First Time at the Glory Hole Party

Story Info
Hailey and Nick attend their first glory hole party.
2.4k words
3.95
39.2k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hailey lets herself out of the passenger side of the car. She takes a deep breath of the nighttime air.

Nick closes his driver's side door, locking the car with the key fob. "How do you feel?" he asks her.

"Ready to suck cock," Hailey says, a hungry smile on her face. A daring smile.

"Let's not keep you waiting," Nick replies.

Hailey is already tall, and in her heels, she is towering. Sheer black hose on her legs, her legs the only thing visible below her long, tan trench.

"This is last season's trench," Hailey says to Nick, taking his arm. "Think they'll mind I'm out of fashion?"

Hailey laughs and Nick laughs with her.

"My oh my," Hailey says as Nick guides her up the flagstone steps of the house's front walk. "Looks like any old suburban home on a cul de sac," she says, then looks around at all the many cars parked up the long drive and along the rounded curbs of the cul de sac.

"Looks like the neighbors are having a party," Hailey says to Nick. "Do you think the neighbors notice all the single men who got out of the cars? Oh!" Hailey has a revelation. "Do you think the neighbors know about it, like, know about it because they're also going to be guests?"

Nick smiles, loving her and her sense of humor. There is no need to respond, for by then they are at the front door, and ringing the bell, and Hailey's heart is pounding pure adrenaline.

The ding and the dong of the bell chiming inside the house.

The clicks and the clacks of opening the door.

The smiling, beautiful blonde, chubby face of the Hostess.

"You made it!" the beautiful blonde hairspray Southern updo hostess beams with the cheer of a Kappa at Charleston, which she once was and still was, in her way.

"Marcy! Howareyou?" Hailey beams back, running her words together like the juicy Georgia Peach she was and would ever be, down to the pit.

The women air kiss and real hug.

"I don't wanna kiss you--"

"Yeah my makeup--"

"It's gonna get real smeared. But, later." Marcy laughs.

Hailey laughs with her.

"So this is your man?" Marcy asks, turning to Nick. "Come in, come in," she continues, leading them into the house, closing the door behind them, indicating that she wants to continue the conversation inside.

"I am," Nick says.

"Lucky boy," Marcy says. "Very lucky." She drawls it out and is sincere. "Think she can handle them all?" Marcy asks Nick, teasingly.

"Marcy!" exclaims Hailey playfully.

"I know she can," Nick says proudly.

"Cuz she can handle you, huh?" Marcy asks.

"You got it. You should see sometime, she's beautiful with it, and it feels even better," Nick boasts of Hailey.

"Oh, I think I'm gonna see a whole lot tonight, sugar," Marcy replies, and laughs. "I think I'm gonna see her handle a whole lot of it tonight, and gonna make 'em feel real, real good, baby," and Marcy touches Nick's face, teasing his cheek with the elegant long nail of her index finger. Her manicure was tastefully sexy, like a Kappa's from Charleston would always be before the weekly House meeting.

Although it sounds like people have gathered in a room close-by on this floor, Hailey leads them downstairs. Easy, pleasing party music is wafting up from the basement, and can be heard throughout the house.

The womens' heels click and clack coming down the narrow wooden stairs, tight and claustrophobic. But as soon as they are at the bottom of the stairs, they see it. The home-made Glory-Hole wall.

They are at the bottom of the stairs in a small, windowless room in the basement. The lights are all on, so Nick and Hailey can see how this finished, basement room in the suburbs has been turned into a secret, private sex club. The room is shortened by the placement of the homemade wall, which is, in actuality, a construction of wooden doors, all different, all taken from different places, and joined together by hinges, door-to-door-to-door, so they could be folded out and set up like a wall, with locks to hold them steady in position, and then unlocked and disassembled for storage. Each door panel has been cut with generously-sized holes at three-different heights, from the highest height on the left to the lowest height on the right.

The final panel of the wall is a real door, a door still functioning as a door, and it is open to the other side.

On the other side, there are soft benches and chairs, and already there are two women and four men milling about behind the wall and socializing, all of whom Marcy introduces to Hailey and Nick. One of the women has been here for each month's party for the past six months. Her husband is Navy, and he is stationed at Indian Head. Her husband has duty at the last minute, and could not come with her, but is going to "fuck the shit out of me when I get home and he gets off duty." The other woman is a first-timer like Hailey.

One of the men is the first-timer's husband, a doctor from Chantilly. The other two men are the host, who is also Marcy's husband, and the host's friend, who together with the host and Marcy, run these monthly, friendly, adult get-togethers.

The pre-party gossip is that it is going to be very crowded tonight. There have been a lot of registrations.

"There's an Air Force Transport Wing that just rotated back to Andrews," the veteran partygoer says over a Malibu and Pineapple. "And you know how helicopter pilots are," she jokes. "What do they call it? They love those centrifugal forces!"

Everyone laughs, Hailey leading the laughter.

"So what counts as a lot? How many do you expect tonight?" asks the other first-timer.

"No more than you can handle, sugar," Marcy reassures her.

"Seventy-two registrations," the veteran says, checking an App on her phone. "And usually we get ninety, ninety-five percent to show up."

"Not a party you want to miss, huh?" Hailey says.

"Not a party you ever forget," Marcy tells her, smiles, and kisses her softly on her lips.

But Hailey doesn't want to wait.

"Nick, go behind there. Let's test it out," Hailey tells him. The lights are on, everyone looks at them.

Hailey slides one of the benches over on the sucker's side, moving it up close to the wall.

"And don't come too fast," Hailey says to Nick. "I just wanna practice. Warm up. Don't come too soon, I want you to hold off and really enjoy yourself."

Nick sees where she's put herself, and finds the corresponding glory hole on the other side.

"Yeah, that's the spirit!" Marcy cheers. Murmurs of excitement and rapt attention from the rest.

Nick's soft, average cock comes through the glory hole. Hailey goes right for it, like she and he are home alone. Her mouth, her hands. Warming him, relaxing him. Knowing the places and ways to stiffen him quickly.

Someone turns up the volume on the music, then changes the station. The bass is a little more intense.

The next time Hailey takes her mouth off of Nick's cock, the small pre-party crowd on the other side of the wall can see that he is erect and thick. Definitely a grower.

Nick is pressed up against the door, eyes closed, savoring, when he hears footsteps on the stairs coming down into the basement, and then man's friendly voice. "Starting early, huh?"

Nick looks and sees him; older, nicely dressed, like he wandered in from a preppy family Thanksgiving; sweaters and cuffed trousers and leather shoes, short-cropped hair, and with casual practice, he walks up to the hole at the shortest-height, unzips his pants, takes out an already-stiffening penis, and slips it into the hole.

Nick, catching himself watching, turns his face in the other direction, closes his eyes, and resumes enjoying the tight, slick stroking of Hailey's hands and mouth moving up and down on his cock.

Nick hears the other fellow make a murmur, and then say words--"Oh fuck that's good! God damn that's a natural cocksucker right there!" and Nick thinks that Hailey has inspired one of the other women to get an early start, too, and wonders for a second about who got down on her knees for the new cock that went through the hole, if it was that other first-timer, or maybe Marcy or that veteran lady... but then Nick has his eyes closed and is pumping his hips into Hailey's sucking mouth and he is picturing her there, sucking his dick on the other side of the wall, sucking his cock in front of everyone at the very start of this naughty, naughty adult party...

The sucking is keeping his cock wonderfully on edge; slow and steady to keep him hard and work him slowly, slowly towards release. Nick feels extra-good, doing as told, holding back from coming. Just savoring this edge that Hailey was slowly sucking him towards. Using him to open up her throat and mouth and inhibitions for all that she was going to do later tonight, like they talked about and fantasized about together.

Nick then notices again the man to his right, more excited now, "Oh bitch, you keep doing that I'm gonna nut," he says, his mouth against door, his body leaning into the hole and his treatment there, pumping his hips into whatever woman's giving mouth was on the other side. "Oh bitch, you keep doing that I'm gonna nut. Oh Christ. Oh Jesus. I'm gonna fuckin' nut in your mouth, you keep sucking like that. Oh, you cocksucker, you. Suck that cock, you cocksucker."

Nick feels a wave of smugness and superiority, at how he can restrain himself but this short little fellow can not.

The other man continues enjoying what he's getting, even louder now. "I haven't come for five days. Five fuckin' days. Suck me off and get five fuckin' days of my nuts. Oh god I'm gonna cum in your mouth real quick, then get back in line and bust again in an hour. Oh, but get that nut. Get that first fuckin' nut. Five fuckin' days..."

And then the woman on the other side gets that nut, she gets his nut and five fucking days of it, and she must be blowing his mind and his cock both because he's finally quiet, emitting a long, low moan as he feels five days of stress drain away into the mouth on the other side of the hole in the wall in the basement of the suburban house.

Nick feels Hailey's steady, practiced sucking, keeping him hard and on edge, and for one second he pictures Hailey on the other side of that short, pushy fellow, Hailey on the receiving end of five days of his--but then Nick opens his eyes and notices that Mr. Five Days is turning, zipping up, and departing, and then another man, younger, taller, thinner, african-american, is taking his place, stooping somewhat to fit himself into the hole at its low height. And then--

All sensation stops on Nick's dick.

"Okay, not too quick, remember, no coming yet," says a soft, female voice on the other side of the glory hole.

But it is not Hailey's soft, female voice.

A gentle, pushing touch on the tip of his cock suggests he should pull it back out from the glory hole. He does, and, without tucking away his cock or pulling up his pants, he crouches and looks through the hole.

It's the veteran lady. She notices him looking. "Hi," she says, smiling.

"Hi," Nick replies.

"Your wife said you can't come yet," the woman says to Nick through the hole in the wall.

"She's not my wife, she's my girlfriend," Nick says.

"Oh," the woman says. "Well, don't hold things up. I think the party's starting about now." The lights go out, and for a second there is darkness and then the music comes up louder with a four-on-the-floor House beat, easy to dance to, easy to suck cock to, and instead of darkness there are colored lights in flashing pulses, the simple ambience of a suburban basement sex club.

"Yep," she says, now even fainter and harder to hear through the wall.

"Oh fuck yeah," says the man to Nick's right, but Nick looks over and can tell the man is not talking about the lights getting lowered. He's talking about how good he's getting his dick sucked. Nick notices that the door to the backstage area on the other side of the wall has closed.

"Damn you 'bout to make me come quick," the man says.

Nick looks at the veteran lady on the other side of the hole. "Where's Hailey?" he asks.

"She's busy," the woman replies. "She said just get at the end of the line and have fun. There's so many, it's gonna be first available until like, midnight. After then, there'll be separate lines for each booth. Okay, sweetie?" the woman asks but does not ask.

Nick turns, pulling up his pants, and tucking his painfully hard cock into them. A line of men, many with military haircuts, has formed in single-file down the basement stairs. As Nick turns, one walks off the head of the line, walks past Nick, and takes Nick's place at the veteran lady's gloryhole. Nick then sees another walk up to take the last spot, which Nick sees is vacant, but has a curving feminine finger, with Marcy's tell-tale long, manicured fingernail at the end of it, curling an irresistible come-hither sign through the gloryhole.

Nick takes a step towards the men lined up on the basement stairs, but two notice him and point, "exit's that way, brother," and Nick follows their pointing to a door now open, leading from the basement to the outside, to the house's yard, to the small, grassy hill the house rests on at the end of the cul de sac.

The air is cold now outside, and Nick sees more cars have arrived, with some parking on the grass of the house itself. A half-dozen men walk up the hill, most alone but some in groups of two or three, heading to the front door of the house.

When Nick gets back up to the front door, he smells various kinds of smokes: cigarettes, cigars, cannabis. There's the clinking of glasses and the rumble of tipsy male conversation.

The line into the basement winds from the stairwell door, through the kitchen, back into the dining room.

Nick gets on the end of the line, his cock achingly hard in his pants. After a minute, two more men get in line behind him.