First Time with a Gryphon: Between

Story Info
A stranded anthro loses her cherry on another planet...
8.2k words
4.67
6.6k
4
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All characters are over eighteen and clearly written to be so, as in all of my stories.

****

First Time with a Gryphon

Between Worlds

The sable marten sighed, flung back over her floating sofa, the design reminiscent of times long gone by, although the fact that it didn't need to actually touch the floor anymore with the advances in science and technology was something that allowed the in-house cleaning system to operate more efficiently. Her fur was darker than the brown of pine martens, black for the most part but struck through with the lightest of brown highlights when the hairs were parted so that the light hit it just right. Many had complimented Ulrica on that but the sable marten was fonder of the striking white underbelly that stood out from the darker fur, her hair falling lightly over her forehead and down the back of her neck, half black and half white. In a way, it reminded her of what she was looking for out there, the balance and two sides between everything that had ever been and would ever come to be.

Her home was small but modern, a pod of a house set apart from others with a tube connecting the walkways before them, for the atmosphere was not always habitable to furry-kind, which was unfortunate, considering that it was Ulrica's home. The marten had taken her time decorating her little abode though, not seeing much reason to expand, though the purple-blue walls and sparkling accents made her think of the stars on planets that she had not even been to as yet, setting the need for adventure alight in her heart all over again. Maybe that was why she didn't come home very often. For all the right reasons, it made her want to leave if only to see what was out there that she had not yet discovered.

Ulrica enjoyed her position in the galaxy, although it did become boring for her when she returned to her home base of the fertile planet that they had moved to after Earth had become overpopulated so long ago, preferring to be out exploring distant reaches and reporting back. There was much to be delved into and she was just the adventurer to do it, the creamy-white of her chest standing out as she sighed and tinkered with the teleporter.

"If I could just get you working," she muttered, brow furrowed. "All of this would be so much easier..."

A lot was wrapped up in that teleporter for her, something that only furs with a great deal of money to their names seemed at all able to afford, although that was, sometimes, just how it was in the world. Whereas she was an adventurer she was not, by any means, a treasure-hunter, even though that could have very well have made her much more money than she had. Anything she did find of value she took greater pleasure in donating to museums and collections where they would be prized and taken care of, although it did lead to a few financial problems on her part.

Still, the teleporter would be useful to bring goods back from her travels as not everything would fit inside her spacecraft and something a little more accessible to her would open up fresh avenues. She still had reports to make and studies to conclude and not everything could be done in a single trip. Having the transporter would make it, at the very least, a little easier to come back and forth in the blink of an eye, her matter breaking down and reforming in the location of the second half of it, which, of course, would be left at her home while she travelled.

Alas, she should have, perhaps, taken the transporter to someone a little more skilled with such technology, her fingers tingling as Ulrica gasped, trying to pull away. The little machine had burst to life already though, whirring and grinding, the more mundane parts of the mechanism needing a good oiling. Yet a location had been set already, or so it seemed, bursting forth in a shower of silver sparks, the sable marten's shriek resounding through the room as she was ripped away to another place and time entirely.

Hurtling through the vortex, Ulrica gaped soundlessly as she was taken out of her timeline to another world - something that she had not even known was possible and the reality of which would only come to light later on. Colours and beams of light shot through her, breaking down her body as she twisted and turned, left to spiral through the in-between world that the transporter had brought her to, darkness hurtling towards her rather than her racing towards it.

Something squeezed her chest - and then she was out, tumbling head over heels with her thick tail slapping the backs of her legs, squealing as she went face-first into a pile of old leaves that had half turned to mulch. The ground was wet and she scrambled up instantly, regretting her decision the moment her stomach churned, threatening to deposit her last meal on the ground before her.

"Erf..."

Yet being dumped in a strange time was not the strangest thing that had happened to the marten in her lifetime, although she did very much wish that transporting her body did not leave her feeling so wobbly. Staggering, she tried to make her legs move in an orderly fashion but only succeeded in dropping to her knees in what seemed to be woodland, although it was colder than any time that she had lately been in, preferring warmer climates where she could be a little lazier with not needing her body to keep herself warm. Even in some times she clipped and shaved her fur down to be more comfortable, though that was also, in part a fashion choice of her time that she was not taking on at that very moment.

She cursed under her breath, though her fur fluffed up, her natural body already working to protect her from the cold. It was less of a damp chill but a drier one, the leaves only damp where the heat of the ground itself, surely on the edge of the hardest part of winter, had kept them warm enough to rot. Wiping off her muzzle, she looked at the transporter, the blinking lights that should have meant something to her and yet were foreign in that moment, pursing her lips.

"Damn it..."

It was not the first time she'd been stranded but the rescue feature seemed to be working, switched on and set to automatically determine her coordinates: not a bad little piece of kit, even if she did say so herself. Her clothes had been set for home, however, simply cut in a skin-tight pair of leggings and a vest-top that both allowed her freedom of movement but not all that much warmth. On the contrary, they compressed her fur flat so that she could not fluff it up in a natural way, reducing her capacity to keep herself warm as she grumbled and checked her pockets. There was not much there in the way of anything helpful and, frankly, Ulrica didn't know why she'd thought there may have been.

Either way, shelter was her first priority, needing something over her head to protect her from harsher elements than she was most recently used to. It was difficult in twilight to see just where she was but the ground sloped up beneath her hind paws so she thought she might have been on the lower slopes of a mountain, though there was no telling what terrain lay further afield. A rocky overhang offered her the best sort of shelter that she was going to get for the night and she huddled up into herself with a few tree branches laid up against the overhang, which was high enough for her to comfortably stand under it, to keep out the rising wind.

It was going to be a long first night for her in a world that she did not understand.

Whereas the transporter did not appear to be damaged, it was apparent too that something was not quite right with it as, no matter what she did, she couldn't get it to sync back up to the home unit back at home base. Days passed and she found a better cave to take up a temporary home in, though it was higher up, though thankfully empty after that badger had chased her from a different one. She'd thought that badgers lived in sets underground but that one had clearly found a more comfortable home where she'd tried to move in!

Still, she was good at anything that came to light in the realm of surviving in hazardous conditions, carving a spear and using her hunting skills calmly and quietly, her mischievous nature simmered down solely as she didn't have much time for it there. Ulrica could only think of survival up there, after all, scouring the local area for resources, setting up rabbit snares and fish traps just to ensure that her belly was filled. It was not the right season for berries as the birds and other wildlife had already had them all but she could dig up roots and boil nettle tea over a fire, rudimentary tools easily carved as long as she didn't need too many of them for they took some time to make.

However, the fact that she was stranded did not escape her and Ulrica spent her evenings in meditation, trying to calm herself, to soothe her nerves. It was no planet that she was familiar with even though she could be thankful enough that the resources were plentiful, combing through her thoughts every night until they lay still and quiet, allowing her to go about her business without interrupt. That was all she could hope for, after all, the entrance to her cave covered with tightly-drawn animal hides, layered too with animal fat, the warmth within lingering in the flickering, dancing flames of the fire. A chimney had been made at the back where she laid the fire, although it was one of the coldest areas and she had had to put on the back burner the idea of creating a chimney hatch so she could better keep out the cold air. There was simply not time for everything when one was roughing it.

Days passed and then weeks, though the sable marten would have been foolish to expect that she could live there forever without attracting attention. But the attention that she drew to herself was hardly what she expected, bathing in the stream quickly and efficiently with a refreshing wash that she'd made from leaves, mashed into a cleansing scrub of sorts. It was the best she had at her disposal but did nothing to cover up her softly musky marten scent, as was the nature of her species.

She didn't know she was being watched. Maybe it was the world she was living in or maybe Ulrica's senses were becoming duller but she never saw the eyes in the undergrowth, the gryphon hunkered down low with her tail flicking back and forth lightly, calculatingly. She was not the typical kind of gryphon with the hind of a feline and the front half of a bird of prey but was a shade more unique than that, her back end rising "muskily" in the tease of a skunk, complete with the striped tail and all. It was all she could do to stop that thick, luscious tail stirring up the bushes, rustling leaves, and alerting Ulrica to her presence, a name that she only knew the marten bore because it was one of the things that she muttered to herself. The gryphon clicked her black beak together, the edges rattling and tapping lightly. Did she think she would forget her name? She, after all, knew who she was and that was Nalu, Nalu the feral gryphon, her yellow eyes sharp and wicked with a cresting fall of white hair peaking atop her head, her avian side that of a crow. A crow and a skunk should never have been apart and so she liked to say that that was how her form had come to be, the two complementing one another as she watched the marten's body shiver and twist within the cold, rinsing water.

It was strange, very strange to Nalu, for the marten was, indeed, an anthro and not a feral - something that the grow-gryphon had never seen before. From the first moment that she'd found Ulrica, drawn there by a strange scent on the lower slopes of the mountain that she saw as hers within a larger territory, she'd known that she was interested in her and where there was little to threaten Nalu's survival, one would have been well within their rights to say that she had more time on her claws than most.

Nalu was relentless, following Ulrica back to her cave, though that was not the best spot in which to watch her, for the fall of animal hides covering the door, lesser creatures that were of no interest to a gryphon, kept her secluded from view. That was, supposedly, the point of them but the gryphon paced over the stone, careful where she walked so that she would not leave footprints, only disposing of a stray feather here and there. A feather was one thing: the anthro marten would think that it came from a crow. Her prints, on the other hand, would be much larger than the ones Ulrica made when she went barefoot, raising suspicion instantly.

The other gryphons in her little flock scoffed at her for being so interested in a creature that only had two legs but, like some others, Nalu was not just a female and was more than merely interested in one that differed from the norms of their world, however one chose to see them. For the marten's musk brought a rise of need to Nalu's loins, the male part of her hermaphroditic anatomy swelling, her sheath plumping out as her shaft begged entry into the open air. Her balls were moderately sized and tucked up close between her hind legs beneath the folds of her pussy, her fluff covering most of it so that anyone that wondered at what was between her legs would have surely put it down to a shadow. That was, of course, if they didn't know better. She made no pretence of hiding who she truly was but neither did she have to put it completely out there when she didn't want to. At the end of the day, it was something that was completely her choice.

However, there was something else that was her choice even as she whittled away at the choice of another, smirking and clacking her beak as she spread her legs and urinated around Ulrica's home. Of course, the sable marten would not know that it was her releasing a musky stream, filtering into the rich, fertile soil, though she also took care to scent mark the trees too, using the scent glands under her tail to enrich them with her aroma. Some said that skunks stank but, to the right creatures, the aroma was irresistible, an aphrodisiac of the finest form, and Nalu had an inkling of an idea that she could know something there.

And, so, she waited, returning night after night, following the marten during the day. Barely sleeping, Nalu's lust rose, grinding and slapping her cock into her stomach as she tried to restrain herself, for it would have been simply too easy to burst into Ulrica's home and sweep her away. No, no: that would have been too crude, too crass, for her. She had to take it slowly, allow the marten to become infatuated with her scent, first of all, a slow creep that would render Ulrica lost to her before the marten even knew exactly what was happening.

The marten could not help but respond, tossing and turning in her makeshift sleeping quarters, though she didn't like sleeping under furs all that much. It felt too much like anthro fur but she had to survive somehow and she could not afford to be squeamish under such circumstances by any means. Yet her paw crept between her thighs, nose twitching in that daydream-like state on the edge of sleep, whimpering as her clit practically throbbed and leapt to her touch.

How long had it been since she had been pleased? Ulrica panted, moaning lightly, fingering her pussy, sliding one digit inside. Oh, of course, it had only been herself doing the pleasing when it came to such matters of the body, for she was still a virgin, but there had seemed to be so many other things to explore in life that the boring act of reproduction simply hadn't cut it for her. Just what was that to matter to her when she could hop right on over into another galaxy to see what was on offer there, as busy as a fur of her age, in her early twenties, could have possibly have been in her world. Maybe it was the fact that Ulrica's world had slowed there, forced into a sort of self-isolation, no one else even to talk to or tease out her attention, that she was drawn more into herself, sexual needs flowing softly to the surface.

At least, that was what she thought. The truth of the matter was that she was being driven mad, slowly and pleasurably, but a skunk-gryphon's pleasant reek, her need swelling. It was not such a bad thing to experience, in all honesty, biting her lip and even moaning out loud as she plundered her pussy with a driving jab of her fingers. Rough, so very rough, but there didn't seem to be all that much of a need to be particularly gentle when Ulrica most certainly knew and understood the needs of her body, bringing herself to multiple orgasms through the dark of her night. Groaning, she lapped off the sticky and tart juices from her fingers, even lewdly sucking off each digit, unable to help herself as it did not stop not even that first night, more and more lusts searing through her as time passed.

It was relentless and she couldn't help herself, getting onto all fours and moaning out the names of those that she had thought, at least in part, were rather on the good looking side. She didn't know what she wanted from a lover but she knew that she wanted pleasure, squealing and grunting, throwing caution to the wind as she could not have honestly said that she'd seen a large predator in the area since she'd taken up residence there, trying to fix the transporter. What Ulrica didn't know, of course, was that Nalu was scaring them away, leaving her to enjoy the lustful pleasures of orgasm after orgasm in the dark of the night, hips humping and grinding, the firelight casting dancing, jagged shadows across the wall.

Outside, Nalu swallowed her snarls and spent a load of cum into the grass, leaving an extra-large dose of her musk and scent behind that night, the closest to the entrance to her Ulrica's tent that she had dared to get as yet. She had to have her, sometime, sometime very soon, but the marten was a luscious creature, a pleasurable chase that made even Nalu want to see what could come of such things, as much as her balls churned and ached to relieved far more often than she was. There was a delight too to being kept on the edge, even though that still was very much within her control, the gryphoness a dominant sort that liked to take top position, despite her inexperience. She'd had some partners, of course, but no one would have said that she was the sort of lover that pushed out all the stops, bringing a lustful companion into a new era of sexual pleasure.

That would come in time, however, and one only needed the right partner in love and in life to get there. She had to swallow her keens though as she pleased herself and even ground her pussy down into a moss-covered stump, leaving more and more of her musk behind, her scent glands opening, allowing her thickly scented oil to ooze out more and more. The more aroused Nalu became the more of her scent she allowed forth, within her control and out of it too at the same time, her need the sort of thing that refilled itself in mere moments.

As it ramped up, Ulrica moved outside her cave, barely able to reach the hides that framed the front before collapsing to her knees. A cold breeze caressed her fur but she hardly had any suitable clothes to wear out there aside from what she could fashion from furs and hides, her fur bare at that particular time. With her legs spread and her backside rocking back, she gave the gryphon a prime view of her dripping pussy, juices practically slopping out of her as she tried to contain herself, although, of course, that was something that she would never have been able to do even if she had been aware of what Nalu was doing, that she even existed.