First Time - Prolog

Story Info
Forbidden needs and wants can’t be held back any longer.
1k words
4.57
3.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All if the following characters are over 18 and not related.

I am all excited for what is about to happen. Was it smart? No. Were we able to ignore it? Also no. We've been teasing each other for weeks since the day we met. We worked each other up until we couldn't let it slide any more.

I had to have you from the get-go before I even realized it myself. I wanted you as mine as much as I wanted to be yours. Since the first touch, the first conversation, I was teasing you. I teased you by showing you what you could have but I never gave it to you fully and I made you crave me as much as I crave you. I can still recall what I've been feeling and thinking on that warm day in early autumn when we met for the first time. Well, the first time for me.

You knew who I was before you even showed up on my radar. We met in a crowded room surrounded by mutual friends and you made the first step by greeting me in a very vocal way. Before that moment I had never put eyes on you even though I noticed afterwards that we had met a couple of times already. But when my eyes met yours I knew that I wanted you. There was a need, almost primal, to be with you, to let you do with me whatever you'd desire and the smirk on your face showed me that you felt it too. I wanted to grab the short brown hair with my hands. I wanted to lock my bright blue eyes into your darker ones. I wanted to feel your lips on mine. I wanted your big hands wrapped around my neck. I wanted them to grab my long blonde hair while you fuck me from behind. All those needs flooded me instantly. This desire has been a couple of weeks ago. Time passed by and a lot of conversations happened and here we are.

I am wet for you all day already. I'm needy for your touch. I'm needy for your voice telling me what to do. I'm needy for your attention that would lay on me and on me only. You came around in the afternoon and I pulled you into the apartment as fast as I could. You pulled me close to you and kissed me deeply. No words were needed. I guided you to the bedroom because I couldn't wait a second longer. I needed to feel you inside of me. This first time didn't need any warm up or preparation. I was already on fire. You could take your time with the second round and I could tell that it was the same feeling for you.

As I guided you to the room, you ripped off my clothes and kissed me desperately. As I felt the edge of the bed on the back of my legs you pushed me on to it and ripped my panties off. You did the same to your clothes and crawled over my body. Your hands found my breasts and squeezed them roughly. You pulled my nipples. I moaned with my eyes half closed. I looked into your eyes. "I need you. Please," I said. You didn't say a word. You just spread my legs, kneeling between them and guided yourself into my dripping center.

Finally you couldn't hold back the words any more. I heard the excitement in your voice as you gasped into my ear, "Fuck... you're so tight." It made me shiver in pleasure. The feeling of your thick cock that filled me out so well satisfied me like nothing ever did before. Your hard length buried in my hole is all I needed. You moaned my name and I can feel my juices drip down my thighs between my cheeks, tickling my butt hole. Soon I lay in the puddle of my own juices. You thrust harder into my pussy and I squeezed your cock. I cramped my pussy muscles on purpose and you growled.

My moaning got louder with every thrust. You could feel that I was close to cumming. "Please. Please let me cum for you. I'm so close," I cried out.

You gasped and told me again how tight I was repeating the words over and over like a prayer. You let me beg a little longer before I finally hear the words that I craved the most. "Cum for me, Pumpkin." I exploded on your cock. I squeezed you even tighter and milked you. I couldn't stop cumming. I screamed in pleasure. I screamed your name and let everyone hear who fucks me so good. "That's a good girl. Keep cumming. Don't stop." I squirted all over us covering your cock with my juices, the bed and myself. "Fuck Pumpkin... you're so wet. How are you so fucking wet?" you growled out and you sounded so surprised that it made me smirk.

The need to call you what I'm dying to call you was almost painful and I know you felt the same. But it's not the time for that yet. I'll be patient and you'll be Daddy soon enough. "It's so hard not to say it. I want to say it so badly," I whimpered into your ear.

"I know, Pumpkin. I know." The harder you fuck me, the deeper you thrust into my pussy, the louder you growled. You hit my cervix with every thrust and my eyes roll back. Hearing you growl makes me whimper and moan and brought me close to the edge again. "I'm close, cum with me Pumpkin," you commanded me and I did as you wished. You thrust hard into me and I exploded on your cock while you give me every drop of your load until none is left. We breathed heavily while slowly coming back down to earth. You wrapped your arms around my body, your cock still inside of me and kissed my face, my eyes, my lips. I've never felt so satisfied in my life before, like I do right now.