First Time Cheating

Story Info
A frustrated wife cheats, then cheats again.
7.7k words
4.18
26.3k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bdavidson
bdavidson
313 Followers

After our third child was old enough to go to school, my husband wanted me to go back to work. He had a good job with an engineering firm, but felt we needed the extra income, so like a good wife I agreed and started to look around. As luck would have it, a construction company down the street was looking for help in their office, and after an interview I was hired. At age 40, I was younger than the other two ladies in the office, but they were friendly enough, and I settled in to learn the ins and outs of the job. It was a big company for a small town, with over 50 employees. Of those, there were the three of us in the office, and 3 guys who worked out back in the yard. The rest were at job sites during the day, including the owner. My job was to match up invoices with purchase orders, so several times each day I'd have to call out to the yard, or the supervisor would come to the office. The supervisor, I learned, was married to the owner's sister. He was a big guy, with a rough gravelly voice, and a non-stop flirt. He was in his early 60's, and married, but that didn't slow him down at all. Right away, he zeroed in on me, making suggestive comments while leaning over the counter, and checking me out. This was in the mid 80's, and sexual harassment wasn't a thing in those days.

At 5' 3" with a big chest and big head of hair, I attracted a lot of attention in high school and college. After having 3 kids, my hips were wider, my tummy was soft, and my boobs had grown from C-cups to DD. I met my husband-to-be in college, and after he graduated, we got married. He was and is a good man, a good provider, and in the beginning a very attentive lover. He isn't a big man, no more than 5' 7" tall, and his cock is around 5" long. But it was enough for me, and after 4 years we decided to start a family. Three girls later, we decided we had enough. The girls are now 16, 12, and 9. Jim, my husband, had a vasectomy two years ago. He moved up in the company that hired him, which meant he worked on bigger jobs, and had to travel quite a bit, leaving me home for days at time to take care of the house and the kids. Finding a job where I could have contact with adults every day was a nice change for me, and it made Jim's absences easy to take. Along with being away a lot, he was also under a lot of stress. When he was working in the office, he'd come home each day exhausted. After supper, he'd mow the yard, or watch TV, and go to bed early if he didn't fall asleep in his chair.

Of course, our sex life dwindled away until it was once a week, at best. I made the best of it, enjoying the rare times when he wanted sex, but still missing what we once had. Having kids around didn't make it any easier. So, even though cheating had never crossed my mind, I guess everything had built up until I was primed. All it needed was something to push me over the edge. The first nudges started after I'd been on the job about 2 weeks. Like I said, the yard supervisor, Carl, would come in the office and flirt with us. At first I didn't know what to make of it, and was pretty embarrassed at some of the things he said. The other girls, Sandy and Terry, gave it right back to him, and for the most part it was funny as hell. So I decided to go along with it, and soon I was firing back at him just like they did. One day, Terry and I were alone in the office, and after Carl had been in, she warned me to be careful of Carl. He was a known cheater, she said, but , for some reason,his wife out up with it. He was also buddies with the owner, too, she said.

For some reason, this knowledge bothered me. Not on a moral level, but in a sexual way. I didn't think I was attracted to Carl, but I now realized there was a darker side to his flirting. He wanted to get me in bed, and that thought disturbed something in me. At any other time in my life, I would have brushed the thought aside, but in my current frustrated state, the notion lingered. It only got worse after I had a dream a couple of nights later, where I dreamed I was bent over a desk, letting Carl take me from behind. I sat up in bed, gasping and looking around. Jim was sleeping like a log next to me, and never moved. I calmed down and tried to go back to sleep, but the image was fixed in my head. So, that went on for quite a while. Carl didn't come in every day, but when he did, he would make his usual comments to us, leering at me as he leaned on the counter. I tried to let on like it was the same old thing, but later the troublesome thoughts would come back.

Like I said, he was a big guy, just over 6 feet, with a thick chest, and big arms and hands. He had shaggy hair and a beard, both salt and pepper gray colored. Usually he wore a cotton work shirts with the sleeves cut off, letting his tanned hairy arms show. He wasn't bad looking, not at all, just not the type of guy I usually found attractive. I never had another dream about him, but I would think about the dream, and about him. None of this was healthy, but I couldn't make myself stop. One weekend my husband was feeling frisky. The kids were fast asleep, and soon we were naked on top of the bed with Jim on top of me, with my legs up in the air and spread wide. After several days of no sex, I had my eyes closed, enjoying his cock thrusting into me. I'd had some wine after dinner, and my thoughts were all over the place, when I realized I was imagining that it was Carl on top of me, not my husband. I jerked, and tightened my grip around his neck. Jim stopped, and looked at me.

"You okay?" he asked with a confused expression. I kissed him, feeding him a wet tongue.

"Oh yes, you just hit the right spot. Come on, don't stop." He got back to it, and I tried to get into it, but the image of Carl's big hairy body on top of me kept coming back. Finally, I gave in, and in my partially drunk mind, it was Carl's cock in me, his body pressing me down into the sheets. I had an orgasm, a big one, and after he came Jim fell asleep. It took me a long time to go to sleep, I was still buzzing from my orgasm, and I was also ashamed at what I had done.

A couple of weeks later, Jim had been gone a few days on business. I was at work, looking forward to having him back home, and was filled with happy thoughts when the phone rang. It was Jim, telling me he would have to stay through the weekend. Damn it! All my plans shot to hell. I moped around the rest of the day, was crabby with my kids, and was still not happy when I went to work the next day. I hadn't had sex since that night, and was pretty frustrated about having to wait, probably a whole week to the next weekend. Terry was off for the day, and Sally was at lunch. A crew boss called in, wanting to know how many sheets of a specific type of plywood we had in the warehouse. I walked out the back door and across the yard to the warehouse. It had been a hectic day, and I wasn't thinking about who might be in the building. The big doors on each end of the warehouse were open, letting the wind come through. Glancing around, I couldn't see anyone, but I could faintly hear a voice coming from the office across the way.

I walked into the office, and saw Carl sitting at the desk, feet up, talking on the phone. He looked up, and waved me in, still talking, so I came in and stood by a file cabinet. His call ended, and he hung up, then leaned back and looked me up and down.

"Hey there, good lookin', what brings you out here?" he said in his raspy voice. I handed him the note, and glanced around the office while he flipped through papers on his desk. Typical blue collar office, it had calendars of cars, bulldozers, and naked women with enormous boobs all over the walls. He glanced up, and saw where I was looking.

"You oughta pose for one of those," he laughed.

"Yeah, they'd love to have a 40 year old mom in their calendar," I replied, rolling my eyes. He stood up, and walked over next to me. I could smell his deodorant, mixed with the smell of sawdust, and I could feel his eyes on me. Looking up, his gaze was on my chest. I'd worn a top with a bit of a scoop neck, and it showed a lot of cleavage. He continued to stare, and I felt myself get warm.

"You don't give yourself enough credit, you look like a real woman, lots better than those fake tits." I flushed, embarrassed at his bold talk.

"I'll take that as a compliment. But shouldn't we be looking for that plywood, instead of talking about boobs?" He stopped staring, and laughed.

"Yeah, come on, it should be over here." We walked across the warehouse and located the stack of plywood sheets. After he counted them out, I wrote down the number, and started to leave.

"Why don't you let me buy you a beer after work?" I stopped. He was going to push it, and see what I'd do. Of course he would, I'd caught him looking down my shirt, and hadn't done anything. I could say no, put him in his place, and that would be it.

"Thanks, but I need to go straight home after work. Maybe another time." I turned and walked away, biting my lip. I hadn't shut him down, not a bit, instead I'd dangled the idea I might be interested. That night, after I'd showered, I was drying off. While in the shower, I'd thought about Carl, and was still mulling over what he'd said, and how he'd stared at me. I looked at myself in the mirror, and saw that my brownish nipples were erect. I stood, and looked at myself, wondering what Carl would think if he saw me like this. That thought made me shudder as my pussy tingled. I shook my head, and finished drying off. The next day, Sally called to say she wouldn't be back from lunch, a family matter had come up. Lucky for me, it was a slow day, and I was able to get my work done. I was at my desk, deep into a romance novel, and didn't hear the back door open, so I jumped and squealed when Carl spoke to me.

"Damn girl, settle down." He chuckled, and leaned on the counter, giving me the usual up and down inspection with his eyes.

"Shit, you did that on purpose!" I slammed my book down and glared at him. He didn't appear to be sorry at all, just stood there eyeing me.

"What is it with you, anyway? You used to be fun, but lately you're crabby as hell, all the time. Your old man not taking care of you?"

"What the hell does that mean?" I snapped, not pausing to think about what he said. He nodded, and stoked his beard.

"You don't know what that means? It means gettin' enough fuckin', that's what it means." I was shocked at his brazen statement, and sat there with my mouth open, not knowing what to say.

"I've seen this a lot, gal gets her kids raised, hits her late 30's early 40's, can relax a little, and BOOM she's horny as hell. If her old man is taking care of her, life is good, but if he ain't, well, they get like you, frustrated, upset, all that. I could help you out with that." He said the last with a crooked smile, but his grey eyes were boring into me.

"I don't need help, and it's not JIm's fault he's overworked and tired." I spoke without thinking, and saw Carl's smile get bigger. I suddenly realized I'd admitted that he was right. I looked down at my lap, confused and upset. Carl quietly walked around the counter, and sat down on the corner of my desk. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed he was wearing cutoff shorts. His tanned and hairy legs were right next to me, and I let my eyes travel up his thigh to the ragged hem, then up another few inches to where his cock bulged the material.

"You can say what you want," he said in a quiet voice, "but I think you do. You're a hot little thing, and he's a damn fool to not be doin' you every night. We can have a little fun, no one will know but you and me, and you'll feel a lot better." I tore my eyes away from his crotch, and looked up at him.

"You're pretty sure of yourself, aren't you? He shrugged.

"I suppose I am. I know you want to, you just gotta quit fightin' it and go for it. Whadda you say? My heart was pounding, and my face felt flushed, and without realizing it, I licked my lips. He grinned and stood up, so he was facing me, the bulge in his shots only inches away.

"Go on," he said, "take it out, I saw you looking at it." Slowly, I raised my hand and touched his belt buckle, then fumbled with it for a moment. he didn't say a word, just watched me struggle with my conflicting feelings. I finally had the sense to use both hands, and unbuckled his belt, then unsnapped his shorts. That left the zipper. Underneath, the bulge had gotten bigger. I was committed, I had to see it, so I pulled the zipper down, revealing the white cotton underneath. Taking hold of the waistband, I tugged the shorts and underwear down, at first revealing a mass of black and gray pubes, then the base of his cock appeared. I kept pulling, and more of the shaft came into view, until only the head was trapped by the material.

I didn't realize I had been leaning forward, so when I gave the last tug, and the head popped free, his cock swung up and forward, hitting me on the cheek.

"Ooh!" I cried, jumping back. His cock curved up and out of the bed of tangled pubes. It was bigger than Jim's, by maybe a couple of inches, and thicker too. The mushroom shaped head was thicker than the shaft.

"Go on, touch it, it won't bite." he said with a quiet laugh. I gave him a dirty look, but took it in my hand anyway. It was very hard, and I ran my thumb over the pronounced ridge on the underside. My nipples were hard as his cock, and my pussy was wet and buzzing. I knew I was going to let him fuck me, but first I had something else in mind. Leaning forward again, I stuck out my tongue, and swiped it up the underside of his cock until I reached the head, then swirled it around a few times.

"That's it," he groaned, taking my head in his hands. I sucked it in, and gave him the best blow job I could. He moved sideways and sat back down on my desk, and I grabbed his hairy thighs while bobbing up and down on his cock. All thoughts of my husband and family were gone, I was zeroed in on the cock in my mouth, and the hot wetness between my legs.

After a couple of minutes, he pulled me off his rod, and stood up.

"Don't have much time. Pull down your pants and bend over the desk." I stood up, and quickly shucked out of my jeans and panties, then leaned over the desk with my legs spread. He was going to fuck me like a dog, and I wanted it, God how I wanted it. He got behind me, and I could feel the head of his cock groping for my hole. When he found it, he wasted no time, shoving it in until it was buried.

"Oomph!" I grunted. he didn't say anything, just pulled it out part way, then shoved it back in, slapping against my ass when he hit bottom. Then he started fucking me in earnest, hard and fast. My pussy was stretched around his unfamiliar thickness, not painful, just feeling really filled up. I could feel an orgasm building up. Carl kept thrusting away into me, faster and faster, fucking me like I'd never had before, holding onto my hips and driving into me. I was right on the verge of cumming, when he grunted and slammed into me hard. I realized he was shooting cum into me, and had a moment of panic. But I was on the pill, so at least I wasn't going to get pregnant. He held it in me for a few seconds, then pulled out and yanked up his pants. Bending over, he grabbed my jeans and panties.

"Here, get yourself to the bathroom before someone comes in." My pussy was on fire, but I did as he said. Once in the bathroom, I grabbed a wad of toilet paper and swiped at my pussy. My clit tingled when I hit it, and without thinking, I put my finger on it, and rubbed it until I came, finally getting my orgasm. Then I dressed and went back out into the office.

Carl was sitting in my chair with his feet up on the desk. When he saw me, he looked me over like he always did. I was experiencing a flood of emotions, and didn't know what to say to him, so I sat down at the other desk.

"You know, we need to do this again, when we can naked and do it right. I want give you some lovin', get you worked up good. This was kind of an appetizer." In spite of myself, I smiled and shook my head. He was awful, but at the same time, he was right, I did want to do it again. I wanted to ride his cock, and dangle my big tits in his face. The mental image made me shudder, I was still tingling from my orgasm.

"Yeah, so how we going to do that?" I asked. He looked at me, a little surprised, then grinned at me.

"Well, my old lady is out of town tonight and tomorrow night.. Can you get away?" Since Jim was going to be gone on his business trip, I knew all I had to do was figure out what to do with the girls. I told him I'd see what I could do. He wrote his address on a slip of paper, and left the office. I called home, and talked to the oldest. She'd been wanting to stay with friends for a while, so I told her she could. It worked out so she and the middle one could sleep over with another pair of sisters. Of course, the youngest was bent out of shape, so I made arrangements for her to stay with Jim's mother. After work, I delivered the girls to their destinations, made small talk with my mother-in-law, then went home on soaked in the tub for a while. I was having some remorse at what I had done, and guilt over what I felt was dumping my kids on someone else. But I was also excited at getting Carl's big cock in me again, and that overrode the other emotions.

Once it was dark, I drove out in the country to his house, parked behind the house like he had told me, and walked in without knocking. He was ready for me, his shaggy hair still wet from the shower and pulled back. He was wearing loose boxers, his cock already starting to push out the front. I went straight to him, and he took me in his arms, pulling me tight against him, and kissing me. Then he led me to the bedroom, and took off his shorts, standing there in front of me, naked and proud. He was very hairy, with a big chest, a bit of a belly, with narrow hips.

"Take off your clothes, girl. I want to see them big titties." Ok, here we go. I pulled off the t-shirt I had on, then unsnapped my bra, letting my boobs fall out. Then I put my hands behind my head, shoving my boobs out at him. His eyes opened wide, and he licked his lips. His cock jumped to attention, too.

"Damn, figure they'd be nice, but didn't think they'd be that big. Get over here and let me play with them." He sat down on the bed, and I went across the room, where I stopped, standing between his legs. He put one big hand on my ass, pulling my close, and grabbed my left boob with the other. He also fastened his lips on my right boob, sucking in the nipple. In return I grabbed his head and pulled him into my chest. His beard was rough on my tender flesh as he sucked my nipple in, making it swell and harden. Once big paw was squeezing my ass, the other kneading and pulling on my tit. He played rough, but I liked it.

When Carl tired of working over my boobs, he pushed me away.

"Get your pants off." he ordered. I wasted no time obeying, and stood in front of him naked, and trembling with anticipation, my nipples swollen and thrusting out. He extended his arm, and ran a thick finger back through my pussy lips, making me jerk at the sudden sensation. He grinned up at me, knowing he could push my buttons and make me respond. The big finger curled up, and entered me, making me twitch again, and he fingered me until my legs grew weak. When I grabbed his shoulders to keep from falling, he stood up and put me on the bed. Then it was his turn to get on his knees. Spreading my legs, he dove in, thrusting his fat tongue into me. Again, I felt the rough hair of his beard, this time on my inner thighs as he licked my pussy and sucked my clit. Carl knew what he was doing, and he was good at it, too, bringing me to a ripping orgasm in no time. I was laying on the bed, slack and almost senseless, gasping for air, and saw him stand up.

bdavidson
bdavidson
313 Followers
12