First Time with My Junior Roomie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen gasped as I pinched them softly between my fingers, pulling on them gently. I put my finger in my mouth to get it wet and then used it to rub her nipples, the moisture lubricating her hard nipple under my fingertip.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yes," she moaned softly, "That feels soooooo good."

Emboldened by her response, I worked my way back to her stomach and then just touched the top of her hairline of her close-trimmed pussy hair. Jen trimmed her pubic hair but didn't shave it off the way I did. Apparently Alex liked to play with it and so she made sure there was some for him to have fun with.

I gently lifted her hand off her pussy and place it on her breast. Her wet fingers immediately started to knead her boobs while mine went back to her now empty crotch. She was soaking wet from masturbating for the past hour and probably cumming at least once or twice in that time. My finger easily slid over her clit and I felt her tense up as I started to play with it.

"Oh I don't know about this Kelly... I just don't know," she whispered in a hoarse voice.

I noticed her hips were starting to move under my fingers so whatever uneasiness she was trying to vocalize, her body was betraying her true intent.

"Just imagine Alex's big cock forcing its way into you," I said as I began to push one of my fingers just inside her swollen pussy.

Even though she must have been expecting it, her hand immediately flew to her crotch on top of mine. My finger was into her pussy up to the first joint and I held it there to see what she was going to do. After a few seconds she pulled her hand back and went back to massaging her boob. She opened her eyes and looked at me, her face a mixture of emotions, lust, embarrassment and confusion all in one!

"Oh god Kelly I really don't know what to do... I want it so bad but it's not right," she cried out as tears actually started to flow from her eyes, "I just don't understand this, how can something so bad feel so good?"

I tried to calm her but she kept babbling on saying, "I know it's wrong to do it with a girl but yet I want you to touch me! ...Oh Kelly I just don't know what to do!"

I pushed my finger deeper into her and then started to stroke it in and out of her as if it was Alex fucking her. I leaned over and took her free nipple into my mouth and sucked on it tightly. Licking her nipple with my tongue, I whispered to in a voice husky with lust, "Tell me what you want Jen... Tell me what you want me to do... Please tell me."

I went back to sucking her boob as she moaned loudly. Thank God the walls were pretty soundproof as I wouldn't want our roomies next door to hear any of this!

Jen lifted her hips up under my hand and in a throaty voice said, "Oh god Kelly, I want it, oh yes I want it! ...Oh god Kelly don't stop, do anything you want to me."

She opened her eyes then and we looked directly at each other.

"Anything," she repeated softly and distinctly.

I knew she probably wasn't yet to the point where she could verbalize exactly what she wanted but I knew from the away she said it what she meant. I felt a twinge in my pussy as I knew I had succeeded in my quest - Jen was mine now and all I had to do was take her. It felt so incredible I almost didn't want to go further and spoil the sense of lust and anticipation. I wondered if this was how my boyfriend felt when I gave myself to him as a virgin, when I told him it was OK to fuck me and I submitted myself to him completely? Is this how he felt when he realized that a virgin teenager was giving herself to him and letting him do anything he wanted to her?

All I knew was that seeing Jen lay there, waiting for me to do whatever it was I wanted to do to her, wanting me to have my way with her, was one of the most sensuous and erotic feelings in the world!

I got up and spread her legs wide apart with my hands. She watched me intently, licking her lips and breathing heavily. I climbed onto the bed with her and kneeled between her open legs, gazing at her open wet pussy that she now was presenting to me without hesitation or shame. Leaning down, I placed my hands on the sides of her hips and reached under to hold up her tight little ass. Then, without breaking eye contact so as to maintain the spell between us, I lowered my head between her legs until I drew in a deep breath to savor the musky scent of her pussy.

Finally I worked up the nerve to plunge my face into her crotch and my tongue searched out her clit and ran circles around it as she gasped and arched her back. God she tasted so good! I had been wanted to taste her for so long it seemed almost like a dream that my face was finally pressed against her pussy for real, that the wetness I felt was her actual pussy juice and not my vivid imagination as I masturbated. I pushed my tongue between her pussy lips and into her pussy hole as far as I could. She tasted so sweet and strong.

"Oh Kelly," Jen moaned, "That feels soooooo good. Please don't stop. No matter what I say or do, don't stop!"

I pushed one finger into her pussy and went back to work on her clit with my tongue. She was bucking against me now and gibbering like a baby, telling me how good it felt and how much she loved it. I inserted a second finger into her and got it good and wet and then took it out. Then I did something I had never done to anyone before except myself, I pressed it against her asshole and started to push it in.

"Oh no!" she yelled at me, "Don't touch me there... I can't take it, please Kelly, no!"

Well, she was the one who said don't listen to her say NO so I didn't. I pushed my finger further inside of her until it was to my second knuckle. It was weird, I had never felt anyone else's asshole before and even my own was not something I touched very often. I had always thought the feeling would disgust me but with Jen it was anything but that. I could feel my fingers together, one in her pussy and one in her asshole, rubbing each other through her. My mouth was still sucking her clit when she was ready to cum.

"Cumming!" was all she could get out but man did she ever!

Her pussy cum flowed over me and I felt her asshole pinch down on my finger as it violated her. Her pussy cum was delicious and I lapped it up eagerly with my tongue. God she tasted soooooo good! She finally collapsed as her orgasm died down, exhausted from my efforts on her.

I moved up and laid next to her on my side, my breast pressed against her side and one leg draped over hers. I ran my fingers up and down her body, letting just my fingernails once again trace themselves over her lightly. I let two fingers run over her breast and nipples and she gasped as her eyes were closed and she just laid there not moving a muscle. She didn't even have the energy to close her legs back together again.

I would have loved to have had her lick me in return but for now this was wonderful enough. I knew this would not be the last time we did this and I was sure she would be returning me the favor.

*****************

It took a while to get this story to print and since then events have occurred which might be of interest so I thought I would add this before publishing the story. Somehow we made it to class that day but as soon as we were back Jen was hungry for more and yes indeed, she did return the favor.

As it turned out, Thanksgiving break was soon upon us and Jen went home where she fucked her boyfriend's brains out. Returning to school, she wasn't nearly as horny as she had been that week just before break and actually seemed embarrassed to even discuss it so we held off doing anything more than masturbating for a few days. Finally I sat her down and we discussed it. That lead to us being back in bed together and we have been there regularly since.

I doubt we will ever be able to recreate that intensity of our first time together but I'm happy with the way things turned out!

THE END

12
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
jlarue1959jlarue1959almost 7 years ago
Deliciousness :-)

A culinary delight ... or is that "cunnilary" delight? ... ;-)

... Wish I was in the story as Alex ... what a lucky boy!

Tigg51Tigg51about 7 years ago
Wow 2

Amazing story hope it's true would have loved an experience like this

literotliterotabout 7 years ago
Wow!

I'm amazed to be the first to comment. Great story!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
Roommates or More? Co-ed roommates deal with clothing-optional living.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
The Roommate Fun with an hot female roommate gets out of control.in Erotic Couplings
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories