First Times

Story Info
A story about the time I lost my virginity.
1.1k words
3.81
4.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a young, naive girl of only 18 when it happened. I didn't know much about how the world worked, and I certainly wasn't prepared for what I got.

I'd recently gotten an online dating profile, my first one, and I was excited about meeting my date. If he looked anything like his pictures, I was in for a treat. We texted some and talked on the phone as he made the drive to my hometown. His voice was caramely and made my insides twist up.

When he got to my place, and stepped out of his car, I was pleased to see he looked even better in person. His dark skin glistened in the sun and his wavy hair dropped across his eyes; he reached up to brush it away and his shirt raised just a little. His buff body was accented by a trail of hair leading to his pants and I blushed imagining what was at the bottom of that happy trail.

He smiled and reached his hand out, taking mine. "I'm Adam." He said, "It's so nice to finally meet you."

I blushed again, "Yeah, you too." I replied, looking down at my shoes. Why was I so nervous?!

He led me around to the passenger side of his car and helped me inside, "I've got a treat planned for you." He winked.

By now, I was sure my cheeks matched the pink on my new lace bra. I thought about what he could mean.

He drove through town and turned into a familiar parking lot where there were a couple restaurants and a small local hotel. I looked at him with curiosity in my eyes, "Which one are we eating at?"

He shook his head, "I'm just here to drop my things off in the room I got for the night. It's too long of a drive for me to do twice in one day."

"Would you like me to help?" I felt odd staying in his car alone.

He shrugged a bit, smiling, "if you want." He went around the rear of his car, grabbing a bag and holding out a smaller one for me. I took it eagerly.

The inside of the hotel lobby was quiet. The only soul in sight was the attendant who smiled as we walked through.

Adam walked over and called the elevator. As we waited he looked me over and said "You're even more gorgeous than your pictures."

This man could really make a girl blush! I smiled and replied, "You're not so bad yourself."

As we rode the elevator to his floor I could feel myself getting wet thinking about what we could do once we got there. I don't know where these thoughts came from, but I couldn't help imagining him kissing me and what it might feel like to have his body entertwined with mine.

I tried to calm my thoughts as we arrived at his door. They weren't suitable for a lady.

We got to the room and he pushed open the door and ushered me in. The way the blinds were drawn let only a small sliver of light through which shown onto the bed as if a sign from the skies.

He sat his bags down and turned to me, "do you mind if I sit for awhile? It's been a long day."

I shook my head lightly and he sat down on the end of the bed, removing his shoes. He then lay back onto the bed, making himself comfortable. After a few seconds, he raised himself up a bit and grinned; "you can sit too, I don't bite. That is, unless you want me to."

I blushed furiously, but joined him on the bed. It was comfortable and I felt as though I might never leave. I closed my eyes briefly and as I did, I felt his hand touch my thigh. I gasped inwardly, but didn't shift.

Slowly, as though waiting for me to object, he moved his hand to my waiting pussy. I was already wet from letting my imagination go, and just his light touch nearly made me cum. I lay very still, afraid the moment would pass if I moved or opened my eyes.

I was intensely aware of the fact that I'd warn a short black skirt and his hand was just shy of touching my bare, dripping pussy. Sadly, my red panties blocked the way. I wondered if he'd remove them...

While I lay imagining this, he softly entered me with one finger. I sighed heavily.

"Do you like that?" He whispered into my ear.

"Oh yes!" I whispered back

Adam rolled onto his side and began kissing my neck and collar area and I shivered with pleasure. As he fingered me with two fingers now, he used his thumb to massage my clit. The pleasure was overwhelming. I felt I might burst.

Finally, I opened my eyes. A burst of confidence shot through me and I rolled over onto my side, kissing him deeply on the mouth. I reached down and unzipped his pants, revealing his throbbing cock protruding from the hole in his boxers.

Gently, I grabbed hold of it and began massaging him; his face showed his pleasure. I whispered into his ear "I want you inside me. Now."

At this, he pushed me onto my back and ripped my panties off, leaving me exposed underneath my skirt. He thrust himself into me and I nearly shrieked at being entered for the first time. His cock felt so much bigger than I'd expected and I could feel how hard it was inside me.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me down the bed so he was fully inside me and began thrusting himself into me forcefully; I moaned in ecstasy.

With each movement I felt myself getting closer to orgasm. My body craved it. I placed a hand on his chest and he lifted me up off the bed, using his strong arms to hold me on his hard cock which was still deep inside me.

Adam pushed me against the wall, fucking me as I lost control and finally came. The orgasm rippled through me bringing pleasure I'd never experienced. Still, he kept going, "I want you to cum again," he said in a gravelly whisper.

And so time and time again, I gave in to the passions and Adam showed me what it REALLY meant to be close to god.

After what seemed like hours, Adam and I lay naked, side by side, our breathing in sync. I had no words. It was not at all what I expected for a first time, but I was certainly not complaining. After a few minutes, Adam looked over at me, "you hungry?"

I laughed, "actually I am."