First Time at the Club

Story Info
Husband can only watch while wife makes new friend.
2.5k words
4
96.5k
79
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You ready for this, babe?" you asked me as you finished pulling on your new skirt, chosen just for this occasion. My heart was pounding in my chest as you walked over and reached your arms around my torso.

You gave me a cute smile and playfully gave me a kiss on the cheek before you whispered in my ear. "No going back..."

I smiled and nodded my head. I took a second to admire your ass as you turned and walked away. Nice and round as always, it was practically falling out of your very short skirt. Your black high heels made your beach-tanned legs look even longer than usual. You opened the door of our hotel room, paused for a moment to blow me a kiss, and walked out. We'd never be the same.

Fifteen minutes later I walked up to the bar at the nightclub downstairs. I ordered a drink and sat down in a good seat to enjoy the show. You had always been a much better dancer than me, with great rhythm and moves, and I'd always appreciated the way your ass looked when you grinded your hips all around. You were already in full swing on the semi-crowded dance floor, just like I'd hoped.

Every once in a while, as you were shaking your hips, your skirt would ride up high, giving the club a quick flash of your hot pink thong. As the night wore on you got slower and slower to pull your skirt back down.

I wasn't the only one who was appreciating that ass. He was tall and very dark-skinned, wearing tight jeans and a dress shirt that showed off his muscular build. He started checking you out as soon as he hit the dancefloor, and smoothly worked his way through the crowd to move right behind you.

You felt him before you saw him. He approached you from the back and began to rhythmically grind his crotch near your barely-covered ass. I knew what was underneath your skirt and felt immediately jealous as I saw him push against it.

Clearly having fun, you leaned your ass back into him and enjoyed the dance. Whereas I could never keep up with you on the dancefloor, this guy was with you step-for-step. At one point he spun you around and pulled you close, putting his hands on the small of your back.

You didn't fight it. On the contrary, you rested your forearms on his muscular shoulders and clasped your hands behind his neck. You spread out your legs enough for him to work one of his thick legs in between as the two of you continued to dance.

By the next song his hands had drifted down to your ass, and you still made no effort to stop him. And during the song after that he made his boldest move yet, planting a big kiss right on your lips. You seemed surprised for a moment, before lustily returning his kiss. From where I sat I could just barely see your lips part as you greedily accepted his tongue into your mouth. And as you continued to rhythmically grind around the dancefloor I saw his hands grip even tighter on your ass cheeks.

Then he whispered something in your ear. I saw you giggle and throw your head back. You slowly moved your left hand down to his crotch. Your eyebrows raised and mouth dropped open in surprise. As your mouth gradually turned up into a smile I felt a stirring in my pants.

At the end of the next song you turned around and left the dancefloor, leading him by the hand. "This is really happening," I thought as I felt myself get light-headed. I finished my drink and paid my tab at the bar. Ten minutes later I headed back up to our room.

I fumbled with the lock for a moment, hands sweating, then quickly walked through the door. My stomach dropped at the sight in front of me. The blinds were open and all the lights were on, giving a nice view of the city in the backdrop. The black stud was facing me standing completely naked near the bed. His ab and arm muscles looked like they were chiseled out of granite. And there in front of him with her back facing towards me was my sweet wife, the love of my life, on her knees wearing nothing but her hot pink thong and black high heels.

I could just see your head gently bobbing up and down towards his crotch. The contrast between his dark skin and your white body was astonishing. Neither of you acknowledged that I'd entered. You just continued giving this other man a blowjob right in front of me. Those satisfying sucking noises you make were just audible over the sound of my heart beating in my ears.

After a few minutes he finally looked up at me. He gave me a smug grin as he put his hand on the back of your head. He knew he'd beaten me, and he wanted to rub it in. My wife was sucking his cock, and there was nothing I could do about it.

Even more humiliating than the fact that another man had seduced my wife was the fact that I was enjoying it on some level. My own cock was rock hard and aching in my pants. I couldn't take it anymore; I quickly whipped it out and started stroking it furiously.

I could hear you start to choke as he pushed down on your head, driving himself deep into you. The feelings of jealousy and arousal overwhelmed me as I pictured what his manhood must look like as it forced its way into your throat. I knew how good it felt to have your lips wrapped around my cock, and the thought of my wife giving that feeling to a black man was too much for me to handle. I blew my load all over the floor in front of me, and a few drops continued to dribble down onto my shoes and pants.

After a minute he pulled out of your mouth and let you breathe. You slowly stood up, putting one hand around his waist and moving to his side to face me, finally giving me a view of what he had in between his legs. I gasped at the sight of it. I had intrinsically known what attracted you so strongly on the dance floor, but seeing it was something else.

His big black cock was massive: easily 11 inches long, dark and girthy, veiny and hard as steel. It was sticking almost straight up, practically radiating power, and it glistened with my wife's shiny saliva. A massive pair of balls hung low underneath. That black cock far surpassed mine in every way: size, strength, appearance...how could I ever compete sexually against it?

Totally intimidated by the superior cock just a few feet away, my own dick immediately went limp and shrank down to just an inch or two of useless pale flesh. You giggled as you saw the pile of my cum in front of me and realized what was happening. You were about to cuck me, and I'd already wasted my load.

As you laughed and smiled you slowly stroked his cock with your left hand, running your fingers up and down the shaft. A few times your wedding ring brushed against it. He whispered something in your ear again as he rested his hand on your ass, his dark skin covering your sexy bikini tanline. He pulled you in close and kissed you deeply, jamming his tongue into your mouth. After a minute you pulled back and cupped his heavy balls in your hand. Looking into his eyes as you nodded your head, you told him, "I'm ready for this, babe."

His triumphant grin said it all. He made eye contact with me again as you bent over to take off your thong. He gave me a wink as he slapped your ass with his big hand.

You climbed up onto the bed in front of him on all fours, your favorite position. "Open up, bitch," he said in a commanding tone as he spanked your ass again. You shuffled your knees out a bit. "WIDER, bitch," he replied, spanking you even harder this time.

You got as wide as you could as you looked over at me. "Sorry babe," you said, "I know we said just a blowjob, but...ah! Ah! Ah!" Too late to stop anything now, this man's cock was officially fucking my wife.

You closed your eyes for a minute as he worked his hips around. You bit your bottom lip and I could tell your pussy was struggling to accommodate his thickness. Soon though you opened your eyes wide and let out a gasp. "Ooooh!...there it is," you said as you exhaled deeply.

Now that his black cock had forced its way into your pussy, he started to work. He firmly gripped your hips with his big hands. With each slow thrust he went a little deeper. His skill made it was obvious he'd done this many times to women who weren't used to someone of his size and strength.

He gradually built up speed. His rhythm was nothing like mine, and you needed a minute to get used to it. His strokes were just so much longer. But you eventually learned how to time your push backs against his momentum, with your ass cheeks making a smacking sound as they hit against his thighs.

These smacking sounds got louder as he fucked you harder. I enjoyed my view from in front of you where I could see your tits bouncing back and forth with each hard thrust. Without warning he reached out with his left hand and yanked back on your dark brown hair, pulling your head back. You gave a surprised "Ah! Yes!" yelp as your eyes grew wider with lust as you looked at me. You'd always preferred it rough, and this was rougher than you'd imagined.

A minute later he reached up with his right hand and gave you a hard spank on the ass. "Whose pussy is this, bitch? Who owns this pussy now?" he roared at you.

"Jamal! Jamal owns this pussy now!" you managed to gasp in between thrusts.

"And you love it, don't you bitch? You love this cock!" he bossed at you, pausing for a moment to spank your ass again.

"Yes! Yes I love your cock! I love big...BLACK...cock!" you screamed, loud enough for the whole city to hear.

After a few more minutes and a few more hard spanks you made a grunting noise I'd never heard before. Your back seemed to stiffen and I saw your fingers clench down on the sheets. "DON'T STOP!" you begged.

Then it happened, finally. Your whole body--arms, chest, ass, legs, everything--shook as you orgasmed. You let out another loud, ecstatic scream. Yet the black man mounting you just kept pounding away. And my cock, which had never given you anything close to the pleasure you were feeling then, shrank just a little bit smaller.

After what felt like ages he finally stopped his pounding and pulled out. Your pussy made an audible popping sound as it gripped his cock until the last moment. He turned you around and pushed you by your shoulders onto your knees on the ground in front of him.

His big cock was coated with the cream your pussy had left on it. The contrast between his jet-black skin and your bright white cream made it even more striking. I'd seen you get a little wet before, but nothing on the scale of this. Your pussy must have somehow known that the only way it could accept that monster was to make as much lube as possible. That cock was so impossibly pumped up from fucking you I could see it twitching as it stood fully erect.

You looked straight at his cock as your mouth opened in awe of its power. After two long strokes with his big hand he let out a victorious roar. The first big blast of cum shot straight into your mouth and hit the back of your throat, making you gag immediately. The next powerful shot hit your forehead and the top of your messy hair. He followed that up by painting your cheeks and the rest of your face, and even had some left to put on your tits.

You made no attempt to wipe his massive cumshot off your face. It was nothing like those few times early in our marriage you'd allowed me to cum in your mouth. Those times you'd gagged and practically ran to the bathroom to spit out my seed as I laid totally rejected on the bed. You seemed proud to wear this other man's cum on your body, like a badge of honor.

"I've never felt like that before...," you said after a few moments, exhausted and breathless. You leaned forward and wrapped your arms around one of his strong legs for support. You gave a gentle kiss to the cock that had just thoroughly dominated you and began to lick up and down the shaft, cleaning off any remaining juices.

"I've fucked a lot of white bitches...y'all don't ever go back. Your bitch-ass husband never made you feel like that, your little boyfriends never made you feel like that. Only this makes you feel like that," he said, slowly stroking his beastly cock with one hand. It was majestic: while only semi-hard, still large enough to easily dwarf mine. Another shot of his cum was still dangling from the tip.

"You'll never quit this." He shifted his weight, yanked your hair back with his left hand, lifted up his cock with his right, and dropped it right on your face. He slapped it up and down a few times and rubbed it back and forth, spreading the cum all over your pretty face. He rested it there, practically reaching from your chin to your forehead. "Tell that cuck over there what's up now," he said.

"Sorry babe," you said as you locked eyes with me. His cock was steadily growing harder and it was difficult not to be impressed at how quickly it was coming back after shooting suck a huge load. How could he have anything left? You put one hand on top of it and nuzzled it with your cheek. Some of his cum was dripping down your chin.

You held onto that eye contact with me for just another moment as you said, "I'm never coming back." He slid his cock back into your mouth, pushing his hand steadily on the back of your head, somehow regaining the strength to penetrate you yet again.

You gazed up at him as you fully submitted to his cock. As I slowly pulled up my pants and walked out the door, the last thing I heard was the gentle sucking sounds of my black-owned wife, accompanied by the laughter of the black man whose superior cock had cuckolded me forever.