First Time Sharing My Wife

Story Info
A story about sharing wife with my best friend.
1.5k words
4.15
96.1k
63
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GBM1966
GBM1966
23 Followers

This is my first time posting a story on Literotica. Not a great writer, sorry for any grammar mistakes. This was a fantasy for a long time but came true about 12 years ago. My wife and I are now 52 years old and have gotten together a few times over the years with my best friend.

My wife, Becky and I have pillowed talked about sharing her with another man for years as long as I am present. Becky has always been intrigued with the idea but said she would not do anything with a stranger and did not want me to ask any of our guy friends. Also, she is very self-conscious about the weight she has gained over the years and did not think anyone would found her attractive anymore. When we do go out with friends, she is always making everyone laugh and is extremely flirtatious. I told her that on numerous occasions while out with friends, I have caught my friends staring at her tits especially when she is wearing an evening gown, she has an extremely nice 44D rack! I have several times asked my friends if they like what they see. Of course, all of them would say definitely, they find Becky to be extremely attractive and say I am a very lucky man.

My best friend Clay lives in a different state and we don't see him much anymore but keep in touch. One day a few years ago I get a call from Clay asking if I was planning to attend our high school reunion. We talked for a while about the reunion and Clay asked if Becky would attend. I told him that Becky is not one for going to reunions. He said that too bad, he would like to spend some time with her as well. I thought about what Becky had told me about not asking any of our guy friends about our wife sharing pillow talk. I decided to ask him anyway. I told him that I had a personal question to ask him and it might offend him. Clay said we are best friends and I should know that I can ask him anything. So, I said I sure hope it does not destroy our friendship but here goes. I told him that we have fantasies for years about sharing Becky with another man. I told him that Becky has always been intrigued about trying it but would only agree to being shared with a guy friend who could keep his mouth shut and not tell anyone.

Clay immediately replied he would definitely be willing to do anything we would allow him to do with Becky and he was ok with me being present. He said that he on several occasions had fantasied about being with Becky. He said that he only wished that I had asked him when he lived in NOLA or he had asked me the question. Needless to say, we talked about this for about an hour. Later that night, I told Becky that Clay called today and is coming in town next month for our high school reunion. Then I told her that I spoke to Clay about sharing her with him and he was elated. Becky was in shock, she said there is no way that Clay, the high school stud athlete and who was once a major player finds her attractive. We talked about this the remainder of the night and she said that she has a lot of emotions going through her mind. She was nervous and excited at the same time. Becky said we will discuss ground rules before the night and was not promising anything.

The day finally came on a Friday night in July. We picked up Clay at the airport, went to dinner and then to bar to have some more drinks. Becky was wearing a skirt that evening. During dinner and drinks we were all laughing and I could tell Becky had a nice buzz because she started being more flirtatious than normal. This was first time that one of our guy friends really started flirting back and was provoking her more and more. We were sitting on some stools at the bar and Clay started rubbing Becky's inner thighs and then moves his hand under her skirt. Becky smiled at me and closed her eyes for a few seconds. Then she noticed some guys in the bar were watching her and she said it was time to head home.

When we got in the van, Becky told Clay to sit in the front while she sat in back. While driving Becky was telling us that she is not promising anything for the remainder of the night, she made it clear if she wanted to stop we would stop. She said that she does not know how much she can handle the first time and need to take it in. Clay got into the backseat with Becky telling her that she needed to enjoy herself and relax. He started rubbing her inner thighs again and going up her skirt. While I am driving home, Clay is telling me that Becky is extremely wet and then asked her to remove her panties. Becky removed her panties and tossed them to me and Clay started fingering her until we got home. Once home, Becky told us that she was going to freshen up and told us she will meet us in the living room in about 20 minutes.

Clay and I were beside ourselves, it felt like an eternity before Becky walked into the living room wearing high heels and one of her favorite lingerie outfits. It was not that revealing but it showed enough to tease us. We could see that her nipples were hard. Becky said that was going to take it slow and decided to give us a lingerie show and had two more outfits she would like to show us but she was not sure if we were even enjoying the first outfit. She walked around the living room modeling the outfit, bending over, etc. She then smiled at me and walked over to Clay and said she needs to see some cocks to make sure we were enjoying the show. We both stood up and I removed my pants and Becky removed Clay pants. She then smiled at me and stroked Clay's cock a few times then went into the bedroom.

When Becky came back out she wearing her high heels and her leopard skin outfit, her tits were about to fall out. We both were sitting on the sofa stroking our cocks and she told her that she was extremely flattered to see that her body was pleasing two men at the same time. She told us that her self-esteem was going through the roof. She was not in the living room long before she went into the bedroom again. Clay told me that this is killing him; he could not wait to see Becky nude.

About 10 minutes went by when Becky walked back into the living room only wearing her silk red robe with no high heels. She stood in the middle of the room for a few seconds and she closed her eyes. Then she opened her robe flashing us for about 30 seconds and closed her robe. My cock got so hard seeing Becky nude in front of best friend. Clay stood up with her rock hard cock and was giving her compliments about her body. She was smiling from ear to ear and thanking us for the numerous complaints but told us that this was all she could handle for the first night. I immediately told her that the flash was not long enough, please let's see again and at least like Clay touch her gorgeous tits. She did not move or say anything so Clay and I walked over to Becky. She closed her eyes again and opened her robe and Clay started to massage her tits.

I grabbed her hand and told her to relax, she dropped her robe to the floor and I walked her over the sofa. Becky was now completely nude in front of my best friend sitting on the sofa. We both started sucking on a tit and we were trying hard to finger her but unfortunately she said she was not ready for that tonight, so we stopped. We stood up holding our rock hard cocks in front of Becky when Clay put one foot on the sofa arm and his other foot was still on the ground, he cock was inches away from Becky's face when he asked Becky for a good night kiss. I was pleasantly surprised when she started sucking Clay's cock and rubbing his balls. Then she started stroking my rock hard cock, Clay was moaning and told me that I was right, Becky is awesome. Clay then shot his load into to Becky's mouth and she swallowed every drop. Becky took me into the bedroom and closed the door. We had some of the best sex ever that night.

GBM1966
GBM1966
23 Followers