occurring in front of me until Brittni finally eases the coat from A'esha's shoulders, allowing it to fall in a pile on the floor. I walk to a chair and sit as I continue to watch these two beautiful women get acquainted with each other. They're both in gorgeous, tall black heels, but A'esha is still a bit taller. The height difference allows Brittni to gain the perfect angle for kissing A'esha's neck while her hands travel down and squeeze her firm ass. Finally, A'esha opens her eyes as Brittni's kisses and licks travel down her neck to her petite breasts and our eyes meet. She smiles as she can see me slowly rubbing my dick through my slacks while I watch them and silently mouths, "thank you" before she winks and then closes her eyes again as Brittni has just sucked one of her nipples into her mouth.

I can't take any more of this sitting down. I stand and begin to slowly remove my clothing. Brittni must have sensed this as she pauses and turns A'esha toward me while standing slightly behind her. "I like to watch my man undress," she says as her arms snake around A'esha's waist...her left hand traveling up and grasping her left breast and her right-hand heads down and easily slides under her black panties. A'esha moans as Brittni must have touched her clit and I continue to undress until I'm standing in only my black boxer briefs which are barely containing my large bulge.

Brittni gives me the come here sign with her left index finger and then drops to her knees once I'm shoulder to shoulder with A'esha. Brittni then expertly slides A'esha's panties over her hips, tight ass and down her beautiful legs. She then does the exact same thing to my black boxer briefs revealing my hard cock in the process.

"Mmmmm, what to lick first?" she teases as both A'esha and I look down at her. "You two don't be shy now, I've got plenty to entertain myself down here" she says as her left hand begins rubbing A'esha's very wet pussy and her right wraps around the base of my cock right before she puts her mouth over my tip. A'esha and I moan in unison before grasping each other's faces and begin to kiss. Both of our thoughts are awash in pleasure as we explorer each other's mouths while being expertly attended to by Brittni who has now alternated between sucking my cock and licking A'esha's pussy. We occasionally pause to moan and watch her work before devouring each other again.

After a few minutes I'm finally able to speak when my dick isn't in Brittni's mouth and say, "A'esha, don't you think we should help Brittni out of that dress?"

She gives me a devilish smile as Brittni continues to lap at her pussy and replies, "why yes, mmmmm, I think we should." Brittni looks up at us and smiles, her lips and chin wet from pleasuring us. We both extend a hand and help her up.

"You get that side and I'll get this side," I say as we slowly peel the tight dress from Brittni's fit body revealing her beautifully smooth skin and hairless cunt as she is panty-less. We both revel in the sight of her as she steps out of the dress that has now fallen to the floor, joining the other piles of clothing strewn around the room.

I can see that Brittni's pussy is already moist, as it usually is when I'm around. "Would you like the first taste?" I ask A'esha as I can see her eyes locked on what I already know to be a delicious pussy.

She simply shakes her head yes so I stand and say, "let's move to the bed...Brittni, you lay in the middle, I think A'esha and I want to play with you for a while.

"Sounds good to me!" Brittni replies. I watch as these two stunning beauties, one buck naked and one solely in stockings and garter make their way to the bed and lay down. I'm taken out of the moment for a split second...it's an almost an out of body experience...how can this ultra-erotic fantasy be happening to me? I don't dwell on the question and simply consider myself to be one lucky fucker, literally!

A'esha has positioned herself between Brittni's legs and is already kissing up the inside of her shapely thighs. I decide to take her top half and lay down on Brittni's right side and immediately kiss her soft wet lips....mmmm I get my first taste of A'esha's pussy from Brittni's lips and mouth causing my arousal to ratchet up another notch. I proceed to kiss, lick and suck her neck while my right hand explores her breasts and now very erect nipples...all of this is happening while I'm listening to the slurping sounds of A'esha eating Brittni's sweet pussy and her moans of satisfaction in response.

I shudder in a surprise moment of pleasure when A'esha briefly pulls her mouth away from Brittni's juicy cunt and sucks my rock-hard cock into her hot mouth. This alternation of A'esha licking Brittni's pussy and sucking my cock while I suck on Brittni's tits continues for a few minutes until Brittni reaches her first orgasm of the night...I watch in rapt fascination as Brittni grabs A'esha's hair and grinds her convulsing pussy against A'esha's mouth and tongue...wow! Brittni usually likes me to penetrate her right after she cums on my tongue so I decide to follow suit tonight.

"You better let me get in there A'esha, I know what she wants next." I say as A'esha slowly, and reluctantly, moves from between Brittni's legs and allows me to take her place.

"Flip over baby, I want you from behind. A'esha, you lay down now...I want to watch Brittni eat you while I fuck her," I say.

The ladies are only too happy to oblige my directions again and get into place. I watch as Brittni buries her face into A'esha's waiting snatch and then I begin to rub the tip of my dick, wet from A'esha's spit, up and down Brittni's folds. Finally, I slide him in...all the way in until my torso meets her fine ass. Mmmmm, I close my eyes and savor the sensation of my my hard dick encased in her hot pussy who is currently eating out the pussy of another woman. This is just about three adventurous people giving in and enjoying their erotic desires. I pull my cock back until only the tip is in and repeat...slowing establishing a rhythm as I alternate between watching A'esha's face and her pussy which is being expertly eaten by Brittni. More often I'm watching her face...it turns me on to see it contort and her brow furrow from the pleasure that Brittni is providing.

"Lick her little asshole baby, she loves that," I say to Brittni as I ram my cock into her again and return A'esha's smile as she beams at me.

Brittni expertly slides her hands under A'esha's thighs and lifts them up to rotate her pelvis up, thereby granting easier access to her cute little rosebud of an asshole. The view is so fucking erotic and it's not but two feet in front of me! I wrap my hands around Brittni's waist and begin to really pump her pussy full of my hard meat, over and over again as she's licking and probing A'esha's tight ass with her tongue. Finally, she lays her head on A'esha's thigh and yells, "I'm cumming!" as her left elbow holds her up and her right reaches back to rub her clit as my cock continues to plunges into her now vibrating pussy.

We collectively catch our breath from that intense moment before I slowly extract my still rigid cock from Brittni's dripping gash. True to her usual form, she turns around and sucks my still hard cock clean of her juices...it's so naughty and so hot!

"I think it's time you fuck A'esha's sweet little pussy baby," Brittni says as she guides my cock forward.

"Are you ready for some hard dick?" I ask A'esha.

"Absolutely, I want you to fuck me good and hard" she replies. I inch forward on my knees until my cock is right in front of A'esha's waiting pussy.

"Wait a sec!" Brittni says before bending down to lick A'esha's pussy one more time and then giving my cock another sloppy slurp.

"Ok, now you can fuck her," she says as she smiles and lays down next to A'esha and proceeds to slowly caress her breasts while watching and waiting for me to penetrate the pussy an inch from my dick.

I slowly move forward and part A'esha's wet lips and feel my head pop inside and then let out a low groan. She's so tight, hot and wet and I push forward until I'm completely inside and moan again before opening my eyes and smile at the two beautiful faces before me. Brittni can see the delight on my face and I can see the pleasure on A'esha's. It's a shame that more people aren't open to this kind of situation. I proceed to fuck my steel cock in and out of A'esha's amazing pussy while watching Brittni attend to her neck, tits and mouth. Brittni's hand would occasionally reach up and I'd bend over slightly to lick her fingers so she could rub A'esha's clit while I pumped away. I could tell I was close...the visuals, the sounds, the realization of what I'm doing and finally the fucking friction was all too much for me.

"I'm gonna cum soon" I announced to nobody in particular.

"Cum right on her stomach" commands Brittni.

"I wanna lick it all off" she continued! Well, that turned me on like crazy! I could tell the prospect of me cumming was also turning A'esha on even more as her moans increase and seem to coincide with every thrust of mine.

Finally, it hit and I could feel my eminent release...I pull out and furiously start stroking my cock as jet after jet of white-hot, sticky cum exits the tip of my cock and lands all over A'esha's fit torso. My deluge of love juice finally subsides and I sit back on my legs and watch as Brittni proceeds to ravenously lick and slurp up every ounce of fluid that I had deposited. Once she's certain that she got it all, she looks at me and smiles as best she can without spilling a drop and proceed to gulp it down like it's the best things she's ever had. We share this fetish and I shutter at her erotic display. Now that A'esha's sexy body is clean from my explosion of cum, Brittni gently sucks my cock to ensure her cum hungry mouth gets every last bit of her farvorite thing while I moan and grunt from the ultra-sensitivity. I finally get up and sit back in the chair I was in earlier, exhausted, but wanting to see more.

Brittni turns her slutty gaze from me to A'esha and says, "he tells me that you'd like to cum while being scissored by a woman?"

A'esha shoots a sarcastic evil eye squint my way before looking back and Brittni and shaking her head to the affirmative with a smile.

"I want that too" Brittni replies.

Could I get any luckier, I think to myself as I watch these hot ladies get into position. I had always pictured this happening with the two ladies laying flatter, but as it turns out, it's more like they're sitting in each other's laps while leaning back and their hands behind them holding themselves up. It's an extremely erotic image and I get to witness it firsthand. I watch from the chair as they begin to slowly grind their very, very wet pussies together and I'm not sure if I should join in by licking or sucking their tits. I decide that this is their moment and just watch it happen. They bump, they grind, sometimes they reach down and rub their own pussy or each other's...they kiss, they grind more...I can see the intensity increasing and feel my cock twitch...this is so hot, but knowing a fantasy is about to be fulfilled makes it downright special. The moaning picks up fervor as the sound of these two hot women's pussies squishing together fills the room. I can't help but begin to stroke my cock as I can tell they are both close. I think whoever cums first will surely trigger the others and then my thoughts are confirmed.

"I'm CUMMING!" screams A'esha as she wildly flails on the bed only to be joined by Brittni...they buck and moan and rub and grind...it's beautiful and hot and erotic all at the same time as they cum on and with each other for what seems like five minutes. This moment will forever be etched in my mind and I'm so thankful to have been involved. The ladies finally calm down and disengage before flopping back on the bed with their heads on the pillows.

"Rest up ladies," I say as I get up and pour three glasses of water. "We've got a full night ahead of us!"