First Time with Married Couple Pt. 01

Story Info
Physical Therapist Becomes Involved with a Married Couple.
3.7k words
4.68
15.7k
22

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/02/2024
Created 03/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1

Hello. My name is Mark. This is the story about how I became involved with a married couple.

I knew the woman from work.

Susan and I both worked as physical therapists at a hospital located in the mid-west. We had also gone to the same university, but I didn't know her before I started working because I graduated a year after she did. Sue was 25 years old and I was 24.

My ex-girlfriend had broken up with me two years prior. Since then, the extent of my sex life was looking at the girls at the beach in their skimpy bikinis. I would wear a skimpy swimsuit too. It covered me pretty well except when I got an erection. It turned me on knowing that they could see me. I would masturbate when I got back to my apartment.

I remember peeping out my window to watch a 19-year-old girl who lived in the apartment across from me come out of the bathroom after taking a shower. The only thing she had on was a towel and that was wrapped around her head! After she took off the towel, I would watch her comb her long straight blond hair. She had a lovely body with beautiful breasts and a nice ass. I would masturbate while watching her. This went on until her boyfriend happened to spot me. It was a good thing he didn't beat me to a pulp!

What was more serious was that my sexual frustrations carried over to when I was at work. No doubt, the women could tell that I was horny. What made things worse was that sometimes I would receive doctors' orders to treat female patients who had back pain. The orders would specify "heat and massage".

I have treated a number of women of various ages for this problem. There have been black women, white women, and Asian women. There were fat women and skinny women. I even treated one young lady who told me that she was a model for fat people! I've treated ballerinas and soccer players, housewives and teachers.

I would instruct them to undress, lie on their stomach, and cover themselves with a sheet. I deliberately wasn't very specific as to how much clothing they needed to take off.

One of my first patients was an attractive looking woman who was in her early thirties. All she had on underneath the sheet was her panties and bra. While I was massaging her, she undid the clasps on her bra so that I could massage her upper back. There was nothing unusual about that, but I was so horny that my cock became erect and it would not go down. The patient could tell how aroused I was as my face was all red and I could barely manage to speak. Fortunately, she was mature enough to realize that I wasn't deliberately trying to hit on her.

I also treated a very pretty girl who was only 18. Her boyfriend sat in the waiting room while I massaged her. As usual, I instructed her to undress and cover herself with the sheet. I guess I should have been more specific, because she took off EVERYTHING, even her socks! This was more than I could handle and I ended up getting a hard-on. I think she must have said something to her boyfriend afterward because the next time they were there he looked a bit angry. I made sure to tell her then to just remove the clothing necessary for me to get to the painful area.

I remember massaging a woman who was in her mid-thirties. She indicated that her low back hurt and that the pain radiated down her leg. She wore her bra and panties. I pulled the sheet and the top of her panties down enough so that I could get to that area. Well, after she was gone, I found out that she had made a complaint about me to my supervisor. My supervisor wasn't very specific as to what the woman said, but she (the supervisor) said that she would reassign that patient to another therapist. There was an implied warning that I had better be careful.

After that last incident, I was much more reluctant to massage female patients as I didn't want to lose my physical therapy license. There was another therapist in my community who had gotten into serious trouble for molesting a female patient during a massage. He DID lose his license. An instructor in therapy school once told us that a therapist can lose his license "at the snap of a finger".

I treated a 27-year-old woman who was a paraplegic. This had nothing to do with giving a massage. She was paralyzed from the waist down. This wasn't the first time that she had been to our department for therapy as she had originally been injured when she was 18. I would be on the exercise mat with her, stretching her hamstrings and ankles and otherwise assisting her. I remember one time when she wore a loose blouse with no bra underneath. When she bent forward, her breasts were clearly visible. They looked so nice! I tried to be professional, but I couldn't help looking. Of course, she knew that I could see her. I tried to apologize, saying something to the effect that the way she was dressed (or undressed) was "a distraction". Fortunately, none of this seriously got in the way of my working with her.

I hope you don't think that I'm perverted. The truth is, I was so horny and frustrated that I was going crazy.

Anyway, I need to move on with my story. I also need to tell you more about my coworker, Susan. She was Italian, 5 ft 6 inches tall, with shoulder length black hair and piercing green eyes. I had no thoughts about dating her because I knew that she was married. There were a couple of times, though, when she said things to me that, in retrospect, suggested that she was interested in me.

For example, there was a male therapist in our department who was also a weight lifter. His name was Tom. He would work out at the gym every day. He had even won a number of weight-lifting competitions. Arnold Schwarzenegger was his role model. Susan told me that she thought that Tom looked "gross" from being "too muscle bound". She wondered what his body would look like if he ever stopped lifting weights or stopped taking supplements.

At the same time that she told me this, she also hinted that she liked the way I looked.

She would say things to me like "You must have strong legs from jogging" and "I bet you get a good workout when you go swimming at the Y." She could tell that I was in good shape even if I didn't have big muscles.

She would also ask me personal questions, like who was I dating. The sad truth was that I wasn't dating anyone. I guess I just didn't have much confidence when it came to women.

I got to meet Susan's husband, Frank, at a house party. He was a nice-looking guy, Italian like her. (My ancestry is more eastern European, from Russia and Poland). He was friendly and we found that we had some things in common. For one thing, we both liked watching football.

I was kind of good at financial things even though that had nothing to do with my job. Sue told Frank about that and he asked me a few questions about his investing.

One day, she told me that she and Frank were going to the Holiday Inn to listen to the music and to have a couple of drinks. She asked me if I would like to join them. I said "Sure".

She looked a lot different than she did at work. She was wearing a black dress and high heels. Her hair looked nice too and she was wearing lipstick. The three of us danced the fast dances together but Susan mostly saved the slow dances for just her and Frank.

She did dance one slow dance with me though. I felt awkward and unsure where to put my hands. She had me place them on her hips while she put her arms around my neck. She smelled so nice. I remember her kissing me at the end of the evening before I left to go home.

A couple of weeks later, they invited me over to their place to watch a football game. It was a Sunday afternoon game. We shared a few beers.

This time, Sue was dressed casually. She wore a sweatshirt with the team's logo on it and shorts. She didn't bother to wear shoes or socks. She looked so nice, especially her legs.

We all got rather loud rooting for our team. Unfortunately, there were a couple of fumbles and they gave up the ball. Also, one of the players got hurt. The problem was that he was trying to tackle someone that he shouldn't have.

I often get into a tirade that the coaching staff didn't do enough to protect their players. They send them in even when they've already been hurt or they let them take unnecessary risks. Of course, anyone who is a football fan knows it is a very dangerous sport.

Unfortunately, the other team had a big lead by half time.

That's when Sue suddenly asked me, "Mark, would you please massage my back?"

I didn't expect that at all! She had taken me by surprise!

Sensing my hesitation, she said, "After all, you ARE a therapist, aren't you? You've given lots of massages at work."

I replied, "Yes. That's true. But never to a coworker."

She laughed when I said that.

"This is different. Besides, my shoulders and back really are tight. I could go for a nice massage."

"Okay."

She said, "We don't have a massage table. Would you be okay doing this with me lying on the carpet?"

"That would be fine. No problem."

She cleared a space by moving the coffee table out of the way. Then she put a blanket and pillow down and laid on her stomach.

I awkwardly started by massaging her back through her sweatshirt. I discovered then that she wasn't wearing a bra underneath. She was just being comfortable in her own home.

This was not the way that I usually massaged my female patients though. Usually, I would request that they remove their clothing and cover themselves with a sheet. But there wasn't any sheet to cover her with.

Sue must have been reading my mind because, after a few minutes, she said, "That feels good, but I think my sweatshirt is in the way. If you would be so kind as to close your eyes for a moment, I'll take it off".

I was shocked as she was so about to take her top off right in front of me!

The next thing I knew, she was lying on her stomach, completely bare from her head down to her waist and from the bottom edge of her shorts down to her toes. Her shorts were so short that I could see her red panties peeking out from underneath.

She looked so tempting, but I didn't want to do anything that would be inappropriate. Besides, Frank was sitting on the couch just a few feet away, watching.

I massaged her back with long strokes. Frank had brought massage oil for me to use so this gave me a chance to apply it smoothly. I also spent a fair amount of time massaging her trapezius shoulder muscles, one hand over the other, doing the upper trapezius, the middle trapezius, and then the lower trapezius. After that, I applied firm downward pressure to her low back.

She said, "That feels really good!"

"Thank you."

"Did you learn that in therapy school?"

"Not really. They gave us a massage book to read. It was rather brief, but it covered the main strokes- effleurage and petrissage and all of that. Dr. Smith gave us a demonstration, but the students only had a couple of hours to practice on each other."

She replied, "It was the same for me. Not much time to practice."

"No, but even that little bit of practice came in handy when I first started massaging patients."

As I was massaging her back, she asked me, "Would you please do my legs and thighs too?"

I massaged the back of her legs, carefully kneading the muscles in her calves. I also massaged the back of her thighs all the way up to her shorts. She looked so relaxed, like she was going to fall asleep.

She casually asked, "Mark, would you please do my front too?"

I hesitated when she asked me that because she was still nude from the waist up. Was she planning to cover herself?

"Okay."

I looked away while she turned onto her back. Frank handed her a towel to cover her chest with. The towel was big enough to cover her okay.

I rubbed her feet, concentrating on her arches. She liked it when I did that. I also massaged her legs, thighs, hands, forearms, and arms, the area of her chest that was above the towel, and her tummy area between the lower edge of the towel and the upper edge of her shorts.

She had gotten quiet while I was doing that.

She whispered, "You can massage my breasts if you'd like."

I could tell that she was a bit nervous asking me THAT.

I awkwardly replied, "Maybe you should have Frank finish."

"No, I want you to."

Frank added, "It's okay. I don't have a problem with you massaging her there."

My cock was erect and pressing against my underwear. My heart was beating rapidly and I felt short of breath. I was struggling to maintain my composure.

I said, "Okay". It was more of a stammer, actually.

Sue took the towel off and playfully tossed it at Frank.

She had lovely breasts, soft and with a flawless complexion. They were a nice size too, maybe a 36C. (I couldn't tell for sure since she wasn't sitting up.) They were a light olive color consistent with the rest of her body, but with darker nipples.

I began by gently stroking downward across each breast, along the outer and inner aspects, deliberately avoiding her nipples.

Sue was nervously chatting away. I could tell that she wasn't used to having anyone other than Frank man massage her breasts.

She explained, "You know, in most states it isn't illegal for a therapist to massage a woman's breasts as long as the patient has a doctor's order. It can help to improve blood flow and improve the appearance of saggy breasts."

I half-jokingly replied, "I don't think you have that problem."

She laughed when I said that.

"Maybe not, but I still like to have them rubbed. Did you know that massage to a woman's breasts can be twice as relaxing than massaging her back alone. In fact, if a woman only has her back massaged, her brain will still sense tension in her chest when the session is complete."

Frank interrupted her, "Susan, I think you need to concentrate on what Mark is doing to you instead of talking so much!"

She just laughed.

I was massaging her nipples now, being very careful to be gentle with them. I couldn't help but to notice that they had become erect from my touch. I also placed my palms on her breasts so as to gently flatten them against her chest. I kept my hands in that position for quite a few seconds. This wasn't exactly a therapeutic massage although I was trying to mostly keep it that way.

She commented, "Are you enjoying flattening my breasts? They're not pancakes, you know."

"Does it feel okay?"

"Yes. Definitely! I was only kidding about you flattening them."

It was only a few minutes later when the massage was over.

"Thank you, Sir. That was very relaxing."

"You're welcome."

She was about to get up from the floor and put her sweatshirt back on when Frank said, "Don't get up. I want to massage you too."

Of course, Sue was happy about that. She was going to be massaged by her hubby.

She turned onto her stomach so that Frank could do her back again. That's when things took more of a sexual turn.

Frank told her, "Take your shorts off."

She replied, "I don't think that's such a good idea with Mark being here."

"They're in the way."

She didn't put up much of a fight though. She lifted her hips, allowing Frank to pull her shorts off.

Now the only thing she still had on were her red panties. They were very frilly, like the ones they sell at Victoria's Secret. Frank had almost pulled them off too, but Sue insisted that they had to stay on.

I enjoyed watching Frank massage his wife. Actually, I was surprised at how good he was with his hands.

He said, "I want to rub your ass. Lift up so that I can take your panties off."

She giggled, "No way! Leave them on."

"I'm going to end up getting massage oil on them. You don't want that to happen, do you?'

She hesitated for a moment before acquiescing.

"You are so bad!"

Frank pulled her panties down her legs and off of her feet.

Now she was TOTALLY naked.

What a lovely view that was! Her ass was firm and shapely. It was obvious that she liked to exercise too.

Frank massaged her ass cheeks using plenty of oil. He also used his fingernails to affectionately scratch each butt. I could tell that she liked that. No doubt he had done that many times before.

He massaged her with long gliding strokes that went from her calves all the way up her thighs and to her ass. After that, he massaged her from her ass, up her back, and across her shoulder blades. Then he started at her top and worked his way down.

Now it was time for Frank to do her front!

I thought maybe he was going to at least cover her pussy with the towel, but he didn't. She looked so tempting with her breasts and pussy fully on display. She wasn't shaved below and had a nice bush of pubic hair. It had the same color as the dark black hair that flowed down to her shoulders.

I. personally, like it when a woman doesn't shave down below. It looks more natural to me.

Frank kissed her softly on her mouth before he continued to massage her. I could sense the intimacy between the two. The massage was an act of love, affection, and playfulness, the sensuality being enhanced by my presence.

He massaged her breasts next, spending quite a bit of time on them. I was fascinated by how her nipples became even more erect and how her areolae were scrunched. This, and the look on her face, told me that she was becoming aroused.

Frank massaged her legs and thighs next. He positioned her thighs apart with her knees bent and her hips rotated outward. This made it easier for him to massage her inner thighs. He got very close to her pussy, but he still hadn't touched her there. That changed a few minutes later when he began to gently apply oil along the length of her pussy lips and around her clit. Her pussy lips were all glistening from the oil and I could see a hint of her pink wetness inside.

I could tell that Sue was becoming very excited from being touched so intimately by her husband. Her mouth was open and her breathing appeared faster.

I repositioned myself so that I could put my hands behind her ears and on the side of her neck. I could feel the heat radiating.

Frank continued massaging her pussy lips, separating the outer lips from the inner, and applying more oil around her clit.

He whispered, "Does that feel good?"

She smiled and said, "You know that it does."

When he penetrated her pussy with two fingers, she let out a moan.

"Ooh. You are so bad!"

He continued to excite her with his fingers.

Sue was trying not to get too aroused in front of me, but to no avail. The expression on her face and her moaning told me that she was losing control.

I instinctively knew that she wanted me to join in, although in a limited way. I gently squeezed her breasts while Frank continued to do what he was doing.

The stimulation was soon too much for her. It pushed her over the edge and she suddenly screamed in orgasm.

I was shocked to witness Susan lose control like that! Afterall, this was my coworker. I had thought this was only going to be a massage, although one with less draping. I didn't think it was going to become sexual.

She exclaimed, "Oh my god! That wasn't supposed to happen. You are both VERY naughty boys."

She stood up from the floor. Still naked, she put her arms around Frank and kissed him. She hugged me too, pressing her naked breasts against me, and gave me a kiss. She didn't say too much, quickly scooting up the stairs. I think she was feeling guilty and embarrassed. Despite what had happened, there was still a platonic formality between us.

.....................................................................................................................................................................

The next day at work, Sue didn't say anything to me about what happened. Other than a knowing smile, she behaved very professionally as usual.

But she did call me a few days later:

12