First Time for Everything

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You okay, babe?"

"Y-Yeah," I moaned softly. "F-Faster...please?"

"Oh, what was that now?"

"Faster," I repeated, grunting and panting.

"Please?"

"Faster, huh," Cameron laughed. "Why would you want it faster...it almost sounds like you're starting to enjoy it."

"Yesss," I moaned louder.

"You are, are you?"

"Yes, fuck...I...I like it," I said, laughing just a little as she teased and taunted me.

"Well, who would have seen that coming," Cameron laughed. "I mean, I thought you said anal sex wasn't your thing...you swore it was something you could never enjoy."

"I was w-wrong," I gasped, as she smacked my ass hard.

"I was wrong, I...I-I'm sorry, we should have done this sooner!"

Cameron giggled, having way too much fun with this and she leaned forward some, running her hands up and down over my back as she slowed her pace just to tease me.

"Cam, please," I said, practically begging her now.

"Please, what babe?"

"Please, just...s-stop teasing me," I laughed.

"I don't know what you're talking about!"

"Y-Yes, you do...god, just...fuck me already!"

That was exactly, what she wanted to hear.

Cameron laughed, pulling back some and smacking my ass even harder this time, and then without any further hesitation, she grabbed me by the hips and started drilling my ass.

She gave me exactly what I wanted without much mercy. The bed was creaking loudly underneath of us, my ass cheeks clapping, the sound of her balls smacking against mine echoing through the room.

Cameron grabbed a fistful of my hair, yanking my head back so that I could look up at her and she smiled, her cheeks flushed red and forehead glistening with sweat.

"You have no idea, how badly I've wanted this since we first met," she said, as she kept pummeling my ass.

"Fuck, I wanted your ass the moment I first laid eyes on you, Chris...I thought you'd never let me have this!"

"Shut up, and give it to me!"

She laughed again, pulling out and rolling me over onto my back now. Both of us panting and sweating, she lifted my legs over my shoulders and shoved her cock right back into my waiting hole. Face to face now, Cameron pressed her lips to mine for a hot, passionate kiss as she began to resume fucking me, thrusting a bit slower now and it was more like she was making love to me than actually fucking me now.

I was okay with that though, to tell you the truth.

We just kept making out, our tongues wrestling as she kept slowly pumping her cock in and out of me and I could hear her breathing becoming more shallow. I felt her cock throbbing and twitching with each thrust forward, and the soft whimpering and whining sounds hinted that she was getting close. Imagining what it would feel like to have her cum inside of me, made me want her even more.

Finally, Cameron broke the kiss and gasping for air, she kissed my neck and whispered to me, "I'm so close baby..."

"Do it for me," I moaned.

"Do what?"

"Cum for me," I whispered. "I want you to cum inside me."

"You want my cum? Tell me how much you want it!"

"So fucking much Cammy," I called out her nickname.

"Please, cum inside of me Cammy, I'm begging you!"

"Fuck, that is SO god damn hot!"

Now, she was back to pounding my ass with no mercy. She dug her nails into my sides, as she began pummeling me with long hard strokes and I covered my mouth with both hands, concerned that my parents might be home upstairs and could possibly overhear us...then, they would know for sure that me and Cameron were more than just friends.

Cameron seemed amused, by my attempt to cover my mouth and drown out my sounds and it was almost like it turned her on even more. Her breathing becoming more and more shallow, grunting and moaning louder, she finally reached the breaking point and pushed my hands away to replace them with her mouth.

Kissing me hard, she moaned into the kiss as her body started shaking and I felt her cock pulsing and throbbing as she started to cum.

I felt the warmth of her thick, hot cum flooding my insides, pumping deep into my ass and the sound of Cameron moaning and whining as she came was enough to drive me over the edge. I arched my back just a bit, my cock only semi-erect but still spewing rope after rope of cum from the tip. It splashed across my stomach and a few shots made it as far as my chest.

There was something intense and special to me, knowing that me and Cameron had just came at the same time together. It felt like, we were one person like she had become a part of me and I had become a part of her.

I hadn't been in a few relationships in the past, and on more than one occasion I had thought that I was in love...but this was something I had never experienced with anyone before.

This feeling I had, as we both slowly started to come back down to reality, it was one that I wanted to feel over and over again and I only wanted to feel it with Cameron. And if I couldn't feel it again, I honestly wasn't sure I could survive.

Having emptied her balls now, our lips parted and Cameron breathed a heavy sigh as she collapsed on top of me, with her cock still buried in my ass.

With the both of us gasping for air, we just laid like that for a few minutes and tried to catch our breath before I felt her cock begin to soften. It eventually slipped from my ass on its own, leaving me gaping with Cameron's jizz leaking out and staining the sheets.

Cameron lifted herself off of me finally, smiling down, her black hair hanging right over my face as she kissed me on the forehead and then laid down and snuggled up next to me, with one leg crossed over mine. "I love you, Chris," she whispered in my ear. "You know that right...I'm so fucking in love with you..."

"Me too," I replied softly, with a big grin.

"I know, we agreed this would be a no-strings-attached thing..."

"It doesn't have to be anymore," I whispered.

"Not if you don't want it to be."

"R-Really?"

I turned onto my side now, so that we were facing each other and kissed her on the nose before brushing her hair out of her face. "Really," I whispered.

"If you want this to be something more...something real, then...I'm with you on it."

Cameron smiled, snuggling even closer to me and pressing her forehead against mine as I wrapped my arms around her...that was the only answer I needed.

It was official then, I thought to myself.

From fuck buddies to lovers.

"I'll tell you one thing for sure," I spoke after a moment.

"That was a LOT better than I expected it to be."

Cameron giggled. "Yeah, I told you, you would like it if you just gave me a chance...imagine how much fun we could have been having all this time if you had let me fuck you a few months ago."

"You know, I almost enjoyed it more than when I fuck you."

"Is that so," Cameron laughed. "Well, we could always make you the official bottom in this relationship if you want."

"I might be up for that," I chuckled.

"Good," she said, with a big grin.

"Wanna go another round then?"

12