First Time for Everything...Literally

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But no more. I stood up and placed a gentle kiss on his lips. "Our lady is waiting," I said.

"Indeed I am." Sasha turned a bit more so I could see the shape of her naked breasts, the perfect swell of them and the obviously engorged nipples straining for attention.

"Let's not keep her waiting," Eric said. We walked to her, hand in hand. When we were close enough she placed a hand on each of our cheeks. She kissed me, gently, lovingly. A kiss that promised so much more than one night of fevered passion. Then she kissed Eric and I could only assume from the way he moaned into her lips, that it was the same kind of kiss.

When she turned to kiss me a second time I felt the closeness of Eric as he kissed her neck. I felt him guide my hands to Sasha's body and I caressed her sides, her belly, her thighs, her breasts and nipples. I felt her hard nipples scrape against my palms and was rewarded with Sasha moaning into my mouth even as I felt Eric caress my ass with one hand and knowing he was caressing her ass with the other. Even as she pulled my face down to her neck. Even as Eric picked her up so that we could kiss and fondle her body more easily she never let go of either of us. She touched my cheek. She ran her hands through my hair or wrapped an arm around my neck to pull my face closer to her. Her other hand left left Eric and as much as I touched Sasha, I was just as eager to explore him. To feel the line and curve of his muscles. To feel the weight of his ass, his cock and balls in my hand. Even though Sasha was the center of attention for now, I wanted him too. I wanted them both.

Somehow we made it to the bedroom. Sasha took control again and directed us to lie on either side of her. She instructed us to play with her breasts, to suck on her nipples and caress her breasts. I ran my hands through her hair and over her body, surprised and overjoyed every time I bumped into Eric's hand. Then I felt his hand behind my head and pull me off of Sasha's breast, but not completely. Laying on the side of my face I saw him, Sasha's nipples between us, and he kissed me.

Sasha moaned in delight as she felt our mouths wrap around her breast. She squirmed as our tongues played with her nipple. She arched her back, pushing her breast more into our mouths as our tongues thrust and riposte in their own delicate dance. Eric took my free hand and guided it down to the juncture of Sasha's thighs. I felt her well-trimmed pubic hair and Eric guided me through it, playing with it. He lingered where we could feel the moisture of her arousal. Part of me wanted to stop and look. I wanted to see what she looked like when she was aroused like this. I wanted to know how her vaginal lips got puffy and how her clit protruded from underneath its hood. I wanted to see the fluid of her arousal dripping onto her pubic hair and down her ass to that perfect rosebud beneath. I wanted to look, instead Eric showed me how to see with my fingertips.

Just my fingertips.

"Here," his hands seemed to say, "Is her outer lips. Caress them like this. Feel them open. Feel them throb and aching for more. And here, these are the inner lips. Her lips are full, aren't they? So delicate and intricate and intoxicating. Just wait until you smell them. She likes this spot right here, right between her clit and her vaginal opening."

Sasha quivered with a not-quite orgasm as we played with that spot.

"And this is her clit. Sasha's clit is large for a woman, but with such a beautiful woman, who is surprised?"

Sasha arched her hips to force more contact between our hands and her clit. Then Eric pulled his lips away from Sasha's nipple and my lips. We played with her clit while he looked at me and smiled. "She likes watching too. Don't you Sasha? A real voyeur aren't you?"

She looked at us through lust hazed eyes and nodded. Eric re-positioned us so that Sasha was still lying on the bed, and I was kneeling beside her. He came up behind and slightly beside me so that he could continue to guide my hand and fingers along Sasha's vagina and then into it. Once inside he left my hand to explore on its. He left my fingers to discover the dark and desperate crevices of her inner being and to discover which parts were hungriest by listening to Sasha moan or feel her walls clench around my fingers.

Then I felt his hands on me. I felt his breath on my neck as his hands, so hot, hard and strong roam over my body. I felt his body press into me. I felt his cock press into my hip and I took it with my free hand. A gentle squeeze and Sasha and Eric moaned in unison. I felt one of Eric's hands on my pecs, playing with my nipples while I ran my hand gently over his rod and swept my fingers along Sasha's g-spot. I felt Eric kiss me, his rough lips stealing my breath away.

"OH fuck yeah," Sasha said. "You two are so fucking hot."

I looked at her and saw her playing with her breasts, pinching her nipples as I played with her g-spot and Eric started to lower his mouth. Down until he was licking and sucking on my nipples. I felt his tongue send shockwaves to my cock.

"Faster," Sasha said to me.

I started pumping my fingers into her dripping pussy. Harder, faster. However she wanted it. Then she said "Suck him Eric. Take our Q's beautiful cock in your mouth."

He didn't wait for any more encouragement. He plunged down and licked my cock, which was back to full mast now. I couldn't help it. I squeezed his cock hard in shock and pleasure as I pumped Sasha's pussy faster.

Sasha moaned. Eric looked at me, then looked at Sasha and took the head of my cock into his mouth without breaking eye contact with her.

"Yeah," she said, "suck that cock. OH fuck yeah. Suck him good Eric."

He didn't take any more of me into his mouth, but used his hands to caress me and Sasha, to play with our nipples as he sucked me off in front of Sasha who was right on the edge of an orgasm.

"once I cum," I said, "Do you want to watch him fuck my ass?"

"Yes!" She screamed the word into an orgasm that lit up her face. Her back arched and her legs quivered. Her eyes rolled back into her head and I thought I was going to lose my fingers she clamped down on them so hard.

"Yes!" She said again as the orgasm ripped through her until she lay quivering on the bed. "Yes. Yes."

She pulled my hand out of her pussy. I pulled Eric's head off my cock. He looked at me confused. "It's going to be a while before I cum again." I shrugged. "The second one always takes a long while."

Eric smiled and rose to his knees to kiss me. Then much to my surprise, I felt Sasha between us. She played with our cocks, rubbing them against each other, licking them, and playing with our balls.

I looked down at her and she smiled back. "Now that I have the edge off, the rest of the night is for you, Q. What do you want next? You can fuck me, fuck Eric, have Eric fuck you, have Eric fuck your ass while you get inside me, or maybe fuck his ass while he fucks me. You two can spit roast me, or maybe we can spit roast you." She got to her knees and kissed me. I felt her breasts press into me. Once again feeling Eric's hard body and Sasha's soft one both pressed into me felt like heaven. "We want you to have fun tonight. So whatever you want."

I looked at them in the dim moonlight that filtered into the room and could only smile. "I want you both. Together. I don't know how. But I want you both."

Sasha smiled. "You leave it to us, Q."

"God knows we want you bad enough," Eric said, "We can figure it out." Then he smiled. "But you did tell Sasha you'd give me your ass once she came."

I smiled. "I did. I'm a little nervous about it."

"Don't be," Sasha kissed me again but this time she pulled me down onto the bed and arranged us so that I was on my back, she was to one side and Eric was on the other. "There are two keys to really good ass play." She ran her fingers over my face, neck and chest and let them dance around my pecks, never quiet touching my nipples. "The first, is lots and lots of lube."

"Which I have here," Eric said. I have no idea where he got it from, but he had it. My stomach flipped in excitement and my cock twitched, leaking pre-cum.

"The second," Sasha's voice was breathy, heavy with her own arousal and excitement, "is to be really fucking turned on."

"I think you've managed that," I said.

She smiled at me. "Oh no, Baby." her kiss on my neck was fire and the feel of her teeth scraping against skin made me shiver. "We've ALMOST managed that."

I lost myself in the sensation of their bodies against mine. Sasha's soft curves contrasting with Eric's hard lines. Their hands were all over me. They were on my hair, my neck, my nipples and belly. The caressed and cradled my balls and dug their fingers into my ass. Occasionally one of them would lick up some of the pre-cum that was dripping onto my thighs, or a well lubed finger would tease my asshole.

My own mouth was occupied with a rotation of lips, fingers, breasts, and nipples. I tried to bring Eric's cock to my mouth at one point and he said "Nu huh Babe. Not yet at least."

My body was on fire. Every touch burned, every kiss brought a moan to my lips until suddenly I felt Sasha's fingers moving around inside my ass. Three of them, pressing against my prostate and forcing even more precum out of my aching cock.

"I think he's ready." She pulled her fingers out of me and I immediately felt their absence. I was hungry to be re-filled. Even knowing what was coming next, knowing that I was going to be that much MORE filled, it was hard to wait. She sat up behind me and had me lean back against her.

"Shouldn't I be on my knees?" I asked.

"No." Eric said quickly, though tenderly. He put his hand on my cheek and kissed me. I felt my soul rise up from the souls of my feet in that kiss. When he pulled his mouth away I was panting. "I want to see you this first time."

I nodded dumbly.

"Here," Sasha took my hand and poured lube onto it. A lot of lube. "Now take his cock and make sure it's well coated."

I did as she instructed. "I love the feel of your cock in my hand," I said, "I love the feel of this hardness. I can feel every ridge, every vein running over it." I gently gripped his shaft and pumped it a few times to spread the lube over him. "I love it."

He leaned down to kiss me again. This time when he pulled away, Sasha's lips were there and I lost my grip on Eric's cock.

Sasha grabbed my legs to spread them further apart. "Now watch," she said. "enjoy the show."

And I did.

There was no pain, no fighting back. There was none of the resistance I had expected to feel. Eric slid in slowly, gently, but he slid into my ass like he belonged there. And I welcomed him.

When he was halfway in I took my eyes off the glorious view of his cock entering my ass to see his eyes locked on mine.

"I love you Q," he said.

"I love you too," I said. I put one hand on his face, then turned back to look at Sasha. "I love you too."

She kissed me. "I love you too."

Then between one breath and the next, I couldn't breathe at all. He was in me. He was completely inside of me. it felt like my entire body was stretched to accommodate him. "Oh fuck you feel so much bigger inside of me." He was about to pull out when I reached around to grab his ass and hold him in place. "No," I said. "No it's good. Just more than I was expecting."

"Alright," he said. "Just tell me when you're ready."

"I'm ready now." I didn't hesitate. "I'm ready now."

He moved slowly. His body pressed into and caressed mine. Behind me, Sasha reached around and fondled my chest and nipples and cock as Eric slowly made love to my ass. I lost myself in their combined bodies again. I lost myself in the touch of their hands and the caress of Eric's cock in my ass.

"Yes," I moaned. "Oh god that's feels so good. Don't stop. either of you. Don't stop."

"Should he go faster?" Sasha asked me.

I whimpered something that might have been a yes and was rewarded by Eric thrusting his hips into me faster.

"Is that good baby?" Sasha asked.

"Yes. Fuck. yes."

"Do you want him to cum in your ass?" She asked. "Do you want to feel his spunk crawling up your insides? And when he's done making love to your sweet ass, will you take your delicious cock and play with my pussy?"

"Yes. Fuck."

"I want to watch," Eric said. "I want to watch her take your cock's virginity the way I'm taking your ass's virginity. I want to see you cum over and over and over again. I want to watch you lick up all our cum from what ever body it happens to land on."

"fuck me hard Eric. Fuck me harder. Let me feel you slam into my ass. Let me feel your balls bounce against me."

"Whatever you want Q." He leaned down to kiss me. Then he straightened up and the sense of fullness in my ass exploded as he pistoned his cock in and out of me.

"Fuck! Yes! Fuck me Eric. Fuck my ass!"

"Tell him how you like it," Sasha whispered as she pulled at my nipples.

"Oh God. It's so fucking good. It's soo good. Don't stop. Fuck. I'm going to cum."

"I'm going to cum too," Eric panted. "Do you want it in your ass, on your belly, or one your face?"

"My face." My face? Where had that come from? But there was no doubt that's where I wanted it. Some day, some day soon I'd let him cum in my ass. Some day soon I would enjoy the feel of his cum in my ass swirling around and dripping down my legs, but for now I wanted to feel it on my skin.

He pulled out of my ass and brought his cock closer to my face. I felt Sasha's hand on my cock, pumping away as I watched her black fingers circle around Eric's white shaft. It was a blur of motion and then I felt hot, heavy streams of cum splashing against my face, my mouth, my lips, my nose my eyes. It was all over me. I let out a cry and felt my balls explode as cum flew out of me to land on my chest, neck, and even mix with Eric's a bit on my face.

Rope after rope of cum flew out of my cock. I lost count, but Sasha stopped pumping both of us, slowing down and milking our cocks for every drop of sperm we could offer. I licked my lips, realizing only then how much cum had already landed in my mouth. It was oddly sweet. Like an apple almost. It was more like well pureed apple sauce it was so sweet and as I licked my lips and swallowed the load already in my mouth. I felt like my head was floating off my shoulders, like my whole body was suspended in mid air.

Sasha and Eric were beside me then. Kissing. Licking. Cleaning me up from head to cock... or head to head I suppose. I tasted my cum, Eric's cum on their lips every time I tasted them. Through it all I also felt Sasha's delicate fingers trailing kisses up and down my cock while Eric's gently massaged by balls and ass.

At some signal I couldn't perceive, Sasha threw one leg over my hips and tilted my cock up toward her open and swollen pussy. "My turn," she said.

"There's nothing quite like watching a woman sit on your cock," Eric said.

I watched in awe as my cock disappeared one aching centimeter at a time. Each bit allowed me to feel Sasha's hot, wet pussy grip at my shaft and swallow me down. If Eric's cock was at home in my ass, my cock was just as much at home in Sasha's pussy. Would it feel the same way in Eric's ass? Or Sasha's ass? I tried not think about it as Eric pushed me into a sitting position.

Sasha wrapped her legs around me as she kissed me and ground her hips into me. It felt amazing to my cock. "I'm going to ride you until you cum," she said. "And I want you to cum inside me. I want to feel your cum climbing up my pussy walls towards my womb. I want to feel it splashing its way upwards. Think you can handle that?"

I nodded.

"Good boy." She kissed me. I felt Eric behind me again, felt his slowly hardening cock against my ass, but nowhere near my ass hole, just because of the angel I was sitting. But it allowed me to press back against him even as I tried to press forward into Sasha.

Eric grabbed her hair and gently pulled her head back, exposing her breast to me. I latched on eagerly and was rewarded with a contended sigh from Sasha. "Yes, Q. Suck my tits. Suck on them like milk is dripping off just for you."

A hand and mouth on her tits, my free hand went to her ass only to find Eric already playing there. One finger was slowly teasing at her asshole and Sasha was moaning. "Not too much," she said. "Don't want to cum too soon."

"Cum," I said, "We'll just have to make you cum again."

She smiled. "Bad boy. I'm going to hold you to that."

"Once Eric gets hard again," I said, "I'm going to suck on his cock while you ride me. I'm going to lean my head back so he can face fuck me while you fuck my cock. I'm going to be your personal fuck toy and you're going to get to cum as many times as you like. Both of you."

I could see from the glint on Eric's eye that he was excited by the prospect. I could tell from his kiss and the press of his cock against my back, that I was right.

Sasha started riding me faster. I guess she liked dirty talk. "Is my baby going to suck on my tits?" She said. "Is he going to suck his sugar Daddy's big cock?"

"Yes Mama."

"And you're going to swallow, right?" Eric asked.

"Yes Daddy."

"Such a good boy," Sasha said.

"Our special boy." Eric replied.

Sasha started riding me harder. "I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum."

"Cum on my cock Mama," I said. "Cum all over your baby's hard cock."

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!" She quivered as she came but she didn't stop riding me, instead she pushed me down until my head was falling over the side of the bed. There was Eric's cock ready to invade my throat. I opened wide and closed my eyes while Eric happily took the invitation I offered.

It was an odd sensation to have Sasha riding me and Eric face fucking me. The angle of my head allowed me to avoid choking or gagging too much, and Eric, for all that he was horny as fuck, held himself in enough control to avoid making me vomit.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum again," Eric said. "Your mouth is almost as tight as your ass."

"Yes" Sasha said. "Cum down his throat Daddy. Fuck. Cum for me Baby! Cum for Mama."

She rode me hard and I felt her second orgasm building in her. Mine wasn't far behind. I felt her pussy clench around my cock at the same time I felt Eric's cock swell with cum.

I think I passed out from cuming so hard because the next thing I know the three of us were lying in a cum soaked heap on the bed. I was laying on Sasha's breast and Eric was spooned behind me.

"Did I pass out?" I asked.

"Yeah," Sasha said. "It was cute."

"So," Eric asked. "Enjoy your first time?"

I just grinned. "You two have spoiled me. I can never have another partner in my life now."

"Good." Sasha said. "We'd like to keep you for ourselves."

"If you'll have us."

I just smiled and snuggled into them. "Yeah. I guess you two are keepers."

Epilogue

For legal reasons two of us needed to get married. For professional reasons it ended up being Eric and me. Sasha insisted that it would be easier for all of us if she kept her career, and her career would work out better if people thought the two men living with her were married only to each other. And it did work out. I wrote my book, went to grad school, started teaching High school. Eric joined an orthopedic practice that kept him busy and well paid. Eventually Sasha retired from acting and started teaching as well.

We have two children, Marcus and Sheila although we can't really tell if the father was Eric or I, and we don't really care. Neither do the kids. The call us Daddy Eric and Daddy Q.

We may not be living happily ever after, but we are living happily. What more can a man want?

Sex, I suppose. A man can want sex.

Well we have LOTS of sex too so I think we're all happy.


12