First Threesome with BBC

Story Info
Threeway with my hotwife and a BBC.
799 words
3.98
30.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stan, the Man

When I started graduate school, I found it hard to go out and party, needed to study all the time. But we lived in an awesome party town. My hotwife had already met up with some very cool folks by the time I got down to reconnect with her (I was finishing a good paying job in New York, so she moved down to NC before me). Reconnecting with her was fucking (literally) awesome. She had connected with a very cool couple, Liz and Rico. We tried a fourway, but Rico was not up to it. Liz was very much up to it, fucked me like a Banshee. I became totally obsessed with my graduate work (essential for success in a graduate program), and did not go out to party with my hotwife and her hot friends. One night my hotwife came back and told me she had met a hot black guy and invited him to our place the next day for a threesome. Despite the short warning, I was very excited about this. When he knocked on the door, I welcomed him and was very impressed at the choice of my hotwife. He was a sexy beast..

To break the ice, I suggested a game of strip poker. Sylvia objected that she did not understand poker, so I contrived a game of strip casino. Playing the game was much fun, but Sylvia had fewer clothes on than did Stan and I, so Stan and I started to lose on purpose. At one point, Sylvia was sitting on the couch with nothing on but her panties. She was looking straight at Stan and her perky tits had nipples more erect than I had ever seen them before. This image of her is burned into my brain, I see it in my mind often. Her nipples were the best I have ever seen.

So, Sylvia reached over and took Stan's awesome cock out of his tighty whiteys. The tip of his red glans was peeking out of his cock (uncircumcised, like mine) Sylvia kissed that peak of glans and then licked it. Then she slowly put her tongue between his foreskin and his glans, not retracting the foreskin, but licking it all over in a circular pattern. Like Stan, I am not cut, so I know well how Sylvia can suck uncircumcised cock. The action of a tongue between the foreskin and the glans is something cut guys will never experience, sadly.

I was absolutely fascinated watching Sylvia suck Stan's cock. I moved on over to the couch where the action was and removed Sylvia's soaked panties. Then I ate her out while she sucked Stan. Soon after that she stood up and walked us both to the bedroom. She laid on her back to be fucked by me while still sucking Stan' cock. I banged her open good, and then invited Stan to fuck her. He was gentle at first, then fucked like a maniac, but reached a point where Sylvia asked him to stop thrusting, as he was banging up against her cervix, and that was painful. He held his cock gently against her cervix while she rocked back and forth, left to right and right to left. This produced an awesome cervical climax, while also pushing the cervix back, increasing the depth of her vaginal canal. This allowed them to continue full thrusting intercourse, with more orgasms for Sylvia and an awesome creampie for me.

After that awesome fucking, I wanted to eat and fuck Sylvia. When I started on this mission, kissing her on her face and moving my way down to her crotch, she said, stop, it is too messy down there. So I gave her cunt a swipe of my hand, licked my creamy fingers, and told her that is exactly the way I like it. After that she understood my creampie fetish. Yes, her creampie was awesome, and I cleaned it up very well, and then fucked her.

Stan came back to say his goodbyes, after washing all the cum off of his cock and pubic area. His cock was hanging limp, but still big. Sylvia grabbed it and started sucking it. She asked him to fuck her again. She adjusted her posture to put her legs on the ground and her rump up in the air. Stan mounted her from behind, shoving his now erect cock into her cunt. I watched in amazement as he stoked her over and over, while she was vocalizing cries of pleasure. Eventually he shot his wad into her again, and they both screamed in pleasure.

Sylvia was too fucked out to continue after that, but the next morning we both hooked up and I enjoyed another awesome creampie and sloppy seconds fucking.