First Trip to Adult Book Store

Story Info
My first time discovering glory holes.
1.9k words
4.65
11.7k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Colleen. I have loved pantyhose for most of my life. I wear them as often as I can, mostly in the privacy of my own house. But once in a while, I like to dress up and venture into the outside world. Over the years I have become quite good at passing as a woman in public. My collection of clothing has become quite extensive, with most of it being on the sexy side. Tight, short skirts, heels of 4 inches or higher. I love to show off my legs in finer pantyhose.

On this particular Saturday evening, I was lounging around in in a pair of Wolford Neon 40 pantyhose, gobi in color, a black leather mini skirt, a dark red top, with my 34c breasts and black 5 inch strapy sandals. As I began my second glass of wine, I grabbed my Ipad and began to search crossdresser adventures. I found one story, in particular, of interest. It involved got to an adult book store while dressed up. I found myself getting turned on, and very curious. Could this be for real, I wondered?

I quickly began to search for adult book stores near me. I found several within 30 minutes on my house. I found 2 that showed movies, and one with "private" viewing rooms. I was pretty sure what those were. Gloryholes. By now my curiosity was piqued. I went to my bedroom and picked a brown, below the shoulders wig. I then applied my makeup, and soon I was on my way to my first adult book store. I probably should have checked it out first, but I was in one of those particular moods. The "I don't give a shit, I'm looking to have fun" moods.

I was pulling into the parking lot before I knew it. There were only a handful of cars there. It was a bit disappointing. I was hoping for more the 5 cars. I decided to sit and wait a bit and see if things picked up. I must have been a bit too early, because I didn't have to wait long for cars to start arriving. Now I was getting nervous about going in. Maybe I should have checked it out when it was almost empty.

Suddenly a small group of guys walked past my car. I noticed them looking in my passenger side window. They whistled and gave me a few cat calls as they passed by. I felt my courage growing. I waited about 15 more minutes. 'Well, now or never.' I thought, and got out of the safety of my car. My heart was beating like a thrash metal drummer as I closed my car door and began my walk across the parking lot. As if I was in a dream, I saw my hand pull the door open. The bright lights from inside made me feel like a spotlight was on me. I was asked for my ID. Without thinking, I handed it to the man at the door. He smirked as he looked me over, handed me my ID back, and told me to enjoy myself.

I walked around a bit. My heels seemed to be incredibly loud, and attracting the attention of every guy in there, and there were only guys in there. It felt like all eyes were on me. I wanted to turn around and leave, but I had other urges raging through my mind and body. I noticed a sign that directed people to the private viewing booths. I found myself drawn towards them. I walked through a curtain and promptly saw a coin machine. I put a few dollars in, got my coins, and went into a booth. I closed the door behind me, dropped a few coins in the slot, and selected a crossdresser movie.

As I watched the movie, I began to get comfortable, and horny. I sat on the stool, and started slowly rubbing my pantyhose. I heard some footsteps in the hallway, but didn't think anything about it. I continued to watch the movie. I then noticed a finger poke through a hole in the wall. Whoever it was, wanted me to come closer. I leaned over and heard him whisper to me.

"I got something special for you." he said.

Then his dick popped through the hole. It almost hit me in the face. I cautiously reached out and began to lightly stroke it. It responded by starting to grow. And grow it did! This guy was definitely grower, not a shower. It got to about 7 inches, but not real thick. By now I had both hands caressing it.

"Suck it slut." I barely heard him tell me.

I got off the stool and moved in front if it. I tried to bend over, but with my heels on, it was a bit too low. I got on my knees and leaned towards it. I licked my lips, and wrapped them around the tip. He pulled it back a bit. I leaned closer, and he thrust forward, shoving his dick in my mouth. I gagged a bit, but tried to continue sucking him. He began to thrust in and out of my mouth. Soon I matched his pace and was taking it deeper and deeper. My tongue began applying pressure as he slid in and out. This must have been to much for him, and he suddenly erupted deep in my mouth. I was caught completely off guard and started to gag. He didn't stop cumming as I began to cough. His cum spewed out of my mouth, around his dick. I felt it ozzing out and running down my chin. I couldn't take any more and pulled off him. I coughed, shooting a mouthful of cum all over. I gasped for breath as it continued to run out, and he shot his last few remnants on my shirt and skirt. He pulled back into his booth and left.

I moved back to my stool, still trying to catch my breath. It took me minute, but I finally did. I was feeling quite happy with myself as I dropped a few more coins in the slot, and continued watching the movie. I started rubbing my legs again. I spread them a bit, and as my fingers reached my own dick, I suddenly felt finger tips brush my pantyhose. I looked down to see a hand coming through a hole on the other side. The stranger fingers were touching the outside of my thigh.

"Move closer." I heard.

I obliged the strange hand, and scooted over. He continued to feel my soft pantyhose, slowly moving further up. He began to caress and squeeze my left ass cheek. I leaned a bit to the right, giving him more ass to squeeze. Suddenly the stool tipped a bit, I put my hand against the opposite wall to keep from falling, and found another dick sticking through the hole. I moved off the stool, removed my heels, and bent over. I wrapped my lips around the new dick while having my ass felt. The room was just wide enough for me to be bent over. As I worked on one dick with my mouth, I felt another one start to probe my ass. He pushed a finger against my tight hole, entering it just a bit. The feeling of my soft pantyhose being forced in my ass was incredible.

The cock I was sucking was starting to quiver. I knew he was getting close to cumming. I began to run my tongue vigorously around his shaft. I wanted him to finish, so I could focus on the guy behind me. The harder I tried to make him cum, the more he seemed to be holding back. But once I started to run my tongue just under the tip of his cock, he erupted in my mouth. Hot cum quickly filled my mouth, and he held his dick in me, continuing to empty his balls. It ran down my throat, and out of the corners of my mouth. He finally pulled out, allowing me to gasp for breath. His cum ran out of my mouth and down my chin.

I felt so dirty, and I loved it! I was so focused in the cock in my mouth that I hadn't noticed that the guy behind me now had his stiff rod poking at my back door. I was still trying to catch my breath as I felt the head of his dick enter me. It felt wide as I slowly pushed back against it.

"Pull your hose down slut!" I heard the stranger say.

I reached back and lowered my pantyhose enough to expose myself for his cock. He must have put lube on his rod, because it slid in me easier than I thought it would. It felt quite big. I could feel my ass stretching to accommodate it. I was so horny at the moment that I pushed myself back, trying to get as much in me as I could. He sank inch after inch deeper in me. I began to wonder if there was an end to this cock. But it felt so wonderful as he went still deeper. I finally hit the wall behind me. He then picked up his pace, faster and faster. I braced myself as he was now pounding me quite quickly. I didn't think he could last long at this pace. I knew I couldn't. I felt my cum starting to boil up from my balls. Then I heard a groan, and I felt his hot cum shooting in me. It felt like 6 or 7 big shots unloaded in my tight ass before he pulled out with a slurp.

I sat in my booth, trying to take in what just happened. I realized that I still needed to get off as I pulled my pantyhose back up. I decided to wait until I got home before I allowed myself to cum. I stood up in the little booth, and reached for my heels. I moved off the stool to put them on, and stepped in a puddle of cum from the last guy I blew. I could feel that it was still warm as it quickly soaked into my pantyhose. Still being on my sexual high, I slipped my heel on, feeling the cum squish around my toes. I slipped my other heel on, and made my way to my car.

I looked at the guy in the store, and couldn't help but wonder if any of the men there had been serviced by me. On the drive home, I began to feel a damp spot growing around my ass. By the time I got home, I was sitting in a puddle of cum. Once I stood up, it began to run down my legs. My dick began to grow on its own. I looked down at the cum running down my legs. This caused me to suddenly shoot my load in my pantyhose. My orgasm was so intense that I had to lean on my car to keep from falling to the ground. I hadn't had an orgasm that intense in a long time. Now my cum was running down my legs as I kept adding more. I seemed like I stood there for ever as I had the most intense orgasm of my life.

Finally I was able to get off my car and make my way into my house. I was a complete mess. But extremely satisfied. I knew that I going to have to go back.