First Time for Everything

Story Info
Wife surprises husband with request.
1.1k words
3.84
45.8k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me."

"Pardon me" I sputtered?

"You heard me. Fuck me."

My wife of 15 years was standing above me, wearing red crotch-less panties and a hot lacey bra, asking me (no, TELLING me) to f  u  c  k  her.

Now you have to understand a little sexual history here in our household.  Lately, we have sex about twice a month.  In those cases, I generally hound my wife for days, grabbing her ass, touching her breasts, etc., until after about 3 days of this, she realizes I'm not going to stop this behavior until I get laid, so usually she will go into the bedroom, take all her clothes off except her panties, get under the sheets and wait for me to notice her there.

Since I'm so horny at that point and I am generally sniffing around her quite closely, I usually notice that she's in bed waiting for me VERY soon after she does this.  I quickly get out of all my clothes, slip into the bed and the game is on. Now, 'the game' for her (and us) is pretty limited: I kiss her passionately, suck on her nipples some, finger her pussy until she's wet, spread her legs, move between them and slide my cock in. 10-20 thrusts and we're done. No oral (ever) no anal for SURE, no other positions.  I had never tasted her pussy.  Sometimes she has an orgasm, sometimes not.

There have not been many times in our marriage where my wife initiated sex. And, she has never used the word 'fuck' once in her lifetime. Ever.

"Where do you want me to fuck you hon?" I played into her game.

"In the bedroom, silly" she replied.

"No, I mean, where on your body to fuck you?" I pressed.

"Oh.  In my...  pussy?  Is there any other place?" she said in a quiet low voice.  Another new word for her. Pussy.

"Come here" I ordered her.

I was sitting in a dining room chair.  "Put one leg over my shoulder."  She hesitantly did as she was instructed, not knowing where this could be going.

Once her leg was over my shoulder, her crotch-less panties spread wide open, as did her pussy lips, which were right in front of my face. I could see that she was very wet. I reached up with my hand and touched the nub of her clit with my pointer finger. She put her head back and sucked in air. When I touched her clit, she did something I didn't EVER expect: she placed both her hands around the back of my head and pulled me tight against her warm, soft pussy lips. I reacted immediately and slid my tongue up and down her slippery hot slit as she rotated her hips and pressed her pelvis against my face.

After just a moment of this grinding, she suddenly dropped her leg off of my shoulder, and I thought "Oh no! We just got started! She can't quit already!" But that wasn't what was happening.

She slipped a finger in each side of her crotch-less panties and pulled them off, dropping them to the floor. Then she raised her left leg up again, put it on my shoulder, and pressed her pussy up against my face again, sighing, as my tongue slid along her pussy lips, licking and lapping at her wonderful pussy juices. I reached around her with both hands, grabbed her beautiful ass cheeks, and ground her against my face. She was thrusting her pussy and ass into my face, and then rotating back, sliding every inner part of her on my lips, tongue and nose, making it difficult to breathe, but we didn't slow down. Actually, the tempo of her thrusts against my face was increasing as was the pressure. Her breathing was coming in great huge puffs and little moans escaped her open lips.  I could see her breasts with her erect nipples with each thrust above me, so I removed my hand and moved it up to pinch her nipple. 

"Aaaahhh!!" she cried, as an orgasm started to move through her body. She slowed her thrusts against my mouth to 1/3 of the rate, wiping her pussy lips and clit along my face with great pressure, but doing so slowly. Then, she stopped moving altogether, and pressed her slippery pussy against my face, her whole body just kind of vibrating with the intensity of her orgasm.

Once her orgasm was complete, she removed her leg from my shoulder and sat down on my lap, putting her arms around my neck and kissing me passionately on the mouth, sliding in the pussy juice that was there. I thought this would be a big turn off for her and I would need to go cleanup now but, actually it seemed to be just the opposite. She licked at my lips and cheeks, cleaning my face as she went. As she went about this, she took one of my hands and slipped it between her legs and moved it up and down against her pussy slit. It was very warm and slippery; she ground against my hand, writhing against it, enjoying the sensations growing again deep inside her.

I turned her body sideways to sit crosswise on my lap, then spread her legs and pushed up with my cock, sliding it up into her hot wet pussy opening. She ground down against my legs, straining to push me up deeper inside her.  When she realized this wasn't working, she rotated around to have her back to me, spread my legs some and dropped her pussy onto my shaft.  She rotated her hips and moved up and down, while I thrust up into her, reaching around her to grip her breasts while I sucked on her neck. When I pinched both her nipples, then moved one hand down to pinch her clit, she came forcefully again, this time releasing a small flood of her pussy juices mixed with my cum onto my lap.  She reached between her legs to catch some and wiped it down all over my balls and her ass cheeks.

Once she recovered, she turned to put her arms around my neck, kissed me deeply, then said "I never knew pussy-licking felt SO good!  My girlfriends were talking about it this morning and it sounded like something they REALLY liked, so I thought we'd give it a try tonight."

"I wasn't sure you would know what to do, since you've never eaten my pussy. I'm glad you took to it so quickly."

"Did you like it hon?" she asked rather coyly.  "Sure, I thought it was a nice change" I undersold my love for the act.  "I guess we could do it again sometime if you wanted to."

"Actually, I was thinking maybe tomorrow night, if you're up for it" she said softly again. "I'll find a new sexy outfit at VS tomorrow."

I couldn't wait!  Jeez, I was getting another hard-on just thinking about it! I REALLY need to thank Jenna's girlfriends someday!