First Time with the Love of My Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I collapsed forward onto her, trying to get my breathing back under control and ignoring the cum sandwiched between our bodies. We crawled under the sheets and drifted off into a peaceful sleep, cuddling together in a tight embrace.

___

The sunrise blazing in through the open curtains pulled me gently away from my dreams and I woke to find Sophia still lying peacefully by my side. Careful not to wake her, I snuck out of bed and wandered into the bathroom to clean myself up.

I came out to find Sophia still asleep, lying on her front with a peaceful look spread over her face. I climbed carefully onto the bed to sit beside her, slowly dragging the sheet down so that it flowed over the curve of her hips. A subtle smile crept onto her lips as my fingertips stroked over her back, from her shoulders down to the shallow dimples over her cheeks.

My lips joined my fingers, placing a string of kisses down the length of her spine, rewarding me with a soft moan and a whispered "That feels nice." While I kissed her back and caressed her with my tongue, my fingers strayed down to tease her thighs, stroking along the seam between her legs and cheeks. She rolled further over onto her front and I pushed one of her knees up, spreading her thighs apart and giving me the perfect view of her pussy. Her lips were already glistening as her cum leaked out, catching the dawn light.

I sat up to enjoy the sight of my fingers teasing just beyond her outer lips, drawing a figure-eight by looping around her pussy and arsehole, gradually getting closer with each pass. By the time I ran my finger along the inside of her outer lips a small drip of cum had run out and gotten caught in her little tuft of hair.

I took her inner lips between my thumb and finger and delicately caressed them, sliding up and down each, paying equal attention to each side in turn. Her clit had swollen and was sticking out between her lips, begging for attention; I tried my best to resist the temptation, wanting to focus on teasing her first.

I reached over and grabbed one of the pillows, folding it up and pushing it under her hips, raising them up to push her bum in the air. Her lips spread wide, revealing her glistening, dark pink hole and inviting me in. I placed my fingertip at the entrance and very slowly pushed my way in, noting how her whole body tensed up slightly as I swirled my finger in small circles, exploring every inch of soft, warm flesh.

She moaned and dug her fingers into the sheets as I pushed a second finger in alongside the first, spreading her open a little more. My fingers thrust slowly in and out of her, collecting streaks of white cream every time they plunged deep enough.

While my two fingers explored deep inside I placed the tip of my thumb on her clit, rubbing small circles with every thrust. Sophia's legs twitched and spasmed every time I found the spot and her hips were bucking up off the pillow, matching my thrusts, desperately trying to drive my fingers even deeper.

I lowered my face to kiss all around her cheeks, edging closer to her crack, until I could trace small circles around her butt hole with the tip of my tongue, exploring the small creases of her tight opening. Her moans were desperate now as she pressed her face into the pillow, her hips twitching uncontrollably, forcing me to chase her clit with my thumb. She desperately tried encouraging me to keep going, barely able to get any words out, as my thumb flicked her clit while my fingers rubbed hard on her g-spot.

The muscles in her pussy were doing their best to crush my fingers as her moans turned to whimpers. I pulled my tongue away from her butthole and pushed my other thumb against her opening, using my saliva as lube. The instant my thumb broke through, the new stimulation was all it took to push her over the edge. She screamed into the pillow as her knees slammed tight together, her entire body spasmed uncontrollably as a jet of clear fluid erupted from her pusy, drenching the pillow.

She lay there for an age, hiding her face in her pillow as her body settled down. I slipped my fingers out of her pussy, licking them clean and relishing the taste of her sweet cream. I tried pulling my thumb from her rear but the muscles had clenched so tightly that I couldn't get it out. I ran my fingers over back, stroking and caressing her until she started to relax a little and her thighs were no longer squeezed tightly together.

I pushed her knees apart, moving to kneel between her thighs. I hoisted her hips up off the pillow and aimed the tip of my swollen cock at the entrance to her soaking-wet pussy. As I pushed in her slippery cum made it easy to overcome any resistance from her muscles and plunged deep, until my balls brushed against her lips. She whimpered with every thrust into her hyper-sensitive pussy and I could feel her driving her hips back against mine, helping me to go deeper.

I looked down to watch the white ring of cum collecting around the base of my shaft, my thumb still buried deep in her arsehole. The feeling of her warm, tight wetness wrapped around my cock was exquisite as I pounded harder. There was a dull throbbing building around my balls and I felt my cock tighten even further. I lost all sense of rhythm as the orgasm surged through my body, every nerve ending in my skin being assaulted by electricity. I thrust in one last time before the streams of cum exploded from my cock.

It took a long time for me to regain composure, kneeling behind Sophia with my cock gradually softening in her pussy and my thumb still embedded in her arse. I finally slid my thumb back out of her hole, I could feel her pussy muscles twitch around my cock as she reacted to the sensation. I braced myself before reaching forward to grab a fistful of her hair, pulling her upwards onto her knees so that I could wrap my arms around her, holding her close and pulling her in for a kiss from behind. My cock slid out of her as she rose and a trickle of our mixed cum dripped out onto the pillow, some running of it running down her thigh.

"You really are perfect, you know that?" I said when we broke off the kiss. "I can't believe you never told me you could squirt like that!"

She let out a shy giggle, "It doesn't happen often," she said. "And, not everybody likes it. It can be a bit embarrassing."

"Well the people who don't like it are crazy," I reassured. "It's one of the hottest things I've ever seen!" We shared one more kiss before I stood up and held out my hand for her. "Come on, let's go jump in the shower."

12