First Touch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whoops, sorry," Anna said, a little too forcefully.

Anna looked down to see what she had touched. My dick got even bigger, and my hands were a good seven inches out in front of my groin at this point. The steam in the room was becoming thicker, but I'm pretty sure I saw Anna's pupils dilate again, this time wider than ever.

Instead of recoiling and leaping out of the shower, Anna reached down and moved my hands aside. She then took my dick in her hand and began pumping it slowly up and down.

"Uh," she started. "We don't have much time, so, uh... I think this is quickest way we can get out of here and back to work."

I didn't stop her. I just quietly said, "Okay."

With her right hand, Anna soaped the rest of her smooth body: face, neck, crotch, feet. With her left, she slicked my foreskin back and forth over the now fully charged tip of my dick. It was red and pulsing in her honey-brown grip. I looked up at her body and watched her nipples stick out further.

This was too much - so far beyond anything I had expected when I got out of bed that morning - and the combination of that shock, the post-match adrenaline, and the sheer sexiness of the beautiful woman in front of me had me on the verge of orgasm in about thirty seconds. She increased her rhythm steadily, eventually moving her hand fast enough to produce a kind of slopping, smacking sound. She held the sponge out beside her, her right arm bent up at the elbow, and turned slightly to focus her attention on my pleasure.

One more jolt from her pinky knuckle against my groin and I was home. I ejaculated once, hard, onto that curve between breast and hip that had so fascinated me earlier; two more shots landed on the outside part of her butt, bright white against the brown of her skin. She wrung a couple more blots out onto the tiles below. I panted as they disappeared down the plug hole.

"Whoa," I said. "Whoa. Jesus."

Anna released my dick and washed my semen off her. She was otherwise clean, so she stepped out and into a towel.

"All yours," she said. The look on her face was not one of horrified guilt; it was serious, direct, absolutely understanding and accepting of what she had just done. Connected.

"Thank you," I said, catching my breath.

"My pleasure," she replied, before turning to dry herself and dress.

I hurried through the rest of my shower as my dick returned to normal size. My mind was an excited storm, unsure where this would go but eager to find out. Crystal snuck in, unsurprisingly, but only out of duty. Perhaps I was expecting Anna to show me some guilt as a proxy for what I ought to be feeling. When she didn't, and I didn't, I knew it meant something. The lingering buzz in my crotch kept me from interrogating the thought further.

By the time I emerged a couple minutes later, Anna was almost fully dressed - just pulling the last stocking up those incredible legs.

She looked over at me and said, "I'll see you back up there, okay?"

"Okay," I nodded. And she slid into her shoes and left, checking the coast was clear as she did so. I walked over and locked the door behind her. Perhaps that was it.

As I walked back across the office to my desk, I checked the time. 12:59pm. I can get away with that, I thought. And you know what? The boss didn't say a word. Best day ever.

*

That evening, I was scrolling my social media feeds and drinking a beer to distract myself from all that had happened. I'd cheated, right? Some would say only a home run is cheating, but I'm not one of them. So why didn't I feel worse?

Then there was the fact that Anna hadn't spoken to or even looked at me for the rest of the day. I assumed she was being aggressively professional so as not to give any indication to our colleagues of what we'd done, but I did wonder if regret had begun to take over.

As I was trying (and failing) not to think about this, a message popped up. From Anna.

Her: hey, u there?

Me: hey, yeah

Me: what's up

Her: need to clarify a few things

Me: sure, there was a lot unsaid

Her: yeah

Her: so

Me: if you think it was a mistake, I totally understand

Her: what? no no!!

Her: not a mistake

Her: i don't think so anyway

Me: oh god sorry

Her: okay stop typing and listen to me

Me: okay sorry

Her: shut up man

Her: haha

Her: so

Her: it's probably going to happen again if we keep doing this

Her: i didn't want to leave you like that and it was fun

Her: I'm wondering if you are okay with it and nothing else

Her: we literally don't have time for anything else haha

Her: and I lead a busy life and don't have much room at the moment

Her: what do u think?

Me: okay well

Me: gotta admit this is not what I expected

Her: argh don't tell me you thought it was a mistake...

Me: not at all

Me: it was amazing

Me: you're good

Me: i feel like I'd be insane to walk away from this

Her: but...

Me: no buts

Me: it works for me

Her: no strings?

Her: (can't believe I just typed that)

Me: agreed, no strings

Her: and we must stay professional at work

Me: of course

So that was it. My first ever friends with benefits type arrangement. And it was set up by the office hot girl. I couldn't believe my luck. And I immediately started wondering what else she'd be up for.

*

At our Wednesday Skype call, I could see Crystal was trying a little harder. She told me a little about the piece she'd been working on, and she asked follow-up questions about the things I told her I'd been doing. (I didn't tell her about everything I'd been doing.)

The thing was, I found it harder than ever to summon any enthusiasm. Usually the driver of our conversations, I was the one resorting to mm-hmms and letting my thoughts drift. Crystal's fine, sharp features were rendered chunky and pixelated by the connection, so I started thinking of Anna's high cheekbones and full lips. And those eyes. The way they bored into me and promised the world.

Afterwards, I realised Crystal must have something else going on. I might just have been trying to deflect my own responsibility in the situation onto her, but if one transgression had left me acting the way she'd been for weeks, well... it seemed logical to think Crystal might have been thinking about someone else all this time.

For now, I decided to let things continue as they were. Part of it was apathy. Part of it was fear. And part of it was feeling, for once, like I held some power over our relationship.

*

I wouldn't say Anna was flirtatious at work over the following week, but she was a lot warmer than I'd expected based on our 'clear the air' chat. She often appeared in the kitchen when I went to make a coffee, and even touched me a few times when no one else was around. Just a nudge on my hip when I was in her way, for example, or a playful punch on the shoulder if she made a joke at my expense. In the office context, and considering she never used to touch me before, it felt unusually intimate.

I played terribly in the first half of our next game. The anticipation had been building all week, and I couldn't stop thinking about what was going to happen after. As a result, my head wasn't in the game at all.

Anna came over to me as I sipped some water and said, "Wake up, man."

"I know, I know," I replied.

"No, you don't." I was surprised at how stern she was being with me. "Leave whatever's distracting you off the pitch and give us everything. We can still win this."

She knew exactly what was distracting me, but still, she had a point. I agreed and adjusted my focus to what was in front of me.

In the second half, I played really well. I laid three good chances on a platter for Anna, which she took well, and scored a couple of good goals myself. We won comfortably in the end.

"You were great," said Anna as we parted from our teammates.

"You too. Thanks for the rev-up, I needed it."

"No problem." Then, for the first time that day, she smiled at me. I could sense some anticipation from her as well. "Come on, let's run."

We dashed back to our building and walked as calmly as possible into the shower. Anna immediately removed her shirt and sports bra, leaving her topless in her shorts and shoes. My mouth dropped open.

"You like them, right?" Her nipples pointed directly out at me.

"I really do," I replied, feeling a stirring in my balls already.

"Thought you might like to see them first."

I took my underwear off last, and my semi-hard dick sprang free and pointed out in front of me. Anna was watching and she smiled when she saw it.

"I love that you can't hide liking what you see," she said. Her lips parted to let more oxygen in. I thought I could smell her other lips parting, too.

In we went. The warm water ran down her breasts and through her thin triangle of pubic hair. I was fully hard.

Again, she took me in her left hand while soaping herself with the right. I was more lubricated than the previous week, and when it mixed with the water on her hand, it created this delicious absence of friction as she moved her hand up and down. She was more firm this time, and she breathed a little raggedly as my grunts grew more insistent.

"I shouldn't be telling you this," she said, "but I got myself off last week... after... when I got home. After this."

"Wow," was all I could say. I was focused on my onrushing orgasm, which I was trying desperately to halt.

"It was good," she said. "Tell me when you're about to cum, please."

"I'm... I'm about to cum."

She spun around to face me and dropped the sponge to the floor. Removing her hand from my dick, she instead crouched in front of me and maneuvered her breasts into position on either side of it, clasping them around it. They were incredibly soft, my hardness marking a groove between them. It felt unbelievably good.

"Cum on them for me," she said.

So I did. My knees bucked with the initial blast, which reached up as far as her neck. Then a few diminishing spurts spattered across her breasts. They stuck to her for a few seconds before the water ran them off her. She took me in her hand again and gently squeezed me a couple of times, wringing a couple more drops onto her chest.

I leaned against the wall to steady myself as I recovered. The phrase 'is this real life' repeated uselessly in my head. Anna stood and finished washing her body, giving her chest and stomach an extra soaping for good measure. I just stared at her body. It seemed lit by the sun, unlike anything else under these harsh fluorescent bulbs.

She turned to look me in the eye. "Gotta go." She lingered for a second at the door to the shower.

"Yeah, go," I managed.

She was just opening the door to leave when I finished showering.

"See you on chat tonight?" she asked.

"Yeah, sure," I replied.

*

Me: hey

Her: hey you

Me: did you...

Her: excuse me? to what might you be referring?

Me: ...

Her: haha

Her: no not yet

Me: not yet?

Her: i was hoping you might help with that actually

Me: oh man

Me: gladly

Me: i've been thinking about that actually

Her: about what you'd do to me if we had more time?

Me: wow

Me: uh

Me: well

Me: what I'd do FOR you more like

Me: you've, er, done a lot for me

Her: i'm listening

Me: but you just said it

Me: time

Me: i like to think I'm okay, but i don't think i can return the favour in a minute flat

Me: so it's no good swapping roles when we're racing to get back to our desks

Me: but i thought i sensed a need from you today and i want to meet that need

Me: my idea is: we have lunch together tomorrow

Me: in the shower

Me: and we focus on you this time

Me: are you still there

Her: yes

Me: u ok? too much?

Her: in a way yes

Her: i came online to get you to talk dirty to me

Her: now i'm trying not to bust a nut right here so i can save it all for tomorrow

Me: oh wow

Me: that's so hot

Her: honestly, if i just rubbed it once through my panties, i think i'd go off

Me: oh man

Me: do i have to hold back as well

Her: YES

Her: only fair

Me: okay

Her: still no strings right

Me: yep of course

Her: i just really love being naked with you

Her: don't want to stop

Me: i love it too

Her: but not looking for anything serious right now

Me: sure

Her: i hope you understand

Me: yeah yeah totally

Me: don't worry about it

Her: okay i need to stop talking to you now

Her: to be continued

Me: tomorrow

Her: tomorrow

*

When I got to work in the morning, I left a bag with a few towels and a couple chicken sandwiches in the shower room. I wanted to dedicate the whole half hour to Anna's pleasure, so I figured fast, protein-rich food was best.

I also left a bottle of lubricant, half used from some sessions with Crystal before she left for Iowa. That was really crossing a line, to use sex products on Anna that had previously met Crystal's vagina. I looked at it as coldly and practically as possible: it could take her a while to get charged up, we only had a half hour, and I wanted to give her my all because she was my friend and friends do their best for each other. Nothing to do with anything or anybody else. You can really fool yourself when you're in lust.

At 12:15, I got up from my desk and headed out to the elevator. Anna stopped briefly in the toilet then met me there so we could head down together. She was wearing a long, flowing dress with shoulder straps and a subtle floral print. It was less pristine than her usual outfits - the fabric was a little crumpled in places - but she still looked fantastic. There was a small leather bag over her shoulder.

At the ground floor, Instead of turning left out of the lifts to leave the building, we turned right and walked down that passageway to the shower. My heart beat a loud staccato rhythm, different from the steady thump after a soccer game.

I locked the shower door behind us and reached for the bag in the corner. "Hey," she said, putting her bag down on the bench.

I turned to see hold the bottom of her dress in both hands. She slowly wiggled it up, revealing her knees, thighs, and vulva. It glinted in the light, slick with moisture. The lubricant wouldn't be necessary. I stared for a moment, then looked up at her face. She smiled at me and exhaled audibly.

"Look in my bag," she said.

I opened the clasp and pulled out a pair of red cotton underwear. There was a small stain on the crotch. She started at me, open-mouthed, as I moved the moistened parting to my nose and sniffed. They were thick with a delicious tangy musk.

I dropped the panties to the floor and went over to kneel in front of her. I shuffled forward until my head was in her crotch, then inhaled the scent at source - deeper, richer. When I started blowing gently on her vulva and rapidly expanding clitoris, she let go of her dress. It fell around my head, enclosing me with her sex.

She was already so wet. A single drop of her fluid had pooled at the base of her vulva. I continued to blow carefully over her genitals and the skin surrounding them. I heard her make an "mph" sound, so I moved in and kissed her folds a few times without opening my mouth.

"Ah, ah," said Anna.

I proceeded to lick slowly and deliberately from bottom to top. I got that drop of fluid on my lips and swept my tongue all the way up to the skin above her clit, further moistening her already damp opening with my saliva and her own juices. She swayed a little on her feet. I repeated the move a few times, increasing the pressure slightly with each pass. Her vulva continued to part for me and revealed the much pinker opening to her vagina.

I turned my head sideways and tongue-fucked her. Just an inch or so at first. She groaned in appreciation with that first entry, so I delved progressively deeper, eventually pressing my lips flush against her vulva so I could stick my tongue in as far as it would go. I flicked it in and out, in and out, sucking her swollen lips as I did so. She made a little 'ah' sound with every shallow breath out.

I withdrew my tongue and replaced it with my middle and index fingers, curling the knuckle slightly towards me inside her. I then moved up to her clit, which stuck out proudly. I closed my mouth around the hood with a gentle sucking motion. Anna's knees buckled.

"Fuck, oh, fuck, wait." She placed both hands gently on my head and pushed slightly, so I moved back and out from under her dress to look at her. She stared down at me, mouth hanging slightly open, a pink flush spreading up her throat.

"I need to sit down," she said.

I nodded and spread out a couple of towels on the bench, then took her by the shoulders and moved her over to it. She reached behind her and unfastened the back of her dress, which she kicked out of the way after it fell to the floor.

She was now wearing only a white bra. I placed my hand over her left breast. She moved it away and sat down on the towels, spreading her legs and her sex wide.

"No, no," she said. "I've been turned on for twenty four hours. You need to make me come now."

I nodded and, realising how much noise we might be making, went over and turned the shower on high. I then kneeled in front of her. She was sat on the very edge of the bench and jutted her crotch out at me. Her slit was an engorged, red, dripping mess, and a bright red flush spread from her throat down into her bra.

I'd obviously gotten her close, so I returned my fingers inside her and clamped my mouth around her clit. I swirled my tongue around the hood then pressed gently against the nub. She let loose a long "ohhhh", so I started flicking my tongue back and forth across it, alternating with sucks to stretch it out. My fingers stroked inside her, applying gentle waves of pressure against the mass of nerves bundled behind where my mouth was. The complementary movements had her gasping, a staccato "ah - ah - ah - ah" - and as she grabbed onto a towel hook above her head to steady herself, she peaked.

Anna's vagina seemed to loosen and drench itself one final time before my fingers were massaged in a series of quick squeezes. I stopped the rolling of my tongue against her clit and just held it sucked slightly into my mouth as she came. She made erratic, animalistic sounds, high-pitched and desperate, and clenched her buttocks tight. The squeezes reduced in frequency but increased in length; one particularly long spasm had her pressing her crotch into my face, her mouth wide open and her eyes squeezed shut, as if in agony.

I had a flash of astonishment that Anna, the office hot girl, always so immaculately turned out, was thrashing around with her legs spread and my fingers deep inside her. The room had filled with steam from the shower, leaving a dampness across her skin. It was the most wanton sexual display I'd ever witnessed. I wondered what I'd done right in a past life to deserve this moment.

After the tightening around my fingers was done, I slowly withdrew them and released her clit. Looking into Anna's slightly vacant eyes, I took them into my mouth and licked away her rich, thick, acidic juices. Her brow furrowed slightly. Her mouth hung open.

"Fuck," she said. "Wow."

I reached into my pocket, ignoring my sizeable erection, and pulled out my phone. 12:32pm. I held it up to show her.

"Better get cleaned up," I said.

She just nodded. Then she got unsteadily to her feet, using me for support. A head rush came over her and she fell against me. I wrapped my arms around her sweaty body. She clasped her hands behind my back and relaxed her head into my chest. I stroked her hair a little. Surprisingly, this moment felt far more intimate than making her come had. There was an element of trust about it, and of gratitude. Her body relaxed into mine and she closed her eyes for a few seconds.