First Time with Someone We Know

Story Info
We've never played with any BBC's that we knew. Until now.
2k words
4.47
21.1k
25
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, it's Kathy again (28yrs old, 5ft 7, brown hair, blue eyes, 120lbs with classic girl next door looks). My boyfriend Dave has gotten me into interracial porn and we have been actually experimenting with everything interracial. This is all on the DL, and a secret to all!! Less complicated playing with strangers than anyone we know, Dave tells me.

When we smoke/party, I get really turned on by whatever kinky thing Dave thinks up and shares with me. Usually sexy meet ups with strange black men in dark places or roll playing with BBC's. And my BBC toys.

Dave has this black friend Terrance who is around our age and he is a non-stop flirt, womanizer/player type of guy. If he ever knew that we often play with BBC's and that we're always looking for BBC, he would flip!

Every single girl (mostly all white girls) he sees, he lusts over and tries to get into bed. Relentlessly. Doesn't even matter if the girl has a boyfriend or not. He has used every line or move on me thousands of times. Most of the time its amusing but I must admit, on a few occasions it had been a sexy turn on. Being wanted and lusted over by a black guy so badly...is pretty hot.

Plus, we cant play with anyone we know, per the rule. I've spoken to a few girls who have fallen for his game and they all say the sex was worth it. He may be an ass, but apparently he has the perfect BBC and really enjoys using it. Maybe that's why he's so damn cocky.

We were at a birthday party one Saturday night and we were pretty wasted. Everyone was wasted! Dave was in rare form, touching and kissing me so often, and whispering dirty things in my ear. Certainly he was getting me ready for later when we get home. And it was working. I kept asking him when we were leaving and he would just smile and make me hornier!

A little later, Terrance shows up and when he sees me, he rushes right over and starts telling me how hot I look and how I would look even hotter if I was with him tonight. I rolled my eyes and told him there were many girls here tonight that would fall for those lines. "Baby, no girl here or anywhere, can match you. You know that Kathy." Why was I suddenly blushing!

Right then he asks me if I want to smoke. I tell him of course I do, but I should go get Dave and he says he'll get to Dave later as he takes me by the hand and leads me through the party and to a restroom. We start smoking and he lays it on again saying if I would ever give him a chance, I would never regret it. "Ask some of the white girls around here. I've taken them to places they never knew existed. And that's why they always come back..."

He grabs his crotch as he speaks and my eyes are drawn to his hand. I swear I can almost see what he's shaking at me. He asks me if I would ever be with a black man and I whisper that I already have, but it's a secret. He's standing there with his mouth wide open and in shock. All of his talk about the other girls and how they all come back for more of his BBC must have gotten to me because I realized I've crossed a line with this player for the first time. I smile as people start pounding on the bathroom door. We haven't even smoked yet! I run out of there with Terrance running after me. I have definitely thrown gasoline on his fire.

Terrance starts looking at me differently. He cant seem to take his eyes off of me with this smile on his face. I mention it to Dave and he just listens and laughs. I demanded that we go home right now! I tell him I'm so horny and I want him and he says we'll leave soon.

Right then Terrance walks up and puts an arm around me asking if its ok to dance with me. Before I could say I'm not in the dancing mood, Dave answers for me saying its better than ok. What did that mean? Was Dave giving me the ok to play with someone we know? His smile as we walked off sure gave me that impression. I was dizzy, high and drunk, and suddenly confused...but still very horny.

There were only a few couples on the tiny make-shift dance floor in the backyard. As if on cue, a slow song comes on. He grabs me in his arms and we sway closely together. He tries to appear like we're chatting normally but asks me to tell him all about this secret I had mentioned in the bathroom. I said I couldn't.

"Ok baby. I'll just ask you a question and you just nod yes or no for the answer. That's not telling me the secret, now is it..." he says to me. I agree to play his little game. "Have you kissed a brotha?" I nod yes and he goes wild laughing and mumbling. Looking right at my lips he asks, "Have you had a brothas black cock in that sweet mouth, baby?" Again I nod yes and now he's a lot more serious and breathing erratically.

All of a sudden I feel his huge black cock growing against my stomach. Another "crossing the line" moment. I should stop this now. I should go back to my boyfriend, but I'm still slow dancing with Terrance. He isn't asking anymore questions, just slowly rubbing his hard BBC against me. I look around to see who is in the backyard with us. One drunk couple dancing and a few people at a table near the back in deep conversation, not paying us any attention.

I cant take it anymore either, my hand slowly drops between us and I grasp that concrete black beast. He can't contain himself and tries to kiss me! Right there in the open for the world to see!

"What are you doing? There's people everywhere! That's why Dave and I never play with people we know. I knew this was a mistake." I tell him as I turn and walk down a path at the side of the garage that leads back to the front of the house. Half way down the walk way, I'm grabbed and pushed up against the garage and Terrance pins me and forces his mouth on mine and without hesitation, I open my mouth and accept him.

We're kissing wildly and hands are roaming everywhere. He skillfully takes out his hard black cock and tells me he's been wanting to show me his cock since he first met me. "I knew if you got a good look, you would want me like I've wanted you."

I look down and it looks marvelous! So dark, so thick, so long and so hard! I grab it in both hands and I'm overcome with lust for it. I bend down real quick and give it a wet kiss on its side. Then I give it another kiss on his mushroom head and I taste his leaking fluid and lose all control! It tastes so good!

I pull away with every ounce of strength I have and tell him to meet me outside our car which is a few houses down. "And don't let anyone see you or this stops!" I tell him. He quickly walks out the fence towards the street. I go back inside to get the car keys from Dave. He hands them to me without a question.

I almost run out of that house and try my best not to make eye contact with anyone. I approach our car and I don't see Terrance...until he pops out from his hiding spot behind a tree. We get into the back and are all over each other again. Kissing like crazed teenagers but this time I'm pulling his black cock out of his pants. As soon as its free, I have my mouth on it and sucking it lovingly! Kissing it. Tasting his sweet pre-cum. Smelling its musky odor. I wish I could love it and take it home with me and suck on it for days at a time! It is perfect.

He starts moaning and he has a handful of my hair as he shoves my head up and down on his huge black cock. I need to feel him inside me, so I sit up and take my pants off as quick as I can. "I cant believe I'm finally gonna get Kathy... after all this time. My prayers have been answered!"

I tell him I have a feeling this is going to be the beginning of a fun, lasting sexual experience. That's if he can keep it a secret and not tell a soul. He promises he wont as I get up and straddle him, facing him. He's holding his hard cock straight up in the air as I slowly sit myself down on it.

Just his huge cockhead is sending bolts of electricity throughout my whole body. I go back up it and then back down on it, a little further this time. Words cant describe how I'm feeling at this point. Terrance starts to slap my ass hard and when he tells me that he always knew I was a hot slut, I force myself all the way down on his cock! I take him all the way inside of me as the mother of all climaxes erupts!

I keep cumming! Completely out of control! Jumping up and down on Terrance's BBC. We're kissing and I keep riding him like he's a bucking horse and I keep cumming! Why did I wait so long for this!

Right then, the drivers door opens and Dave jumps in smiling at us. He tells us that someone called the cops and the parties being broken up. He finds the keys on the dash and quickly drives us out of there with Terrance and I going at it hard in the back seat.

Dave finally parks the car and starts taking pictures with his phone. I get up and off Terrance and turn to face Dave as I sit back down on that wonderful black cock. Dave and I start kissing as I return to jumping up and down on this perfect BBC! After a few minutes, Terrance says he will be cumming soon, so I climb off of him and kneel next to him, taking his beautiful beast in my mouth. I'm giving Dave the best angles of my sucking as I play with Terrance's huge balls and he's clicking away with his phone.

Terrance starts moaning loudly and in seconds, his body starts jerking and his BBC starts shooting a huge, hot load down my throat. Before he's even done giving me all my reward of delicious cum, Dave starts up the car and begins heading back to where the party was (to drop off Terrance). Terrance wants more and keeps begging to come back to our place with us. Dave tells him that this is a test and if he doesn't tell anyone about this, we will be hooking up again soon. Terrance tells us that he'd be a fool to mess this up and we drop him off.

Two weeks later, we ran into Terrance at our local bar and he and I were flirting and dancing with each other like never before. At last call, Dave asked me if I wanted more of Terrance tonight and I just smiled. Dave then told him to wait 20 minutes then sneak on over to our place. We got home and partied some more and then I slipped on some sexy/slutty clothes for the occasion. We heard knocking on the door and Dave had me answer it in my outfit! When Terrance saw me dressed up, he grabbed me and started kissing me like crazy! He didn't leave till the next afternoon! So this was our first time playing with someone we knew...and the second and third because he didn't tell anyone about our little secret.