First Time Wearing Panties

Story Info
In this story I write about the first time I wore panties.
1.3k words
3.82
15.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I feel very excited to write my first official story here. It feels like this is the start of a nice journey. A journey where I let my feminine feelings and experiences go. I started crossdressing more often since two years now. The more I experience, the more I enjoy and the more comfortable I feel. Since a couple months I'm in touch with a Mistress. Since a little while we continue in this journey together. It was her idea to write my first story about my first dressing up. I want to say:" Thank you Mistress Lilith for making all of this happen. I will try my best to be your good girl."

Let's go a couple years back. I was 18 when I first started chatting. First I started chatting with girls as a male. That time I was a big fan of lesbian porn. I loved to watch every kind of lesbian porn. It was always very sensual and they took their time to please each other. After a while I wanted to feel the same vibe in a chat. Porn is exciting to watch, but it's not real and live. Chat is real and live, the dynamic in chat keeps your feelings more awake. So I signed up as a girl and started chatting with other girls. If they were not boys like me who were pretending to be girls. I did this for a quite long time. I loved the energy between two women. And this felt very alive. Though, I had some days that it was very hard to find girls to chat with. Even as a girl.

So one day I decided to try to chat with men. It was like I was watching a live porn movie between a man and a woman. It didn't really matter who I was playing. The whole picture was good. First I felt uncomfortable, but I got used to the idea. And it was easier to catch the attention of those men. Actually I found out that as a girl you don't even need to catch their attention. They would already bombard your inbox with so many messages. It's up to you who you want to chat with. So you can even get to choose. How good is that? I continued chatting with both genders for a while. Sometimes as a man with women and sometimes as a woman with women and men. I really enjoyed my role as a woman. It was a way to let my naughty side go. I was pretty straight to the point about what I wanted. I was pretty flirty and naughty, sometimes I was acting slutty. I enjoyed to feel feminine feelings going through my body.

Eventually I felt like I need more than this. I need something that will make me feel more feminine than pretending to be a woman and chat. All of this made me think about how it would be to try a piece of female cloth. I have a pretty creative mind, so I started to think how I could do that secretly. One night while I was chatting as a girl, I started to look in my closet what kind of clothing I could wear as a female outfit. I knew that I had black leggings that I bought to wear underneath my clothes in the winter, which I never really did. I thought that would make my legs and thighs look slim and feminine so I found it in my closet. Then I wanted to combine it with a white t-shirt. The t-shirt wasn't fitted, so i made a knot on the front to make it look tighter. I did and I put the leggings and t-shirt on. They both looked tight on my body. I was looking at my tight body in the mirror and enjoyed what I saw. I was turning around, looking at my ass. Trying to pose in front of the mirror. Standing on my toes, like I was wearing heels. Putting my thighs together, to make them look girly. Lifting my ass up. Pushing my chest forward. That night I continued chatting in that outfit and I wore that outfit a couple more times after that night.

After a while I was looking for something more again. The leggings and t-shirt with the knot in the front were not enough anymore. I needed something that's really girly. One night I came up with a great idea. I was going to turn one of my boxers into panties by cutting it. As far as I can remember it was a grey one. I was so excited! I made a plan in my girly head. I could picture the result already. First I picked my grey boxer and placed it on the ground. Then I went downstairs to get a good scissors and I placed the scissors next to my boxer. I searched on the internet for pictures of different kinds of panties. I could look how they looked from the front and from the back.

I was going to pick the perfect one for myself and cut my boxer into one of them. Hipster, bikini, tanga, g-string, thong and many more. I imagined how they would look on me and finally I picked the tanga. I was going to cut my boxer in a tanga. The front was big enough to hide my sissy clit and the back was not too big and not too small. It looked like the perfect type of panties for me. I sat on the ground with shivering hands and fingers and a heart that's beating very hard. I was very excited, because tonight I was going to be able to wear panties for the first time. Panties that I made myself. I folded my boxer in a perfect way on the ground. I started cutting one bow on the left side from underneath up and towards the left side. Then I did the same on the right side. Cutting a bow from underneath up towards the right side. I couldn't believe my eyes how easy it was. It was right there. My new panties that I made myself.

I grabbed it in my hands and felt how easy and light it was to lift it up. It already felt very feminine in my hands. It was so small after I cut it. I stand up with the panties in my hands in front of me. Ready to try it on. Standing in front of the mirror. I lifted up my right foot and placed it inside the panties while I was holding it. Then did the same with my left foot. And I started to pull it up slowly. It felt so different and so sensitive against my legs and thighs while I was pulling it up. Very different than the boxers I was used to. It made me feel very sensitive, feminine and sexy. Finally I had my panties on. For the first time. I especially loved how it looked from the back. Actually how it made my ass look like. And how small the panties were. I watched myself for a while in the mirror and posed for myself. My body was still shivering. My heart beating very hard and my breathing very fast. At the same time I started to worry where I was going to put my panties away. Hihi. I had panties to hide. It was a little scary, but also exciting at the same time. That night I played a little with my new panties and then I put it away somewhere in my room.

This is my story about the first time I tried panties on. Back then I didn't know how this would continue. But now I know. For now I continue as a closet crossdresser. I like to grow in things, so let's see how I'm going to grow in this. I hope that you enjoyed my story. If you did, please vote and leave a comment!

With girly greetings and love,

Layla