First Time Sex with my MILF Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, something that I always wanted her to do, it didn't take me long to cum. I ejaculated a load of cum in my mother's mouth. Saving some cum, as soon as soon as she removed the tension of her lips from my prick, I ejaculated a second load of cum all over my mother's face, in her short, red hair, and across her naked breasts. Once again, something else that I've always wanted to do; I gave my mother quite the cum bath.

"Oh, Seth," said my mother. "Where did all of that cum come from? Where you saving your cum up for me. You soaked me with your cum," she said laughing. "You gave me quite the cum bath."

From that day forward, even inviting her sister to join us in one of our love making sessions, we made love every night and fucked every morning. She stroked and sucked my cock whenever she wasn't making love to me or fucking me. Finally, with Susan Jill Parker daring me and double daring me to do so, I bought my mother an engagement ring. Down on one knee, I asked my mother a question that a son should never ask his mother.

"Mom? Will you marry me?"

THE END