First Time Hedo

Story Info
Wife discover Black cock in Jamaica.
4.5k words
3.37
56.6k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Where to start this stories, my Wife Samantha "Sam" and myself (John) have always been adventures with our sex life, I consider myself lucky to be married to her, she's 5'2' 112lbs, long brown hair, very nice ass and breast. Samantha is 46 and I'm 48. We both look good for our age and take care of ourselves

We always enjoyed travelling to the Caribbeans a few times a year to escape the winter. This trip we decided to go to hedo, we read reviews about the resort and knew somewhat knew what to expect.

I had decided to have someone pick us up at the airport. When we arrived, someone was waiting for us, took our language to car, there is a bar outside at the airport, he told us to wait here for him and enjoy a drink will he went and got the vehicle.

We sat at the bar, enjoying our drink and the warm Caribbean air. Will sitting at the bar we were approached by a few locals asking if we were looking for ganja, it's not something we were into, we politely said no thank you and returned to our conversation on what we wanted to do during our vacation will waiting for our driver to return. Our driver had mentioned to us before going to get the vehicle that he would be about 30 mins.

We ordered one more drink, the bar tender was polite, asking us where we were from, how long we would be here for and what resort we were going, my wife answered him, 10 days and we will be staying at hedo, Hedo he replied, you guys won't want to go back home after 10 days there he said, he asking if we knew what the resort was about, we both laugh and said yes, my wife told him we were looking forward to it, then he asked my wife if she would be looking for a big bamboo will there. This was our first time in Jamaica, we both did not know what a big bamboo was. He laughed and politely told my wife "Such a beautiful woman like you should find out all about big bamboo" he refused to tell us what it was. We all laughed, we finished our drink, our driver showed, we thanked the bar tender for the chat and made our way to car

When I booked our transportation, I arranged for our driver to have drinks in the car for us, from the airport to the resort took about 1.5 hours. Our drive to the resort was nice, both during our drive to the resort our driver was telling us what we should visit and that he would be happy to show us around the island. Sam asked him what a big bamboo was, he laugh and told my wife he was a big bamboo, I clicked in right away, Sam was still confused, and asked him is a big bamboo was a black man, he looked at her and said close, It's a black man with a big cock. Sam laughed and said she felt like an idiot, we all laugh at our ignorance.

Samantha and I were not feeling any pain by the time we reach the resort, our driver helped us with our bags to the lobby. Give us his cell number and told Sam and I to call him anytime during our vacation if we needed or wanted to visit the island. We both thanked him.

As we were checking in Samantha was getting lots of attention from the male staff, all the staff was friendly, I had made sure to get a room on the nude side with a patio. A young man helped us to our room, showed us the regular stuff, where the control for air conditioner was, mini bar, safe, light switch. I found he was stalling, I wanted Samantha and I to get naked and go enjoy the beach. I tipped him and thanked him, he said he would check with us during our stay and if we needed anything to let him know and he would take care of it, he shook my hand and then proceeded to give Sam a Hug and left.

We made our way to the nude beach, ordered a drink, explored the nude pool and hot tube, we made some friends right away. Samantha looked so sexy, her white body was tanned but not to tanned, completely shaved, big pussy lips and nipples. The moment we walked in the pool I'm sure all the guys were staring at her.

As we enjoyed the nude pool we meet a nice couple, we spent most of the afternoon taking to them, his wife (Cara) said it was the husband birthday like I said this was our first time at hedo. Carol then told Samantha that Jeff found her very attractive and told Samantha with would be hot to see her suck Jeff, Samantha just said ok and told Jeff to get out of the pool, Jeff got out sat done and Samantha sucked him to completion right there with the crowd cheering her. Something I should have mentioned is that Samantha is a blow job queen, she loves to suck and loves to swallow, no cum ever gets wasted with Samantha.

Cara was beside me watching Samantha sucking Jeff rubbing my cock, I'm well hung 7.5" and thick. As I got hard Cara just keep steering at my cock and saying she wanted to fuck me and Samantha later. Jeff was not so lucky, fully hard he was maybe 3", to be honest I had never seen a dick so small. I told Cara that maybe we should go back to our room.

We all made our way back to our room, Jeff said he was going back to there room to get some good Jamaica ganja, Cara, Sam and I sat on the deck and enjoyed our drinks, before I knew what was going on I had Sam and Cara sucking my cock together. When Jeff returned, they both stopped we talk, Jeff rolled the biggest joint I had ever seen. He lit it and passed it to Samantha, Sam passed it to Cara then me, we passed it around till it was all gone.

Marijuana makes Samantha very horny when she smokes it, as the effect became more and more Sam and Cara were giggling. Cara just looked at me and said I need your cock in me. Samantha told Cara that she needs it also. Jeff said that he could take care of one of them, Cara looked at her husband and said that he can just watch that she and Samantha would ride my cock. Cara was very direct to john. I did not know if it was the ganja talking or if Cara always spoke to Jeff that way. I found out after that she always spoke to him that way.

Cara and Samantha were both sucking my cock, Cara looked at Jeff and said "look at his cock and look at your cock. I found out later that they had a cuckold relationship

I fucked both Samanta and Cara that afternoon, I think the girls were trying to outdo each other, Cara Eat Sam pussy as I fucked her, cleaned her pussy and my cock after, Jeff also eat Cara as I fucked her, we were all so horny from the atmosphere and the joint, we fucked again after a break, this time Cara made Jeff clean my wife as she cleaned my cock. sadly, this was jeff and Cara last day. Jeff gave us is leftover weed before leaving we said our goodbye and parted way. We remained friends to this day and still holiday together.

The next day Sam and I were in the jacuzzi relaxing and getting over our hang over. Me and Samantha decided to smoke a joint from jeff left over weed, We made our way to the beach lit a joint and smoked it. After our joint, we finished our drink on the beach and I smoke a cigar, as I was smoking my cigar and the weed kicking in Samanta looked at me and spoke. "John I was thinking about the big bamboos, its always been my fantasy to fuck a black cock, if we get the chance I want to do it but I want him to be bigger then you" we both laugh and I said "Sam if you get the chance go for it" she look at my dick and said are you getting hard, I blamed it on the weed and she said, sure John sure.

With our drinks empty and cigar done we both agree to go back to the jacuzzi for a drink. I told her to go ahead as was going to get us a drink and ill meet her there. I meet Samantha back at the jacuzzi, passed her drink, we both enjoy our drink and the buzz from the weed and relaxed.

Later that afternoon I notice a group of black man in their late 20's to early 30's, is was a group of 6. When Samantha mentioned to me earlier, she wanted to try a black cock it made me horny and hard it was not all the weed. It was not just a fantasy for Samantha it was also a fantasy of mine to see her take a black cock.

Two black men came in the hot tube and sat at the other end, I found myself trying to look at them to see if I could see how hung they both were. They were chatting having fun and I notice them looking at Samantha.

I heard one guy asking his friend if he wanted an other drink his friend said yes and he got up and out of the jacuzzi to go to the bar, I watched in the corner of my eye as he got up and seen his cock, YES I said to myself, he was about 9" thick and very black, I still did not know how big the other black man was. I down my drink, asked Samantha if she wanted one more. I seen her staring at his cock, she said yes please ill have one more.

I made sure I stood next to him at the bar, I found out his name was Carson and his friends was Dajuan, he asked me if that was my wife with me I said yes, he said you are a very lucky man. I thanked him and invited him and Dajuan to join us for a drink. He smiled at me and said that my wife beet me to it pointing at my Samantha and Dajuan in the hot tube. Dujuan as standing next to Samantha chatting, I could see his cock half in the water and I could not believe it, it was a true Black Monster Cock, I found out after he was just under 11" it was huge, thick so black and uncut. I hurried to get in the water as I felt my cock get harder and harder, I said to myself there is no way that black cock fits in Samantha pussy.

Back in the hot Tube Dujuan and Carson sitting right across from us, Im Dujuan was doing it on purpose, lifting his ass and making sure is BBC was floating on top of the water for Samantha to see. Samantha keep squeezing my cock under the water for both Dajuan and Carson to see.

After chatting for about 30 mins Samantha said Hey boys why don't we smoke some joint. They both said yes, we step out of the hot tube, smokes a joint, Samantha was not hiding the fact that she was staring at their cock. she even told them it was her fantasy to fuck a BBC, Dajuan asked her if she could handle his cock, she grabbed his cock and told him she sure wants to try. She then turned around still holding his Black cock looked at me and said "John let go back to our room, I did not have time to answer when Dajuan just said sure. He told Carson To go get the good Weed and meet us in our room and asked me to give him a hand to get more drinks to bring to the room.

Samantha went to the beach to retrieve our stuff from the loungers, Carson went to his room to go get the good weed, so they said and myself and Dujuan went to the bar and got a full tray of drink, at the bar Dajuan and myself made small talks, he ask me how long we been in the lifestyle, asked me if Sam ever fucked a BBC. I said no and then told me her pussy would be the same after. He also asked me if we had any rules. I told him we are very open that our only rule was condom for penetration, he grabbed his dick and Said, John they don't make condoms for this big black dick. I told him he better find one that fits, he laughs and said he already told Carson to bring back his condom as mine won't fit him, I looked at his cock and said no shit, im not even sure if its going to fit in Samantha i told him.

We got the drinks, Samantha waved at us as she left the beach for our room, Myself and Dajuan made our way to out room, 10 mins after getting to the room Carson showed up with their weed, Dajuan rolled about 4 joints, he sat beside Samantha and lit a joint he was making sure Samantha was getting her fair share, We all sat on the patio naked, I knew Samantha was feeling the weed, Dajuan lit one more joint, passed it around, Samantha said she had enough, he talked her into a few more puff.

Samantha was complaining the chairs on the patio did not have back rest on them, she ask me to retrieve the chair from the room, Dajuan just opened his legs wide, his huge black cock in full view and said. Samantha, just sit between my legs and rest your back on me, Sam did not have to be told again, she sat between his leg in a flash, she was leaning more on one side to give her access to his black cock, we just sat there talk and she openly rubbed and jerked his cock to full harness looking at me and talk. My cock got so hard, I don't know if it was the weed, but I was so hard watching her small hand wrap around his BBC, Carson Pull out one more joint, Sam was still sitting between Dujuan legs, jerking his BBC slowly, Carson sat next to me and lit the joint, me and Carson smoked it together as I was Samantha rubbing his BBC and now Dujuan pulling her nipples. Samantha just bent down and started sucking his cock, I almost came just seeing her suck on that BCC

Carson Asked me if I'm enjoy watching Samantha sucked Dujuan black cock. All I could say was fuck yes, Samantha heard me, she stopped and looked at me, John she said, you want me to fuck Dajuan Black cock. Samantha yes please, I want to see if you can take him I said, Samantha said oh trust me ill take him. Then she looked at Dajuan and Carson, Let shove inside boys, I need that black cock in my pussy now. She looked at me and said you can come and watched also. We all laugh and moved inside the room

Once in the room Dajuan grab her and pulled her to him, kissing her and then told her she would be his to use tonight. She just said yes and kept rubbing his cock, Myself and Carson sat on the couch sipping our beer watching them, I told Carson Im not sure what was in that last joint but it was hitting me hard, Him and Dujuan laugh and said the last joint was a special just for me to relax and make me enjoy watching Samantha turned in black cock white wife. They told me to enjoy.

I sat on the couch watching, now Samantha is on her knees sucking on Dujuan black Cock, it was so huge, she looks at me holding his BBC, licking the huge black head, and said John, I'm so wet, come and feel me, I just reached over and inserted 2 fingers in her pussy, her white pussy was soaked, I pulled my fingers out and licked them clean. My dick was so hard but looked so small compared to Dujuan cock,

John, do you want your wife fucking big bamboo she asked me, all I could say was yes. Her and Dajuan laid on the bed, he was sucking her tits, she was rubbing his cock, telling him she needed him in her. I was so into it that Carson was talking to me and I could not hear him. Carson had to poke me to get my attention. "John he said, go eat Samantha pussy, get her ready for Dajuan black cock". I don't know what kind of weed the last joint was, but I was in a daze, so horny to see Samantha taking his black cock in her married white pussy, I just laid between her leg and started to eat her white pussy, and at the same time watching her trying to fit Dujuan huge BBC in her mouth. She was moaning, "Yes john get me ready to take Dujuan black cock, make it extra wet for me and him. I lick her for about 10 mins then felt Carson poking me again, I stop eating and turn around to see what he wanted. Carson passed me one of Dujuan Condon. Dam just the package for the condom was bigger lol..

I went to pass the package to Samantha who was still sucking him, she was really into it, nothing in the room matter but his black cock. When I tried to pass her the condom, she told me to open the package for her.

I don't know what happen but I was never to horny before, my dick was rock hard from opening a condom wrap, I took the condom out and pass it to her, Samantha had a hard time getting the condom on his black cock, when she got it on it was only covering haft of his BBC, dam it was hot.

Dujuan look at her and said "Samantha, lay down and give me that white pussy Samantha just laid down and opened her legs as much as she could, Dujuan was just rubbing that huge black cock on her pussy lips, Samantha was moaning and he was not in her yet, she was begging for his black cock. Dujuan asked her what she needed, she just said, I need that black cock in me, I been wanted that black cock since I seen you, please Dujuan fuck me, please give me your black cock.

I never heard Sam talk like this before, Dujuan keep rubbing his huge cock head on her pussy asking her what she wanted and telling her to beg him, to my surprise Sam begged him, please fuck me, please Dajuan I need to feel that black cock in me. Dajuan said Sam your married white pussy is to tight for my black cock, I could see her pussy juice all over the head of his cock, the condom was full off her pussy juice, then Sam looked at me and said, John get the lube from the bathroom for us please.

I got up went and got the lube, pass it to her, him still rubbing his cock on her pussy, she grab my head and gave me a deep kiss, she whispered in my ear, Can you taste is black cock, and then drove her tongue deep in my mouth, I tried to pull away but she held my head there and keep her tongue deep in my mouth, I found myself sucking her tongue for several minute as she moaned and begged for his black cock. she then pulled away and told asked me if tasted good, she then told me she never meets someone how had so much precum as she was sucking him. She then asked me again if I could taste the precum from her mouth. I did not answer but my dick gave me away. I sat back down on the couch, Carson was still on the couch, ask me if I wanted one more drink, I said sure, he grab us a drink and we sat back down. Watching Samantha and Dajuan.

Sam was still begging Dajuan for his black cock. Dajuan was telling her she wont want white cock again after this, Carson was sitting next to me, my cock was rock hard, I was shacking wanting to see Sam take her first black cock. Then I heard Samantha, I knew Dajuan black cock was making its way in, all Sam keep saying was OMG OMG OMG, John his cock is so big, I love it, Dajuan please keep fucking me, OMG I love black cock. I was amazed in about 5 stroke his black cock was buried deep in her white pussy, her was my wife of 25 years, leg spread with a huge BBC in her, and my sitting on a couch with another black man watching her, moaning and begging for his black cock.

This was to much for me, I was trying to hide my lust of watching her, next thing I knew I was jerking my small white cock compared to Dujuan BBC. Carson asked me if I was enjoying watching her, I looked at him and said "hell yes" and I notice that he was jerking also, his cock was smaller the Dujuan but bigger then me, about 9" I would say. I told Carson that he could join Samantha and Dujuan, Carson said that Sam would be fully satisfied Dujuan, he would just watch for now.

By now Samantha was having orgasm after orgasm, Dajuan asking her if she was enjoying her first BBC and pounding her at the same time, Samantha screaming that she was a black cock married slut, im sure everyone on the resort could hear her. FUCK ME DUJUAN, FUCK MY MARRIED WHITE PUSSY, OMG DUJUAN I LOVE YOUR BLACK COCK, JOHN LOOK, LOOK JOHN IM TAKING IT ALL, LOOK AT YOUR WIFE PUSSY JOHN, JOHN I LOVE BLACK COCK, WHY DID I WAIT SO LONG

I was jerking faster and faster, Carson told me to slow down and enjoy the show, I tried to slow down but found it hard, Carson grab my harm and told me to stop jerking off and watch my wife taking her first Black Cock and to watch MY wife cum all over Dujuan Black cock, he then pulled my arm and placed my hand on his cock, then he said see your wife and fucking a black cock and you are jerking off a black cock, my wife heard him and looked at us, the moment she seen me jerking off Carson she squirted all over Dajuan black cock.

Still looking at me and getting fucked from behind by Dajuan she told me, yes john jerk is black cock, never in a million year did I think I would ever touch another man cock, but with the weed and watching Samantha having orgasm after orgasm, begging Dujuan to keep fucking her white married pussy was to much for me. I just keep jerking Carson watching my wife taking black cock and enjoy it. I could feel Carson starting to grown and pulsing around my hand, do ask me how or why but I just lowered my head and took Carson Black cock as deep as I could in my mouth, just in time to feel him explode in my mouth, I tried to pull up but he keep my head there, I was surprise by the size of his load and the taste, I found myself swallowing as much as I could, some leak out. During this time Samantha was having a biggest orgasm I have ever witness, she just keep yelling I LOVE BLACK COCK, FUCK ME DAJUAN, I looked over and Dujuan was ball deep in Samantha, Telling her She would be his white slut for the week, and Samantha Just keep saying, FUCK ME, ILL BE YOUR SLUT FUCK ME PLEASE, I could see Dajuan shaking, I knew I was Cuming, when he pulled out Samantha removed his condom and sucked him dry.

12