First Time with Sam in the Car

Story Info
First time hookup with my FTM lover in my car during the day.
1.9k words
4.55
24.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt pretty good about the spot we agreed upon. There was an abandoned two story garage next to a gym in Far North Dallas. I parked along the far side away from the closest possible traffic. It was mid-morning so the gym rush would have been over for sure. I cracked the windows to both hear anyone coming around and to prevent the windows from fogging too badly in the cool October weather.

Car play has always been a real turn on for me. The thrill of possibly getting caught adds to the excitement of the sex. I had placed an ad on Craigslist for a horny ftm looking for some regular cock. And car play was in the ad, in the actual event that I found a partner, I did not want someone too shy or nervous to play like this. Little did I know I had hit the fucking jackpot.

Sam responded that he was 31 5'4 130 and athletic. The pic he sent showed him in a sports bra and boxers. He was tight and right. He sent me some other xxx pics of his shaved pussy displaying his big clit. Made my dick hard and my mouth water!

I was waiting in the backseat of my sedan when he pulled up. The windows were tinted and there was little traffic so I was confident we would be good to play, but still the implicit threat of public play is such a turn on.

He climbed in and we exchanged nervous hellos and names. His pics failed to express how truly hot he was. We started kissing and there was instant passion in it. I was so excited because he was a great kisser. I went from nervous limpness to rock hard dripping almost immediately. Our hands explored each other over our clothes. His body was hard and fit and his hair was so soft. I am such a sucker for good hair!

We both moaned as we continued to make out. Sound is a big thing for me during sex. Love to hear how much I am pleasing my partner. By the sounds Sam was making, he was as turned on I was!

He pulled back from me and took his top off. He was wearing a black sports bra which did not stay on long. I had asked him before if his tits were off limits and was so happy to hear a resounding no. Stripping off the sports bra revealed a beautiful set of b cup breasts. I was in love with his chest from the moment of the reveal! I have never preferred big tits at all. I am an A or B cup man for sure!

I dived back into him kissing him deeply exploring his mouth with my tongue as my left hand clamped down on his left tit. Squeezing it made him moan louder and i was oozing like a river in my pants.

My hands fumbled for his belt. I needed to touch his pussy so badly. My hand found its way there after opening his jeans and sliding under the waistband of his boxers.

He kissed me harder and let out a squeal of delight as my fingers brushed over his swollen clit and then discovered how absolutely soaked his pussy was. My hard shaft twitched as my middle finger explored his wetness and slid into him.

I had to taste him. I fucking love eating pussy and I wanted that huge clit in my mouth. I pushed him into the corner of the backseat and worked myself down into position as best as I could within the tight confines of the car. There wasn't any teasing now as I clamped my mouth down on his swollen member. He did his best to muffle his screams as I sucked and licked his dripping crotch. Most of my attention was on his engorged clit. He tasted amazing and his clit was like a pacifier I could not suck hard enough. I pressed it between my tongue and the roof of my mouth and pulled back letting it stretch under the suction and pop free of my tongue. He loved it!

His hands were in my hair pressing me down exactly where he needed me at that moment. As I firmly held him in place, his clit suffered my teeth as I gently bit it and pressed it against my teeth with my tongue. He tried not to scream as he came again. His hips bucked as I held him there and the orgasm rocketed through him. I felt the flood of his delicious juices against my bearded chin. His legs quivered as I sucked him still and my dick ached in anticipation of diving deep within him.

I reached over grabbing one of the condoms Sam had brought with him after pulling back from his quivering body. I rolled it on once getting the package open with my teeth. I had a heavy stream of precum oozing from my hard dick and I noticed there was a wet spot on the floor of the car from where my juice had dripped while I was face first between Sam's legs. I guided my cock into his eager mound placing my hands on his hips. He grunted as I entered him and spread his legs wider. He was still shoved into the corner of the car and I moved him more center in the seat.

I started to pump in and out of him rhythmically and slowly. His pussy felt so damn good and I could feel his lips trying to pull my mushroom head back in at the upstroke of my piston. We were both in heavy lust and our vocalizations alone would have given anyone near to the car a perfect idea of what was going on inside on the backseat. His right hand found his clit and he rubbed and toyed with it as my hard tool slid in and out of his hungry pussy. My left hand was clamped down hard on his hip and my right squeezed a handful of his right breast. The nip was hard and erect. His pleasure was evident from my kneading and doubled when I squeezed and pulled on that sweet nipple. His back arched, a hot moan escaped his mouth, and his hand covered mine in joy. He came again and I felt his pussy clamp down on my dick. I stayed plunged inside for a moment to fully enjoy the pulsing spasms his hole was giving me. I released a scream as the intensity of his orgasm felt so fucking good.

That really got my fire going and I leaned over...my knees leaving the floor of the car. My right arm wrapped around his neck pulling him into my chest as I more fully mounted him. His arms were around me and multiple "Ohs" were heard as my bulk covered his smaller frame and my pumping became more earnest. I fucked him with harder and harder strokes and he moaned as our bodies collided with greater force and depth of penetration. I could not believe how incredible it felt to be fucking him. It was increasingly difficult for me to "keep an eye out" while pounding away on him. The fact that we were in public like this was both a major turn on and a pain in the ass because I couldn't fully let my watch down and let fate determine whether we remained undisturbed.

I could feel my sack slapping his ass and I might have crushed him in my embrace as I pumped away. The car would rock from time to time as my lust over took my sense and I would dial my thrusting back to keep the car still. At that moment, I was wishing I had a heavy windowless van instead of a mid-sized sedan so I could really hammer his open pussy the way I wanted to. I could feel I was getting close to cumming, but after a little bit I realized that it was not going to happen this way. Call it nervousness or whatever, but I was not going to cum. However, Sam, was not having any issue cumming as I felt and heard him cum again. I buried my shaft in him and rolled my hips taking in the waves of his orgasm again. It was fucking incredible.

We were both sweating and breathing hard as I pulled out. He moved over to my left and I sat down on the seat. I told him I was sorry but I was not going to cum as I pulled off the condom. We sat there for a moment catching our breath and then he leaned over and took me in his mouth. An "Oh, fuck" came out of me as he started giving me one hell of a blowjob. I was surprised because my dick surely tasted like latex and his pussy, but he has not deterred for a moment. It was so hot!

He worked my cock with his mouth, tongue and hand and he was damn good. Like me, he varied what he did sometimes going deep throat, other times jacking it with his hand, and also working the head with his lips and tongue. The feeling of having my cock worshiped by this Hotty was equaled only by view I was getting of his head going up and down.

He was positioned in a modified all fours across the seat to my left and while Sam was sucking me off my left hand cupped his ass. I worked my way down and started fingering his soaked pussy. I loved the vibrations of his moaning on my dick as I started to finger fuck him. I could hear how wet he was in addition to feeling it. He was really getting going from the cock in his mouth and my hand in his cunt. My right hand rested on the back of his head while his hand and mouth pumped me. I started to face fuck him while i finger fucked him and the car was gently rocking. He came again and I slapped his pussy and ass and we went wild with pleasure. And I could feel the build up of my load on its way. I told him I was going to cum through clenched teeth as I fucked his mouth gagging him occasionally. The first spurt was hard and big and the release was intense. I am a loud (sometimes comically) cummer and I did my best to suppress it. I stopped pumping him and let him work out my dick for me. He moaned with pleasure as spurt after spurt of my cum went into his mouth and to my extreme pleasure...down his throat. He swallowed everything I gave him. I am usually a big cummer and this load was not the exception to that rule. He gave me every indication that he loved swallowing me. I have been told my nut is tasty, as cum goes, and he certainly seemed to be enjoying it.

I sat there spent smiling as he came upright sharing the same smile. We were naked in my car in the middle of the morning in broad daylight in an abandoned parking garage next to a gym and totally happy at that moment. We had gotten away with it and it had been incredible. Sam told me he had never had sex in a car before nor swallowed cum from a guy he had just met. That was such a high for me. I would come to know my new friend, Sam, much more intimately in the coming months. But, that is another story.

The End

I love comments if you enjoyed this! Thanks.