Fish and Finger Pie Ch. 01: Rashmika

Story Info
The pleasures of mature women.
3.8k words
4.52
7.7k
6
0

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Phoneme52
Phoneme52
23 Followers

I was a bit of a nerd. In fact, I was a total nerd, especially when it came to women. I went all the way through my secondary education with absolutely no knowledge of the fair sex. It didn't hep that I went to an all boys' school where contact with the girls' school down the road was strictly verboten...except for the odd 'social' organised by the nuns; (no snogging, holding hands, petting or passionate clinches...)

Consequently, by the time I went up to university to study medicine, my contemporaries, for what they are worth, had all experienced the carnal pleasures of the flesh. In school, I was forced to sit next to little Lawrence in art classes who insisted of relating stories of exploits with his older sister and having no shame about it either...I didn't excel in still life drawing or painting.

The nearest I got to actually having sex was jerking off to a sticky magazine loaned from an exchange Danish student...I was an only child living in a house with older parents. My father, the local village doctor, was always at work, at least he said he was...My mother was a leading light in the local women's guild and was never at home. I was left to my own devices. In this part of rural England there was little else to do but study.

The nearest thing my mother ever got to bestow her blessings upon me was when I was accepted to study medicine in Liverpool. I was proudly paraded in front of her female friends as if her parenting skills were entirely responsible for my academic success.

I was thankful to enter into academia at the tender age of eighteen. I lived frugally and spent many an hour burning the midnight oil studying. Whilst my fellow students spent all their waking hours, when not engaged in anything remotely connected to their course, on bedding as many ladies as they could. I kept myself to myself.

My first hospital practice when I was twenty was a bit of an eye-opener. I had never seen so many of the female species altogether in one confined space. I began to notice the younger nurses who, restricted in the amount of make-up they were permitted to wear, pushed the boundaries to the absolute limit. When you are earing a facemask there is little else you can do than spend your time of plastering on as much eye cosmetics as you can...

Whilst my fellow medical students sampled the delights of these ladies, I kept myself to myself. I found their boasts of conquests tedious. Our time was split between the lecture theatre and hospital practice. I was permanently tired. It was often the case that I would come off an all night shift in some accident and emergency department and then faces a two hour examination on some obscure aspect of human biology.

Just before I went into my fourth year, I was twenty-two at the time, I was confronted with a compulsory course on medical ethics. I had only a fleeting idea of what that was but it was deemed so important that some students, who were actually very able doctors, where forced to re-sit because they had not paid enough attention to this course.

I was determined not to fall into this trap, which seemed to me to be a mixture of philosophy and the law... It was in this series of lectures that I first noticed this rather nice professor who went by the name of Doctor Rashmika Patel. I found myself staring into her eyes from the back of the hall. She was about five feet eight tall, slim with glossy black hair that was always neatly tied behind her head. She always wore expensive trouser suits often with a waistcoat and a shirt and tie. I became more engrossed in her than the wretched course, which I found neither challenging nor demanding. It seemed to me to be basic common sense. But, what did I know at the time?

I produced a couple of hastily put together papers to satisfy the requirements of the course and thought no more about it until I got summoned to her office out of the blue.

I tidied myself up and knocked on her door. A voice told me to enter.

She looked up. I must say that she was particularly beautiful that day. She was wearing a knee length skirt suit and some shiny black stockings topped off with some heels. I swallowed audibly at this vision of beauty.

"Ah, Student Doctor Carter, so good of you to come."

I swallowed again and nodded wondering what this was all about.

I nodded at her, "Professor Patel."

She waved at a soft chair over I the corner of the room in front of which was a small coffee table, "Take a seat, please."

I sat down and watched as she gathered up some papers, stood up and came and sat down in front of me. It was all I could do to keep my eyes off her long, nylon-clad legs that seemed to spark with electricity as she crossed them.

All thoughts of lust were soon dispelled as she tossed down my term papers.

"Do you not think ethics are important, Edward?"

"Yes, yes, Ma'am," I stuttered.

"Then why do you consistently achieve top grades in all your other subjects and not mine?"

I had no answer except for the truth that I had not really bothered to study her course preferring to ogle at this vision of beauty in front of me.

I then got half and hour of ear bashing. By the time she had finished, I was as red as a beetroot. I left when her phone rang and she dismissed me with a flick of an elegant hand. I spent the next weekend re-working the papers when I had planned a short trip home to visit my parents.

I passed the course with significantly improved grades and thought no more about it.

That summer I managed to secure a job in a local supermarket stacking shelves. I was living in a shared rented flat. My fellow students were away for the vacation. This would be the last long summer holiday before the final two years of my course.

I quite enjoyed the work; I didn't have to think. I resisted the urge to train as a cashier preferring to trundle pallets around the store and not tax my brain. Late one evening, I was stacking some tins in the grocery department when I felt a tap on the shoulder. Thinking it was one of the other staff, I turned around to see Professor Rashmika Patel smiling at me.

"Doing some real work, I see?"

"Ma'am..." I nodded and I blushed.

"Well, Edward, I am a little surprised to see you here."

"Ma'am, I'm just taking to opportunity to earn a little cash before term restarts in the autumn."

She was wearing a tight pair of jeans and a white blouse. Her hair was tied back on one side with a diamante clip that sparkled in the harsh lights of the store.

"Thank you for your revised papers. I managed to lose the others, as I didn't want your carelessness to come back and bite you later.

I flushed up again, "Thank you, Ma'am."

"Pass me a tin of tomatoes, please. Be seeing you..."

I watched as she sashayed down the aisle with a swing of the hips and shook my head. Back in my flat later that night I looked her up in the university handbook. Rashmika Patel was in her mid forties and had been at the university for a number of years coming from a background in London. There being no social media at the time, I sat back and puffed out my cheeks.

I didn't see her for a week or so but then she came into the store nearly every day buying little items at a time. She would always say hello and stop for a little chat. I was on the early shift one day having started at six in the morning. It was two in the afternoon and I had just clocked off anxious to get home. I was walking through the car park to get the bus when I heard her calling me.

"Edward, are you finished for the day?"

I was surprised, "Yes, Ma'am; just on my way home."

"Come on, I'll buy a penniless student a cup of coffee, if you like?"

She led me to a sleek Mercedes. I slid in on the smooth leather seats thinking I had died and gone to heaven...I looked down at her long legs as her skirt rode up her thighs flashing her stocking tops.

She drove into a busy shopping mall, parked the car with expertise, (I couldn't even drive at this time.)

The little bistro was on the third floor we sat in the corner. A waitress brought us some coffee and two cakes. Over the next hour, I learnt that Miss Patel was divorced with no children and was extremely happy to have rid herself of her husband's family. She lived alone on the top floor of a tower block overlooking the river.

She excused herself at some point and then returned and squashed in next to me in the corner booth. I felt her legs rub against mine.

"What are you looking for, Edward?" she asked earnestly.

"Dunno, Ma'am," I stammered.

"Stop calling me Ma'am, we aren't in college now. Call me Rashmika. That's what all my friends call me."

"I felt her hand on my leg under the table, "Do I excite you, Edward?"

I nodded.

She stood up, "Good. Then until next time, bye..."

A week later, I was being led into the elevator of her residential block. I was totally unprepared for this moment having just come off the late shift. She clasped my hand firmly as though she wasn't going to let me go.

Her apartment was expensively furnished. She poured me a drink although at the time I hardly touched anything stronger that beer. She sat opposite me crossing and uncrossing her legs. I felt as if I would explode in my trousers.

She asked, "Have you got anything to rush back for?"

I shook my head, "Good," she replied, "Neither have I and nothing in the morning so let's not mess about, shall we? Go and take a shower..."

I peeled off my work clothes in a walk-in shower and stood under the warm, soothing spray of water. I was totally unprepared for this. I had my back to the door when I heard it open. Doctor Rashmika Patel had her long hair tucked under a shower cap. She was entirely naked. I turned away embarrassed.

She laughed, Oh, come on, Edwards, how many naked ladies have you seen in the hospital?"

I was about to say that was different but her hands came up to my back as she soaped my shoulders. I had to keep my back to her to cover my raging erection.

Her hands reached around my waist and took hold of my penis, "Make sure you give that a good scrub..."

I felt as though I would have come there and then...

The door opened, "Give me five minutes, Edward and then come to bedroom. There's a dressing gown on the door."

I nodded as she grabbed a fluffy white towel and tied it around her waist. She gave me an eyeful of her full breasts. She had dark circles around her pointed nipples.

I resisted the urge to jerk off into the hot water after she left.

There was soft music playing on the radio of her bedroom when I entered. She was naked under the covers. I could smell her body oil. Her hair was plaited into two long pigtails. She looked radiant.

I decided to come clean with her, "Rashmika, I've never done this before." I looked away, embarrassed.

She replied, "I know; I can tell. Your fellow students would have my knickers off in the living room..." She laughed. "Come, I'll show you what to do..."

I reached over to her. I knew the mechanics; you shove your penis into the vagina, move up and down and then you spurt your juices inside.

She pushed me off, "Ah, ah, not yet. I'm not ready. If you stick that inside me, you'll tear me to pieces. Be nice to me; wind me up. Start at the top and work down."

She pulled my head towards hers and kissed me pushing her tongue into my mouth. She tasted delicious with just a faint hint of the whiskey she had drunk earlier. She pushed my head down to her breasts and I instinctively sucked on the nipples. I felt them go erect in my mouth. After a few minutes, I felt her hands on my head as she pushed me down to her vagina. She has soft, silky hairs neatly trimmed around the edges. I heard her.

"Find my clitoris and roll it around your mouth; be gentle and don't shove anything up my pussy."

From my biology lessons I knew where her clitoris was but I needn't have worried, as she seemed to be one of those ladies with a rather prominent one that seemed to engorge as I gently sucked.

"Don't make me sore; be careful..."

I had the organ in my mouth for what seemed a long time. I felt her breathing shorten and then her back arch upwards as she pressed self into my mouth.

Her orgasm was strong and she squirted into my mouth. I swallowed her juices. She pulled me up and licked my face.

She said, "You did that right...now let's see what I can do for you. Come on, I'm ready for you now."

I mounted her as she carefully guided me raging cock into her wet pussy."

She wrapped me on the backside, "Lie still. I just want to enjoy the moment."

She clasped her legs tightly behind my back. I couldn't have moved if I had wanted to.

We lay there for about five minutes. She tapped me on the back and whispered in my ear, "Okay..."

As soon as she moved I shot my sperm deep into her pussy..."

She laughed and pushed me off. "Don't take it to heart, Edward, you did good." She reached over and grabbed a box of tissues. She pulled out an handful and placed a couple between her legs and told me to wipe myself.

"Let me just go and clean myself. Don't move."

I was still trying to pick off the bits of tissue from my penis when she came back, lifted the covers and climbed in next to me. I felt her snuggle up.

"Don't worry, we've got tomorrow morning..."

I awoke just as it was getting light. I had a monstrous erection, which was a combination of wanting to pee and sexual excitement. She was on her back with one arm behind her head. She was snoring gently; the snores of someone who is content. The thin sheet has ridden down her body exposing her well-formed breasts. I wanted to put my lips on them again. I slowly reached over and gently touched the tip. I flicked it lightly and watched as the erectile tissue began to swell. The nipple hardened; I swallowed noisily.

A sleepy voice said, "Go and make some tea..."

With that she turned over with her back towards me.

The modern kitchen was bright and well ordered and I had no difficulty in locating what I needed to make the hot drink.

She was still in the same position when I returned. I carefully placed the cup on her bedside table. I had struggled to pee with my erection but when I spied my lover again, the organ sprang again to life. I threw off the robe and climbed back into bed. She turned and a leg came over me. She breathed,

"Drink your tea..." The snoring returned.

I sipped the hot liquid and looked around the room. It was filled with contemporary furniture. There was a chaise longue by the window. I could see her black lingerie carelessly tossed across the back on top of the clothes she had been wearing when we came in. Her high heels lay on the thick carpet; one was upright, the other was down. The fitted wardrobe opposite the bed was covered in mirrors that I hadn't noticed when I came in. I could see myself sitting up in bed next to a sleeping beauty.

I felt a hand reach over me. She whispered, "Are you okay?"

I nodded, "Why wouldn't I be, Doctor Patel?"

I felt her squeeze my arm. Her hand went down between my legs. It grasped my penis.

"I see you are ready for me?"

She slowly rubbed it up and down, "I should go and pee, first...but what the hell?"

She got on top of me pinning down my arms, "Just lay there, okay?"

I nodded as her hand went first to her vagina. She moistened a finger and gently rubbed the outer lips willing for her natural juices to flow and lubricate the organ. Satisfied she was wet enough, she moved around until my penis was directly positioned for entry. Slowly she lowered herself on to me. I felt my cock slide into her pussy.

"Don't, move while I tell you something. You know that it's very difficult for a woman to climax with the man in the so-called missionary position?"

I had no idea what she was talking about.

She rolled her eyes, "Now I'm going to bring myself off riding on your penis."

She began to move up and down. I felt her pubic bone press into me as she adjusted her position to get maximum pressure on her enlarged clitoris.

She rode me hard. As her breathing shortened, little beads of sweat appeared on her top lip; I licked them off enjoying her salty and musky taste. I felt her body arch as she took a deep breath. I felt her vagina tighten around my organ but I was determined not to ejaculate. She rapped me on the side of the face, "Let it go...Let it go."

I Her vagina began to spasm as she reached a climax. She cried out loudly as she hit her peak. I then felt the wetness around my groin; she had let herself go, literally.

She collapsed into my body panting furiously, "Ohh, that was good, Edward. Now let it go!"

I felt her tightness again. She rode me for a few seconds and then I poured my sperm into her."

She lay on top of me enjoying the wetness.

I said, "The bed's wet."

She nodded, "Yeah, I know I should have peed before we started but don't worry I have plenty of clean sheets."

I heard her in the shower. She called out, "Come and join me." She was soaping her groin area.

We enjoyed a lengthy shower. I towelled her off. She said, "Come, I want to show you something while you recover your strength."

She led me hand in hand to the bedroom. She climbed under the covers and beckoned me to join her. She reached into her bedside table and took out a small rounded object. She pressed a button on the side; it vibrated strongly. She smiled, "Good, plenty of strength in the batteries."

She reached into the top drawer and extracted a tube of lubricating jelly and smeared in on her vagina concentrating on her clitoral area. "You see, Edward, a woman does not need penetration to achieve a climax."

She lay on her back, pulled up her knees and opened her legs. She expertly placed the vibrator on her most sensitive area and smiled as she closed her eyes.

I watched her as she masturbated with the little vibrator. I reached down and sucked her erect nipples. She came after about two minutes but she didn't shut off the toy. She kept it there as she pulled my head towards her. She kissed me; her tongue went in my mouth; I sucked it hard as she came again. There was another spurt.

I reached my hand down to her vagina. I massaged the outer lips of her labia. The lubricating jelly had done its job. I slid in one finger. She gasped. I knew enough about the female sex organs to know where the so-called G spot was on the roof of the vagina. I curled my finger up and down pressing on the trigger. She came again this time covering my hand in a warm liquid.

I don't know how long this went on for but I'm sure she had a least ten orgasms but I noticed that they got les powerful as they mounted up. After the last one she tossed away the vibrator. I lay back, "Jesus, Rashmika, how many was that?"

She shook her head, "I dunno, maybe nine or ten."

"I never knew a woman could do that."

She buried her head into my shoulder whispering, "My record's twelve..."

She rested a few minutes and then said, "Come on, it's your turn. How would you like me?"

"Can I take you from behind?" I asked.

She looked at me, "Of course. Just make sure you put it in the right hole..." She burst out laughing as I flushed up.

She turned over and got up on all fours. I got up behind her. My penis was hard again. I rubbed the jelly over it and it slid in easily. I felt her clench her vagina. "Gently..."she whispered.

Her face went down into the pillow as my penis went in and out. My balls slapped her beautiful, round behind. I felt myself coming. What little sperm I now had went deeply into her vagina. I lay down beside her, "I can't do anymore, Rash."

She smiled, "When a man tells me he can do it all night I know he's a liar. Just rest. We'll get up later and go and get some breakfast."

She talked about her husband. "He was a pig. His idea of sex was shoving it roughly inside me and then coming as quick as he could. No thought for me. He was always trying to get into my ass but I would fight him off. He did get in once but he couldn't maintain his erection. I punched him in the face; big mistake..." She looked wistfully across the room.

Phoneme52
Phoneme52
23 Followers
12