First Time Swap in Tina's Words

Story Info
Tina finally shares about a couple's first group experience.
3.6k words
4.6
23.1k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HalfC2C
HalfC2C
59 Followers

My name is Tina, and Tom is my longtime partner. I finally have the courage to share with everyone our first time with another couple.

Tom and I had been together for over a decade. Surely like so many couples, we enjoyed our sex life but always looked for ways to spice things up.

Please don't misunderstand. Our sex has always been great, especially early on. Back then, we had sex daily and often more than once! As a new relationship, it was fun for me to let myself be a little extra adventurous and dirty, while our emotions were building. I could willingly push my boundaries -- sex in different places, different positions, oral sex, even anal. Early relationship sex is about trying new things.

But over time, while the sex was still amazing, it started becoming more routine. We'd schedule our sexual sessions. We did quick foreplay, spread on the lube, and settled mostly into missionary. Our sessions shortened to about 10 minutes. Fortunately, we'd always both cum every time and always together. Like many long-term couples, I have to admit the sparks cooled a bit over time.

Our sex life evolved to always watching porn together. I never watched any before Tom. But he introduced it, and it was fun. Over time, the themes became more intense. Initially, just seeing a couple having sex was generated plenty of arousal. Then we added some lesbian sex, which surprisingly intrigued me. I had kissed college girlfriends at a couple drunken parties when egged on by the guys, but that didn't really feel sexual. Lesbian porn created some serious butterflies.

Then we focused on threesomes, whether FFM or MFM. That moved on to bigger group sex, couple swaps, and voyeuristic sex parties. The dirtier it got, the hotter I seemed to get.

Tom started telling erotic stories as we watched. Having me or us imagine that we were the people in the scenes. He'd test stories to see how I'd respond. I would get shy at times, but I have to admit, the fantasies made me really horny. And as the porn progressed, our fantasy life did too.

His stories almost always involved another couple joining us. Maybe we would all just watch each other? Sometimes the talk would involve various swaps and finally watching each other fuck new partners.

I felt jealous thinking about Tom having sex with someone else, especially if she was really hot. While I felt attractive and looked great at age 35, I've always had insecurities. Tom always tells me how attractive he finds me. 5'6", fit, long hair, usually with some tan lines, and curves in the right places! Yet it was hard not to feel jealous. I was a late bloomer, and I still felt somewhat vulnerable.

Tom however seemed to get extra aroused and hard when describing me with another man or couple. He'd paint pictures of seeing me being touched by a man and woman. Watching me slowly warming up, touching a new cock, and starting to get really wet. He'd describe me laying on my back, watching the man climb on top and slowly ease his cock into me.

I imagined feeling the rush of conflicted emotions as I enjoyed a new partner for more than a decade. Being fucked slowly, or roughly, in various positions. Should I feel guilty? Is this cheating? But Tom would clearly get aroused from the various scenes. I'd be lying if it didn't do the same for me!

While the fantasy was hot, again, I was shy. When Tom told stories during sex, we'd both have huge orgasms. Bodies tensed up. Huge contractions. My mind would race. But afterward, I'd get a little uncomfortable. Did Tom mean it? Was this just a fantasy? Why did it feel more and more like he wanted it to become a reality?

Many advise that fantasies should stay as fantasies. Yet it did sound hot to take small steps toward a real encounter. And I felt like Tom danced around the topic.

He'd speculate how people find other couples for play. Do they meet strangers on vacation? Away from home, happy, drunk, and free? Or what about online swinger ads? We didn't know any swingers, but Tom said he had read about it. Was he researching?

A couple months passed with fantasies and subtle hints. Then during one intense session after drinks, Tom revealed something that caught me off-guard. He'd been looking at swinger websites and different ads. He asked me to look as well, to help spark fantasies. While initially unsure, I figured how could it hurt?

We started looking at ads together, and I was surprised that so many people were on these websites. And I was surprised that they looked attractive and healthy. They sounded like otherwise normal people.

What I didn't realize initially was that to be able to see actual ads, Tom had to make a profile for us! I was initially put off. We have normal lives, successful careers, private lives. But I saw the ad, and while the text described our fantasies, the pictures he used were just body shots. No faces. And admittedly, our bodies looked good. I didn't feel bad about our listing, which seemed private enough.

As we started to look more at other listings, our account must have shown as being online more often. And people started to reach out to us. This was when nerves kicked in again! Were we really doing this? I went back and forth. Tom didn't push us. We used the listings and our ad as part of our fantasies.

One thing we learned is that most people have starts and stops in the process. Would take baby steps forward and maybe some back. While some people who contacted us were very eager to move all the way and right away, others acknowledged the patient journey required. We ignored the "you guys are so hot; do you want to meet up tonight" messages. We interacted with people more interested in the process and who would share open and detailed experiences about their "lifestyle" journey.

Over time, one couple stood out, and we exchanged notes regularly. They gave their names as Sue and John, and she did most of the writing. They were attractive and with a couple years of experience. They admitted that it took them time to get there.

In our website listing, Tom included that we were mostly into watching and being watched. He identified a slight interest in soft swap but not full swap. I didn't know those terms before all of this exploring, but I came to understand those categories matched us well. Sue and John said they started with the same kind of approach.

The couple told us there going to stay at a nice hotel downtown one upcoming weekend. It was a 20-minute drive from our home. Sounded close enough but far enough as well. They invited us to have drinks! Or more specifically, Sue and I were discussing this potential plan. She seemed really nice and supportive. She seemed to understand my shyness and hesitation. I laugh now as I recall Tom constantly checking in with me on updates. "What is Sue saying? What are you thinking?" He clearly was intrigued.

Tom and I discussed our feelings, and it finally seemed right. What's the harm? Life is short, right? We could at least meet them and see how it feels. If not right, we could enjoy the drinks and head home for our own great sex using the fantasy of this "near miss". I confirmed that Sue knew that I or we weren't sure what we'd be up for, but that we'd meet if they were okay with that.

And of course they were! They'd been in our shoes. Meeting another couple for the first time. Hadn't totally known what to think. Or what to do. They seemed open and supportive. And so it was decided!

The weekend arrived. We planned to meet them at their hotel on Saturday night. Drinks in the lobby bar. The hotel was indeed one of the fancier ones downtown, and the bar had a dark and sultry feel.

When we entered the bar, we immediately spotted them. We'd seen photos of one another with blurred faces, but the body dimensions and energy were easy to spot. They were right around our age, fit and attractive. They both had big warm smiles. Seemed confident. Friendly.

We enjoyed a few rounds of fancy cocktails over a wide-ranging conversation. We talked about life, hobbies, travel, etc. But yes, we talked mostly about sex. Their journey was interesting. Admittedly, I found some of their swapping stories to be very hot. We talked about our fantasies and fears. Sue and John too were both very understanding. Very patient. They felt like good people and a good match.

Finally, it was 11pm, and the lounge bar was starting to close. At that point, it was time to make the call. Say thanks for the chat and off we go? Or maybe something more?

The answer came quickly.

Sue said they were interested in going upstairs. We'd be welcome to join. They said that they wanted to continue the dialogue and were definitely planning to have sex! They joked that they'd have sex with each other at the very least, with us there or after we left.

I really liked their enthusiasm and energy. And they repeated that there was no pressure. No expectations. Just maybe an opportunity. Exploring my thoughts, that's indeed how it felt and what I needed to feel comfortable.

The transition from bar to their hotel room was a quick blur, but there we were. John made another round of drinks, and the good conversation continued. The room had two queen beds, and lights were dimmed a bit.

Tom and I sat on the edge of one bed, while Sue and John sat on the other bed's edge right across. It felt really erotic, being in this beautiful room, sitting across from a couple that we knew enjoyed sexual encounters with others. I suddenly felt surprised at this entire situation, but again, there we were. It felt comfortable although a bit surreal.

The dialogue softened a bit and seemed to wind down. Sue slowly stood up and sat on John's lap, wrapping an arm around his neck. Sue said how much fun they've been having talking with us. But they were ready to have their "dessert", as she called it.

Sue again said there was no pressure, and we could head out if we preferred. But she offered another idea. She suggested that we could just do what feels right. What feels natural. That they'd be okay having sex while we watched. Or Tom and I could do the same. She knew we enjoyed porn with two couples watching one another. She smiled and told us just how much hotter the scene is in real life!

Tom and I looked at each other. He wrapped his arm around me. Leaned in and kissed me. He then whispered, "What do you think, honey? It does sound kind of hot".

I looked him in the eyes, and said, "I know. It really does". I smiled, and we resumed kissing.

Both couples began touching their partners. Clothes gradually came off. Tops first. Tom played with my breasts, and I saw John doing the same to Sue. I was both "in the moment" with Tom but admittedly couldn't take my eyes off this other couple. It was really hot!

Sue and John kissed deeply, and in a flash, they were both fully naked! Sitting on their bed, with hands exploring each other.

This was my first time seeing a naked man and woman like this. Sure, I went to the gym, which meant time in female locker rooms. But people would avert their eyes and definitely not stare. But here I was staring at Sue. She had a great body, nice perky breasts, flat stomach, shapely butt. And she was shaved, which was a must. Sue was very pretty with a light spirit.

John trimmed his body hair as well. His body was fit, and I could tell this couple enjoyed the gym. And I finally focused on John's cock. Sue had her hand wrapped firmly around it. It had been years since I'd seen a penis other than Tom's. This image was especially hot.

John's penis looked thick and veiny, with a big swollen head. I'm very happy with Tom's cock, but my stomach had butterflies seeing a new one. It was probably a bit bigger, but the thrill was just having another hard cock a few feet away. I found myself starting to get very wet!

The couple was French kissing and seemed totally comfortable with us in the room. They were into each other but would take long glances in our direction.

Tom and I were now naked as well, sitting side-by-side, trying to match what they were doing. I was naked in front of these relative strangers, and I felt fully exposed. We were kissing with our hands roaming. Tom was rubbing my clit, and I was fondling him. His cock was fully hard and starting to precum already.

It felt a bit like an out of body experience. I was almost hovering above watching two couples playing in the same room. And we of course were one of them! Kissing, touching each other, watching the other couple. This continued for another few minutes.

I heard Sue whisper something to John, who looked over at us and smiled. Sue looked over and said, "Guys, this is so hot. You are really getting us really turned on."

We nodded our heads, and Tom said, "It is really wild." I smiled as well and whispered, "It's hard to believe we are here." They seemed supportive yet Sue seemed to have a sly look on her face. Indeed, how did we get here?

"We don't have to do anything of course", said Sue. "But Tina, you are really good looking. Do you mind if I come over there for a bit?"

And there it was; there was the question. What did she mean exactly? I felt Tom pat my thigh. Was he encouraging me?

After a short pause, my words finally formed, saying "Ah, sure. I guess that's okay."

Sue smiled, stood up, crossed over to our bed. She sat to the side of me opposite Tom. All three of us sitting on the edge. She gently touched the back of my head, hair in hand, and leaned in to kiss me. We did a little peck and then tongues quickly started playing. Her other arm reached around my body, in a gentle hug. The hug became firmer. Pulling me toward her. My hand closest to her fell to her thigh, while the other remained on Tom's cock. It felt hot sitting in the middle of our naked threesome.

My eyes were closed as I kissed Sue, but I could hear John say, "Wow, ladies. That is so hot.". I looked over and could see him stroking himself. Indeed, I imagined the scene was super erotic from his view.

Where would this go?

Sue leaned into me a bit more, and I could feel her arm stretch out. Her hand soon touched my opposite hand, the one on Tom's cock. She gently nudged me aside, and I could feel her hand fully grip his penis. Her other hand moved down to my pussy. She was rubbing us both, while kissing me deeply.

Sue broke the kiss and paused. "Is this okay guys? Are you okay?"

Tom and I looked at each other quickly and nodded. "I like it," I silently replied. This felt like the right pace. The right setting for a first time.

"I want it to be comfortable," Sue said. "We remember our first time too. It was a lot like this. Maybe a little more though." Sue looked at me and smiled. Then she looked at John who raised his eyebrows slightly. And then she looked over at Tom. What did she have in mind?

I recall thinking that this had been great. If we stopped then, it was enough. I had gotten very horny with all the collective foreplay. And to be honest, I was ready for sex with Tom!

But Sue clearly had another idea. In one motion, she scooted onto my lap. It was quite erotic to feel a woman's ass on my thighs. She looked over her shoulder and gave me a quick kiss on the lips. She continued scooting now to my other side, pushing in between Tom and me. She grabbed Tom's cock, stroking him with one hand, while her other hand cupped his dangling balls.

Meanwhile, John stood up, now standing right in front of me. His cock was hard and pointing right at me. And what exactly did he have in mind??

All of a sudden, Sue eased down to her knees, facing Tom. Her face heading towards his cock! She eagerly took him into her mouth. No words spoken. Just action. And Tom didn't resist. This was clearly moving to another level!

I was sitting on the bed still, and my eyes looked up at John standing a foot away. He smiled, saying, "You are really something, Tina." He took one hand and touched my cheek gently. My arousal spiked.

His wife was giving my partner a blowjob. I knew I had to do my part! More importantly, I felt the desire to do as well.

I reached out with both hands and grabbed John's cock. It was rock hard and so warm. I began stroking him, and I his breaths became more rapid.

I looked over at Sue who had Tom's cock deep in her mouth. I rarely ever gave Tom blowjobs anymore after our "honeymoon" phase. Our sex life was quick foreplay and getting right to the sex. But here I had this hard cock in front of me. A stranger's cock. This felt like those early carefree risqué days of play. I felt like I could comfortably do whatever I wanted, just like before.

John's hand move gently to the back of my head. Slightly pulling me toward him. I showed no resistance. I was horny and past the point of shyness or second guessing. I leaned forward, licked his cock head, and took his cock into my woist warm mouth.

Here we were. Tom had Sue on her knees, sucking his cock. And I was right next to him. Sitting and leaning forward, mouth filled with another man's cock. I couldn't imagine how hot this would feel! I alternated stroking John's cock, licking his head, and working up and down his shaft.

No words were being exchanged. Just slurps and subtle moans.

Sue reached up with one hand and started playing with my pussy once again. Rubbing my clit, feeling my wetness. She opened me with her fingers. Both men were in blissful states, but I wasn't sure where this was going.

Are we moving to full swap on our first time? Are we ready? It always seemed like so many steps away.

Sue likely sense that Tom was building. And with two fingers exploring my pussy, she knew I was wide open and ready.

She paused and then stood up. She leaned into John and engaged in a deep kiss. He pulled subtly away for me, his cock exiting my open mouth. They hugged each other.

"Guys, this has all been so hot. But probably enough for your first time? Likely more than you expected!" she professed.

Tom and I looked at each other, raised our eyebrows, and nodded. "You are probably right," was all Tom could say.

"The foreplay has been amazing, but John and I are going to get to it", said Sue. "You guys are welcome to say and have sex as well. We hope you do. We'd love you too!"

At that point, it was clearly time to return to our partners. Sue made the call, and I knew it was the right one, even if part of me was disappointed. Yes, we shouldn't do too much too soon.

Sue and John fell into their bed and positioned themselves. I turned to Tom, we hugged, and fell back into our bed as well. Tom didn't waste much time; we were more than ready. He moved between my legs, and his rock-hard cock easily slide in, all the way to his balls. I grunted slightly as he hit me deeply.

I looked over at the other couple, and they too were now having sex. This was the same partner same room fantasy we've always wanted, literally in the flesh.

Tom and I stayed in missionary, alternative kissing at each other and glancing at Sue and John. They eventually shifted from missionary to doggystyle, which they said was their favorite. Both couples happily fucking, and I knew Tom and I wouldn't last long. We were so aroused! A few more thrusts and the waves of orgasm started. Fueled by this incredible experience, we both came hard and fast.

Sue and John soon came as well. The room was full of lust and passion. It all felt so erotic and dirty. But it was a fantasy now fulfilled. I almost felt proud that we were able to go through with this experience!

The night ended soon thereafter. We cleaned up, got dressed and all discussed for a few minutes how much fun we had. And we thanked them for being good hosts for our first experience! They said that we did awesome and were glad that we chose them. They even joked that they'd happily give us another lesson or two or ten, which led to warm laughter by all.

And it was finished. We said our goodbyes and headed home. That was our first time; the first time is always special. Little did we know, it was just the start of our beautiful journey, with more stories to come.

HalfC2C
HalfC2C
59 Followers
12