Fish and Finger Pie Ch. 07: Enjoying the Pleasures of Older Women

Story Info
Edward's adventures with mature ladies; Eve.
5.2k words
4.38
3.6k
1

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Phoneme52
Phoneme52
23 Followers

I sat on the train facing Mrs Evelyn Ward. My books were open on the little table in the First Class compartment. It was Good Friday and college was closed for two weeks for so-called study leave. I had some major examinations coming up so I was deep into my studies.

After our initial meeting, I had spent two weekends with Eve and loved every minute of it. She was spoiling me and I had never eaten so well since I had left home. We had grown used to each other and had become very relaxed together. We just did normal things like watching television together, reading and taking lots of walks.

I had learnt a lot about her. She was proud of her Jewish heritage but she rarely practised her religion. Her full name was Evelyn Shira Devorah Ward, although she was born an Adleman.

I looked up at as she did the fiendishly difficult cryptic crossword in her daily paper. She peered over her reading glasses at me and smiled. She looked good in her black leather trousers, white blouse and short leather jacket. She had on a pair of black court shoes with a stiletto heel. I could see the Star of David gold necklace around her neck. It was delicately and beautifully finished in tiny diamonds. Her wedding band had returned to the finger of her left hand. When I had asked her why she shrugged her shoulders and simply said,

"I'm with you. I don't need unwanted male attention..."

I returned to my studies. Eve knew me well enough to leave me alone at these times. About forty minutes into the three-hour journey, I felt her naked foot up on lap. I reached below the table and grasped her foot. I weaved my fingers in between her painted toenails just as I would do when we were sat on the sofa watching television. Her eyes were heavy and she was soon asleep with her arms folded across her chest. I reached over, removed her reading glasses and returned to my books.

The drinks trolley passed by and I ordered a coffee; Eve was still fast asleep.

The hostess asked, "Would you like something for your mother?"

I smiled, "No. I'll just let her sleep..."

I licked her sweat from my fingers and returned my hand to her toes...

About an hour later, she withdrew her foot, "Was I snoring, Edward?"

I teased her, "Yeah, very loud. The other passengers were complaining..."

She pushed on her shoes, "I need to pee; come with me..."

I looked up, "The toilet's behind you; through that automatic door."

Her eyes open wide; she glared at me, "Come with me..."

I sighed...

We squashed into the tiny toilet as she wriggled down her trousers and squatted over the bowl; her knickers were around her ankles. "Give me your arm..."

She grasped my hand so she wouldn't be forced to actually sit on the toilet seat by the swaying of the carriage as it picked up speed. I stared at her as she ejected a noisy steam of urine. I shook my head...

I spoke, as she sorted herself out, "I don't know how you women can hold such large quantities of pee..."

"That's because we don't have prostates. I thought you were a medical student?"

I laughed, "The hostess wanted to know if my mother would like something from the drinks trolley."

She smiled as she tightened the belt of her trousers and pushed me aside to get at the tiny sink, "At least she didn't think I was your grandmother."

I opened the door and peered out; there was no one in the corridor. She quickly followed me out as we returned to our seats.

The snooty hotel receptionist looked disapprovingly at me, "Mrs Ward, I can get you an adjoining room for your son, if you would prefer?"

She signed the registration slip, "Nope, a family room is fine. I need to keep an eye on him."

The receptionist smiled, "Ah; I understand."

He pressed the bell and an obliging bellhop magically appeared to carry my small suitcase and her rather large one up to the tenth floor of the Hilton on Park Lane.

The room had two huge double beds and had a spectacular view of Hyde Park once the observer got over the noise of the traffic on Park Lane.

I asked her, "Are you paying for this, Eve?"

"Nah; the company pays for the directors to attend the board meetings including travel and accommodation; one of the benefits that my late husband bequeathed to me. Are you hungry?"

I nodded, "How about a pizza?"

She held my arm tightly as we walked up Park Lane towards Marble Arch and onto Oxford Street. She was still in her leather trousers but she had donned a maxi coat as the evening was cooling off with a chilly wind.

We sat together in a corner booth. I had a couple of tasteless beers and Eve drank two glasses of wine. She was relaxed as I felt her squashing closer and closer to me.

I was tired by the time we tumbled into the oversized bath. I submerged several times trying to get the dirt and fumes of London off my skin. Eve sat at the other end filing her nails with her feet up on either side. She was wearing a white shower cap. I asked her about her childhood.

"Nothing special; private all girls' school in some provincial town. Silly uniform and even more silly and petty rules. We even had a mistress whose job it was to measure the length of our skirts."

I laughed. "Believe it or not, many schools still have these dinosaurs. Mine was an all boys' school where the main talking point amongst the students was sex. I missed out on all that."

She nodded, "it was different for me because I was a Jew."

I looked up, "Did you have any problems?"

"Oh yes, but it's a lot better now. My father wasn't allowed to join the golf club because of his religion even though he could have bought and sold the place."

I raised my eyes, "That was in the 60's?"

She smiled again, "I'm old, you know..."

I ran my hand along the inside of her thigh, "Yeah, I know..."

We took the large double bed nearest the window. Eve pressed a button next the bed and the drapes pulled open revealing a panoramic view of night-time London. I lay on my side making little circles on her back as she chatted about what she could see over the park.

I reached over her. My hand brushed against her pubic hairs. I could feel new growth. She pushed away my hand, "Yes, I know; it needs doing again."

I lifted up her arm and pretended to examine her armpit in the dark, "Hmm, yes; there's a few stragglers in there."

I leaned in and kissed the warm, fleshy skin. She laughed and pushed me away.

I climbed on top of her kissing her neck and then tracing my lips down towards her full breasts. Her nipples were up and erect ready for me. I slid a hand down her flat tummy and gently pulled a few pubic hairs. I went further down her body as her legs parted to await me. I licked her labia lips; her juices were flowing copiously. I pushed in my tongue as far as it would go. I felt her shudder.

I found her clitoris and wrapped my tongue around it. I sucked her until she came and flooded in my mouth. I felt her breathing hard as I clamped my lips on a nipple. My hand prodded her vagina. Slowly, I slid my hand down towards her rosebud. I made sure it was moist and lubricated and gently pushed in a finger. I pulled it out and popped it back in again. I could see her eyes shut tight. I slid down her body again and licked at her vagina. My tongue caressed the outside, sucking and pulling on her labia lips and then it found its way to the rosebud.

I heard her say, "I'm ready for you now..."

I kneeled up, reached over to the bedside table and squeezed some lubricating jelly onto my fingers and rubbed it over my penis. She reached over and took the tube off me. She massaged her anus with the ointment.

I mounted her. My penis was soon buried in her tight vagina. I rode her gently. She threw me off and went on all fours with her bottom in the air.

I got up beside her with my erect penis prodding at her buttocks. She reached around and directed the head of my penis into her rosebud. I pushed gently. The head squeezed in. I stopped and I felt her push back.

I pushed further in. She jerked. I pulled out and went in again. I felt myself approaching a climax so I eased off. She pushed back at me. My penis went in a further; I let go and flooded her with my semen.

She lay on her stomach, "Hmm, that wasn't too bad."

I flopped down beside her, "It's not supposed to be bad. It's supposed to be good..."

She said, "What happens next?"

"We both go in the shower and then we come back to bed and have lots more sex."

I made her climax three more times before she fell asleep...

It was Easter Saturday. There was a thin, watery sun shining through the bedroom window. I reached out for my sleeping partner but she was not there. I heard a noise in the bathroom; I called out,

"Eve! What are you doing? It's only seven-thirty."

She appeared at the door. I blinked the sleep out of my eyes. She had on a black, lacy bra, a matching eight-strap suspender belt and a pair of expensive stockings. The little cellophane packet was carelessly strewn across the floor.

She smiled at me, "Good, you are awake. You can tell me if my seams are straight."

I was greeted by a vision of her naked bottom as she spun around. I beckoned her over the bed, "Let me have a look..."

All was well so I rapped her sharply on the backside.

She pouted at me, "I'll let you do that later, if you ask nicely..."

I got out of bed. Her eyes went to my erect penis, "Put it away, I've got meetings to attend."

I sauntered over to the bathroom remembering that she was busy all day leaving me with several hours to get on with my studies; I had a lot to get through."

She kissed me on the back of the neck as I stood at the toilet, "Help me get dressed; my cab will be here shortly."

I threw on the complimentary bathrobe and went to the closet. I extracted a tailored pin stripe skirt suit complete with a matching waistcoat. Eve called it power dressing; I was none the wiser.

I turned to her as she wriggled into a pair of French knickers. She stepped into the knee length skirt. I offered her the waistcoat and helped her arms into it. I pulled her close as I did up the buttons making sure not to crush the silk blouse. She put her arms around my neck and nibbled at me ear,

"We've got all day free tomorrow. We'll do something nice. It's Easter Sunday."

I nodded as I fastened the last button, "Yes, I'll work all day..."

She stepped into a pair of modestly raised black court shoes and stood in front of the bathroom mirror applying the last of her make-up. She smacked her lips, "Will I do?"

I nodded, "Of course. You know what to do at the meeting. Just raise a few questions about the graph we went through on the train. I'm sure it's okay but it seems as though it's been made overly complicated."

The bedside phone rang. She pointed at it. I picked it up. A disembodied voice spoke with a Spanish accent.

"Could you please tell Mrs Ward that her cab is outside?"

I grunted some sort of acknowledgement. Eve nodded at me.

She blew a kiss at me from the door as she clutched her bag of papers, "I'll be back around five...Love you..."

With that, she was gone into London's busy life...

Housekeeping came about an hour later but I was already dressed and working through my books and papers at the table by the window. An older Eastern European co-worker accompanied an attractive black female. They were both dressed in an all in one dress upon which was emblazoned the name of the hotel. They were both bare legged.

The black female smiled sweetly, "Good morning, sir, can we make up your room?"

I looked at her name badge, it read, Julie, Happy to Help, "Of course, I'll get out of your way."

The girl smiled sweetly and batted her long, dark eyelashes. She received a dig in the ribs from her companion...

I blew her a kiss as I exited the room...

I buried my head for about three hours in the hotel reception constantly having to turn away eager waiters desperate to get me to purchase some refreshments. Apart from that, no one bothered me. About two o'clock, I left my books back in the room and strolled across Hyde Park to the café. It was a pleasant day. I sat down with a cup of hot coffee and a cream cheese bagel.

I took out a book and began to leaf through it when I felt the bench move.

I looked up to see the smiling face of my housekeeper, Julie.

"Well, Julie, Happy to Help, what can I do for you?"

"Buy me a cup of coffee?"

She sipped it. She still had on the hotel uniform but the buttons were strategically opened so that I got a eye full as she sat down and crossed her bare legs.

"I thought you weren't supposed to fraternise with hotel guests?"

"It depends what you mean by fraternise."

I stared ahead, "You know exactly what I mean."

She moved a little closer to me, "You are studying medicine?"

I nodded, "Yes, at Liverpool University."

"What brings you down to London on Easter weekend?"

"I'm with my..." I paused, "My mother."

"Oh yes, Mrs Ward. She's stayed here before. I didn't know she had a son?"

I ignored the remark. Julie then said, "I want to study medicine."

I asked, "Are you a student?"

She nodded, "Yes, I'm on a scholarship from my Government but I'm allowed to work when I can. My hours at the hotel are very flexible. I'm doing pre-med course with the hope of being accepted at a UK university."

I was intrigued, "Which government?"

"Barbados."

I smiled, "I had a girlfriend from Jamaica."

She fluttered her eyelashes at me again; "Perhaps you can help me, talk me through your course."

I then spent the next hour giving her the run down on my studies. She did have some concept of the degree of difficulty and she already had a good first degree in chemistry.

She stood up, "My break is over." She dropped a card with her name and telephone number in my lap, "Call me if you want to do something whilst your mother is busy..."

I dropped the card in a litterbin as I returned to the hotel...

Eve returned just after five in the afternoon, cursing and swearing. She was muttering about patronising men who don't know their arse from their elbows.

I let her shout and swear at the bathroom mirror whilst she peeled off her clothes. She dropped these carelessly on the floor. She was struggling to unclip the stockings.

I went up behind her and grabbed hold of her shoulders. She leaned her head back on my chest and breathed out, "Sorry, Edward..."

I nibbled her neck; "I like it when you are excited."

She looked at me in the mirror. I moved in closer behind her and gently pushed her down towards the vanity unit. I parted her feet with one leg and unzipped my trousers with one hand.

I put my hand between her legs and opened her labia, which was already well lubricated with her natural juices. I pushed into her with a gentle movement. Her bottom came back to meet my thrusts. She bent lower over the sink so that more of me would enter her.

I reached around and found her clitoris. By this time her face was almost on the unit. I could see her eyes were closed. I pushed a little harder and soon I filled her vagina with semen.

I went to pull it out but she squeezed me tight, "Let me enjoy it for a moment..."

Somehow, I got her onto the freshly made up bed and soon, my head was down licking her out. She climaxed quite quickly...

I flopped onto the bed and told her of my exploits with the lady from Barbados...She sat up still wearing the stockings and suspenders and pouted with jealousy...

We steamed up the bathroom with the shower when there was a knock at the door. I grabbed another fresh, clean robe and went to the door. The bellhop had what looked like two suit enclosures complete with hangers. They were gracefully laid across his arm.

He said, "Delivery for Mrs Ward."

I presumed they were outfits for her meetings. I felt myself being pushed away. Eve had quickly wrapped a robe around herself. She thrust a five- pound note at the young man and closed the door.

I said to her, "How many outfits do you need for these meetings?"

She let her robe fall open, "These are not for meetings. You are taking me to the ballet this evening..."

I swore silently to myself tying to look pleased...(I fucking hate ballet...)

Just before seven in the evening we stood before the full-length mirror in the bedroom. I was self-consciously trying not to look at myself in a black evening suit complete with a crisp, white shirt and black tie. I hadn't worn a tie for ages. Next to me stood a vision of pure elegance and beauty.

Eve was wearing a full-length, strapless, pale blue dress with a matching jacket. She had on a necklace of glittering diamonds and matching earrings. Her long auburn hair was tied back on one side with a diamond clip. She had put a discreet black bra and the tiniest pair of knickers one could imagine. She had on a pair of silvery stilettos that raised her height. She clutched a simple matching bag.

Her arm was in mine, "Come on, young man, time to escort your lover to the theatre..."

She sat close to me in the taxi as it weaved its way to the Royal Opera House for a performance of Swan Lake. I couldn't wait...

Her dress had a slit down the front and it fell open as she sat down not bothering to try to cover up her legs. I put my hand between her legs. They parted discreetly to allow me access. I caressed her vagina through the thin nylon material. I felt her legs squeeze against my hand,

She whispered, "You'll make me wet..."

I could detect her feminine scent on my fingers. The cab driver stared at me in the mirror.

We had good seats in the dress circle. Eve had her arm through mine for the whole of the first act. I glanced at her as she was totally immersed in the proceedings. I looked at the dancers. The women were like delicate China dolls. The heavily made up men all seemed to be carrying rather large appendages between their legs but I knew most of them stuffed items down their tights to make themselves appear bigger...

I enjoyed the music of Tchaikovsky, which I knew, as my mother was always playing it as I was growing up. Even though I disliked the whole scene I had to admit it was way over the top and very grand.

I helped her to a bar during the interval and then stood outside the ladies toilet whilst she paid a visit. I was drinking a glass of lukewarm, overpriced white wine. Eve had knocked hers back in one fell swoop. When she returned she passed over her knickers, "Here, put these in your pocket..."

I decided not to ask any questions...

At the end of the performance, I went to collect the coats; there was five-minute queue. When I returned, she was deep in conversation with another female. I hesitated but, seeing me, she beckoned me over.

She grasped my arm as she made some introductions, "This is my very handsome escort for the night; Edward Carter who is a medical student at the university.

The female, smiled at me, "So this is the dashing young fellow that's been keeping you away from us for the past few weekends?"

Eve laughed, "Edward, this is Elizabeth. We sometimes play golf together. She's down for the same meetings as me."

I shook her limp hand not knowing exactly what to make of this. We made small talk for a few minutes before a tall and handsome fellow came and swept her away.

I asked, "Who was that man?"

Eve replied, "Definitely not her husband. He is currently in Malaysia on some business trip. Elizabeth was a colleague of my husband when he was alive. I think he was diddling her as well..."

She threw on her coat and sighed, "Come on, I'm starving..."

We walked slowly through London's West End as the Easter crowds pushed this way and that. We finally entered a small Italian bistro where we tucked into a plate of freshly made pasta and some indeterminate sauce. I stuck to beer whilst Eve consumed three glasses of wine.

Phoneme52
Phoneme52
23 Followers
12