First Time Family

Story Info
Siblings get horny watching parents and get caught.
2.4k words
4.3
117.7k
104
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Domes88
Domes88
607 Followers

My little sister is a senior in high school, but she definitely still doesn't look or seem like an adult to me. She has always been a homebody, spending most of her time hanging out with my parents or reading books. She is barely five feet tall and weighs maybe 100 pounds. She has a cute face, I guess, but never wears makeup or dresses to look attractive. Her wardrobe is basically the same as it was in middle school. I couldn't even tell you her bra size, because she doesn't really need to wear them, and on the rare occasion she does it's a sports bra. Never in my life have I thought of her as being more than my kid sister. She is naive to almost everything worldly, and as innocent as they come.

I'm five years older than she is, and we have never really spent much time together. Last weekend I was in my hometown to visit, sleeping on the couch for the weekend since my room had been converted into an exercise room by my dad pretty much right after I moved out.

The first night I was there our whole family sat down in the den, which is where I was sleeping, to watch a movie. It was a corny romantic comedy that didn't really hold my attention. I spent most of the movie looking through my phone, aside from telling my parents to "get a room" annoyedly several times. They are almost annoyingly happy together, and they kept smacking kisses and cuddling on the couch opposite of the one my sister and I were sharing.

Right when the movie ended, they retired for the night, leaving my sister, Alyssa, and I to find something to watch. After a few minutes searching, she decided on some subtitled foreign film on Netflix. I paid little attention except for when I noticed a pretty raunchy sex scene about five minutes into the movie. I looked at Alyssa puzzlingly, surprised she would be interested in the weirdly graphic eroticism on screen.

"Fake news!" I blurted out jokingly.

"What's fake?" she asked.

"Probably the whole thing," I said. "Fake story, fake sex, and my guess is those are fake tits," I told her as the actress bounced up and down making ridiculous moaning noises.

"Sorry, I didn't know it was like this," she replied. "Plus, don't guys like big boobs?"

"Well, yeah, kind of," I said. "But not those fake ones. I prefer natural tits, even if they're small."

"Well no one else seems to like them," she pouted.

"No offense, Alyssa, but you don't even really have small boobs yet. More like a flat chest!"

She didn't reply.

"That's not all that's fake though. The way they're moaning sounds like a bad porno. Not realistic." I got up to grab a beer from the fridge, and she paused the movie.

As I walked out of the den I heard some pounding down the hall. I listened closer and could hear very clearly my parents were having sex.

"Maybe I was wrong! Come here!" I whispered to her. She got up and followed me quietly down the hall by my parents closed bedroom door. From where we stood, we could hear the obvious sounds of passionate sex on the other side of the door. Alyssa looked at me in shock with a smile on her face. It was kind of funny at first. Then I unexpectedly started feeling turned on by what I was hearing.

I quietly motioned for her to follow me outside and we went around the house to look in their window. Through the blinds we could see my mom naked spread eagle as my dad ate her out. My mom didn't have big boobs either and as she lay flat they looked even smaller.

Alyssa looked at me and said, "Mom's boobs look just like mine, don't they?"

I was caught off guard because I was getting a boner watching my mom getting eaten out. "Wait, what did you say?" I asked my sister.

"My boobs are just as big as hers," she said.

"Prove it," I said, not realizing how fucked up that sounded until it was already out of my mouth.

I looked at Alyssa and gazed at her chest. Whether from the cold or the arousal of watching our parents fuck, her nipples were poking out prominently, and for the first time in my life I wondered what they looked like. "You do have some pretty pointy nipples, but I've never seen your boobs so I couldn't tell you," I said.

She just stared at me. By now I was super horny and for some reason I just slid my hand up her shirt and felt her tiny breasts with both hands and pinched her nipples. She cooed and laughed and I told her they were acceptable. We focused back on our parents, and my dad was taking his pants off. He was obviously hard, and my sister gasped when she saw his cock. He drove it inside my mom's pussy and started pumping.

Alyssa was up against the window and as I stood behind her I reached under her shirt and played with her nipples again. My parents were fucking doggystyle and she couldn't take her eyes off them. My cock was rock hard in my pants and as I moved closer behind Alyssa I knew she could feel my boner.

"This is better than the movie," she said under her breath.

I moved closer, basically pinning her against the siding with my crotch on her butt, and my hands on her tiny boobs. I was so horny I slid one of my hands down her torso and under the seam of her panties. She turned around in surprise as I touched her clit. I kept watching my mom and dad and slid my finger inside Alyssa's soaking pussy as I grinded against her. She pressed her ass back against me and I bucked her hard against the wall.

I got on my knees and pulled her pajama pants down from behind and used my fingers to play with her pussy from the back. She didn't say a word, but continued watching my dad give it to my mom. With half my attention watching the show inside my parents bedroom, I pulled my pants down and guided my cock inside my little sister. I covered her mouth with my hand and fucked her hard against the side of the house until she came, tightening her pussy around my cock. I slowly regained my pace and pumped her until I came inside her.

She had another orgasm as I emptied myself and her hand that had been gripping the siding slipped and landed on the window to my parents' bedroom. They both looked over immediately, then my dad stood up and walked towards the window and we were caught red handed. He saw both of us watching through the window. Fortunately, from his angle he couldn't tell I was balls deep in his only daughter.

We snuck off and tried to get back inside, but were met at the door by my dad, covered only by a bed sheet he grabbed on his way out the bedroom. Alyssa and I were sweating, clearly aroused, and I expected him to freak out. To my surprise, he just said, "follow me."

We followed him back to their bedroom where my mom was lying on the bed still naked. She was a little surprised to see us come in but didn't make much of an effort to cover up. The tent in my pants was impossible to hide. My mom's pussy was on full display, her distended clit glistening with wetness.

"Take a good look," my dad said, dropping the bed sheet, allowing his halfway flaccid dick to come into view.

Alyssa looked at his cock with her mouth open. I reached into my pants and grabbed my cock instinctively, which at this point was sticky with my sister's pussy juices. My mom let her hand wander to her opening and started fingering herself as I watched and stroked my dick. Her tits were a bit bigger than Alyssa's, but she had the same pointy nipples my little sister had. I looked over at my dad, who now had a full erection. My cock was slightly bigger than his, but neither of us have anything to be ashamed about. I made my way to the bed and sat on the edge, as my dad guided my sister to do the same.

My mom was still fingering herself, her pussy wide open and soaking, covered by a thick but neatly trimmed dark brown patch of pubic hair. As Alyssa sat down on the edge of the bed, my dad looked at me and told me to take mine and my sisters clothes off. I quickly stripped then crawled to Alyssa and pushed her gently on her back. I then pulled her tshirt over her head, revealing her tiny tits. I straddled on top of her thighs and pulled her pants and cotton underwear down in one pull, and she kicked them the rest of the way off. Her pussy was completely bald, her inner folds and clit not quite as visible as my mom's. But soaking wet and visibly stretched open from when I had fucked her just a few minutes before.

My dad walked over to the bed and told my mom to get on her knees and elbows and now her ass and under pussy were just inches from my face as my dad penetrated her once again. She screamed into the pillow as he pounded her. My dad looked over at my sister and me watching the illicit act and sharply asked, "What are you just sitting there for?"

We both looked at him, not knowing what to do. He then pulled out of my mom's pussy before she climaxed and looked me in the eyes. "Let's see what you've got."

My mom looked back as I kneeled behind her and stuck my prick in her drenched pussy. She bucked against me as I pumped her, grunting the whole time. I pulled her back and forth and fucked her as hard as I could until she buckled in orgasm right as I put my thumb against her ass hole and applied some pressure. My sister was just staring at us, playing with her swollen clit, and my dad was still just standing and watching.

"On your knees, Alyssa," he sternly ordered. She obliged with no hesitation, and now I had two female family members ass up naked in front of me. I shifted over to Alyssa, and without being told, buried my face in her crack and started eating her out from behind. I licked up and down for a couple minutes, paying some attention to her virgin rose bud, sticking my tongue in her ass and pussy. I got up on my knees behind her and shoved it in and once again started fucking the tiny petite girl's pussy as she moaned.

I started with one then slowly worked two fingers in her ass as I fucked her. From the other side of the bed I heard my mom say "Go for it!"

I pulled my dick out, guided it to the entrance of her bum, and pushed inside a couple inches. I gently pumped little by little until I was all the way inside her rear end and she bit the pillow. My dad was watching and stroking himself as I had anal sex with his 18 year old daughter. My mom had re-assumed the position now right next to Alyssa, and I moistened my fingers from my sister's snatch and touched my mom's ass. She pushed back against my hand as I fingered her ass, repeatedly whispering, "Somebody take my ass."

I withheld my orgasm with my sister even as she came harder than she had all night. I pulled out of her ass and entered my mom's. Out of the corner of my eye I saw my dad walk towards Alyssa and touch her beaten up pussy before lowering his head to lick her. My mom turned around and took my dick in her mouth, sending me to the peak. I came in her mouth and she swallowed the load. I looked over at my sister. The two most forbidden and enticing women in my life were at my disposal. I kneeled in front of Alyssa's face and she took me in her mouth. Her oral skills had improved over the past hour, and I was driving as deep down her throat as possible. I looked up to see my dad get behind her and tease her entrance with his cock before driving into her. I crawled back on top of my mom and kissed her deep on the lips and our tongues darted back and forth. I kissed her all the way down, sucked on her nipples and guided myself back inside her. She had closed her eyes, and my peripheral vision caught my dad banging his daughter.

I turned my mom back over so she was again on all fours. I fucked her pussy a couple times then grabbed my dick and pushed it inside her ass hole. It took about thirty seconds to get all the way inside and then I started pumping her aggressively. She tried holding back her screams but I kept pounding. I re-entered her gaping pussy and came inside her as she had an orgasm.

My sister was now lying on her back with her eyes closed and my dad was standing with a limp dick watching it all, unable to get another erection despite his desire to do so. I crawled back to my sister and kissed her mouth and made out passionately with her as I penetrated her once again. I slowly fucked her pussy as she bit my lip. I raised my head up to get a better look and kept slowly pumping. Her tiny tits were so sexy and her nipples stuck out nearly an inch. I waited until she buckled and drained whatever cum I still had left in her pussy.

Everyone was pretty much spent at this point, and we all looked at each other with a mixture of confusion, lust, and guilt. We all started putting our clothes back on in silence. I was in such shock. I couldn't believe how things had played out. It had been better than anything I could have possibly fantasized about. Sex would never be the same for any of us.

Domes88
Domes88
607 Followers