First Time Fucking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
faygord
faygord
23 Followers

In a moment she felt him move into a kneeling position and his hands lifted her hips high. With arms and head, she braced herself and sure enough he came into her deliciously hard and fast, long firm stokes raking her tight tube with the ridges of his prick. She felt the edge of its head intensely and began to rock backwards to meet his thrusts. Taking her lead he slowed and stopped and held steady as she settled into her perfect rhythm, squirming slightly to intensify the effect on him. Her cunt tightened, triggering a tremor and a jerk forward as she came back to meet him.

With a gasp she let her torso flop onto the coverlet as he lost control and pounded rapidly into and at her. The slap of flesh on flesh echoed round the room accompany his gasps and her moans. He slowed and stopped, his tip at the edge of her cunt. She wiggled to tempt him back into action. "No! Don't stop! Fuck me! Fill me! Fill me! I want to feel the heat of your cum!"

He thrust again, very firmly but slower than the initial onslaught. A long deep thrust, pausing for a moment when fully home before sliding quickly out and slowly, firmly back again. He kept a steady pace but she felt the thrust get firmer and his cock move deeper into her with each thrust. She felt herself opening deep inside to accept him and gasped with satisfaction as, at last, his head forced through into the deepest cave. From which she knew from much experience, there was no escape. The point of no return.

He withdrew and she felt much greater resistances as his thickening cock returned. Her cunt contracted round it. His thrusts between shorter and sharper with a urgent energy at the very point before he withdrew. He swelled a little more, made a few raid short thrusts and, as she pushed herself up and back to ride the pulsing cock she felt it start to pump. He seized her breasts roughly crushing them against her chest and triggering further contractions around his cock. With one hand she rubbed her pubic mound rapidly whilst with the other she circled her clit in her practiced manner. She felt her body react and moved faster.

His hips convulsed rapidly back and forth. Drops of hot cum spurted into her followed by a flood that filled every deep cavity and crevice. More and more followed. Six or seven powerful spurts that filled her with an immense sense of satisfaction. With the last spurt her own orgasm threw her back against his hard body and she felt his still rigid cock pressing hard along the outer wall of the entire belly. Pressing hard, it seemed she could feel the head high inside.

They remained locked together until released as his cock slowly subsided. She fell forward once more and felt the emptiness as he slid out of her She rolled onto her back and raised her legs, wanting to hold all the cum in place rather than have it leak as the night before. She lay with her sex close to his soft cock and with a smooth movement she lifted and squatted over his belly. Tightening her pelvic floor she watched as a steady stream of creamy cum spread over him, surrounding the head of his cock and making it look as if he just ejaculated. Which of course he had!

He wiped his fingers thought the pool and once again applied it gently to her breast and nipples. They hardened and his pressure made her hips thrust upwards. He pushed her backwards, lifting her feet and standing between her outstretched legs. She pulled he cunt wide open and exposed her erect clitoris to his gaze. The action triggered a response through her body and she closed her eyes as he knelt before her. His tongue licked around her, cleaning off the thick cum and releasing the lighter fluids that lubricated the more sensitive parts. She planted her feet, bent legged and felt the pressure of the frim mattress against her buttocks and back. Her hips curled a little to present herself to his flickering licking tongue and he pulled gently to expose deeper folds to his exploration.

The licks were exquisite and gradually the flesh and muscles of her cunt swelled as the blood flow increased. Exposed, she could even feel the heat of his breath on the surface of her clit and she felt the rapid arrival of a second, bigger orgasm. Suddenly he sucked powerfully, taking her clit and the surround swollen flesh into his mouth.

He held it there with from pressure from his lips and sucked rhythmically creating a wave of sensation almost exactly like that his cock thrusts did. Again she moved with him, writhing slightly against the pressure that help her until, just as she could bear it no more, the wave of climax broke over her, and she moved he hips rapidly and hard fucking his face and seeking heavy pressure wherever it could be found. His hands went under her bottom and pulled her sex firmly to his lips as she shuddered though the waves on exquisite pleasure.

They ebbed but didn't die. She knew there was yet more to come and lifted his head, pushing him gently onto his back. Moving to her knees she quickly and expertly picked up his cock, semi-erect from the excitement of seeing her passion release, and made a few rapid strokes, squeezing it quite hard. She felt an encouraging response and, after a few more strokes she squeezed it tightly in one hand as she rolled the other palm over and around the exposed and sensitive head.

It stiffened almost to a full erection. Bending she took it into her mouth, sucking hard and then moved her head quickly up and down, simulation the sensation of his rapid thrusts into her cunt. She slowed and spent some time manipulating the cock shaft whilst licking and sucking and nibbling its head. She sat back on her heels supporting the solid cock with one hand and pinched one of his nipples with the other.

She continued to stroke and twist gently and firmly pleased to feel a gradual increase in strength in his responses. She bent and worked with her mouth again, playing with both nipples and feeling him move to mouth-fuck her.

Guiding him off the bed to stand beside it a she offered her mouth and has he fucked she sucked in pace with his thrusts. He was forcing deeper and she could sense he was approaching the loss of control that she sought.

She pulled back slightly licked the tip of his cock and pushed him down onto the floor. He lay back, cock in hand, stroking slowly. She squatted above it, spread her cunt wide with one hand and started to play with her clit with the other.

He moved slightly until the head of his cock could reach her entrance and held it rigid. She rubbed herself against it, fingers moving faster and he soon matched her rhythm with his strokes. She bounced slightly on his cock, her breast swinging and she felt the next wave build.

She gasped and saw that his hand was moving quickly now. As she came she saw a smooth stream of cum spurt from him into her parted lips. She dropped onto the still erect cock and felt it slide deep into her and almost immediately begin to soften. Falling forward she met his lips and they lay quiet in a glow of spent pleasure.

"You like some more?" he murmured.

"I could take you again and again" she answered..."but..."?

He'd already spent himself twice. Surely not again?

"Something a bit different?"

"Anything, anything you like" she answered eagerly, reaching down and confirming he was limp.

He reached across her and she nibbled his nipple as he did so. She heard a draw open. "Put this on" he said and handed her a blindfold.

Intrigued she slipped it on and felt him moving around the bed. He eased her legs apart and upwards and she settled herself open and ready for ...well what?

Something soft settled around her right nipple and suddenly she felt it being sucked erect. Her cunt twitched and her hand strayed immediately to her waiting clit.

She felt something slide over her nipple and squeeze the base hard. She felt his breath against her breast and then a delicious rush of pleasure as he flicked the tip of her super-sensitive nipple with his tongue. As he did so she felt something slide into his mouth she uttered a gasp as whatever it was clamped onto the nipple firmly and on the edge of pain.

She squirmed, wanting penetration to balance the increased desire. His hand caressed her sex applying some slippery lubricant and a moment later she felt the gentle pressure of a cock-head against her entrance.

A bit more pressure than before she thought, but didn't resist and, with a sudden rush she felt suddenly full. Very full. Delightfully full. And she responded with some strong hip thrusts guiding the cock deeper. Woow! It was a monster.

The blindfold was slipped off and she found him smiling down at her, Reaching for his hips she found them moving rhythmically matching the thrusting she could feel. So he WAS fucking her again. But it didn't seem quite the same. There was a buzzing feeling over her clit and slipping her hand down she felt the vibrations intensify.

The cock inside her withdrew and he rocked back on his heels. She giggled and kicked her legs high in the air for, straight and tall was a huge naturally formed dildo emerging from his balls. It waved a little and she realised he'd slipped it over his cock.

"More please" she murmured and he obliged by easing back into her. The sensation was amazing and she felt her passions rise "Firmer, longer thrusts" she muttered, and he obliged. In seconds she came with a rush, a beauty, triggered part by the novelty of the new toy, part by the triggers kicked by the clamped nipple and part by the vibrations.

"No need to stop just yet" he said. "This guy can go for ever".

He pulled her feet off the bed, lifted her chin and kissed her deeply before turning her and pushing back gently. She planted her hands on the floor, stretched her legs as wide as she could and felt 'Big Boy' as she'd called him, slide in pretty quickly. Oh my goodness! She glance backwards between her hanging breasts and saw his thighs moving as he thrust. When he was deepest she brought her legs close together and shivered as the squeezed dildo pushed in and out, its ribs rubbing the sides of the canal in a manner she had never felt before. It was relentless. The simple friction brought her to climax again and then rapidly again as the rhythmic thrusting continued.

Standing straight she felt the rigidity locked inside and wriggled be bottom against his belly. His hands came round her, tweaking the nipple clip and, reluctantly easing herself off Big Boy she flopped back onto the bed.

"Not finished yet" he said smiling and knelt on the floor between her spread legs.

The friction fucking had given her clit a rest and when he found it with his lips she settled back to enjoy the dreamy sexy feelings that rippled through her, idly wiggling the nipple clamp to help her clit rise to meet him. She stroked her fingers though his hair, gently guiding his movements.

As she drifted she felt him begin to suck and then the sucking increased in power and he was kissing her! "A special little toy" he whispered as she returned his kisses fervently. The feeling of being sucked off was better than the real thing. And then the vibrations started humming around her enlarged clit. He moved round behind her, cradling her head in his lap as she stretched out.

"I surrender!" she cried, as her body quivered and trembled uncontrollably as the sensations of sexual pleasure, excitement and gratification seemed to spread to every nerve and muscle. He watched and bent to kiss her gently as she shook violently in the grips of the most intense series of three orgasms washed over and through her.

faygord
faygord
23 Followers
12