Fish and Finger Pie Ch. 05: Alicia and Liz

Story Info
Fish and Finger Pie, 5th chapter, Alicia and Liz.
4.3k words
4.49
4.1k
2
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Phoneme52
Phoneme52
23 Followers

We sat in the darkened cinema watching some silly romantic comedy where, against my better judgement, I had agreed to accompany Alicia. I stifled a yawn. There was a smattering of couples in the cinema for an early evening performance; we had the row to ourselves.

I was in the fourth week of my placement on a couple of general medical wards at St James University Hospital in Leeds. My accommodation was similar to that in Manchester although this time it had a small en-suite bathroom. I was content enough to work my shifts and study in my downtime. I was trying to put all thoughts of my lover, Professor Rashmika Patel, out of my mind because I knew she wouldn't contact me again until sometime in December at the end of her sabbatical in Toronto. I would have to wait and find my own diversions.

The lady sitting next to me in a short skirt was one of those diversions. Alicia was a junior hospital administrator dealing with patient relations. She was in her mid-thirties with long, dyed blond hair and a very pretty face. For once, I had taken the initiative and chatted her up; she didn't play hard to get. Although she was a lot younger than Sister Janice Williams, she was still some twelve years older than me. I told myself that I was gradually working towards a female closer to my own age...

This was our third date and I was yet to get beyond first base, not that I was really pushing for it with the looming figure of Rashmika Patel constantly in the background, despite my best efforts.

After our second date, she had come to my room when I was off shift and we indulged in some heavy petting. Fish and finger pie was all that was on offer but I wasn't bothered. I quite liked Alicia. She was meticulously clean and presented. She spoke with a soft, Yorkshire accent that always amused me. She told me she had been engaged in her early twenties but her partner had abruptly called it off, leaving her to grieve. Since then, she had had a succession of unsatisfactory boyfriends and even tried some dating websites. Consequently, she was pleased when I showed some interest.

I don't know if she saw me a long-term prospect but I certainly didn't. The word 'diversion' was entirely appropriate on my behalf.

She threw her coat over her lap covering her long legs. She took my hand and placed it on her leg still staring up at the screen. I felt her legs part slightly offering me an invitation...

I lightly brushed the inside of her thigh with the tips of my fingers. The legs parted even wider. I began to trace little circles with my fingers on her nylon-clad legs. I heard her sigh as she settled back in the seat.

My fingers crept slowly up her legs; the circles got larger as they progressed. I felt the top of her stocking, the suspender clip and then bare flesh. There is something erotic about a stocking top. My fingers hooked under the clip feeling for the strap of her suspender belt. I moved my hand across to the other leg slowly and did the same. Alicia began to make involuntary movements as she became sexually excited.

I moved further up towards her pubic area. I felt a damp patch in the nylon of her knickers. I traced the outline of her labia through the flimsy material. I probed gently until I found the edge of her knickers and worked my way underneath. I felt her smooth, shaved vagina. Alicia was meticulous about her grooming. This was the first time I had encountered a shaved pubic area in a female, particularly after the dense forest that inhabited Janice Williams' vagina. Even Rashmika had soft, trimmed, wispy hairs.

My fingers played with her labia until I found her clitoris. I squeezed it gently. And rolled it around my fingers. I felt her body gently jerk occasionally. I inserted a finger into her vagina whilst toying with her clitoris. She was very wet. I looked at her; her eyes were shut tight as she allowed me to pleasure her. My finger found her urethra. I poked it gently. Alicia jerked as her eyes opened wide; she licked her lips and closed her legs trapping my hand.

She breathed out, "Save it for later, Edward. Watch the film..."

I sighed, managed to extract my hand and turned to the screen. Her juices were on my fingers. I licked at them noisily and got a playful slap on my arm.

That was a good helping of fish and finger pie...

I sat on the sofa in the living room of her inner-city apartment. It had only one bedroom but it was neat and tidy. The kitchen off to the left of the front room was small but functional. Gleaming white cabinets stared out at me. Alicia had sat me down and told me to wait for her. I had heard water running in the en-suite bathroom. There was a master bathroom in the entrance hall. I wandered into the bathroom to relieve myself. It was almost bereft of items that one would expect from a single woman's bathroom. I casually opened a wall cabinet; there was nothing in there. I raised my eyebrows...The lady was a minimalist...

I sat back on the sofa and looked around. My attention was drawn to a photograph of Alicia with some other blonde female. They were dressed in skimpy bikinis on some exotic beach or other. They both were in dark sunglasses holding a glass of some cocktail or other with their arms wrapped around each other. They both looked happy and relaxed. A voice behind me spoke,

"That's my best friend, Helen..."

I spun around to see Alicia smiling at me. She had removed her skirt and blouse and was now stood in front of me wearing a flimsy black transparent negligee. Underneath I could see her black fishnet stockings and the tight Basque she was wearing. She hadn't bothered with the knickers. Her smooth vagina shimmered under the nylon material. I raised my eyebrows...

She walked over to a drinks cabinet, "Can I pour you a drink?"

Her stiletto heels clicked on the parquet flooring. I nodded...

She sat back down sipping the large shot of Tequila. She pulled me closer to her and kissed me with her tongue pushing into my mouth. I put my hand between her legs. Her vagina was soft, smooth and very wet. I poked and prodded for a little while as she continued to play tonsil tennis in my mouth. She nibbled at my ear,

"I like to be sucked, Edward. Can you do that for me?"

My mouth was at her vagina in a flash. My tongue flicked at her labia before it found it's way inside. The one thing that I noticed even after only experiencing the pleasures of three ladies is that they all taste differently. Rashmika was almost fragrant. Janice was strong and salty. This lady was somewhat sweet. The scientist in me knows that the pH levels in a human should be strictly neutral but these can be affected by whatever is put into the body. I'd heard it said that one can tell if a female smokes or not by the taste of her vagina...(not very pleasant...)

I rolled her clitoris around my tongue; I felt her shudder. I was on my knees with my head between her legs as she sat on the sofa. I teased her clitoris and nibbled at her labia. My tongue found her urethra. I tried to push it into the narrow channel. Alicia squealed with delight. I felt her hands on the back of my head pushing it firmly into her vagina.

Just as I felt her tensing as she approached a climax I pulled my head away and watched as her vagina quivered and contracted. She pushed me back into her groin. I started again but this time I was quite rough with my sucking and licking. I felt her tense again and I pulled away; I was winding her up nicely.

Her hands slammed my head back into her vagina. I sensed that this time she was not going to let me pull away. I went all in and gave her clitoris gentle nibbles. I could hear her moaning getting louder and louder. She expended with a violent heave. She also let go of her bladder and sprayed me with hot, salty liquid. As she relaxed, I extracted my tongue and began to lick at her juices. My tongue soon found the entrance to her anus, which was sticky with her fluids. My tongue prodded at her rosebud. I felt the muscle relax as though it was expecting a visitor. I felt Alicia squirm as my tongue entered her anus but it couldn't go very far...

I felt her breathing deeply. I kneeled up. She was lying on the sofa with her head resting back. Her eyes were clamped tight shut. I unzipped my trousers. My penis was bursting for liberation from my boxer shorts. I put my two hands on her knees and opened them slightly. My penis was about to enter her wet and swollen vagina when I heard her speak.

"Condom, Edward. Put on a condom..."

I froze...

She sat up with her eyes wide open, "A condom...you know. One of those pesky little rubber things that stops me getting pregnant..."

I stared at her.

Rashmika and Janice were beyond childbearing age. I just didn't think...

She said, "You did bring one, didn't you?"

I swallowed as my penis was rapidly subsiding.

"I-I-I didn't think about it; sorry..."

She rolled her eyes as she clamped her legs together, "Silly boy. There's a late night pharmacy on the corner, if you like. Otherwise, you won't be getting any."

She stood up, "I'll be in bed. Take the key from the door and let yourself back in. But don't be too long."

With that she was gone. I heard the toilet flush in the en-suite. I went to the other bathroom and sorted myself out washing my face and rinsing my mouth. I straightened my clothes and went back to her bedroom. I pushed open the door to find her sprawled across the bed naked on her back. Her Basque and stockings had been thrown onto a chair. She was still wearing the see through, black negligee. The lady was snoring loudly...

I didn't take the key. I closed the front door softly behind me.

I immersed myself in work over the next few weeks not bothering to give Alicia a second thought. Late one night, I was on the ward hovering up some routine business. The patients were sound asleep and the staff nurse was sat in semi-darkness at the nurses' station at the end of the ward. These patients were all in post-operative care. I was being supervised by a general registrar who was probably fast asleep in some on-call room at the other end of the building. I cast a glance around at the monitors and all was well. I pushed a chair up to the nurses' station, sat down and sighed.

The nurse glanced up from her reading material, "What's up, Carter?"

I shook my head, "Boring routine stuff, Staff Nurse Doran."

She smiled, "That's what we like to hear. It's the exciting stuff that we don't want. Think about it; excitement means problems and I, for one, would love to have a quiet night."

I nodded, "Yeah, I suppose you are right."

I heard her pen settle on the papers, "How old are you, Carter?"

"Twenty-three, Staff Nurse Doran."

"Liz, if you don't mind."

"Twenty-three, Liz."

The accent was most definitely Irish, "Have you got a girl friend, Carter?"

I didn't want to get into this so I shook my head.

"Surely there's someone special in your life?"

I looked at her wondering why sex and all associated matters were given so much importance on a hospital ward. My thoughts turned to Rashmika.

I didn't look up from my charts, "If there was, Nurse Doran, I wouldn't be discussing it with you."

She burst out laughing, "Get over yourself, Carter..."

A monitor bleeped at the other end of the ward...I looked up; a drip needed changing...

She said, "Go and do that for me, Carter, there's a good lad..."

I returned ten minutes later to find a steaming hot coffee next to my charts. Liz Doran nodded at me, "Drink that up and then go and take ten minutes. I can hold the fort for a while and your boss won't be back for at least two hours unless I call him."

I was sat in the day room with my feet up on a chair. I felt my eyes grow heavy. I'd been on shift for over twelve hours. I folded my arms and soon fell asleep.

I woke up with a jolt some thirty minutes later. Rashmika had drummed into me never to sleep on the ward. I stood up quickly waiting for the adrenalin to course through my veins. I sucked in some deep breaths and sauntered over to the toilet. It was a single toilet with a shower and a sink that patients used during the day. I was just about to close the door behind me when I felt it push against me.

"Let me in, Carter, I'm about to wet myself!"

Staff Nurse Liz Doran shoved me aside, pushed down the toilet seat and began to undo her scrubs.

I stared at her. She smiled, "You can turn around if you like?"

I continued to watch her. She raised her eyebrows and pushed down her knickers. I heard the loud stream pour out of her.

She smiled, "That bloody coffee..."

I nodded, "It irritates the bladder. You should know that."

She stuck two fingers up at me, stood up, wiped herself and began to pull up her knickers and scrubs. I pushed her to one side, "If you don't mind, I was about to pee."

I heard her at the sink.

I urinated into the bowl trying to make as much noise as I could. I felt her beside me looking down at my penis as the flow was down to a dribble.

"Not bad...," she muttered. "Grab a bag with a change of clothes."

I looked at her quizzically.

She went on, "Come back to my place when we finish and I'll cook you breakfast..."

Liz Doran stood at the door of my room as I hunted around for some fresh clothing. She asked,

"Do you like living here?"

I looked at her, "It serves a purpose, Liz."

"Rather you than me."

Liz Doran cooked me up an English breakfast. I sat at the kitchen table and watched her as she busied herself. She plonked a plate full of eggs, bacon and toast in front of me together with a large mug of hot, steaming tea. She sat down with a plateful of food and sighed.

"Are you tired Carter?"

I nodded, "I think we both are, Liz. I'll be glad when this placement finishes."

She looked at me, "You're a good student, Carter. You'll make a fine doctor one day."

I looked at her, "I try my best."

She smiled, "I'll miss you and so will half of the younger nurses who are wetting their knickers over you."

I sipped my tea, "I'm not interested, Liz."

She snorted, "I've noticed..."

"Come on; eat up and let's shower and go to bed..."

She joined me in the walk in shower. Her body was trim and lithe. Her breasts were full with pointed nipples. She had stretch marks on her abdomen.

I felt her hands on my back as she soaped me down. She turned offering me the sponge. I poured on some shower gel and rubbed it into her body.

I had the strong feeling this was not sexual in any way. She raised her arms and I rubbed soap into her armpits. She had not shaved and was natural all over her body. She looked good for a late forty something.

We took it in turns to towel each other down. I pulled on a clean pair of boxer shorts and a white t-shirt. I fell into her bed. She soon joined me wearing a large t-shirt and nothing else. She pulled me to her, kissed me on my lips, snuggled up to me and promptly fell asleep. I soon joined her.

We slept for a good six hours. We were both back on at eight in the evening. I felt her stir as she slipped out of bed. She went into the bathroom and used the toilet. She returned some minutes later clutching two mugs of coffee.

She prodded me, "Carter. Wake up; it's nearly five in the afternoon.

I opened my eyes and turned to her. She got back into the bed. She had removed her t-shirt.

I got up not attempting to cover my waking erection. I went into the bathroom to relieve myself. I had to persuade my penis to subside to that I could urinate. I ran a hand through my hair, picked up my toothbrush and brushed my teeth. I felt better after a good night's sleep. Returning to the bedroom, Liz was sat up in bed with her breasts uncovered sipping her coffee. She nodded at me,

"Did you sleep well?"

I lifted the covers and slid back into bed, "Yeah; best night's sleep for some time, thank you, Liz.

She placed her cup on the bedside table, "Good, now come and earn your keep..."

I smiled as she pulled me to her breasts. My lips soon found her nipples. I felt them harden as my tongue wrapped around them. Liz leaned back and closed her eyes. "Hmm; you've done this before, Carter. Who taught you?"

I stopped still thinking of Rashmika...

"That would be telling, Nurse Doran."

I felt her hands on my head as they pushed me down towards her groin. I stopped at the stretch marks. "How many?"

"What?"

"How may children?"

She snorted, "Three, all girls. Two married and the little one at university."

I smiled and went about my business. My lips soon found her unmanaged garden. My tongue pushed through the dense hair and found her labia. My head was pressed into her groin.

"Don't fuck about, Carter..."

I gently bit onto her clitoris and felt her shudder with pleasure. I did my stuff, alternating between sucking vigorously on the organ and rolling it around my tongue. It engorged as blood filled the surrounding vessels. I brought her off rapidly. Her juices flowed copiously. I drank them willingly.

She breathed in deeply, "You're a bugger, Carter. That silly tart, Alicia, doesn't know what she's missing."

I looked at her, "What do you mean?"

"Alicia from Admin. She's boasted that she turned you away on some daft pretext."

"What?" I was astounded that someone would willingly gossip about a personal relationship.

She pulled me up to her. "Dear oh dear, Carter, you are so naïve."

I flopped down beside her, "Bloody women."

I received a playful slap o my arm, "Hey! We are not all like that. She's weird. Rumour has it is that she's a muff-muncher."

"What?"

"God, Carter, you have a lot to learn. She bends both ways. Did she tell you why her long term boyfriend called off their relationship?"

I didn't answer.

"No, I didn't think so. He caught her in bed enjoying another female's pussy; her best friend. Helen, or something. The one that's always hanging around with her."

I shook my head. Liz went on, "Don't worry about it; she just a silly little girl who likes to mess with men. She's a classic prick teaser."

I lay back. She said, "Not to worry. You're in my bed now and that's all that matters to me. You'll learn one day."

Her hand went down towards my penis, which was limp and flaccid. She tugged it, "Come on. Carter, do your stuff."

I sat up, pulled off my tee shirt and shorts. The scent of a naked woman lying next to me soon had me up and ready. I lay back down. She swung one leg over my body exposing her wet vagina. I slightly turned so that my penis was nudging her lips. With one dexterous move, she impaled herself on my member. My hand went down to her clitoris as I began to move. Her organ was engorged and wet as though it was expecting something. I gently toyed with it and I could feel her body shuddering with pleasure.

I began to flick her clitoris gently whilst pushing my penis deep inside her vagina. I felt the walls tighten against my organ as it contracted. It felt good. All thoughts of the prick-teasing Alicia were soon vanished from my mind.

I attached my lips to her right nipple and sucked vigorously. She jerked again.

She climaxed with a gush of fluid and knocked away my hand, "Jesus," she breathed, "Where did you learn that?"

I didn't answer as I felt myself reaching a climax. I groaned as I shot a month's worth of sperm deep into her vagina...

My penis slipped out. She reached over and kissed me on the forehead, "Oh...that was good. It's a long time since I've had sperm oozing from my pussy and it feels nice..."

I pushed her off and thrust my head down to her groin. She laughed as she tried to force me away.

I licked her clean, swallowing most of my ejaculate. I kept a little in my mouth, reached up and pulled her head towards me. I stuck my tongue into her mouth and passed over the remaining sperm. She laughed again and spat it out. It dribbled over her lips. She smiled as she used a finger to wipe off the semen and, to my surprise; she pushed it back into her mouth and swallowed.

Phoneme52
Phoneme52
23 Followers
12