First Time Sharing my Wife

Story Info
My wife and I have a night away and live out my fantasy.
3.6k words
4.42
47.7k
98
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me start by sharing a little bit about us. My name is Brian (45 years old) and my wife's Hannah (40 years old). We have two beautiful and healthy kids. Hannah is amazing. She's the most loving wife who will do anything and everything for her family. On top of that she is an extremely sexy 40 year old woman. She's about 5'5" and weighs 120 lbs with beautiful natural D cups. We hit a rough patch in our marriage a few years back but since worked through it, have been more in love than ever. On top of that, the sex has been amazing and she has multiple orgasms every time we make love. She is also a champ at giving blowjobs!

My life is perfect! However, there was one fantasy I've always had which is seeing Hannah with another man. All of my fantasies revolve around these thoughts. When I watch porn it's always some type of wife sharing video whether it's her with another man while I watch or a threesome (straight threesome, I don't have any interest in men) with another man she finds attractive. Sometimes I'll watch videos of women getting a massage and having sex with their masseuse and pretend it's her on the table. I've even fantasized about her meeting a stranger and leaving the phone on secretly so I can hear them having sex without me. I've lost all interest in any porn other than Hannah with another man in some way. I finally worked up the courage to tell her about it a couple years ago. Hannah responded the way I expected by saying I'm the only man she ever wants or needs. Despite her response, I continued to share my desire with her and told her even if she'll never do it, I'd still like to role play and talk about it in bed. I even bought a dildo so she can use it while she blows me.

After initially shooting the idea down all together she eventually warmed up and accepted this was something I wanted. While she still had no intentions of going through with it, she was open to me talking about it and understood it was something that really turned me on. When we watch porn together I always pick something that goes along with my fantasy. Having another man in bed with us and the two of us taking care of her like the princess she is. Seeing Hannah between us while she's pleasured by four hands. The two of us taking turns licking and sucking all over her body. Me kissing her and telling her how much I love her while the other man is going down on her. Staring into her eyes while she climaxes. Watching her take me in her mouth while her new lover takes her from behind. Hannah still had no intention of going through with anything like this but I realized it does turn her on. After watching these videos she is always dripping wet between the legs and ready to go.

One day I was talking about my fantasy and she responded with "I don't think you'd go through with it". Wait a minute. Was she thinking about this on her own? Is it something that has crossed her mind even without me bringing it up? I asked her if she's thought about it and she responded with "Well I know it's something you will enjoy." That was it, I knew she at least gave it some thought. I thought my erection was going to pop right through my shorts I was so excited. I told her there was still a chance I would back down but if we were to consider it we could start slow. Maybe watching her at a bar and seeing guys flirt with her. Perhaps going to a club and watching her dance with another guy. From there we could see how it felt and decide how much further we'd take it. I told her that if we were to try anything out we would only go as far as either one of us was comfortable with. After actually talking about it like there was even the slightest chance it could happen I was completely obsessed with the idea. I found myself thinking about it all the time. When I'm at the office I think about a guy flirting with her at the grocery store but instead of the usual action of shutting him down, she finds him really attractive, thinks of how excited I would be, and plays with him a bit. He offers to help her with the groceries and follows her to our house where the proceed to have amazing sex. This was just a fantasy though and I really never thought anything would ever happen.

One weekend our daughter was invited to a sleep over on a Saturday night. We decided we'd use this as an opportunity to spend the night away alone which is something we haven't had an opportunity to do in a long time. We talked about options and I suggested we go downtown. We can have an amazing dinner and then drinks after. I also suggested we look to find a club to go to that night like we did when we first met. I could tell by the way she looked at me she knew what I had in mind but agreed it was a good idea anyway. We dropped off our daughter and made our way to the hotel so we could check in and get settled in. As soon as we got in the room she started kissing me passionately. She quickly worked her hands down to my pants and pulled them down along with my boxers. Hannah got on her knees and took me in her mouth. I could tell how horny she was by how much she was enjoying sucking my dick. It turned her on so much that she was moaning while sucking. After a couple minutes I couldn't take it any more and told her I needed to fuck her. Hannah stripped down, climbed on the bed and got on all fours. I got on the bed and penetrated her from behind. Hannah quickly had her first orgasm. I could tell how excited she was when I looked down and saw her cum on my shaft. Hannah is always horny when we have sex but this was next level. Could it be? Was she thinking about the club and living out my fantasy? Could she be as turned on by the thought as I was? I flipped her over and got on top of her. We kissed deeply while I entered her again. While I was listening to her moan in pleasure I couldn't help but think about watching her from the chair in the corner of the room while those sounds were from her first time with a new friend. This set me over the edge and I came deep inside her. We both took some deep breaths, laid in bed together for a bit, then got up to shower and start getting ready for dinner.

As Hannah came out of the bathroom my jaw dropped. She was wearing a sexy dress she bought just for this weekend. It was tight, pretty short and showed off her cleavage. I haven't seen her where anything like that since we were dating in our 20's. She looked as great as ever and beyond that, she's more beautiful than ever. I gave her a kiss and we made our way out to dinner.

We had a fantastic dinner then stopped at a bar for some drinks. We were both feeling good after a couple drinks and shots and then made our way to the club. We hadn't been to a club in years but it was exactly as I remembered it. Crowded, loud and packed full of people. We made our way over to the bar, grabbed a couple drinks then made our way to the dance floor. Hannah is a great dancer and she looked so hot out there. I on the other hand don't know how to dance and just enjoy being out there with such an amazing woman. After a while we decided to take a break. When we got far enough away that we could actually hear each other talk. I asked her if she wanted to go out and dance by herself and see if any guys wanted to join her. Hannah asked "Are you sure you really want to do this? Aren't you going to be jealous if another guy is dancing and touching me when it's not just a fantasy?" I told her there was nothing I want more and if I didn't feel comfortable I would just cut in. She asked "Are you really sure?" I gave her a long, passionate kiss and told her to go have fun. Hannah said "Ok but if you want me to come back just come out and get me." Got to love her, she has the opportunity to do something I'm sure a lot of women only dream about and all she could think about was me. That is why I was I really wanted to live out my fantasy. I knew even if we went through with this, Hannah would love me unconditionally and I was confident our relationship would be even stronger.

Hannah made her way out to the dance floor while I went to the bar to bring back a couple more drinks. Not surprisingly, by the time I got back a guy had worked his way over to Hannah and was dancing with her. I could tell right away this guy wasn't her type and she didn't seem very interested. After a few minutes she worked her way back over to me. I handed her her drink and asked how it went. Hannah doesn't realize how hot she is so told me she was surprised a guy came up so quickly then told me she wasn't in to him. She had some of her drink then asked if I wanted to dance with her. I asked her if she'd be willing to give it a shot and she agreed.

It was only a couple minutes after she got out there that another guy approached her. This guy seemed like he was someone Hannah would be into. He appeared to be around 30 years old and in great shape. He started dancing with her then leaned in to introduce himself. His name was Jake and he lived just outside the city. The two of them danced together and I could tell Hannah was starting to get into it. She kept working her way closer to him and Jake got a little more aggressive. His hands grabbed her hips when she turned away and he pulled her in. There it was, my beautiful wife with her ass grinding against another man's crotch. As things progressed she looked my way to find me. When she found me in the crowd I could tell she wanted to know if I was ok. I looked straight into her eyes, gave a little smile and nodded my head in approval. They continued to dance a few more minutes then Jake asked if Hannah wanted to go to the bar for a drink. I headed around to the other side where I had a good view. Hannah eventually noticed me and I guess the alcohol was kicking in because she started to give me a little show. As they were talking and laughing Hannah was touching his hand and put her hand on his leg at one point. Jake eventually whispered something in her ear and that's when Hannah told him the whole story. She told Jake that her husband was across the bar and he likes watching me flirt with other guys. Hannah waved me over and I came around and introduced myself. We talked for a couple minutes when Hannah said she had to use the restroom.

It was a little awkward at first and then Jake asked me what the deal was. I told him I had always wanted to see my wife with another man and this was the first time we were doing anything like this. I asked Jake if he wanted to come with us back to our room. It was just around the corner and we had drinks ready to go. I told him I couldn't guarantee Hannah would do anything but I'd be good with her going as far as she wanted to. I told him, worst case scenario nothing happens and you head back to the club but Hannah seems really into you. He agreed and when Hannah got back I told her the plan. I could tell she was nervous and asked if I was sure. When I told her yes she agreed and we made our way out.

The walk wasn't very long but exciting. Hannah walked between us and you could tell all three of us were really excited to see what happens. When we got to the room Jake sat in a chair in the corner of the room while Hannah and I made the drinks. I handed Jake his drink then sat in the chair across from him. Hannah sat on my lap and we talked for a bit. Eventually I told Hannah that Jake looked lonely over there and asked if she wanted to join him. Hannah looked at me, gave me a kiss then walked over to Jake. She sat on his lap sideways with her arm his neck. As she sat down her short dress slid up a bit leaving little left covered. I took a sip of my drink and looked in amazement as my gorgeous wife was sitting on another mans lap. Jakes hands began to wander as one was rubbing the inside of her leg. Hannah's face was flushed and I could see how excited she was. Jake was leaning in trying to kiss her when she looked at me. I just sat, watched and said "It's ok". Hannah turned to Jake and they kissed for the first time. Slowly at first then they really started to go at it. Hannah grabbed the back of his head and pulled him as tight as she could. Meanwhile Jakes hands were working their way back and forth from her legs to her breasts. I couldn't believe it, my fantasy was coming true. I was a little jealous but nothing compared to the adrenaline I was feeling. Eventually Hannah broke the kiss, got up and walked over to me. She kissed me deeply and asked "So what's next?" I asked her if she wanted to go further. She paused for a minute and then said yes. I gave her another kiss and told her I loved her and I wanted her to go as far as she wanted.

Hannah got up and walked back over to Jake. This time she didn't sit on his lap. Instead she leaned forward, kissed him while she had her hands on his knees. As they were kissing Hannah worked her hand up Jakes leg to his crotch. She was feeling his hard cock through his pants. She broke away from the kiss then pulled Jakes shirt over his head. Then she reached down and unzipped his pants. She pulled them off and started stroking him through his boxers. Eventually she pulled them off and his extremely hard cock sprung free. Hannah's eyes widened as she saw another man naked for the first time in 19 years. Hannah always told me how much she loved my dick and the thickness of it. Jake's was just as wide but probably about an inch or two longer. Hannah reached for it and wrapped her hand around his shaft. She started to stroke him and played with the pre cum oozing from the head. She kissed him one more time then got on her knees. She slowly licked the tip of his cock enjoying the taste of his pre cum. She then took the head in her mouth and slowly moved down almost taking his full length. You could tell Hannah was really into it, she was even moaning softly while sucking him off. At that point I got up, walked over and unzipped the back of her dress. Hannah stopped for a moment to help me take it off. She went back to Jake's cock as I watched her suck him with just her bra and thong left. Jake grabbed her arms and pulled her up. They stood kissing while Jake worked Hannah towards the bed. She laid back on the bed while Jake started kissing all over her body. He eventually worked his way down and took off her panties. Jake got between her legs and began teasing her with his tongue. When he started going at it harder I worked my way over to the bed and kissed Hannah. There we were, kissing while another guy was eating her out just like I've fantasized so many times before. I told her I loved her then backed away and let her enjoy it. She had a long and hard orgasm but Jake just kept licking. I leaned back in and whispered in her ear and asked if she wanted to fuck him. She looked at me and nodded her head yes. I said, "then tell him." Jake was still between her legs when Hannah said "I want you inside me." She shuffled back on the bed as Jake climbed on top of her. He got between her legs and slowly penetrated her. She wasn't used to the length so asked him to go slow to start. Eventually Hannah grabbed his ass and he was thrusting faster and faster. Hannah screamed in pleasure as her eyes rolled back in her head with her second orgasm. Jake pulled out and Hannah got on all fours. She looked at me and told me to get in front of her. I quickly stripped off my clothes and did as I was told. I kissed her deeply while Jake penetrated her from behind. I then got on my knees and Hannah took me in her mouth. She was taking my cock deep in her mouth while getting fucked from behind. The sounds of Jake smacking against her ass along with Hannah's soft moans while she sucked me had me ready to explode. Jake was ready to go and asked where he should cum. Hannah took my dick from my mouth and said "Inside me, I want to feel your cum." I was in shock. My conservative wife just told a stranger to cum inside her. Hannah started to suck me again and I went over the edge. I pulled out, stoked my cock and shot my load. We all collapsed on the bed. After a couple minutes I told them I was going to clean up and take a shower. I quickly showered and Hannah said she was next. When I knew Hannah was almost done I told Jake he should join her. He walked in and got in the shower. I don't know exactly what happened for that 20 minutes but at one point I peaked in and saw Hannah on her knees sucking Jake again. The next day Hannah told me she sucked him until he came again and swallowed every last drop.

When Jake came out to grab his clothes I told him he could stay the night if he'd like. Hannah looked very excited when I invited him to stay. He accepted and we all decided we were exhausted and it was time for some sleep. After all, we could have more fun in the morning if everyone was up for it. I laid down on one side of Hannah and Jake on the other. Eventually we drifted off to sleep.

After about an hour I woke up to some sounds. I opened my eyes and saw Hannah was between Jakes legs with his cock in her mouth again. I decided I would act as I was still asleep and just enjoy the show. The next day I asked Hannah what happened to get them started again. She told me she was facing me when Jake started to rub her ass. He then slid his way closer to her until his hard cock was rubbing against her. Hannah started to rock her ass back and forth exciting Jake even more. She then flipped over and they started making out. She eventually worked her way down to his cock and that's when I woke up. While pretending to sleep I watched as my amazing wife was giving this guy she just met amazing head. There was just enough light coming from the bathroom that I could see everything. Hannah eventually crawled forward, straddled Jake, and started to ride him. Her orgasm came quickly and I could tell she was trying not to wake me. After about five minutes Jake came inside her. She gave him a kiss and told him to go to sleep. That's when Hannah pulled the blanket off of me and took my already hard cock in her mouth. She then got on top of me and fucked me just like she just did Jake. I was so turned on I came inside her within a few minutes. Hannah climbed off and snuggled up to me. We both said I love you and went back to sleep.

We had a lot of fun the next morning but that's a story for another day...