First Time - Simon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her pussy was wet and hot, and her body arched as I played with it while sucking and licking her nipples. It felt good to make her moan and gasp. Louder, she moaned, prouder of myself I felt, and more I wanted to hear her moaning. "Can I see your pussy?" I asked.

"Oh, baby, please, go and look at it, but I want you to eat my pussy," Mrs. Bailey said. "The clitoris is the small pearl at the top, where the outer lips meet. Normally, when eating pussy, you'd take your time before going for the clit, but I'm near... I'll cum soon, and I want you to go down there and suck on my clit while pushing two fingers into me. Can you do that for me?"

"Oh, God, yes."

I got between her legs, and for a moment, I looked at the pink slit. My mouth watered because her pussy was beautiful. She was waxed, except for a small triangular patch on the top. Her engorged clit was bigger than I'd seen in porn. The dark red bud that was out of the hood looked a lot like a kidney bean.

I wanted to taste it.

****


Mrs. Bailey

"Yes, yes!" I cried when he sucked on my clit while pushing two fingers into me. The shockwaves rushed through me. I encouraged him as best as I could, between moans and wails and dragging breaths as I approached the climax. Simon started to finger-fuck me with a skill that belied his lack of experience.

I gasped and spread my legs wider and grabbed his head, "Oh, God, I love your tongue and fingers!" I was writhing on the bed, clutching on his head with both hands. The pleasure sent shocks radiating out of my pussy. Simon continued sucking and lapping my clit, ramming his fingers in and out of me. Then his fingers hit my g-spot with explosive results. I cried out as my orgasm burst over, my body wracked with tremors. He continued licking and sucking and finger-fucking me. The first orgasm hadn't subsided when another hit me, and I screamed his name while my body shook uncontrollably. He didn't stop eating my pussy, and I cried, "That's enough!"

Simon got to his knees and looked down at me as I was enjoying the afterglow of my two orgasms. Three, if you count the tiny orgasm, he gave me at the patio while teasing my nipples. For some time, I remained in a dreamlike state, and then I smiled at him. "You did well, stud," I said.

"Thanks... Mrs. Bailey, you look incredibly sexy lying there on the bed."

"Thank you," I said, "And call me, Diana."

"Okay," he said.

I sat up and said, "Lay down on your back."

"Uh, yeah, okay," Simon said and laid on his back.

I took his prick into my mouth. I'd always loved giving blowjobs, the sense of power it gave me, and even more, I loved to watch men's faces when I blew them. The faces they made were funny yet arousing. I blew him for a while before the heat between my legs became too much to take anymore.

I straddled him and guided the head of his cock to my opening. I could feel my pussy opening for him; my cunt was eager to get a hot cock in it. I moaned when I descended on him, and his fat cock opened my pussy. It had been way too long since I'd had a good fuck. I slid on his cock with a fury, wanting it more than I've ever wanted anything.

"Oh, God, it feels good!" I declared when his hot cock was buried into me to the hilt. I could feel it pulsating inside of me. I smiled at the boy I had just relieved from his virginity. "How does it feel to be buried in my pussy? Does it feel like you imagined?"

"It feels great! Better-better than--"

"Feels better than... what?" I asked, starting to do Kegel Pelvic exercises, squeezing his shaft as hard as I could.

"Gnghh-I-God-uuhh-better-better-than-anything-uuhhh, oh, fucking God! Your pussy is sucking me in!"

I giggled, "Stud, I'm going to ride you like a bronco."

I planted my hands on his chest and started to ride him, my hips moving ever-faster, almost falling onto him each time. The feel of him inside me, throbbing and hot and fat, and rock hard the way only a young cock can be.

My movements turned frenzied. I rode him like a rodeo cowgirl. Grinding and winding my hips all over his body, his fat young prick felt so delicious, so fulfilling. His hands caught my hips, he pushed upward suddenly, his thick cock filling me perfectly. "Yes! Stud! Like that! Now I've set fire to you!" I gasped. "Ram it in me! Now we're really fucking! Ohhhh, it's better than remembered!"

He stroked desperately into me, I was close to cumming, but he beat me to it. He rammed his prick up into me as he spasmed in orgasm. His cock shooting its hot load into me pushed me over the edge. I screamed as the orgasm shot through me in a scalding rush of pleasure.

When it was over, I lay on top of him and gently rubbing my breasts on his chest as I kissed him. Then I felt his cock against my snatch, and I lifted myself to look between us. I giggled when I saw that he was hard again.

"I can't believe you're hard again," I said. "Stud, you are a sex-machine."

Simon blushed. "Uh, sorry."

"Don't be, I'm just amazed that you're ready for the third round," I giggled as I slid down between his legs and kissed the glistening tip of his cock. "I think I should've gotten myself a young lover much sooner... now, tell me what you want to do next..." Simon gasped when I took the cockhead in my mouth and twirled my tongue around it.

"Uh, uh, Mrs--"

I popped his cock out of my mouth, "Diana," I said and took his prick back into my mouth.

"Uh, Diana... I, uh, I, I... I can't talk if you, um, if you do that."

I slid the cock out of my mouth and smiled at him. "You better learn how to speak while getting blown. I love sucking cock, and it's been two years and eight months since I'd have one in my mouth. I'm not going to stop sucking you unless I'm fucking you, is that clear?" I said and then licked the length of his thick shaft.

"Ungh... clear, clear... as a day..." Simon stammered, and then he swallowed and closed his eyes as I licked the little damp slit at the end of his cock, and the pungent taste of his cum and my own juices made me want the throbbing cock back into my cunt. A sense of excitement washed through me. My hands stroked downward as my tongue tasted and twirled around the tip. My hand found his balls, he was young, even after he'd cummed twice his balls still were heavy with semen and I couldn't wait to get it deep inside me.

I licked along the soft underside of his fat, hot, rigid young prick and then slowly back to the rim, down to the base. "Oh, God," he moaned when I took his ball sack into my mouth and sucked on it gently.

I pulled the foreskin back and then engulfed his cock. Without thinking, I slammed my face down his shaft until I felt the tip touching the back of my mouth. I swallowed and relaxing my throat. I pushed my face forward until my nose touched his pubic hair. I swallowed, and he gasped in pleasure as my throat constricted on the cockhead.

I looked up at him, Simon groaned above me, watching in rapt fascination as I sucked him. I pulled back, sucking as hard as I could until only the cockhead was in my mouth. I twirled my tongue around it, loving the very masculine taste of him, and then I popped his prick out of my mouth. "I said: tell me what you want to do next. If you don't tell me that won't happen," I said and then took his cock down my throat again.

"Oh, God, God," Simon moaned, his body began to tremble, and his groans of pleasure became louder. "I, uh, want to..." he gasped when I engulfed his cock. "...God! Doggy style! Doggy style!"

"Good boy, that wasn't so hard, was it?" I asked as I got on my fours on the middle of the bed and pushing my ass high, I continued, "now, be a good boy and fuck this bitch like your life depends on it!"

*****


Simon

I got behind her placing my cock at her entrance. I grabbed her hips and buried myself deep into her moist warmth. She released a loud moan like she wasn't prepared for my cock slamming inside her. I grunted at the feel of her pussy, squeezing my cock hard.

"Fuck me, stud," Mrs. Bailey moaned, "fuck me hard!"

I grunted again as I pulled back, feeling the pussy clamp on my dick as if it didn't want to let go of it. I drove my cock all the way up. "God, yes! I have never felt so full!" she cried as I dragged out of her until only the swollen head remained in her pussy. She had a magnificent milking vagina, and as I started to thrust in her, I wondered if all pussies were like that?

"Yes! Now we're really fucking! Harder!" She cried. "Fuck me hard, stud!"

I started to ram it into her with deep and fast strokes. Her cunt was hot as a furnace, and it was stroking my cock like there was no tomorrow. Mrs. Bailey was crying out how good it was and how she wanted me to cum inside of her. I kept up the rhythm, slamming my hips into her ass hard, and she caught the tempo with her own body and rocked effortlessly back to me.

In a few moments, I forgot my plan to last until she'd cum at least twice, and I began to pant and gasp as I got close to my climax. I was so close that I tried to slow down, but Mrs. Bailey would have none of that.

"Don't slow down!" she gasped. "If you slow down this will be last time, you'll fuck me! Fuck me, haaarrrdd! Oh, God, Yes!" she cried as her body started to tremble. "I'm cumming! Don't stop! Don't Stop! Keep fucking me hard! Cum inside me! Ah! Ah! Ahhhhhh!"

I stroked desperately into her as I saw and felt the evidence of her orgasm. "Simon!" she screamed as her body spasmed and shook. I loved the sound of my name coming from her lips. I was never going to forget this day. I'd lost my virginity, and I'd made Mrs. Bailey cum! "Oh, Stud! Keep doing it! Don't stop! I'm cumming! And cumming and cumming! Oh, hurry, Stud. Now! Cum in me!"

"God! Mrs. Bailey! Your pussy feels good!" I gasped as the first spasm of my orgasm shot through my body. A gush after gush shot into her spasming pussy. Again, and again, my cock spewed jets of cum deep into her. I groaned as the convulsive tremors erupted in a splendid burst of blinding, satisfying bliss! Her pussy walls suckled my spraying cock, as it took the flood of my semen squirting into her hot and receptive womb.

When it was over, I pulled out of her, and then I laid down on the bed beside her. Mrs. Bailey snuggled to me and kissed my cheek. "Stud, this is a good-sized cock," she said, stroking my limping dick.

"Uh, good-sized? What, what does that mean?" I asked.

"Big enough to give great pleasure and not too big to hurt," she said, "Stud, give me a week, and I'll make you so good lover that when you leave for the army, I'll be mourning a loss of yet another great stud."

"Uh, what?" I asked, feeling my dick getting hard.

"Oh, my, he is getting up again... that's great! My pussy is still hungry!" Mrs. Bailey said, and then she grinned at me. "It means that until you have to leave, we'll be fucking like rabbits!"

"Oh," I said, wondering if I will survive two weeks with her.

THE END

12