First Time with Lori, My Boss

Story Info
First time fucking my married boss, Lori.
2k words
4.23
20.7k
15
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Osorojo
Osorojo
10 Followers

*This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. All characters are above the legal age of 18*

It was after graduating high school that I took a job at a small family run transportation company as a mechanic. The company was run by a husband and wife, Rich and Lori; Rich was in his late fifties, tall and heavyset and mostly ran the hands on part of the business and drove some of the buses and trucks, Lori was in her early fifties, short with a nice body that she took care of and handled the office side of the business.

I had been working for the company for about 6 months when I was approached by Lori for my six month review. She told me we would have to do it after hours as Rich had hurt his back on the job and she was swamped with work taking care of both her and her husbands sides of the business. After my shift I cleaned up and made my way to the warehouse where the office was on the second floor over looking the warehouse floor. By this time everyone had already left and only Lori and myself were on the property. I knocked on the office door and was told to "come in" by Lori, who was sitting at her husbands desk typing on a laptop. She apologized for not being prepared and that she just had to finish sending out and estimate approval. I sat in the chair opposite her and waited for her to finish. As I sat there I couldn't help but take notice of her blouse had a few buttons undo and the way she was sitting I could almost see down her shirt and get a look at her large chest. I was lost in staring when I snapped back into reality with her shutting the lap. She sat back in the chair she was sitting in and stretched her arms up above her head pushing her big tits together and I could see how her bra must have been a bit too small with her tits almost spilling out of the top and making noticeable humps against her blouse. I looked up and caught her eye instantly wondering if she had caught me staring at her chest. She brought her arms down and rest time on the arm rests of the chair and began to talk to me about the job; at this time I believed she didn't catch me staring. Lori admitted that she didn't know much about my job or really how to assess me since that end of the business was her husbands responsibility so she had talked to a few of the older guys I work with in the shop and asked for their thoughts and opinions on me. She got up from the chair and walked around to the front of the desk and leaned back, half sitting, and crossed her arms under her breast almost pushing them up. She had told me the other guys in the shop had nothing but good things to say about my work and then started going on about something else but I was not listening as I was lost in checking her out. Lori was wearing a skirt that started just above her knees with a slit that ran up the side, her blouse hung loose on her except for at her tits where it was tight against her, her shoulder length blonde hair was kind of mess. I watched her mouth as she was talking, her plump lips painted in red lipstick. Lori said my name and suddenly I was back in reality.

"Did you hear anything I just said to you?"

"Wha-. No.. YES! I'm sorry. I sometimes get distracted..."

Lori giggled a bit then turned and bent over he desk reaching for a paper. As she was bent over in front of me I, for the first time, took notice of her ass. Her skirt was tight against her round ass and I realized I couldn't see any lines form her underwear. She turned back around and handed me the paper she was reaching for and explained to me that I was getting a $2 raise starting next month for all my hard work I've been putting in for the company. I was still partially lost thinking about if she had on underwear or not as I thanked her and stood from my seat. As I stood Lori wrapped her arms around me and gave me a hug and thanked me for all my hard work. Her large tits pressed against me as I hesitantly put my arms around her and hugged her back. It was at this moment I realized I was hard and it was pressing against Lori's stomach as we hugged. I felt her tense right before she released her embrace and brought her hands to her mouth.

"Oh my!"

"I'm so sorry, Lori! I didn't mean to... It's not what it looks like.. You're just so hot. Fuck! No! I'm an idiot! I'm sorry! I'll just go"

As I turned to leave Lori stopped me with a hand on my arm.

"Do you mean it?" she asked

"Yeah, I'm so sorry"

"No. Do you mean it that you think I am hot?" she replied

I stood there like a deer in headlights thinking back on all the dumb things I just spilled from my stupid mouth. At this point I figured I had already screwed up and I did think Lori was very sexy so complimenting her with the truth couldn't hurt, right?

"Yes. I do think you are hot, Lori"

She smiled and then pulled me to her, pressing her lips to mine. I was in shock but quickly recovered and began kissing her back, pulling her into me and pushing her back onto her husbands desk. We made out, our tongues exploring each others mouths. She pushed away from me and shoved me back as I fell into the chair behind me. Lori quickly undid the buttons on her blouse and pulled it off to expose her big tits stuffed into her, what I had already guessed, small bra. She got on her knees, undid my pants and wasted no time pulling out my now hard and throbbing cock.

"Mmmmmmm I could tell you were big when I felt you pressed against me"

Lori opened her mouth and swallowed my whole length deep into her throat. I threw my head back as I felt her lips reach the base of my cock, her tongue swirling around my shaft. I grabbed the back of her head and began thrusting into her hot and wet mouth, hearing her gag as I forced my cock deeper into her throat. She pushed back and my cock popped out of her mouth, trails of spit going from my cock to or lips as she gasped for air.

"Fuck, baby! You almost made me pass out" Lori said breathing heavily.

"I'm sorry.. Your mouth felt so fucking good on my cock"

"Don't apologize. I love being used rough."

With that Lori took my cock back into her mouth and with her words ringing in my head I grabbed a handful of her hair and began using her throat like a cock sleeve. Forcing her head up and down my shaft as she gagged and drooled all over my cock.

"Fuuuuck... You're such a good cock sucking slut!"

Lori moaned with my cock in her mouth as I called her a slut.

"Oh. Do you like being called dirty names, slut?"

She looked up at me, her lips wrapped around my cock and moaned harder as if to give confirmation to my question.

I pulled her head up, my spit covered cock released from her amazing mouth. With my one hand gripping a handful of her hair at the back of her head I grabbed her throat with my other hand.

"I'm going to use you like the cock loving slut you are, Lori"

"Yes please" she gasped.

I pulled her to her feet and turned her around, forcing her to bend over her husbands desk. I unzipped her skirt from the back and pulled it off her. I then noticed that Lori was, in fact, wearing underwear but the reason I hadn't seen any pantie lines earlier is because she was wearing a thong that her round ass had all but swallowed between her firm cheeks. I spanked her ass hard causing her to let out a yelp and a moan.

"Do you like that, Bitch?"

I spanked her again with the same force.

"YES! FUCK YES!" She exclaimed loudly as she bent further over the desk pushing her ass out.

I began spanking my boss, alternating between cheeks, each smack being met by her pain induced moans of pleasure. Both of her ass cheeks were bright red when I moved my hand down between her legs and felt how wet her pussy was.

"Mmmmmmm, Lori. You are dripping wet, you pathetic horny slut!"

I grabbed the waistbands of her thong and pulled them down letting them fall to her ankles. I stood behind her and rubbed my spit covered cock against her hot and wet pussy.

"Is this what my cock sleeve slut needs?" I asked in a teasing tone.

"Oh my God, yes! I need you to fuck me like a whore!"

I pressed my cock head against Lori's aching pussy and in one thrust I forced my full length deep into her tight hole.

"OOOHHHHHHH FUUUUUCCCKKKKK!" Lori let out.

"Fuck, Slut! You are so fucking tight! I guess your husband isn't fucking you, is he?"

"No... He hasn't fucked me in such a long time."

I grab Lori's hips and begin fucking her hard and deep. Pulling my cock almost all the way out before shoving my length back into her, my waist smacking against her ass. Lori took the fucking like a hungry slut; moaning and pushing back into my thrusts, begging for me to fuck her harder and deeper. I felt Lori's pussy tighten on my cock.

"I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum all over that cock!"

I grabbed her hair and shoved her face into her husbands desk as I forced every last inch into her pussy.

"Cum for me, you cheating cock slut!"

Lori's whole body got tense as I felt her pussy grip tight around my cock, feeling her walls convulse as she began to cum on her employees hard cock that was buried deep in her married pussy. As her orgasm ended she moaned, defeated, as she went limp half laying on the desk.

"I'm not done with you, fuck doll" I told her as I resumed fucking her dripping pussy.

She was moaning softly as I fucked her limp body, feeling my own orgasm building. Looking down on her and thinking how hot it was that I was pounding out this half conscious married slut as she gave no resistance to being used like a pathetic cock sleeve.

"Oh fuck, Lori! Fuck. I'm gonna cum!"

She began to push herself up from the desk.

"No. Not in.."

I pushed her back down and slammed deep into her as I began to cum, shooting my hot and thick cum load deep into my bosses pussy. Emptying every last drop of my cum into her I pulled my cum covered cock from Lori, picked up her blouse and wiped my cock clean. I slapped her ass one last time as I noticed my cum dripping out of her pussy and down her leg.

"Thanks for the raise, boss. I'll see you at work tomorrow"

I got dressed and left the office as Lori began to push herself off her husbands desk, moaning and whimpering from the hard fucking she had just received.

'I hope I get to fuck that slut again' I thought as I got in my car and headed home for the night.

Osorojo
Osorojo
10 Followers