All Comments on 'First Time with Neighbor Daddy'

by youngnthinker

Sort by:
  • 158 Comments (Page 2)
HomoguyHomoguyabout 3 years ago

Got wonderful erection when reading this. I will enjoy the rest of the series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That was hot. Wish I could get a neighbor to have fun with!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The comments with emails make me laugh. This story is so old, op probably has a family now bahahah

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Amazing Story!! I am 58, have been married for 34 years, my neighbor is 85 years old and has been widowed for over 40 years. I show him sex videos on my phone, and dress in a speedo when he is over. I had taken a video of me stripping down, oiling up a 8 inch dildo with KY he watched closely as I then turned around and rubbed my hairless pink anus with the messy lubricant, I pushed my finger into my little hole. My neighbor continued watching as I pushed the latex cock into my butthole, I took the entire length then began stroking it in and out of my stretched anal canal. I pulled the dildo completely out and pushed it back deep inside my ass. My neighbor just said damn!! and continued watching and listening to the moans and the oily slapping sound of the dildo invading my shit chute... this video was about 5 minutes in when I pulled out the sopping rubber cock turned around and came all over the oily cock stream after white stream, raising one leg I shoved the cum coated dildo back up my ass. I couldn't believe my neighbor watched the whole thing. Then said that was pretty good, I don't know how you got that up your ass.. I could tell he was hard but I couldn't muster up the courage to ask him if he wanted to fuck me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Me and my friends listened to this on Discord with TTS, we had a great time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loving it so far, it would be great if Mr Staunton collared Matt, and took him to a leather bar, where his "new Daddy" introduced him to 6 of his friend's all alpha tops a mixture of ex military and ex cops 2 still serving out of town. Matt gets spitroasted and breed by all of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Who wants to chat and explore about his curiosity and experience please contact me at mujab1974@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Gave me the hardest cock reading this!

gcs2718gcs2718over 2 years ago

Great story. Takes me back to when I was very young, when bigger or older guys would coerce me into sucking them off and spreading my ass cheeks for them. I never let on how much I really enjoyed it or wanted it because they seemed to enjoy having power over me as much as I enjoyed being used.

dannyd4fundannyd4funover 2 years ago

Loved this story. I love stories where a younger guy is taken by a more mature man for his first time. My first was when I was 14 and he was 36. Long story short, he found his way to suck my cock after i mowed his yard which I did weekly for him. As soon as I exploded, which he sucked out and swallowed every drop, I pulled my underpants and shorts up and ran straight home. Later that night after I knew my parents were sleeping, I snuck out of my bedroom window and went back to him. When he opened the door I looked at him and said, "I'm sorry". He smiled and took my hand and led me to his bedroom. That's when I sucked my first cock and had a man take my virgin ass. I went to him so many times for the next couple of years. I still thin of all the fun we had and everything he taught me. Thans for te story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The first time I took a cock up my ass was when my friend and I had the house all weekend by ourselves. My mother wanted to go see her daddy out of town from us. My friend and I was drinking daddy's beer and playing out in the pool all day. Stop long enough to eat put our suit in the dryer because, they were wet. After we had eaten we got back in the pool naked. No one there but, us still drinking I was getting drunk and my friend was going into the Army in the morning. I had all I could take got into bed naked and my buddy wanted to talk I had past out I could feel him trying to wake me up. Later on I wake up and he is playing with his dick and rubbing baby oil on my ass I could not move. Next thing I know he is pushing his big hard dick in my ass I moan some and I guess he took that as a go ahead and fuck me. I started to feel good and I was loving the way it made me feel. He came on my ass then he roll me over and started kissing me and making love to me again he fucked me 2 more time the last he came on my face some cum went in my mouth he was up and gone to the Army post I did not hear anything from him for 2 years when he came home from Nam. We have never talked about it again. I got married a few months after he was gone. I told my wife about what happen and now she wants to see me get fucked by another man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Exciting! Wish I had a neighbor like that when I was 18. A dominant man could have easily showed me what I truly was, a submissive slut to service others. Got to go and take care of something that popped up while I was reading this story, thanks. to Mr. Stanton and you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wish I had a neighbor like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I just LoVE spreading my ass cheeks! That's why I keep my ass so smooth! Even the big, fat cocks are surprised they fit so easily!

sissyboi69Aricsissyboi69Aricabout 2 years ago

I loved it please continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sounds like a great summer was coming to you. Most of my neighbors are older family many I could get one of them to fuck me I am only 23 years old not to fat long hair.

pornguy25pornguy25almost 2 years ago

love it, made me so horny

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The part about leading Daddy to your room by his cock for hours of fun is just so hot and steamy. So fucking horny thinking of doing that

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

impossible to describe how much I want to be this bottom… incredible story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Awesome story. I love to suck hard cock while wearing sexy lingerie and then getting fucked hard until I'm nearly screaming for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My dream to be the submissive with an der man with a big cock.letting him have his way with my ass and mouth.i couldn't get enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

this Boston bottom wants to recreate this wonderful story.. contact me, daddy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved it,there's nothing more exciting then the first time your taking pants down and a huge dick pops out.I was creaming over myself just reading this hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

loved it and I am looking for that pleasure as soon as possible. Going out tomorrow to find that pleasure. I want to suck has cock and drink his cum I just want to please hom

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it I just wish that was me getting fucked

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Stick to past tense.

You write the story in past tense then you drop this in, "I'm somewhat pinned between him and my truck. As he leans forward to get the center of the roof, he puts a little pressure against the back of my body,"

As he leaned forward, he put.

Read it and if it seems out of place, hange it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

=jjjj=D💦💦💦💦💦

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your story telling is good and I got to enjoy it several times and enjoy it with the time you get Off s and when the cum shoots the back of you of your mouth I had the same tome happen to me it started! ,my life

Long cock sucking. I am87 now and still remember that first time that was70 year ago

the back of your

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

great story i loved it when he took is vigin arse with his 8 incher and i shot my load twice while reading story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Need more stories where older man is atleast in his 50s - 60s with big huge belly.

Below 50 Oldman is a big turn off

Brad4FunBrad4Funover 1 year ago

very fun, thank you, hot story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

From high school into college, I could always pick up a few extra bucks every summer doing yard work on some of the bigger pieces of property. One summer day after finishing work, I was smoking up a storm with one of such owner, a widower. I was totally buzzed, mumbled something about needing a blowjob but ended up with his cock in my mouth and soon thereafter with his cock plunging in and out of my ass. Afterwards, I just laid there on the floor for thirty minutes, his cum leaking out of me. I drove home dazed, wondering about what had just happened, told my mom I'd had too much sun, grabbed a bottle of water, took a shower, with my finger probing my not so virgin ass. He fucked me overtime I'd show for work.

Marshall52Marshall52about 1 year ago

Wow.... I loved this story and wish that I could experience this same scenario with someone. Excellent story !!

johnnyampleedjohnnyampleedabout 1 year ago

Hot story. Love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A nice first time story. HS senior year: I was cleaning my neighbor's lawn mower's carburetor in his garage. We'd always have good conversations, this time it was about sex with the girls, if I was getting laid or just blow jobs. etc. Wearing a pair of shorts and a T shirt, he asked about if I ever stroked another guy. No but then did I get a boner. He laughed, stepped forward and started stroking my cock. Then he suggested lowering my shorts a bit to make it easier for him, weird, yes, but I dropped them to my ankles and he was behind me, one hand gliding up and down on my cock, the other between my cheeks, within two minutes I shot my wad onto the floor and omg his finger then slipped into my butt. He told me to just spread my legs a bit more, he was just going to try something that would feel good. I was pushing back against the workbench, when his middle finger slid into me, ouch but oh, yeah. I saw he was using 10-30 for the lube on his finger and his wow, long cock. He stepped between me, lined up his cock and began pushing into me, ohh wow, his cock was in me and he was pistoning in/out of my butt. I was in a cloud or something, soon he tightened up and came in me, wtf, I pulled up my shorts and went home. He fucked me a couple of times a week for a little over a month. While I don't recommend 10-30W motor oil, in a pinch it did the trick.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story. I would love to fuck him

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I liked the premise but wish there was more in the seduction, setting things up - heightening the erotic tension as boundaries are tested before being crossed, and the interplay between the two echoes the car wash moment, where it’s obvious but also a bit subtle.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Can’t say I was attracted to any neighbor daddies when young but I was to my cousin and his wife. I loved how she played the dominant part feeding me his then 20 something cock.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It is beautiful and l love the fucking

Popper_PapaPopper_Papa10 months ago

I just reread this hot story for the 5th time! I have jacked off every time. Do you all know how hard it is to read porn on poppers? My eyes wont focus because of the bright spot!!!

kneelnakedforbbckneelnakedforbbc8 months ago

Great story. Good boys are the easiest to seduce and fuck because they are so afraid of getting in trouble that they will do whatever they are told.

hardnhung4u2chardnhung4u2c7 months ago

I would love to find a hot boitoy like him to suck rim n fuck

LHR4cockLHR4cock7 months ago

I’ve got a regular, he’s going fuck me tomorrow morning. He’s about 30 years younger than me, said he loves older men. Up till now he’s just sucked my cock, rimmed me and fingered my asshole. This has been going on for about 3 years. I’ve decided I need to feel his cock in my ass. Exited to say the least. My next goal is to fuck his tight asshole. But tomorrow he’s fucking me. 😵😵

69Rancher69Rancher7 months ago

Fantastic story !!

Love Love Love It....

69Rancher69Rancher7 months ago

What a fantastic story!

I want to hear about all summer long!

PereNoellPereNoell7 months ago

Great story ypoungn

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story, very hot and made me cum so fine

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The 1ft time I had sex with another man was right after we got out of high school. I went yo spent the summer with my uncle in Fla, I was working in the yard, and it was hot. We were going to cook out with some friends of my uncles. They were drinking and we all eat so much food, I got into the pool and soon everybody was in the pool. I was smoking some weed and I got wasted so I went to bed. I always slept in the nude after about an hour had pasted someone got in the bed with me. I stayed still and was hoping they would go away. I got woke up again by whoever was behind me was trying to fuck my ass. Their cock was just inside of me it was so big I put my hands behind me to push them out but, that did not work they keep putting more up inside me until he was all the way in and he started fucking my ass it was so big. He fucked me until he was ready to cum then he started goting fasted I loved it after he came in my ass, he pulled out ass and I never asked him his name.

WoodwiseWoodwise5 months ago

nice story hot

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Got boring and predictable

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

it was something like I experienced, except mine was by a handsome man just a few years older than me. He fucked me with his big cock. It was my first time, and I think he only gave me half of his big cock but I had an orgasm. After he gave me an orgasm I felt ashamed. He gave me his number,but I threw it away , I never saw him again. I still sometimes think about his big beautiful cock

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Would like to meet a daddy like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great story, made me hard. Thats not easy I'm 71.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Hmm I love cock and after reading that I need some dick right now...I'm so glad I got a divorce and started sucking black cock and getting fucked and bred im addicted to cock and love it ... Larry Smith

UKGuy111UKGuy1118 days ago

One of the best stories on here for ages. So horny reading and yes I did cum

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

I love this story it reminds me of the summer I turned 18. I went to my first adult bookstore and went into the video arcade and all the booths were occupied so I went to the very back where it was darkest. There around a corner was a man on his knees sucking a cock while two other men watched and stroked there hard one. First hard cocks I had ever seen. Before I knew it I was stroking one. The other man just pushed me to my knees and offered me his cocks so I just opened my mouth and let him use my mouth.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous