First Time I Get To Watch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I switched off the lights and we climbed the stairs a little unsteadily, I led the way. The spare room was directly across the landing from ours, I flicked his light on and pointed over to the double bed.

"There you go, its all yours, the bathrooms just down the hall, ok?" he wasn't really listening, he was staring over my shoulder, I turned to see what he was staring at.

Our bedroom door was open and through the open door, we could both observe my wife's reflection in the large full-length mirror that we have in the corner of our bedroom. She was facing the mirror, dressed as she was when she last came down stairs, in shirt and panties. If she knew we were watching, she paid us no attention as she slid the white shirt from her shoulders. Sean let out a gasp behind me; I turned and put my finger to my lips, bidding him remain silent.

I knew that under normal circumstances, that mirror did not reflect in our direction, so it was obvious that she had turned it slightly towards us, knowing that there was a chance we may be able to watch her.

Both of us stood in silence as she hooked her thumbs into the waist of her panties and slid them over her bottom, we had a brief glimpse of her pussy before she bent down to slide her panties off all the way. When she stood back up, Sean had the pleasure of yet another full frontal view of my now nude wife. It was obviously far from my first time, but it might as well have been, as my reaction was always the same, my cock was bursting in admiration.

"Does she know we can see?" Sean whispered behind me as we observed Anne checking herself out in the mirror. I shrugged my shoulders as I watched, fascinated, as right on cue; she looked up at us both, our reflections framed by the light of the spare room. She beamed a smile at us before stepping out of view.

"I reckon that's a yes," I answered, the spell broken. I ushered him into the room, quickly showed him round, pointed in the general direction of the bathroom. The bed had a quilt but no pillows so I told him I would lend him one of ours, he naturally told me not to bother and that he would be fine. There is a bedside light so I switched it on then I left him to it, switching the main light off on my way out.

When I walked into our bedroom, Anne lay on the bed, her eyes closed she was running a finger along the folds of her pussy, bringing herself to the first of what would be many orgasms that evening. I was not ready to disturb her yet as she continued, apart from to reach into the bedside cabinet to pull out a small pink vibrator. I switched it on, her eyes opened as she heard the hum, reaching out to me for it as I placed it into her open hand. She increased the setting before using it on her nipples, whilst still touching her pussy with her other hand. She moved it down, pushing it between her legs, where previously her busy fingers had been.

I removed my clothes as I watched, tossing everything to the floor in a heap, my eyes watching her every touch. I now stood naked, in the doorway, I glanced across to the spare room, the light was still on and the door half open. I was not at all sure what either of us wanted to happen, but I wasn't going to force the issue, plus Sean seemed uncomfortable and looked ready to run a mile. I positioned the mirror so I could see onto the landing from the bed; it also meant that anyone on the landing could see onto the bed.

I climbed on, next to her, kissing her breasts as she continued to play with herself, I moved up to kiss her neck before reaching her lips. She responded hungrily, her tongue playing with mine, she was very turned on.

"You moved the mirror, didn't you?"

"I don't know what you mean," she replied with a very sexy smile.

"Did you like showing off," I whispered to her as I reached for the vibrator, pushing it against her clit.

"Yesss," she groaned, "did you like it?"

"Oh yes, I did, so did Sean."

"Do you think so?"

"I know so, I bet he's listening now, with a huge hard on."

"Do you think so?" she repeated.

I nodded, then kissed her again, she responded with even more force.

"Why don't you have a look for your self?" I suggested, "go and tuck him in."

"I can't do that," she protested, with a giggle.

"You didn't give him a pillow, I told him you'd take him one of ours."

"You didn't?" she responded, a little shocked.

"Well, no, I didn't. I said I'd take it, but I'm not really dressed for it now."

"Well, neither am I."

"Somehow, I don't think he'd mind."

She reached for my cock with her free hand, stroking the tip with her thumb.

"I want this first, fuck me and I'll think about it."

I was very tempted, but held off.

"By the time we've finished, he'll have come all over our sheets listening to you, then be fast asleep."

"There's always tomorrow morning," she squeezed my cock again as additional persuasion.

"You know you won't be able to do it when you're sober."

She let go of my cock and paused to think for a moment, obviously considering it.

"Ok, but I have to wear something," she reached into her bedside cabinet and pulled out a set of silky pyjamas that she sometimes wore when we stayed out. She sat up and put the jacket on and reached for the pants, I snatched them away.

"You don't need these."

"You're joking, I can't go in without them."

I nodded at her, keeping hold of the bottoms.

"Stand up, lets see."

She stood in front of the mirror still a little shaky and giggly, the top was just long enough to cover the cheeks of her bottom with the buttons fastened. I stood in front of her and undid all the buttons before pulling it away from her breasts, I teased each one with my tongue until they where stood to attention. I covered her up, fastening just two buttons, then layback on the bed to check her out. Her nipples where clearly visible through the sheer material, but she was covered up when stood still, however when she moved, I caught more than a glimpse of her pussy.

"How do I look?"

"Very hot," I stated truthfully. I picked up a pillow to pass it to her, she stopped me.

"It's ok, there are a couple in the bedding box, I just forgot to get them out." She walked to the door and paused just before leaving.

"You sure about this?"

I nodded.

"I'm one very horny woman at the moment," stating the obvious. I smiled at her, nodding my head towards the door.

"Ok, but as long as you realise that you're playing with fire."

"Just leave the door open and the light on."

"Ok," she blew a kiss then ducked out. I watched her reflection, as she crossed the landing and tapped on his partly open door, his light was still on.

"Sean, are you decent."

A fairly comical question considering the way she was dressed. I never heard a response and I do not think she waited for one, as she opened the door and stepped into his room. I jumped up out of bed and tip toed across the landing. The spare room was a copy of ours in reverse, the bed had its head against the near wall just to the right of the doorway, so with the door open I could see quite a lot of the room through the open door and most of the rest through the gap at the hinge.

I could see him in bed, he'd obviously sat up as she entered, his chest was bare, but I couldn't tell if he was wearing underwear. He was visibly shocked and I suspect he'd been playing with his cock.

"Greg says you haven't got a pillow."

"Its, its ok," he stammered, looking her up and down.

"Don't be soft, don't want you getting a bad neck, there's a couple in the bedding box." The box was against the far wall, she bent over to lift the lid, the lower half of her bare bottom came into view, what a sight. Her legs parted slightly as she rummaged around, like the star of a badly scripted porn flick. Sean's gaze, was transfixed on the same place as mine, there was no way that he could have thought it was an accident, but he did not move.

She turned back round to him; clutching two pillows in front of her, show over for the moment. She walked to the side of his bed, facing towards me, leaning forward to place the pillows behind him, as she leaned forward he probably got a good view of the rest of her, he still didn't make a move.

"If you need anything else, just give us a knock, you know where we are."

"Its ok, I think you should get back to Greg, he'll be waiting for you."

"Oh don't worry, he's bloody murder when he's had a drink, probably asleep already."

"You're joking?"

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing."

"Go on," she urged.

"Well, I couldn't sleep before, but I've no chance after seeing you dressed like that." He was getting a little braver.

"Thanks, but don't worry, I'll soon wake him up, he's got some work to do yet" She paused a little.

"You'll have to take care of your self."

"Sorry?" he was a little flustered.

"I saw you" she stated with a mischievous grin, "you weren't quick enough." I'd obviously been correct in my assumptions.

"I'm sorry."

"What for, I've told you, I'm flattered, assuming that is, you were thinking about me."

"Yes," he answered in a whisper.

"Good," there was a pause of a couple of seconds, before she continued with a soft whisper and a sexy smile, "you needn't stop on my account."

"What?" he replied a little shocked.

"You know what I mean."

He did not reply, probably a little stunned and more than a little confused, I felt some sympathy for him, he had been teased for most of the evening.

She looked him in the eye, wearing a more serious expression.

"I mean it," she insisted, in a whisper just loud enough for me to hear.

She paused a little again, before continuing with a really dirty grin, "if you show me yours, I might show you mine."

My heart was pounding even harder than the vein in my cock, which was now throbbing within the grip of my hand as I held it tight.

He still did not move as she pulled on the sheet that was covering his lower half.

"Go on, let me see," she whispered.

"What about Greg, won't he be waiting for you?"

"He'll have to wait a bit longer."

"Does he know what you're doing?

"I told you, we don't have secrets, now stop talking."

He pushed the sheet down to his thighs, exposing his tight black boxers, which where struggling to hide his erection. She nodded to where the top of his cock was poking from above the waistband of his underwear.

"Go on," she urged, "don't be shy, take them off."

He slowly and seemingly still reluctantly hooked his thumbs into the waistband and slid them down to fully expose his cock, which was cut, quite thick and fully erect. He lifted up of the bed and slid them down even further; she leant forward to pull the sheet away so she could watch as he removed them completely.

"That's better, now touch yourself."

He kept his hands by his sides before nodding towards her robe.

"Your turn," he spoke in a soft but firm voice, his confidence obviously growing a little.

"Ok," she responded, "just a peek then." She reached down to the corners of the robe and pulled them apart slowly, revealing her neatly trimmed pussy. He gasped out as he placed his left hand around his cock, neither of us taking our eyes away from the sight before us.

"Lie back," she instructed, now firmly back in the driving seat.

He did her bidding in silence, leaning back against the two pillows, still partially sat up, his hand still around his cock.

He groaned in disappointment as she let the robe fall back into place, he need not worry too much. She slowly popped open both buttons, the soft material fell open revealing her pussy again; it was prevented from opening completely by the curve of her breasts. She teased us both further by slowly pulling it open to reveal her erect nipples, not removing it completely; it hung open on either side of her beautiful breasts.

She reached up with her right hand to hold her left breast, stroking the nipple with the tip of her index finger as she gazed down towards his cock.

"Go on," she pressed again, "I want to see you come."

Watching this performance was mind blowing; I could not believe how lucky I was to have this amazingly sexy woman. Neither, I think could Sean, as he quickened the pace of his hand and gripped his balls with the other; he gazed at her nearly naked form.

She licked the tips of the fingers of her left hand before placing them against her clitoral area, her index finger making slow circular movements.

I had to stop touching myself, conscious of how close I was, my cock twitched in front of me. I didn't want to waste it as I was desperate to fuck her as soon as I got the opportunity, which I hoped, as much as I was enjoying the show, wouldn't be too far off.

She had other plans for the moment, obviously enjoying the interlude; she lifted her right foot onto the bed, spreading her legs wider. This afforded her better access and him a better view of her fingers and pussy

"Go on," she urged again.

He gripped his cock and started to slowly stroke it, the way I had been doing for the last ten minutes or so. She actually released a soft sigh as she watched him stroke his cock; I know how much she loves see me touch myself. I also knew how turned on she had been and this situation was increasing her ardour. I now had to wonder, if she would be able to stop herself from going too far, though I was not too sure myself, how far "too far" actually was. All I knew that even though my stomach was doing cartwheels, I could not take my eyes of the scene unfolding before me.

They where in touching distance of each other now and although there wasn't any contact, I watched with baited breath as his right hand, moved away from his own thigh and lay on the bed at his side, merely inches from hers.

She was the first to come, as she spread her pussy lips with the fingers of her right hand and stroked her clit with the fingers of her left. Her closed eyes and heavy breathing, an obvious sign of the oncoming orgasm. As she shuddered to a climax, Sean's fingers crept slowly towards the soft skin of her now trembling thigh. He rested his fingers against her leg for a moment, testing for any reaction. There wasn't one, his fingers now gently stroked her from knee to the curve of her hip, I wasn't sure what her intentions where but at that particular moment she seemed beyond caring.

When the trembling ceased, eyes now open she looked down as he gripped his cock, his hand barely moving.

Lifting the hand she had been using on herself to her mouth, she licked the tip of two of the fingers, then leaned forward to stroke the underside of his cock. His cock twiched in his hand and he let out a soft groan in pleasure and relief at finally being touched.

He'd been tortured and teased for most of the evening, so he can't have been too far off, her sensitive touch, might just push him over the edge.

"That's it," she encouraged, "don't stop, do it harder," more to Sean's cock than to Sean himself.

She sat on the edge of the bed, facing him, their thighs pushed together, her right hand now on the inside of his thigh, squeezing gently. He reciprocated by firstly stroking the inside of her knee, before moving his hand along her thigh. She in turn, moved her hand higher with a soft stroking motion until her forefinger grazed his balls. He let out a whimpering sound, as she touched this sensitive spot. As he gripped himself tight, she made little circular movements all over his balls with the tip of her forefinger.

"Is that nice?" she asked, eyes still firmly fixed on his cock.

"Oh god, yes," he responded.

"Are you close?"

"Yes."

"What do you want me to do?"

"What, what do you mean," he stammered.

"Well, do you want me to carry on doing this?" she stroked his balls again.

"Or what about this?" she used the same finger to stroke under the head of his cock.

"Aaaah," he responded, "please, just like that."

What a tease, at this rate, when he did blow, it would hit the wall behind him.

"Or what about this?" she leant forward and licked the spot she had been tracing her fore finger against.

"Oooh fuck yes, don't stop, please."

She giggled softly, obviously pleased with his reaction, she looked up at him.

"Can I hold it?"

What a question!

"Ooh fuck yes," he repeated as he released his grip on his cock.

She reached across with her other hand wrapping it around him, then held his balls in her right hand, kneading them gently as she as she worked on his cock.

"Oh god that's fantastic," he whispered, stating the obvious.

"How close are you now?"

"I, I'm not sure,"

I suspect the alcohol was holding him back a little and I also suspect she realised this because she leant forward again and licked all around the top of his cock.

"Aaaah, that's it."

She lifted her head, giggling softly again.

"Does that help?"

"You've no idea," he responded.

"Oh I think I do," she bobbed down to envelope the head of his cock with her mouth, whilst increasing the speed of movement of her left hand.

"Aaaah, I'm coming," he warned.

She moved her mouth to the underside of his cock, licking and kissing this very sensitive spot.

"Aaah, I'm coming," he repeated.

And then he did.

Raising himself up of the bed to increase the pressure against her mouth, he shot his cum up onto his chest.

"Ooooh, fuck," he cried out as she carried on until he'd spurted again and again, his sperm landing on his chest and stomach. She lifted up her head and massaged every last drop out of him as he lay trembling on the bed.

"Ooh yes, that's it," she urged him, until he stopped coming, some moments later.

"That better?" she giggled again, there was cum all over his chest and no small amount on her hand.

She reached down to pick up the top she had been wearing and used it to wipe him down, paying particular attention to his still twitching cock.

"That was fantastic, thanks."

"No problem," she responded, I quite enjoyed it myself, she patted his cock one last time with the cum soaked shirt, then stood up. Leaning towards him, she pecked him on the lips, he reached up to her, but she stayed his hand.

"Ah, ah," I think that's enough for now, don't you?"

He just nodded as she moved away from him

He was right; it was fantastic, what a woman and I could not wait to show her what an effect she had on me.

She stepped back from the bed and bid him goodnight, I stepped away from the door, and crept back into our bedroom. I waited at the other side of the door, stood by the bed as she came into the bedroom. She looked a little sheepish, a worried expression on her beautiful face.

"Well?" she asked.

"Well, what?"

"I know you saw everything, are you angry at me?"

I walked to her, held her head in my hands, and kissed her softly.

"Are you kidding? It was fantastic, you're fantastic, and without doubt the sexiest woman I have ever known."

She broke into a big smile and reached down for my cock, which was poking her in the ribs.

"Come on then, big boy, prove it to me."

I did, twice that night and once again, the following morning, events that do not need describing, as normal consensual sex between a loving couple, whilst being very satisfying in reality, does not make for interesting reading.

The following morning, I bounded out of bed slipping on my boxers, when I heard Sean stir, next door. He was dressed and leaving his room, attempting to close his door quietly. I suspected he may have been too embarrassed to stay for what could have been an uncomfortable breakfast meeting.

"Hi," I said.

He turned, startled.

"Hi, I, I, thought it would be best if I nip off.

I nodded in agreement

"Sean."

"Yes?"

"Everything's cool."

"What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean."

He did not reply.

"It was part of a fantasy for us," I carried on, "you where just in the right place at the right time."