First Time for Everything

Story Info
First time anal with his wife's niece.
2.4k words
4.14
173.9k
48
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Kim and I have been married for fifteen years, we are still in love, but until recently our sex life had dwindled off somewhat due to a drop in my libido, despite this I had never even thought about sleeping around, but about 3 months ago something happened to change all that when Sue, Kim's 18 year old niece moved in to live with us.

Sue came to us because her parents felt she was getting out of control and thought maybe a change of living arrangements might help her. Personally I felt she was just rebelling because they had tried too hard to push her to conform to their own strict puritanical ways. And because of this they had watched their blond, blue eyed, church going, piano playing angel, turn herself into a punk rocker with jet black cropped spiky hair, colored contacts to make her eyes green, piercing's in her nose, eyebrow, and belly button. She was also into heavy metal music in a big way.

Sue recently had a bit of a growth spurt and was up to about 5' 6' her breasts were about a B' cup, which was just right for her build. She usually walked around the house in short leather skirts and skimpy tops with spaghetti straps and no bra. Since we keep the house fairly cool I was often treated to the gorgeous sight of her protruding nipples. Sometimes she would tease me by deliberately sitting opposite me with her legs apart without any panties on, so that I could see her lovely trimmed pussy with it's protruding lips, which never failed to make my cock grow so hard, I would usually have to go to the bathroom and jerk off to make it go down. Also when lying in bed I only had to think of her gorgeous body and what I would like to do to it, for me to get a terrific hard on which would usually lead to a very steamy session of lovemaking with Kim, who was very pleased with my renewed passion in the bedroom.

One day a few weeks ago after Kim had left to go shopping, I went to the kitchen and Sue was sitting at the table drinking juice and eating some cereal. I poured a cup of coffee and sat down. "Morning Sue" I said opening my paper to the sports page.

"Hi! Unc;" she said not looking up from her book.

"You were late last night, I said, "we didn't hear you come in.

"She looked up and smiled "I wasn't that late Uncle Bob, you probably didn't hear me because you two were in the middle of a very hot sex session by the sound of it" winking at me as I looked up.

"Oh!" I said, a little embarrassed, because my wife does tend to get very vocal when we're making love.

She just chuckled "Don't be embarrassed Unc; it's nice that you two guys have such a good sex life. I only wish my parents still screwed, instead of acting as if sex was dirty and sinful, maybe then they would lighten up on me a bit" I looked at her and thought she was probably right her parents were so uptight and righteous, I'd bet they hadn't had sex in months if not years.

"Well Sue I suppose we are a pretty laid back household here compared to what you're used to" I said.

"I know" she said laughing as she put her book down "I have to listen to you two when you get laid back, but I still really love being here anyway"

"We love having you here too Sweetheart so you can stay for as long as you want, and we will try to be a bit quieter in future so as not to embarrass you" I said.

"Don't bother to keep quiet on my account just carry on doing it as you usually do, I'm not embarrassed, in fact I hope you won't be angry or shocked with me, but I often pleasure myself while listening to you both'' she said quite seriously as she got up to put her dish in the sink.

"I see" I said as she walked over and sat beside me "and just what do you think about when you pleasure yourself?

"She said "Well if you really want the truth Uncle Bob I fantasise that your cock is inside me instead of inside Aunt Kim's" I swallowed nervously not knowing what to say. "You see I think about you every time I stick my fingers in my pussy wishing it was your cock instead?"

"Well Sue, I am very flattered that you think of your old uncle in that way but!" then before I could say any more she placed her hand over my mouth and stood up.

"Its okay Uncle Bob, I've seen how you look at me sometimes besides why do you think I go around braless and keep flashing my naked pussy at you, I've been trying for ages to get you to make a move on me, and I know you like what you see judging by the big bulge that appears in the front of your pants?" With that her hands reached up and pulled down the little straps holding her top up, letting it drop down to her waist exposing her young, still growing tits with their hard nipples. . "Oh! Uncle" she said, straddling me and grinding her pussy on my stffening cock as she began kissing me and sticking her tongue inside my mouth "I have waited so long to be alone with you like this".

I leaned forward, pushed the papers off the table and lifting her up by her ass, I sat her down on the table, as we continued to kiss. She pulled my shirt off as I slid her skirt up around her waist exposing her neat clean naked pussy which was covered in her natural blond hairs.

"You have a very nice sexy looking pussy Sweetheart" I said

"Thanks Unc. I keep it nice for you". She guided my head down as she arched her back; I sucked on each nipple in turn before kissing my way down to her juicy looking pussy. After a good licking to slurp up all the moisture, I began sucking and chewing on her engorged clit causing her to writhe around moaning and groaning.

"Oh! My God Yes!" she screamed as I stuck my thumb into her hole massaging her magic spot. She was on the verge of cumming as I stopped and stood up. I pulled down my shorts.

"Ok Sue, it's time for you to have your fantasy come true, which by the way has been my fantasy too for a long time but I was too scared to do anything about it" I said as I held her legs under her knees. I then began slowly feeding my rock hard, fat, 8 inch cock all the way into her slippery but very tight pussy, then pulling it almost all the way out with just the head remaining in. I continued doing this until she came so hard I could feel the juices from her pussy running down my cock and onto my balls. I then leaned forward and started ramming it in faster and harder until it exploded its load of cum deep inside her womb causing her to scream with pleasure.

I collapsed back into the chair as Sue lay back on the table with her legs wide apart and the very sexy sight of my cum mixed with her juices oozing out of her swollen gaping pussy and running down between the cheeks of her ass.

"That was fantastic Sue" I said "I think that it's going to be very enjoyable for both of us while you are here, but we had better get cleaned up now before your Aunt comes back, because I think the shit would hit the fan if she caught us like this?

"Yes you're right as she would probably send me back home, and I wouldn't want that to happen as I want to be fucked lots more with your big fat cock so we will have to be very careful not to get caught."

The next few weeks we fucked whenever and wherever we had the opportunity I just could not get enough of this hot sexy teenager and the more I fucked her the more she wanted.

Then one day when my wife took Sue out shopping for the day, I had an unexpected surprise. Sue's friend Louise showed up looking for her. I told her Sue was not here but she asked if she could come in to wait for her I told her ok as I was glad of a bit of company. Louise looks so very different from Sue being about 5' 9' with long flowing blond hair with big tits that must have been at least a Double D'.

As I closed the door she stood right in front of me and said " Don't be angry with me Bob but I lied, I haven't come here to see Sue, she called me from her cell phone to say she was going to have lunch before doing some more shopping with your wife, and that you were here all alone, so I came over here to seduce you" she said as she winked a me. "She also told me last week what a horny stud you are and that I should check you out sometime, so I've come over to get me some of your cock"

"Listen" I said trying to decide in my head what to do "I am very flattered but;"

"But' nothing!" she said "just take me to Sue's room and give me a good fucking"

"How old are you Lou?" I asked,

She replied "I'm Eighteen and as Horny as Hell." She then slipped off her dress exposing her gorgeous naked body with large tits with big nipples like clothes pegs and a bald dripping pussy; she looked down at my shorts which were tenting out. "Great! I see that you like the look of my body?" as she led me by the cock to Sue's room then fell back naked onto the bed.

"I take it then you are not a virgin then?" I said.

"No way" she laughed, "I'm known as the dirtiest bitch on campus; and I'm proud of it I just live for sex. I take my cocks any which way I can get them."

I tore off my clothes and leapt on her and began licking her pussy while stroking her clit with my thumb; I slowly licked up to her tits sucking and chewing on her big nipples while still massaging her clit. "Fuck me Now!" she cried out, "I demand it; Fuck me like the dirty horny slut that I am?"

I spread her legs as far apart as possible and rammed my cock straight into her very loose and very wet cunt right up to my balls. Lifting her right leg up I brought my knee forward to brace it as I pumped her hard and fast. Ooh's! and Ahh's! were the only audible sounds I could hear, until I put her leg down?

She wrapped both legs around me. She then locked her arms around my neck as I locked my arms around her waist and I sat forward kneeling so that she was off the bed sitting on my cock. At this point she started bucking and riding me cheering Whoa! and Yeah! until a huge orgasm ripped through her, weakening her so much she fell backwards onto the bed.

I flipped her over onto her knees and shoved my stiff cock which was well coated with her juices, deep into her ass, (something my wife would never let me do to her) fucking her even harder, driving her head into the bed so she could not scream out loud too much. I could tell that her ass was quite used to being fucked, because it was so loose.

"You get ass fucked a lot don't ya! you dirty little slut?" She just nodded yes unable to speak. Then as I felt the cum building up in my balls, I pulled my cock out of her ass leaving a gaping hole in its place. I spun her onto her back and then pulled her head up by her matted hair and stuck my slime covered cock in her mouth. She then went to work on it big time sucking almost all of it into her mouth.

"That's it, Lou suck it hard and swallow all my cum you dirty bitch" I told her as the spunk gushed from my cock. She was a very good girl swallowing every last drop and she even licked my cock and balls clean afterwards.

After we had recovered from this I said to her "Well Lou now that you've had what you came here for, you had better get out of here before my wife and Sue come back, but I'm sure we will be doing this again some time soon you horny little slut."

Later that evening I was watching TV after my wife had gone to bed having an early night. Sue came sat down beside me and smiled.

"How did you enjoy your little visit from my best friend Lou,? I heard it was a pretty hot session? One day we will have to get together for a threesome, have you ever fucked with two girls who enjoy making out with each other as Lou and I often do?"

I looked at her with a grinning face, "No I haven't but there's a first time for everything and as your Aunt is going away this Friday to spend the weekend visiting your Grandmother, you can invite Lou over for a big Fuckfest! But before you go to bed, now that your uncle's cock is so hard with the thought of what I'm going to be doing with you and your sluttish friend, you had better take care of it for me now hey! Sweetheart?"

"Ok! Uncle it will be my pleasure and perhaps you can fuck me in my virgin ass at the weekend. I've always wanted to try it but have been too scared but you will be gentle with me won't you"?

"Of course I will Sweetheart and I'm sure the 3 of us will have a great time together?"

To be continued