First Time For Everything Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After watching her fuck the studs in the Hustler-like photos, I was glad not to have seen them earlier. Seeing her have sex with well hung dudes was intimidating. I mean, I'm not small but I can't compare with some of the well-endowed black guys she screwed.

"Well, Fly, what did you think of my photos?" she asked after we had our summer bedroom reunion.

"I'm jealous. Those guys can make a guy feel inadequate, if you know what I mean. They're really well hung. Getting dicked by thick hard cocks must have been dream job for you."

"You have nothing to be ashamed of, Fly. You're pretty well put together yourself. But seeing is not believing when it comes to modeling. At first it was exciting and fun, but it was acting and became only a job. It's harder than you think. Some of the guys had a hard time keeping it up and I had to help them stay hard. Then we had to move around a lot. In all those pictures, I had only one orgasm and only three guys came in me and that was for creampie shots.

"I see you did anal with a guy that looked like your father."

"Yes, and that turned out to be easy. The man was really good to work with."

"Why did you quit?"

"I got married."

"So, do you like anal?" I asked.

Delores said she learned to like anal when she was with a good friend of Wally's. Delores said that her husband Wally wasn't into it and a friend they knew wanted to try it. "Wally's friend was so scared; he wasn't hard enough to get it in at first. I worked on him for a long time before he fucked me back there. "My god, Fly, I had three orgasms before he finished."

There was no need for her to help me getting ready to plow into pucker hole. I fucked her so hard in the ass that I thought my dick would fall off. I got a hug and a tight squeeze when she told me, "That's what I love about you, Fly. You can hold it before your fold it." We both laughed at that.

It was my first anal sex but not my last.


12