First time at Fetish Club Ch. 01

Story Info
First time going to fetish club.
6.5k words
4.79
10.5k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First time at fetish club

This story involves some elements of consent/non-consent.

Chapter 1 is a revised version of the original story published under title "A night to remember"

I arrive at the club in my normal clothes, with my outfit for tonight in my tote bag. I had seen the event advertised online and had finally plucked up the courage to go when I read about how the venue had changing facilities, so you can get dressed up once you arrive, rather than having to wear your outfit to the club.

Having been checked at the door by security, and shown them my outfit in my bag I go through to the changing room where there are individual lockers and changing cubicles. I am a little nervous as this is the first-time I will wear my latex out in a large crowd of other people. I am however also excited at the prospect of having the freedom to be able to enjoy wearing my outfit for the evening. The event starts earlier than the club is normally open and finishes earlier.

I get undressed and foldup my ordinary clothes, putting them in my bag, before pulling on my red latex G-string and then stepping into and pulling on my William Wilde deep red latex Mayfair mini-dress. I wriggle the dress up and pull the thin spaghetti straps up my arms and onto my shoulders, adjusting them slightly so the dress sits properly just covering my bust. I then pull the central strap up with the attached collar and putting it around my neck, pressing the two press studs closed. My exciting rising now I have my latex on, I smooth the dress out checking in the mirror how well it fits. It is short, just covering the top of my thighs and my arse cheeks, but I so love its simplicity and lovely fit. My nipples are just visible through the latex as I am not wearing a bra.

I now pull on my glossy black thigh boots, which I adore, they are quite extraordinary as they are also made of latex and have 7" stiletto heels with a 1" platform. I zip the boots up, the thick latex stretching tightly around my long legs giving them a perfect fit. The boots are strictly almost crotch boots I suppose as they come right up my thighs leaving just a couple of inches of skin showing between the top of the boots and the hem of my mini-dress.

Finally, I pull on my black latex opera gloves, working them up to the top of my arms. It is quite a simple outfit but I love it.

I step out of the cubicle and put my bag, with my street clothes, my phone and my purse into locker. I put the locker key on its band around my wrist, and a credit card into the top of my right thigh boot as a safe place to keep it so I don't have to carry anything else around.

There are several other women getting changed at the same time and we have a little chat comparing outfits in the mirrors, some are obviously more experienced than me, before heading out and into the club itself.

I head straight to the bar, walking slowly in my stiletto boots as the 7" heels are almost impossible to walk in, and buy myself a Dirty Martini, feeling the need for the shot of alcohol for extra confidence. Being around other people also dressed in sexy outfits soon puts me a bit more at my ease, as everyone is so nice complementing each other and asking questions about where they have got things from. Several men I notice have glanced at me, but seem too scared to approach, not that it concerns me as I just want to enjoy myself tonight on my first outing.

The dance floor is quite busy, the light show flashing away to the loud beat of the music, so I slowly wander around sipping my drink absorbing the atmosphere, smiling as people compliment me on my outfit. I wander into a different area where I find there are a number of stalls displaying and selling a variety of fetish and sex related products. I walk slowly by, my eyes agog at some of the products, the like of which I have never seen before.

You spot me wandering down the line of stalls, admiring my very short deep red latex dress and the glossy black thigh boots. You keep looking over to check my progress, your inner sense telling you I am obviously new. After a few minutes I walk in front of your stall; I hesitate having never seen butt plugs before. My hesitation gives you the perfect cue to speak to me.

"Hello, are you interested in any of them?" you ask very politely.

I smile, you detect a slight blushing around my neck.

"Amazing outfit you are wearing" hoping your compliment will break the ice.

"Thank you, that's very kind of you" I reply.

"Well, may I say you looking stunning, that dress and your boots are knockout glamour and elegance" you add, trying to continue the conversation to hold my attention whilst you enjoy the view.

"Thanks" feeling a little delightful tingle from your effusive compliment.

"I am guessing you have never tried a butt plug before?" looking at the display.

I blush deeper "No" before adding "I've never seen such things before" giving away how innocent I am.

"Oh really, well, I guess that's why we run these events to expand people's knowledge and experiences" pausing briefly before you go on to add

"So let me explain then; a butt plug for women can create more intense orgasms by putting pressure on the back vaginal wall and as you approach orgasm the contractions are stimulated more. A lot of women also enjoy the fact it makes their vagina tighter."

"Oh and of course these jewelled ones look very pretty when playing with a partner or indeed you can have one of these tails for pet play" you add as if it is so totally normal and obvious.

I am quite taken aback about the open and knowledgeable way you talk about them with no sense of any embarrassment.

"I see." Sounding totally unconvinced; sensing this you continue.

"To be honest the only way you will really know whether they might add something for you is to try one."

"Oh" I say and then "Thank you" and start to turn to walk away, but before I do so you jump in.

"If you like I have a free disposable one you could take and try."

You sense my slight hesitation, before I know it you are holding out the wrapped glass drop shaped object to me. "The only condition is that you try it while you are here at the club and come back and tell me honestly what you think" you add.

Rather coyly I take the plug, not quite sure what I will do.

"It's already lubricated to help it slip in" you say "just apply a little pressure and your anal ring will open" you add.

"Thanks" I turn and walk away holding the plug.

Curiosity gets the better of me when I visit the toilet, I slide my G-string down and open the bag with the plug in. I hesitantly put the tip of the glass plug against my arsehole and press gently. I am quite surprised when applying a bit more pressure it opens and the tip of the bulb starts to slide into me. I can't help letting out a small gasp feeling the plug stretch and fill me. As you said it slips in quite easily as already lubed, until my anus closes around the narrower neck. It feels very weird as I pull my G-string back up.

As soon as I stand up however and take a couple of steps I can feel the effect of the plug inside me, feeling some pressure against my vagina. It is quite a kinky feeling also feeling something hard between my arse cheeks as I move. I walk back out into the club so consious of the invisible plug inside me. The plug is making me walk a little differently, more like the gait of a catwalk model, my hips gyrating more as I put one foot in front of the other.

I get another drink sipping it as I walk around, I feel a little sexier for some reason, and after a short while realise I am getting aroused as I can feel a warm sticky dampness between my labia and my latex G-string. It is quite a nice sensation I decide. After an hour and another drink, I can't resist heading back towards your stall to look again at the jewelled plugs.

You spot me approaching, and smile knowingly.

"So how are you finding it?" you ask directly without any hesitation

Blushing slightly, that you have guessed I am wearing the plug and confessing to myself that the feeling of something between my arse cheeks and inside me is surprising arousing, although I am not ready to admit that quite yet.

"Yes, it's... erm... nice" I finally say.

"So do you want to buy one then?" you ask looking hopeful, but not for the reason I think.

I feel somewhat obliged at this point; after all you gave me the disposable one, and I do like the pretty look of the shiny metal jewelled ones.

"So how much are they?" I say pointing to the metal jewelled ones.

"That one is £30." You reply discounting the real price. It doesn't sound too unreasonable, trembling slightly for some reason I say "Okay I'll take one." Sounding more confidently than I feel.

"Wonderful." You reply "I know you'll be satisfied" as you take my card and then reach under the table for an unopened box.

As you prepare to hand my card and box back to me it, you look at me "Do you want to wear it now?"

I hesitate, you are quick to pounce on this "It's okay I can help put it in for you if you wish too"

I look around furtively "Well..." you jump in "It's okay why not enjoy it now on your night out and I can show you how to do it correctly" adding "no point leaving it in the box for another time is there" you wink at me.

Without waiting for my reply, you turn, holding the box and my credit card and step away towards a private changing room; I am forced to follow you as you still have my card, making up my mind for me. We step into the room and you close the door.

"If you would go and stand by the table and then bend over that will be perfect" you say very politely and softly standing with you back against the door.

I walk over to the table and bend over slightly for you, putting my hands down onto the table.

You enjoy observing the change in the way I am walking in those incredible stiletto boots with the trial plug in my arse, and as I bend over, watching my dress ride up exposing my arse cheeks to you.

"A bit more" you say getting me to bend over further than I really need too, now exposing my red latex G-String deeply embedded in my arse cheeks covering the plug.

"That's perfect you say, admiring the view of my pert white arse cheeks, framed perfectly between the tops of my glossy black thigh boots and the hem of my red latex dress. You smile well if nothing else it's been a while since seeing such a great arse.

You step forward and reach down; instead of just pulling my latex G-string aside you decide to try your luck and gently start pulling it down exposing not only the glass plug in my arsehole but my pussy. You smile, waiting to see if I say anything, I don't.

My heart pounding and oddly excited as I feel you pull my G-string down, I can't believe I am letting you do this, but it's making me feel so sexy for some reason, my nerves and reserved nature seeming to have vanished for the moment.

Your eyes are enjoying taking in the unexpected and surprising sight of my perfectly smooth and glistening pussy, and the obvious coating of my sticky cream on the inside of my G-string. It's been a while since you've seen such a supposedly innocent girl with a shaved pussy and one so aroused by a butt plug, looking so hot.

I feel your fingers grasp the head of the small glass plug between my arse cheeks and start to pull it out. It makes a slightly embarrassing plop sound as it finally comes out and you place it on the table.

"Okay now this one is slightly larger so I am going to apply some lube to you, to make it easier to slip in. It might feel slightly cold."

"Okay" I reply.

Holding the bottle, you squeeze it unnecessarily hard and a stream of lube squirts out hitting my arse crack and splashing around it a little. You smile enjoying yourself treating me a bit sluttier now.

I shudder from the sudden shock of the cold lube as it starts to dribble down my crack, over my arse hole and towards my vulva. You are enjoying the view, seeing my virgin arsehole and my vulva now glistening from the lube. I still say nothing.

You lean forward and with your fingers starts to rub the lube along my crack and around my arsehole, and unnecessarily pushing one finger into my anus making me gasp. Smiling enjoying yourself as I am being far more compliant than you expected.

Suddenly I feel a second shot of lube which goes right into my arsehole. I gasp out loud with a sharp intake of breath from its coldness penetrating my arse.

"Sorry" Smiling behind me "That's it, you're ready now." You say slightly lecherously,

before adding, "Oh, this will feel larger than it really is by the way, the senses can play tricks on you" pausing "but I will go slow and gentle."

"Ok" I say in a rather rasping voice from anticipation.

I have no idea you have switched the boxes for the larger drugged plug, which is some 5.5" long and at its widest 1.5".

I feel you place the tip of the metal plug against my hole and then feel the pressure as you push on it until my hole opens to accept it. I let out a moan as I feel the bulb start to stretch me as it slips in.

God; you were right, in my total innocence, it feels huge as you push it in, stretching me open much wider than before, I start to pant and moan trying to control the mixed feelings surging through me. You continue to push it deeper into me, ignoring my clear uncomfortableness.

My eyes open wide wondering if I can take this as it just seems to be opening me wider and wider and going deeper and deeper inside me. I wiggle my bum a little trying to make it easier to take. My moans increase as you keep going, I can't see the satisfied look on your face.

"Nearly there" you reassure me in your smooth tone, one hand holding my arse cheek aside as the other keeps pushing it in.

With a bit of relief, I suddenly feel my arsehole closing, as the narrower neck slips into me, until the wider jewelled head is tight against my arsehole and embedded firmly between my arse cheeks as you let them go. I feel oddly proud I managed to take it.

Stepping away you say "Done. Would you like to see how it looks?"

Still panting from feeling it so deep in me "Please" I reply

Before I know it, I hear several clicks before you step forward and show me a picture on your phone, innocently I thought you would use a mirror or something. My eyes fix on the large red jewel tucked between my pale white arse cheeks; I barely notice that also in the picture, because my G-string is pulled down, you can also see my smooth vulva glistening.

"There you go, it looks ever so pretty, I am sure you are going to enjoy it." Before he continues "I'll put a bottle of lube in the velvet carry bag for you and here is your card." He says in a totally casual way.

I pull my G-string back into place and tug my dress down a little. "Thank you"

As I stand-up I gasp out loud as I feel the huge plug pressing on my vagina.

"It's okay you'll soon get used to the feel of it" you reassure me.

As you wait for me to walk over to the door.

I start to walk over to the door, my catwalk gait even more pronounced now. Each step is causing the plug to gently move up and down putting pressure on my vagina, each hip swivel causing me to let out a little moan of pleasure. You stand at the table enjoying watching me walk away, knowing what the long plug is doing to me inside, sensual torture.

Smiling in full knowledge that shortly the wax covering the holes in the butt plug will melt as it reaches body temperature and starts to release the drug which will enhance and sustain my arousal. Once that happens you know I probably won't be able to resist your next suggestion.

I walk slowly to the bar, the new plug feeling weird, but a strangely irresistible sensation, invisible from the outside but inside my body tingling and my mind sensing a rising tide of arousal.

I carefully slide onto one of the bar stools, letting the plug gently settle inside me as I let my body sink down onto the stool. I order another Dirty Martini, as I sip my cocktail, I begin to feel far more relaxed, my nerves have gone, replaced by a slight feeling of confident sexiness coming over me. Almost unnoticed my nipples are swelling and becoming hard, and instead of nerves making me feel self-consious about my outfit I am now feeling so relaxed I no longer worry about it, letting my dress ride up, not checking it is covering me like before.

I notice people starting to pay more attention to me, and chat to me and offer me drinks. I barely notice that my nipples are now so swollen and hard they are very visibly poking through the dress, and that my G-string is so slick it slides around over my smooth and very wet labia as I change positions on the stool.

The more attention I get the more aroused I find myself becoming, now almost deliberately letting my dress ride up giving a clear hint of my G-string as I deliberately stretch my long boot encased legs out admiring them.

I have never felt this sexy before, and am enjoying the sensation, in fact I am feeling so horny I have the urge to seek out the toilets so that in private I can give my pussy a naughty stroke. I slide off the bar stool with the intention of going to the toilets.

As I sashay across the crowded club weaving between the people, the urge to stroke myself is growing. The first set of toilets are packed with a queue so I decide to seek out another one. My search is drawing me back towards where you stall is located.

There is a queue for this one too, trying to distract myself I wander around and find myself by your stall again. No one is around, I idly browse through the various latex outfits on the rail beside your stall.

I pause looking at one that grabs my attention by Westwardbound - slave latex mini-dress.

"Why don't you try it on?" I almost jump out of my skin in surprise not realising you had come up behind me.

"Oh my, you made me jump!"

You take the dress off the rail and hold it up against me "Hmm it should fit you nicely"

"Oh, I... I was just browsing" I hastily say.

Chuckling "It's okay you are welcome to try it on, no commitment" you add.

I hesitate, knowing I can't afford it. You pounce on my hesitation and knowing by now I am feeling very aroused.

"Go on, I can tell you want to" and before I can say no, you put it in my hand, not leaving me much choice

"You know where the changing room is" as your hand reaches for my latex clad arse and almost spanks me to push me towards the changing room.

You watch, smiling, as with dress in hand I walk over to the room.

I lay the new dress across the couch and begin to undress. I slip the spaghetti straps of my red dress off my shoulders and wiggle it down until it slides down my legs to the floor. I step out of it and put it on the couch. I don't realise that silently you have come in behind me.

"You better take that off too" you say indicating to my G-string "red won't look right with that dress"

For some reason I don't feel embarrassed that you are watching me. I put my thumbs under the thin sides of my G-string and ease it down my hips until it slides down my legs to the floor, I step out of it before reaching over for the new dress.

I unzip the back of the dress and then step into it, carefully, because I am still wearing my stiletto boots, and start to pull it up.

Whilst I am focusing on this you discretely pick up my G-string. You also pick up my dress and take them both back with you to the stall. You examine my G-string, holding it up and looking how slick it is inside with my arousal and smelling it; smiling you carefully slip it into a transparent Ziploc bag and seal it. You then write a label and stick it on the outside. "Sluts worn G-string $500". You put my dress into another bag and seal it and label it "Second-hand $100". You take pictures of both, smiling, might as well make some money and get rid of the evidence at the same time! You post them on the website together with a picture of me taking the G-string off.

12