First Time Fantasy

Story Info
Housewife Molly's secret lesbian wishes.
3.7k words
4.4
24.7k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every Thursday night, Molly Johnson's husband, Peter, had sex with her for after dinner--no more than fifteen minutes, in the dark, with her on her back. And every Thursday, Peter would rut awkwardly on top of her, while Molly laid prone, moaning unenthusiastically and looking at the alarm clock behind her. She couldn't even feel him inside her--he was that small. Soon, Peter would shudder and grunt, then roll over and promptly fall asleep. And Molly would stare at the ceiling, praying for even the slightest bit of excitement to satiate the ache between her legs. It had become a little bit of an addiction, really, the way Molly would duck under the covers and pull up porn on her phone--lesbian porn, every Thursday night. Her mature pussy responded so well to videos of women sloppily grinding their clits together--it would soak through her plain cotton panties, throbbing insistently. She would often end the night wildly thrusting four fingers into herself, quietly squirting all over the sheets as she held her breath and came to the images on her phone.

Now, though, she wanted something different. Something wilder. Something... taboo.

Molly wondered what it'd be like to actually have sex with another woman.

The blonde felt guilty as hell about it; she knew that she shouldn't want to do such a thing. But she also knew that she didn't care. She was going to do it anyway. She just needed to figure out how.

She decided to call her best friend, Jennifer. Molly and Jen were very close friends who had grown up together, attended the same college, and lived within a few blocks of each other ever since. They were both in their mid forties now and still living in the same house they grew up in. Molly called her right away.

"Hey, Molly," Jen answered. "What's up?"

"Oh, nothing much," Molly said, trying to sound casual. "How are you doing? How's work?"

"I'm good," Jen replied. "Work is fine."

"Listen," Molly began, "there's something I need to talk to you about."

"Is everything okay?" Jen asked.

"Yeah, it's fine," Molly lied. "It's just..."

"Okay, go ahead," Jen encouraged. "You know you can tell me anything, right?"

"Jen, I've been having really strange thoughts. About women." Molly trailed off.

"Ohhh," Jen replied, a smile in her voice. "So you're thinking about fucking women? You think you might be bi?"

"No," Molly said defensively. "Not exactly. I just... I don't know. I feel like I want to try it."

"Well, Molly," Jen said slowly, "you should try it. Why not? You only live once."

"But Jen, I don't even know anyone else who does this kind of stuff!" Molly exclaimed. "And besides, I'm married! What if my husband finds out?!"

"Come on, Molly," Jen laughed. "You're forty-five years old. If you never do this, you'll always wonder what it's like. Might as well give it a shot."

"I guess you're right," Molly agreed reluctantly. "Maybe I will give it a shot."

"Good," Jen exclaimed. "I'm glad you're finally getting some confidence. You deserve it."

"Thanks, Jen," Molly smiled. "I'll let you get back to work. Talk to you later."

"Bye, Molly."

***

Molly thought about Jen's advice all day long. When she got home from work, she went straight to her bedroom and pulled out her laptop. She typed "bisexual" into the search engine and started browsing the results. There were plenty of websites devoted to bisexuality and swinging, but none of them seemed to be the right fit for her. The ads were too graphic, and most of the articles were written by people who had no idea what they were talking about. She kept searching, hoping that she'd find something that would help her make her decision.

Finally, she stumbled across a site that looked promising. It was called Bisexual Hookup, and it was the first one that popped up when she searched for "bisexual dating." As soon as she saw the site's name, she knew she found what she -was looking for. The website was filled with photos of attractive, young women--all of whom appeared to be bi. The women were posed seductively against various backgrounds, sometimes with men, sometimes without. Most of the women looked like they were in their early twenties, but there were quite a few older ones, too. One of the profiles featured a gorgeous brunette named Carla. Carla looked incredible--she had flaming red hair that fell down past her shoulders, and beautiful green eyes. Her full lips were accented by a pair of perfectly shaped, dimple-free cheeks. Her breasts were large and firm, and her stomach was flat. Her body was completely toned and tanned, and she wore a white tank top that showed off her ample cleavage.

"Wow, she's really sexy," Molly whispered to herself. She clicked on Carla's profile and read through her bio.

"Hi, guys," Carla wrote. "I love being single. I've never been married or had kids. And because of that, I've never had to compromise my sexual desires. I'm a total slut. I love girls more than I love guys. I just wish there were more girls like me. After my last relationship ended, I realized that I could have a better time with women instead of men. So now I'm here, looking for someone who wants to experiment with girls. Are you the girl for me?"

"Yes," Molly whispered. "I am."

***

"Hello?" Molly answered hesitantly.

"Who is this?" a woman's voice asked.

"This is Molly," Molly replied. "Is this Carla?"

"Yes," Carla giggled. "It's me. I'm so happy you called."

"I'm really glad you did," Molly told her.

"So, I want you to meet me at my place tonight. I messaged you the address," Carla said.

"Great!" Molly exclaimed, shaking with nerves. "I'll be over around nine."

"See you then!" Carla replied.

"Later."

Molly hung up the phone and sat staring at it for several minutes. Finally, she stood up and headed for the door. She decided to stop by the store and pick up a bottle of wine, just in case.

***

When Molly arrived at Carla's house, she rang the bell and waited. After a minute or two, the door opened, and Carla stood before her wearing nothing but a pink bathrobe.

"Hi," Molly said nervously. "I'm sorry I'm late."

"That's okay," Carla giggled. "I was just taking a shower." She grinned. "Want to come inside?"

"Uh..." Molly stammered. "Um... sure. I mean, yeah, that sounds great."

"Awesome," Carla smiled. "Come on."

"Okay," Molly sighed.

Carla led Molly into her living room and turned on the TV. They sat together on the couch and sipped their wine while watching an episode of Law & Order.

"So, how was your day?" Carla asked.

"Oh, not bad," Molly replied. "How about yours?"

"Pretty good," Carla smiled. "I got a new job today. It pays pretty well, and I think I'll enjoy working there."

"That's great," Molly smiled. "What kind of job is it?"

"Well, it's actually a part-time position," Carla explained. "My friend works at a local health club, and he needed someone to clean some of the equipment. He offered me the job, and I took it."

"Oh, cool," Molly said. "That sounds like fun."

"Yeah, it should be," Carla laughed. "It'll give me a chance to spend time alone with some of the hot girls who work there."

"Oh, really?" Molly asked. "You know any of them?"

"Not yet," Carla giggled. "But I'm going to ask around and see if anyone will let me join them. You know, maybe get a little action before I go home."

"Oh, wow," Molly gasped. "Are you serious?"

"Very," Carla laughed. "In fact, I'm hoping that one day we can all have some fun together."

"Really?" Molly asked excitedly. "Wouldn't that be awesome? Two sexy girls at once! I'd love that."

"Me, too," Carla smiled. "But anyways. This wine is really good. It's making me a little horny." She slid closer to Molly and traced her fingers along the other woman's collarbone. Molly gasped softly.

"Can I kiss you?" Carla asked, eyes shining in the dim light.

"Please do," Molly whispered.

Carla smiled. She leaned forward and pressed her lips against Molly's. The blonde whimpered as Carla's tongue snaked between her teeth and brushed against her own. She wrapped her arms around Carla's neck and pulled her close. Their tongues danced together as they kissed passionately.

"God, you're beautiful," Carla moaned. "And you taste amazing."

"Thank you," Molly gasped. "You're very sweet."

"Not as sweet as you are," Carla replied.

She stood up and pushed Molly back onto the couch. Then she straddled her body and began kissing down her neck. As she nibbled on the other woman's skin, she trailed her hands across Molly's chest, caressing her large breasts through her shirt.

"Ooh, I like that," Molly groaned. "Your hands feel so nice."

"Mmm, thank you," Carla purred. "Do you like my tits?" Carla asked, cupping her own in her hands.

"I love them," Molly gasped. "They're so big and soft. Do you play with them when you masturbate?"

"Sometimes," Carla admitted. "But mostly I just rub myself until I cum."

"Do you ever fantasize about having sex with another girl?" Molly asked.

"Every night," Carla smiled. "I've always wanted to try it."

"Have you ever had lesbian sex before?" Molly asked curiously.

"No," Carla admitted. "I've never even seen another woman naked. But that's going to change soon."

"What makes you say that?" Molly asked.

"Because I want to fuck you," Carla grinned. "Is that okay?"

"Of course!" Molly gasped. "I would love to make love to you."

"Good," Carla grinned. "Now strip off your clothes."

"Yes, ma'am," Molly giggled. She stood up and unbuttoned her shirt, revealing her lacy black bra beneath. She then slid off her skirt and kicked off her shoes, leaving her completely naked.

"Damn, you're fucking gorgeous," Carla moaned. She reached out and ran her fingers through Molly's hair. Then she grabbed the blonde by the chin and pulled her face toward hers.

"Kiss me again," Carla commanded.

Molly eagerly complied. Her lips met Carla's once more, and they kissed deeply for several minutes. Finally, Carla broke away from the kiss and smiled at her.

"Wow," she said. "You're such a good kisser."

"Thank you," Molly giggled. "You're pretty good yourself."

"I bet you could teach me a thing or two," Carla teased.

"Maybe," Molly winked. "So what are you going to do now?"

"Well," Carla grinned. "Since you're already naked, why don't you take those panties off?"

"Okay," Molly nodded. She looked down at her crotch and saw that her pussy was glistening with moisture. She slowly peeled off her panties and tossed them aside. They landed on the floor next to the couch.

"Fuck, you're so wet," Carla moaned. "Looks like you're ready for me."

"I am," Molly sighed. "I've been dreaming about this for months."

"Then come here," Carla ordered. "I need to eat that pussy of yours."

"Yes, ma'am," Molly said happily. She crawled over to where Carla was sitting and lowered herself onto her lap. Then she rested her head on the older woman's shoulder and gazed into her blue eyes.

"You look so cute right now," Carla grinned.

"Thanks," Molly giggled.

Carla smirked. "Just relax and enjoy yourself. Lay back on the couch and spread your legs, darling."

"Okay," Molly agreed. She laid back on the cushions and spread her legs wide open.

"It's time for me to taste you," Carla purred. She slid her hand under Molly's ass and lifted her hips up slightly. Then she positioned her mouth directly above her pussy and leaned forward.

"Oh, god, yes," Molly moaned as Carla pressed her lips against her clit. "Eat me!"

Carla immediately plunged her tongue into Molly's cunt. It felt fantastic. She started licking and sucking on her clit, making sure not to miss any spots. After a few seconds, Molly started to buck her hips wildly.

"Oh, fuck," she panted. "Oh, fuck! That feels so good!"

"I know," Carla grinned. "Keep doing what you're doing."

"Yes, ma'am," Molly moaned. She continued grinding her hips against Carla's face. Carla kept eating her out, driving her wild with pleasure. Soon, she was moaning and squirming uncontrollably.

"I'm gonna cum!" she screamed. "Oh, fuck! I'm gonna cum all over your face! Oh, god, yes!"

"Cum for me, baby," Carla moaned. "Fill my mouth with your sweet juices."

"I'm cumming!" Molly wailed. Her body went rigid and she shuddered violently. Waves of pleasure washed over her and she lost control of her senses. All she could do was moan loudly and writhe around on the couch.

"Ooh, that was nice," Carla cooed after a few moments. "Did you like that?"

"It was amazing," Molly sighed. "Thank you so much." But her pussy was aching for more already.

"Are you still horny?" Carla asked.

"Very," Molly replied. "Can we do it again?"

"Sure," Carla grinned. "Let's go upstairs."

"Where are we going?" Molly asked.

"To my bedroom," Carla replied. "Don't worry; I'll get us some towels or something."

"Okay," Molly smiled.

They climbed the stairs together and entered Carla's bedroom. Molly immediately noticed a big bed in one corner. The sheets were covered in red satin. There was also a high-quality stereo system on top of the dresser. Everything seemed very expensive.

"This is beautiful," Molly gasped.

"Thanks," Carla smiled. "I guess you can tell that I like to be comfortable when I sleep."

"Yeah," Molly giggled. "I like it too."

"Come on," Carla urged. "Let's lie down on the bed."

"Okay," Molly agreed. She walked over to the bed and lay down on her back. Carla followed her and they both stared up at the ceiling.

"What do you think?" Carla asked.

"It's very nice," Molly replied. Her pussy was still tingling. "Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure," Carla replied, stretching.

"Do you...want to scissor?" Molly blushed.

"The lesbians call it tribbing," Carla said. "And yes. Definitely. I want to squirt all over your pussy."

"Me too," Molly whispered.

"So then let's do it," Carla said. She took hold of Molly's ankles and pulled them towards her chest. Then she did the same thing with her own feet. She raised her knees up until they were level with her shoulders. Now their pussies were only inches away from each other.

"Ready?" Carla asked.

"Yes," Molly nodded. She leaned forward and gasped when Carla's slick folds touched her own. Their tongues met and they kissed passionately. They rubbed their cunts together, feeling the slippery friction between their labia.

"Mmm," Carla moaned. "Your pussy feels so good."

"Yours does too," Molly agreed. "We should do this every day."

"Maybe we will," Carla replied. "But for now, let's just enjoy ourselves."

"Okay," Molly moaned. She pushed herself back and then thrust her pelvis forward. Their pussies parted and their clits made contact. They began rubbing their clits together. Their breathing became heavier and faster. This was incredible.

"Oh, fuck," Molly groaned. "That feels so good."

"I know," Carla moaned. "You feel so fucking hot."

"I am," Molly gasped. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she started gasping and moaning. She felt an orgasm building inside of her.

"Molly?" Carla asked, gasping and moaning.

"Mhm?" Molly sighed.

"I really want to piss. All over your pussy." Carla said, looking away. She kept grinding against Molly's sensitive clit.

Maybe it was the wine, or the fact that she was so incredibly horny, but Molly found this sentiment incredibly hot. At that moment, she wanted nothing more than to be soaked in Carla's warm piss.

"Really?" Molly gasped. "You're not joking?"

"No," Carla said. She looked back at Molly and smiled. "Would you like that?"

"Fuck, yes," Molly gasped. "Please, Carla?"

"Okay," Carla grinned. She stopped and looked down at Molly's pussy. It was glistening with her juices. Her lips were swollen and her clit was hard as a rock.

"Go ahead," Molly said softly. "Piss on me."

"Okay," Carla giggled. She lowered her pussy back down on top Molly's cunt and then closed her eyes. "Ahhhh..."

She opened her mouth wide and released a torrent of golden liquid. It splashed across Molly's belly and ran down onto her pubic mound. Then another stream came out of her pisshole and landed on the side of Molly's face.

"Mmmm," Molly moaned.

Carla continued to pee, spraying her piss all over Molly's body. Some of it dripped into Molly's mouth, which tasted salty and wonderful. When Carla finally finished, she collapsed on top of Molly. "Can you take over?"

Molly was so turned on that she couldn't even speak. She rolled on top of Carla, pinning her down and furiously thrusting her sopping pussy against the other woman's. She reached down and grabbed Carla's breasts, squeezing them and pulling on her nipples.

"Fuck!" Carla groaned. "Oh, fuck! That feels so good!"

"Good?" Molly gasped. She bit down on Carla's nipple and started to hump her harder. "Fucking great!"

"Uh-huh," Carla moaned. She reached up and grabbed Molly's ass, holding her close to her. Their bodies slapped together and Molly could feel the heat radiating off of Carla's skin.

"Cum with me," Molly grunted. "I'm gonna cum if you don't."

"I'm close too," Carla panted. "Just keep going."

"Okay," Molly nodded. She thrust her hips up again and again, driving her wet cunt against Carla's. She could feel her orgasm starting to build up inside of her.

"Oh, God!" Carla hissed. "I'm about to cum!"

"Me too!" Molly cried.

Their orgasms washed over them in waves. They both shuddered and shook as their bodies tensed up.

"Holy shit," Molly gasped. "That was amazing."

"It sure was," Carla agreed. She lifted her head and looked down at Molly's face. She smiled and licked her lips. "I love the taste of my piss."

"I bet you do," Molly laughed.

"I think I might have discovered something else that I love," Carla said. "Sharing my piss with you."

"Yeah," Molly nodded. "That was pretty awesome. We need to do that again."

"Definitely," Carla agreed. "And maybe we can try some different things too."

"Like what?" Molly asked.

"Well," Carla said. "How about eating each other's pussies? Or fucking each other's asses?"

"Sure," Molly shrugged. "Whatever turns you on."

"Hmm," Carla nodded. "Let's see... How about you eat my pussy?"

"Yes, please," Molly moaned.

"Are you sure you've never done anything like that before?" Carla asked.

"Nope," Molly replied. "But I'd love to give it a shot."

"Good," Carla grinned. "Now get between my legs."

"Right now?" Molly asked.

"Yep," Carla said. "Get on your knees and start licking."

"Okay," Molly sighed. She dropped to her knees and stared at Carla's dripping pussy. The scent was intoxicating and made her pussy tingle. She parted Carla's labia and stared at her pink insides.

"Go slow," Carla instructed. "Take your time and enjoy this."

"Okay," Molly nodded. She leaned forward and took a deep breath. She stuck out her tongue and gently licked around Carla's cunt. She flicked her tongue across her clit and then sucked it into her mouth.

"Oh, God," Carla groaned. "That's so hot."

"You like that?" Molly asked.

"God, yes," Carla groaned. "Keep doing that."

"I will," Molly promised. She kept sucking and nibbling on Carla's clit while she moved her tongue inside of her pussy.

"Oh, God, yes," Carla groaned. "Keep doing that."

"Do you like being eaten out?" Molly asked.

"Oh, god, yes," Carla moaned. "Don't stop!"

"I won't," Molly promised between licks. "Please, Carla. Do you want to piss some more?"

"Yes," Carla groaned. "But not yet. But I am getting close."

"Then let me know when you're ready," Molly said. "I'll suck your pee out of you."

"Oh, god, yes," Carla soon moaned. "I'm almost there."

"Good," Molly said. She sucked hard on Carla's clit. Her tongue swirled around it and then she pulled back. She licked up and down her slit and then she shoved two fingers inside of her. She pumped them in and out of her tight snatch while she sucked on her clit.

12