All Comments on 'First Unfaithful Act'

by FillLindaUp

Sort by:
  • 177 Comments (Page 2)
mike9698mike9698almost 9 years ago
congratulations you just ended your marriage

first off this is good writing. but there is no way this wont bite you on your ass. as soon as the husband gets home he will find out. no man can find out that another man was staying overnight in his house with his wife and not be suspicious. the first time brad is in the same room with the husband he will give it away. an 18 year old male is hard wired to act a certain way, i know i was one. he will give the husband a smirk that will tell the husband everything. what i dont understand is why people would risk everything they love for a few hours of sex. maybe they are just fools who believe they wont be caught. please, when you love someone and spend all your time with them you will notice even small changes in their personality. if the spouse has any brains at all then they will find out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
MIKE!!!! These are fictional stories!!

That means they are NOTREAL! Reading them you should realize that and stop reactiong like a dumbass bitching about the marriage and 18 year olds etc!!!!

travel2cutravel2cualmost 9 years ago
The first act ...... when we will have more?

Linda,

So well written and such a good story. I hope you write more and that you do it soon!

EgoTrixiEgoTrixialmost 9 years ago
Anon...you got something wrong, I think...

do not generalize that remark of yours: Those who write these stories most probably h o p e they´re real; Those who love reading these stories w i s h they were true; those who get lost between reality and fantasy get off by writing blunt or insulting public comments, thus clearly showing off a one-digit-IQ.

Nevertheless, "Cuckerotica" obviously loves these customers. So my advice: Read those brain-dead comments. Do not get mad at them. Be happy and greatful that you do not have to hide behind "Anonymous". My only regret is that them signing as "Anonymous" makes it difficult to have pity them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Author says it's a 100% true but she's an admitted liar and whore so who knows. I'm a man who's been married for 29 years, if my wife slept(fucked) someone else in my bed I would get the 12 gauge shotgun, sorry Linda I don't even know you and I hate you for betraying your husband

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Guilty of statutory rape

since you say he was 16. Are you in jail? Should be. Do you also realize you are a bitch, a slut, a liar, a rapist, and a cheater. Here's hoping your obviously fantastic husband kick you to the curb and finds a woman who deserves him. Not a wolf in sheep's clothing.

PhotoproffPhotoproffalmost 9 years ago
Read it again!

Are all you anonymous readers reading the story? It clearly reads that "Chad" was 18. So, I guess that explains that many of the anonymous comments are made from small minds. As for the story, it is hot and approximates my own young life with a married woman. HOT!

amyyumamyyumover 8 years ago
Hot and entertaining;

Isn't that what stories here should be? 5*

tmbttdtmbttdover 8 years ago
Then and now

For all of our so-called progressiveness, modern electronics and decaying morality measured in months instead of years or generations, too many of the anonymous comments here are more than sad: They are pathetic.

My virginity was taken/given by the mother of a girl I knew since elementary school. My friend's mother got pregnant when she was herself only 15 yet she married the boy and they had a very long and quite successful marriage...three daughters.

While it's a long story and our situation is not germane to my intent, it was perfectly accepted that a teen boy surrender his virginity usually to a neighbor's wife or a woman who knew the family while young girls surrendered their virginity to the sons of and in some cases the fathers of close friends of the family...and in my case my girlfriends mother claimed my virginity while I was just shy of my 14th birthday my girlfriend's mother was quite shy of her 30th birthday.

Did anyone cry rape or was anyone thrown in jail? Not in 1954 in New York. Oh, and by the way, my girlfriend's mother became pregnant with my baby when I was a senior in high school and YES I was with her when she had her abortion.

People today need to grow up...or at least mature.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
first of all she doesn't love her husband.

So oviously this is not a true story, hopefully the author gets cheated on so they can find out how hot it is in real life.

guzzieathomeguzzieathomeover 8 years ago
Why are you people reading these stories?

I simply do not understand the majority of the comments especially the Anonymous ones.

Literotica is a site where 99% of the content is about sexual infidelity in one form or another.

If you do not like these stories, just stop reading them.

They may or may not be true, that does not matter, writing like this is there to tittilate, if you think it is serious do not read it!

My stories are all based on truth, and are then often embellished with a little 'artistic licence', my marriage survived all of the things we did in those years it failed for very different reasons.

Many marriages can handle a variety of sexual diversity.

If you have criticisms, please make those in a constructive way.

As I say if you do not like them, do not read them!

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
As the Twat Said,"Wrong On So Many Levels"!

Cheating in a marriage is wrong to begin with. Cheating with your friends' teenage son,who you've shared a tutorial relationship with,and who your friends' entrusted you with the care of while they were out of town at a family funeral is pathetic!

This wife is a cheating slut and you have to believe that it's going to continue,and escalate.

Karma would dictate a follow-up with Chad's mom and girlfriend walking in on him and the slut having some afternoon delight in his bedroom. Hubby,of course finds out,and divorces the slut. AND,the slut ends up pregnant with Chad's twins.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Read the "Loving Wife" Description fuck-nuts.

Finally LIterotica defined "Loving Wives" as Extra Marital Relationships. So you trolls should back off your long fight to exclude cheating or swapping. Or maybe you should go to another site. As another person wrote this is sexual fantasy so stop being judgmental on a story that fulfills the website description. The only wimp here is you shit heads who sit reading erotica and decide what's right and wrong. Give it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
piece of shit cheating slut.

Ya thats really hot, takes a lot of brains, will power, character, self respect, all the things that make life worthwhile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Keep Writing

You are a star in the making. I hope you write many more stories -- especially in the "wife" category.........any ideas about an "innocent wife" being seduced or perhaps he indulging her husband's fantasy to see her with another man.......or a wife who is drunk and taken advantage of?

Great start to your writing! Keep it up -- so to speak

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hilarious Prudish Comments - Loved The Story

Hi Linda,

I loved this and the stupid comments by the holier-than-thou brigade makes me laugh.

Certain phrases in the story remind me of another very talented Linda author hereabouts, over at the incest pages... Any chance they are related to you? :)

arch3rarch3rover 8 years ago
Loved it!!!!

Please write more stories!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
THE BATTLE BETWEEN YOUR ANONYMOUS AND YOUR

more dedicated readership is excellent.

LMAO

This was a good piece of writing. If you only write from personal experience I hope the demons have been excised, you know, if you had any.

AntarcticAntarcticabout 8 years ago
I'm enjoying the trolls almost as much as the story.

This is some talented writing. Whether the story is fiction or non-fiction is irreverent. Shorts like this should illicit feelings so one may explore their personal preference and bias. I love how many posts here succeed in revealing readers personal immaturity. Great work. Thank you and keep writing!

Danger09Danger09almost 8 years ago
Please place a *WARNING* to stories such as this

It will save readers time. I don't know where this story was going, I would like to think the husband finds out and dump the whore. She had ZERO reason to cheat on her husband. But this it literotica and there's a lot of freaks on here writing "Loving Wives" stories so you never know. I'm not quite sure how I ended up here as I do not read stories from women, I find they always make the men in their stories total cum sucking wimps. I don't have any respect for a man/woman that does these things (swapping,cream pies) I think these sick people are making a mockery out of marriage, so therefore I don't read them. It's against my religion😂😂😂. I really wish the writer finish the story. The writing style is good and I didn't find any grammar or spelling errors which is rare on Literotica. This wife doesn't deserve a second chance, she didn't even hesitate to fuck the neighbors kid, her pussy was doing all the thinking for her. She can't blame it on a stale sex life, because her husband stepped up while I didn't read what else did she do to spice things up that didn't involve a penis other than her husbands in her. She wanted a couple a strange dicks... Point...blank...period.... It was all about spicing up HER sex. Let's not make bullshit ass excuses or give me the everybody deserve a second chance bullshit.. Second chances are for those worthy not some slut who's pussy starts thumping and all she can think about is filling it up. No remorse. No hesitation and most likely she will do it again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
It is okay, don't feel bad

It is the last time you will be able to call it your bed, or your house or your bedroom or your husband.... After the divorce it will all be preceeded by "Ex-" or if you prefer to be polite "Former".

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great story please more like this!

Great story weather true or not I loved every second of it especially the end with both in bed. my praise for such an amazing writing, please do more of the like

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
kindred spirit

True story ollege instructor in Helena Montana has numerous affairs invluding one with student she coerced

Detsils that cost her teaching post on Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
sorry to disagree

Not very good writing at all. Anon comment to that opinion means he is either a cuck or she is a cheat

I am wondering what your husband thinks of your confession

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I think the story was fantastic !!! It brought back memories of when i was first got married.I was 22yo my wife was 19yo and i had a nephew that used to stay with us on weekends (my sisters son) who was 14yo.On the second weekend to save my wife making his bed on the Sunday morning i suggested he sleep in our bed one either side of my wife.He was a well built lad for his age During the night my wife and i started to play around,only gently but it had aroused him and the next thing my wife could feel his erection against her leg.That was how it all started,but from then on for months after he and i would take turns every Saturday night having sex with my wife. Don't take any notice of what the others had to say about your marriage as i am still in love with my wife and have been for the last 56 years.Enjoy yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Terrible

Terrible writing style, character just a cheating cum dumpster....

amischiefmakeramischiefmakerover 7 years ago
Sexy and entertaining

I really liked it -- 5* worth!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yep

I agree with the last anony remark she's just a lying, cheating cumdumpster skank whore. don't like her in the least. If sex with her husband is so fucking stale why not just talk to the man she loves "more than life itself" and build trust, honesty and fidelity instead of taking the opportunity to humiliate him. Bitch

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 7 years ago
Just another cheater

She doesn't love her husband or even respect him. The husband deserves to find out, dump her ass and find a better woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loved it

I think it is a great story and it also brings back some fond memories of my youth. Being married to a HOTWIFE, I can only say it's too bad her husband isn't able to get in on the fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic

This is a great story, and I hope you have more. You had my attention from the beginning. Don't worry about all the negative people and their comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Didn't like this story much...

You made some mistakes as a writer, that made it hard for me to read your story, and easily separate when action changed and who did it. You make one point, with one sentence or paragraph, then make the next point, within the same paragraph.

Your story isn't supposed to be one long, run-on, long paragraph, all jumbled-up into and confusing, by covering multiple actions, done by two or more people!

Generally speaking, in writing a story like these: each person that does something different, gets a new paragraph...

Other serious writing errors, made this hard reading for me, as well. Not as bad as the ones above...so...I could let them slide...

The premise of the story is fine, I guess. I just don't get off on a cheating spouse, man or woman, writing and openly bragging about their first cheating experience, or any cheating experience after the first.

I just don't like cheating and the cheaters who cheat...But that's just me...

People reading this comment may ask why then, I read stories in the "Loving Wives" cheater story section of this site?

Why?

Because, whether we want to admit it or not, marriage in the traditional sense is taking a hammering lately, last 20 years or so. Married couples, long term, are cheating on each other, in alarming rates, to the point that, in USA, every other marriage, is ending in divorce!

A very high percentage of those divorces, are caused by one innocent loving spouse, catching their wife or husband, cheating on them!

A nation is only as strong as the amount of good functional, loving full families, living under one roof, living in that nation. The more family units of good strong marriages and family units, that nation has in its borders, the stronger, more productive and successful that nation is.

History repeats itself, over and over again, unless something is done, at fulcrum levels, to stop the repeat happening.

As well, when the last married family unit in a nation, breaks apart, when the last married couple in the last family unit in a nation, divorces, once that last family unit is gone... that nation, ceases to exist!

Happened with ancient Rome and Roman Empire, just as the same thing is happening, in very similar ways, right here in the USA, today!

So, I guess for all the above reasons and more, when I saw it; the title of your story, hooked me as I swam by... skimming over the other story titles here.

Nice story title hook! Really reeled me in...

There are a couple things I liked about your story, that I want to publicly comment on, herein:

1. Your story sets-up and lays-out in detail, from a woman's perspective, how many women think, in the years of marriage, before they first cheat. Your story details some of what actually goes on in a woman's mind, when she is crowding that big 30 birthday, or in her mid 30's and has been married to the same husband, most of her adult life, or at least 7 to 10 years, long term, already.

Marriage counselors by the droves, all state that a woman this age, married this long or longer, will often cheat on her husband, because she is bored with sex with her spouse at home. Her biological clock is ticking, and she feels trapped in a boring sex marriage with her spouse. She doesn't relish the thoughts of spending the rest of her life with her husband, this bored out of her mind, by their bland sex.

So, she often turns to outside sources, (such as internet porn for example), or outside their marriage, to satisfy her cravings... She is hoping she can find problem resolutions in her own mind, for what makes her own marriage to her husband, seem so stale and bland, that it sends her outside their marriage, for problem resolutions.

None of what cheating ever is, as problem resolutions of any type or kind!

Cheating, when discovered by her husband, will cause them both, at least a thousand times the troubles the wife had, before she ever first cheats! Cheating, when she is found out, as all cheaters ARE eventually found out...will cause the complete destruction of their once happy marriage!

It isn't on just the husband, to see the problems and know how to satisfy his bored wife! He also needs to reach across to his wife and talk with her and help her, help him find problem resolutions that wind-up working for them both!

The wife also has half the responsibility in this marriage, to pick up her slack in the union, do her part, as well as reach across and spur her husband somehow, to see the problems and help her resolve them, so they both are at least mostly satisfied once again!

2. Your story, in great detail, also minutely details, all the reasons her own marriage is so stale and bland, and sex with her husband, so boring to her!

She isn't doing anything to see her own fault or blame for all their problems, nor is she willing to do anything to change things up with her own husband first, to get their sex life together, satisfying and heated-up again; thereby cutting the boredom and staleness, down to a minimum!

This story clearly delineates how this woman refuses to see her own side of their marital breakdown issues, and her own blame for half their problems, that are there between them, she surely is culpable for!

She refuses to acknowledge within herself, that, her marriage wouldn't seem so bland and boring with her husband, IF she spent all the time she wastes, fantasizing about other mens cocks, and what they could do for her needy pussy; she could turn those worthless fantasies, into taking serious time and reflection, onto what she herself could do, to change, and be the needed change agent, in their marriage!

If she spent half the time she does, fantasizing about screwing some other dude, and spent that same time, not blaming her husband for everything wrong in their marriage and thinking on how she has dropped the ball, been lazy and complacent; she would be a long ways, toward problem resolution!

If she would spend her time, thinking of ways to rekindle the fire and sexually please her own husband; she wouldn't be selling herself the raft of pure bullshit, that she needs to cheat on him, to find that sexual satisfaction she craves, with anyone else!

Really, this story is very good at showing the complete, total disintegration of this marriage, that we all know is coming, when the husband finally catches his wife, cheating on him. Particularly, when he catches her cheating on him, with a young boy like that!

This story also easily exposes how the woman's totally wanton, selfish, self-seeking, self-aggrandizing thinking and amoral behaviors, has ruined this marriage! This, from the first time she caught herself fantasizing about fucking any other man, but her own husband!

This woman had no thought-stopping mechanisms that worked, because she cultivated the wrongful thoughts and fantasies, and wanted to keep them going; not stop them!

Proving that old saying about a stubborn old mule or horse, is so true: "You can lead a horse to water....but, you can't make it drink, once you get it there!"

So basically, I liked the premise of this story, for the above reasons and many others, along the same thought lines... Though I gave this story low rating scores, for the horrible mistakes in the way it was written, also set-out, above herein.

I leave-off this comment, with a very paraphrased old cliche, that is total truth, for everyone on earth: "As a man/woman thinks in his/her own mind...so he/she IS and does, in his or her own heart and life!"

So then, as the cheating slut wife in this story, so clearly shows us, by her thoughts and actions, we can easily see that, her THINKING to cheat on her husband, easily led to her actually cheating on him! This, the first time she had the chance, where she thought she wouldn't get caught.

Trouble is... that's what all cheaters think, and falsely reason to themselves. IF they are careful and crafty enough, they won't get caught....BUT, truth is, some way, somehow, all cheaters mess-up, and DO GET CAUGHT!

Then I watch from a distance, amazed, that the cheating slut spouses are so shocked at how betrayed and angry with them, their cucked spouses are, once the cheater is completely exposed! They can't figure-out why their cheating, led so quickly to divorce?

WELL...DUH!

OH! Golly Gee!

Cheating, fucking stupid, simpleton imbeciles! What a total raft of complete bullshit nonsense thinking, that is! Dumb, fucking moron, slope-headed Jackasses!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Uh-h...

As others here have already said, you are a good writer. The story is clean, well edited and written, and a good enough story plot, you stick with.

There are so many authors here, who so many times during a story, forget their lead character names, or where they are from, or where the story takes place...

You wrote this story, very well, indeed! A very original story idea, too boot!

I guess, I am trying to tell you, I like your writing, and hope you keep writing, and will post more stories on this site!

I am hoping, that the first para to this story, is not really true, and this isn't you and your husbands story, from real life! You've just admitted to having sex with a minor under your supervision, (at school), which, in every state in the US, will buy you anywhere from 14 to at least 25 years hard time, when you get caught!

Past that...

It is interesting, as one other commentator of this story put it; to read a story like this, written from a cheating woman's viewpoint, perspective and thinking, (or: more accurately in this story, non-thinking stone-headed stupidity!)

As last observations, after having read this story through two or three times: it occurs to me, that this woman had every useless lame excuse in the book, mesmerized in her head, and used them all to the utmost, to allow herself permission, to have sex with a minor boy like this! This story is a fool-proof example of sheer stupidity on the cheating woman's part, not IF she gets caught, but WHEN!

Secondly, this woman is keeping score with herself! She had her cherry popped when she was sixteen, and thinks it so funny, her student lover boy, and his girlfriend, lost theirs, when they were sixteen!

Most important for the cheating slut in this story: you do not spell true love, that you keep trying to convince yourself, you truly love your husband with, you cannot spell the words that cement most good solid marriages together, the words: we, ours, our or us; with the letters or words: I, me, my, or mine!

The cheating slut woman in this story, used the words I, Me, and My, at least a hundred times, throughout this whole story! Which spells-out in real true life, someone extremely selfish, self-centered, self-seeking, and self-gratifying! She's only looking-out for number one...and that's ME!

She most certainly doesn't really give a shit about her husband she says she loves so much, nor herself much at all, since she's allowed herself a fling with a minor boy, who, regardless of whether she gets caught fucking him while he's 18 or over, or not, she will still go down for many felony sex crimes, when she is caught and sentenced!

HEY DUMB SLUT!

There is no longer, any statute of limitations on sex crimes, adults commit upon minor children! You can both fuck each other for another twenty five years, but when the police find out when you first started fucking this kid, and prove he was a minor then, you'll still go down for years in prison, for those crimes!

The woman in this story, was a real boneheaded, self seeking, child rapo, dip-shit!

I certainly hope story author, the useless slut in this story, wasn't ever... and is not really...YOU!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Read it for the 5th time

Your writing was superb.The seduction is the best part in LW story.Very few writers here do it properly.Most erotic stories here are stupid cuck or wife's character is delusional.This one gets it right.There's one more story HUSTLED.It's great as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I don’t think so

Why do they say the love of their life and they go behind her husband back and cheat. There is no excuse for cheating . Get a divorce and screw all you want. You will get caught as all cheaters do. I hope he throws you out on your butt when he finds out.

cindylynn34cindylynn34over 5 years ago

Really great read. I cannot believe i missed reading this when it first got submitted. I enjoyed being Linda as she gave in and got what she needed so badly. Loved the situation you set this story up with. IF i am lucky, you are working on the next part of this gem. Maybe mom catches yall doing it again and when you and her talk, she confesses she has not had sex in quite some time. (4 year etc) Maybe you end up inviting her over for dinner (without her hubby) and you have already mentioned to your hubby about her being without sex and you prod him into flirting and seducing her into bed for a full night of sexual bliss. (Helping to keep your guilt hidden from what you have done with her son and what you plan to keep doing with him). My gosh, listen to me giving ideas to your talented head when i shoud be at my keys working on my stories that arent even finished. Anyways.... Love your story lots Linda.

cindylynn34cindylynn34over 5 years ago

I typed a comment here, (rather lengthy one) and it is not here. Please lit, stop throwing away my comments. And all of my comments have been going to moderation for 2 months now. I just dont understand the issue.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
So many

So many pathetic losers commenting about how hot this is, how wonderful this is. No matter how well written, it is still a story about a cheating wife. A whore for an eighteen year old boy. Damn all cheaters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This is the stuff right here

Hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story

This story reminded me of others in my past. Truth, can be more hard to believe than fiction. Almost EVERYONE thinks more highly of themselves. Once they are tested they still often give themselves excuses. Just look at how often pastors are disgraced for immoral behaviors. Like the teen in this story, my brother and I both lost our V-cards to married women. Mine was in her late 20's but his was in her 50's. Neither of us went looking for it. They groomed and targeted us.

ChatVilleChatVilleover 4 years ago
Great

Yes you shouln't have...Great you wrote it ! Thanks !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Good story but I guess it was inevitable. Trouble is, she’s done it twice now and she’ll find it easier to justify in future. Poor husband. What a cheating tart she is.

NaureenNaureenabout 4 years ago
There is always a first time

Yes, there is always a first time to anything and after that First Time always become the history. Thereafter it’s always every time.

Well written story , that reminds me of my first time cheating in my husband with my ex-boyfriend at a new year bash in a convenience room of the venue, while my hubby was at the celebration floor... all alone (poor guy)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Tragic

This is fucking tragic. I really hope it isn't true.

Let's face it: infidelity is cruelty - a form of sexual abuse. It leads to misery for the victim, should they ever find out, and sometimes even metal illness, physical harm, or even death - both for the victim and the abuser.

If you are in a relationship and want to sleep with other people, that is totally fine. Lying and cheating is not. Be upfront about it. Ask for an open relationship. They really can work. If your partner refuses, then you are free to leave them. Don't be vile. Make sure everyone knows the rules, and agree to them. Failing to do so can lead to horrible consequences. And if you choose to cheat, be honest with yourself and admit that you are an abuser. Get help, because you need it.

theVikingSailortheVikingSailorover 3 years ago
The rest of the story

Linda, I hope things worked out for you. It has been over five years since you posted your story. Some of us would like to know what happened. Those of us that went down a similar path as yours have ended with very different stories. Many of us regret our actions but life does not give us the luxury of going back and refusing to go forward is almost never an option. Best to you.

brady20brady20about 3 years ago

Damn the story is Hot!!! Was you really wanting Chad in your bed and fucking you

patilliepatillieabout 3 years ago

Conflicted on this one-from your pic you are super cute, and i like the idea of a woman so aroused they lose all common sense. However, the cheating is one strike, the lame ending without f/u another. What happened when hubs got home? How many more times did you screw that week? Did the 18 yr old keep his mouth shut? Or did Mary Jo fund out and cause a scene? Did the guilt eat you up? I have a feeling this is a dude writing this, as a wind up, so if that’s the case it makes sense the story is incomplete.

Booboo71Booboo71about 3 years ago

Stimutating story

RontoniaRontoniaabout 3 years ago

Enjoyed the read. Nothing unexpected, but fun.

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69about 3 years ago

And, what happened afterwards?

I haven't rated this story, as I have very conflicted feelings about it, I do hope it turned out well, and it was a one off and didn't affect your marriage.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

It's been seven years, so if this is a true story, this woman, Linda, obviously didn't want to keep telling her secret to anybody. Or, she got caught and divorced.

fredbrownfredbrownalmost 3 years ago

A good story about a young man's dream! At the age of 18, I would have loved to have an experienced woman bust my cherry but no, never happen. It took to my mid 20's that I finally paid cash for what was at most a 20-sec ride. What I learned from that was to lick it first and you get to play longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As a man I can understand this. Sadly I was a husband of 8 years when I found out. Here reasons were nearly identical to yours. What he actions did to me was crush, FOREVER the absolute trust I had in her. I filed for a divorce the next day,spoke to both sets of parents why other than to perform legal chores, told her to never contact me again. That was 10 years ago and buy hundreds of couselling session have never healed me.

Your reasons are thin tissues for self indulgence. Ask your self how you'd you'd feel you found him fucking an 18 yo hottie?

Tell me how do you live with yourself and still see an honest woman staring back at you from the mirror?

SomehowyouSomehowyouover 2 years ago

To the Anonymous wimp below. 10 years and you have yet to move on? This is sad and little pathetic. Do you spend your time on a 1 man crusade to troll authors of cuck stories? This is counter productive and you and I both know that deep-down, you are really turned on by this. You ought to thank her for making your little dicklet hard and then move on.

Sman4444Sman4444over 2 years ago

Every young guys dream!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Puke - another cuck-fuck effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

you can't honestly say you love someone and cheat on them if you loved them cheating wouldn't even cross your mind.

pummel187pummel187about 2 years ago

Can you say "future SWAMP DONKEY" ?lol

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

What a cunt, hope she’s caught and tossed to the curb, where she belongs.

1/5

jkthekatjkthekatalmost 2 years ago

I believe this is a true encounter as it sure happened to me and my ex, only she was doing my best friend in my bed from the first. That's when I started to grow up and discover the world, isn't fair, so take what you can get . thanks Linda

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xalmost 2 years ago

Well executed start to an interesting story.

Too bad there is nothing further.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow it was awesome I jackoff three times while reading every word Chad was a very lucky

young man

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well you did a god job describing how rotten to the core you rely are

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

If this story is really true, you are headed for a major fall. The fact that he joined you in your “marital bed” as you call it despite your telling him you did not want to fuck there shows he has no self-control, and your accepting him there shows you have no self-control. You now have an out-of-control 18 year old boy thoroughly infatuated with you - what could possibly go wrong? He will want you over and over and he will not be denied. This kid is going act impulsively and do something that will give it away to your husband. Hopefully your husband will divorce your cheating ass, because you sure as hell don’t deserve him. And please don’t fall back on the old “I don’t know why I did it” cliche, because you damn well do know why you did it - you are selfish, you don’t respect your husband and you figured you could get away with it which means you are opportunistic and are extremely likely to do this kind of thing again in the future. I feel bad for your husband.

Beejay3Beejay35 months ago

Oh !the trials of a sexy get together…pleasures,….yes!great!

wasagadavewasagadave5 months ago

Regardless of all the negative scenarios described by others, I fucking loved this story.

wasagadavewasagadave5 months ago

Please , please, write more stories!!!

olblueyesolblueyes5 months ago

excellent affair tale,,loved it,,very erotic,,some guys are lucky and their first time is a married woman,,nothing wrong with that,,they both got what they needed,,,it seems logical trhey fucked like bunnies the rest of the week and then never did it again!! but i bet linda will go on and find others to seduce,,,and good on her,,no one person can fulfill all our needs,,,,

26thNC26thNC5 months ago

She’s not hot, just a cheating cunt.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Useless fucking whore. Her husband needs to throw the cunt out.

FaceForRadioFaceForRadio4 months ago

Gave it a one, but could be a five star if part 2 has Michael breaking up this little party in his bed. And breaking some furniture and some bones!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Please ignore the hateful comments, write what you enjoy. My best.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A good story and life tale told well. Also a reminder that we can all be vulnerable to temptation at some point in our life.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Well written story - was there a second unfaithful act? Let us know. Also disregard the writer who trash you. After all this is "loving wives" - if someone does not like stories of infidelity do NOT read stories in this section. Also where is the "loving husbands" about unfaithful husbands. BT

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

It's coming up on ten years, and no sequel, but some of us are still hoping for a followup to this hot tale. If you do decide to write for us again, my only suggestion would be to find a proofreader to catch the distracting errors. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Reminds me of what an ex-fiancee told me once- that in her estimation 3/4 of women cheat. . Many years after she cheated, ending our relationship, I ran into her and we talked for a few minutes. I said something like "I never asked why. I was so completely blindsided and in disbelief from what you did." She told me that she had loved me more than any man she had ever known, including her (latest) husband, and had always though we would grow old together, but that women feel a real power imbalance because they are smaller, weaker and not as assured of themselves as men and that she had talked with a lot of her friends and that probably 3/4 of them cheated and convinced her that cheating on me would let her know that power was actually tipped in women's favor and would give her the best sex and biggest rush she had ever known and that, like me, all of her girlfriends' boyfriends idolized and believed in their girlfriends so much as to be clueless so that the girls never got caught and neither would she.

She told me her friends all told her that even our sex would be better because she would know I had no idea that she had put one over on me, and in addition she would often re-live her cheating memories especially during sex with me! And how she would never be upset about losing an argument ever again, knowing she had already "won" everything that mattered!

She said the irony was that all she got was bad sex with a guy she described as a jerk with a small dick compared to mine and no knowledge of what to do with it and a lot of pain from losing me.

There you have it. Has she or will she cheat on you? My guess is, sadly, more likely than not.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous