Fish in a Barrel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Clean it up," I told her.

She looked down, then at me.

"What?"

"Lick. Clean it all up."

She seemed to hesitate just a moment before her face once again found my dick. She licked a little, making a little bit of a show of it.

"I'm dripping," she told me, stopping for a moment.

"That's okay," I told her. "Feel it coming out of you as you taste it on my cock."

If she had any hesitation, it was all gone now. She licked and slurped. I could see her swallow some as she went.

I did not have quite the vitality of youth as she did. As good as it felt and as delightful as the situation was in my mind, it was going to be some time before I was ready to go again.

As I was trying to figure out how to while away some time, her phone went off, a text message. It was nearby and she reached for it then read something.

"Your boyfriend?"

"Yeah, he's probably wondering where I am," she said.

If she hadn't already felt the gravity of the situation while we were going at it, she certainly did now. She was compliant and that text message made it abundantly obvious to her.

She hadn't run away yet so I figured she wouldn't. She was mine to continue to use as I pleased. I was determined to use this to my advantage.

"How often do you masturbate?"

"Uh...," she stammered a little before finding an answer. "Every couple days, I guess."

"Have you ever played with yourself while your boyfriend watched?"

"Once. I was trying to get him going and we only had a little time. I was drunk."

"Do it now," I said.

I pushed her back gently on the couch, then spread her legs. One was over the back of the couch, the other foot on the floor.

She was spread wide. I could see her wetness and a small trickle of my cum running out between her pussy lips.

Her face showed some hesitation and a great deal of confusion. I knew that she must still be at least a little preoccupied. She had just cheated on her boyfriend and let a stranger cum in her.

I do not think her hesitation was anything other than that she probably thought this a strange request. None of it could have been too surprising to her. But reality has a way of sizing up the moment. She needed some reassurance.

"Go on," I told her. Perhaps it was no reassurance but direct instructions worked just fine.

She went ahead and did it, her fingers finding her clit first, then one stabbing into her hole. She closed her eyes softly and nestled her head into the couch cushions. I was pleasantly amazed by how well she was rolling with everything.

"Taste it," I commanded as she pulled her finger out.

Her eyes had been closed but she opened them and stared at me as she licked her finger thoroughly and seductively.

"How does it taste?"

"It tastes like cum. And me," she said.

She licked a little more.

"It's... different."

"Was today the first time you've tasted cum?"

"Second before today. Not much experience."

She had already gone back for more and she was still licking her finger.

"Do you usually let your boyfriend cum in you?"

"Never. I'm not on birth control."

"He always wears a condom?"

"I make him. He doesn't want to."

"Even that drunk night?"

She knew what I was asking. At no point had she mentioned anything about a drunk night. It was my assumption.

She looked a little pained for a moment, as if she wondered how I knew about that. The look changed to resignation quickly. My assumption was correct.

"I let him start sometimes. When it's more than just the tip, I stop him."

"So this is the first time you've felt cum in your pussy?"

"Second. I had a one-night stand on spring break once."

"Very naughty," I chided, with a big smile on my face.

"He didn't ask. I didn't stop him when he went... in me. It felt so hot at the moment."

"You didn't stop him later either," I said.

I did not make it a question. It was not a question. I wanted her to go over it in her head.

"I had no idea he was going to... it was... quick."

"Keep touching yourself. Make yourself come."

She said nothing. Her eyes closed again. I could tell that she was reliving some moment or other in her mind, maybe that night on vacation.

"Think about how good it felt, to let me release inside you. The warmth... the completion... knowing that you'd given me that pleasure."

Eyes closed again, the moaning got louder. I watched and it did not take long.

Her legs were still spread wide, remnants of my load still trickling out of her hole. This was even better than imagining her in bed alone. Now I was imagining her drunk in a cheap spring break hotel, fingering herself hard to try to come. She was alone after some guy she did not know had deposited a second load in her unprotected hole.

She was imagining something that was just as hot to her. For all I knew, it was the same thing, just from her perspective. This was not aimless stimulation on a warm, lazy day. She was masturbating furiously with the clear intent to make herself come.

She did, she came with force, with a lot of noise and quivering. It was a sight to see.

I will never know what a woman's orgasm feels like or the variety of the possible qualities. This one was different than her others. There was no fanfare or moaning. She did not thrash like before.

The only sounds that came with this one were some grunts as he bucked her ass hard into the couch. It was breathless, as if she was holding her breath.

As quickly as it started, it ended. Her eyes darted open and she looked at me.

I asked, "did you enjoy that?"

She was still panting too much to answer.

It was a rhetorical question anyway, even if she did not know that.

I was ready to go again. This was a mix of surprise and obvious comprehension for me. It takes me much longer to recover these days.

When the day had started, Isabelle had been my innocent muse. Lovely as that was, recent events had uncovered a much more sordid and true-to-life history of hers. No longer untouchably naive, she was now maturely relatable.

Somewhere in our brief journey through sex today, she became attainably sexy. I was no longer looking to assert myself on her delicacy. I had promised her that I would use her for my pleasure and she had welcomed that.

As soon as she had come down a little bit from her gasping for air, I knew that she was ready also. She was ready to do what I told her and to let herself get used for my enjoyment.

I also knew what she wanted. She wanted me to cum in her again.

For her, I had resurrected a long-past experience and made it new and fresh. This time it had more feelings attached to it. Good or bad, I was embroiled in some raw and sensitive history.

She wanted that feeling again.

But I was not going to give her what she wanted. My angle here was to take what I wanted. I knew that she was ready to give me anything I wanted to take.

"Take my cock down your throat again. Gag on it."

There was no hesitation at all.

She did what I said. It got the exact reaction I wanted. As I felt her warm mouth descend deep down my shaft, she gagged and started to drool. There was still cum on it, and between those it was slick.

"That's good," I told her.

"Now come here."

She crawled up my body and wiggled her cunt against my dick. If I had not said anything, she would have slid it right in and started to ride me again.

"Not there. Push it into your asshole."

She thought about that for a very brief moment.

Once again, I did not think she hesitated. Rather, she was probably trying to figure out how to make it happen.

I was not going to ask and I did not need to. I knew she had never taken it in the ass before.

It was hard to imagine that she didn't know what was going on. She had to have seen this in porn before.

"Slowly," I said. "Work it in a little at a time."

I watched her gasp at first, then grimace a little. Her back door was tight. It was an amazing feeling, heightened by the fact that she was following on command.

"Push out as it goes in."

She was not just following my orders, she was reaching for the stars. She had already eased it past my head and was still working her way down. I could tell it was hurting her a little.

"Stop for a moment. Let yourself relax."

When she did, she started breathing quickly. Big, deep breaths at first, pained ones. They gave way to a much more relaxed sigh though.

"Push out. Don't stop."

Everything got even tighter as she did. Without a word or any sign of pain, she bore down with her weight and slowly pushed my cock all the way into her asshole. When she hit bottom, she moaned very quietly.

Getting the head in had been a little bit of pushing. Between my cum still on my prick and her gooey spit, there was little resistance.

At this point however, everything was slippery. Halfway down my cock, her pussy started gushing. There was no pulling on my skin or hers anymore as I just slipped in. Her juices were pooling and running down my balls.

I was about to tell her to start to ride a little but she did it on her own. What had started out a little stretched and hurt a little for her was now clearly pleasure. She was enjoying the feeling of having her butt stretched wide and fucked.

In moments, she was riding away. These were no soft, cautious strokes. She was jamming my dick in her ass hard. Each downstroke seemed to be with a vengeance.

It was just too tight and I knew I would not last long. Just the physical feeling was intense, tight and hot. I was grunting too, the feeling of her squeezing ass milking my cock. But I wanted to see how compliant I'd gotten her. I asked her a question that I knew the answer to.

"Are you ready for me to cum?"

She looked at me, panicked.

"Not in there," she said.

"What? Where?"

"I want... like before."

I was not going to let her be shy like that. I knew she was enjoying this and that she was willing to do anything. I wanted her to say it and I was going to make her say it.

"Tell me what you want."

There was some doubt in my mind over whether I would be able to execute my whole plan. Although it had to have been immeasurably intense for her, it was for me too. Anything might have set me off.

She kept riding, and I could tell that she was close to coming. It was her first time getting fucked in the ass and she was close in just a couple minutes.

"I want... you to... cum...," she said.

A moment later, she realized that was too ambiguous. I was clearly inside her and ready to cum. She finished what she was saying.

"... in my...," she said, pausing to gather the courage to say it.

"... in my ... pussy."

And with that she came again. As she did, her rear end clamped down on me, still sliding up and down my shaft, my head scraping the tight passage beyond. I had to focus to keep from unloading in her.

I knew what she wanted and I was determined to soil her pussy once more.

"Well you'd better hurry and do that then," I managed to say.

She just pulled up on the next stroke, reached between her legs, and slipped my cock into her pussy again. I felt her velvety, slick hole squeezing as she forced me in. She was mid-orgasm. She was determined.

I went to the bottom with one stroke. That was all I could take.

This was beyond filthy like a whore. It was actually unclean. She was clean and reserved, the kind of girl who would not even let her boyfriend bareback her. That same girl had just taken my cock out of her ass and slid it into her pussy.

I came hard, hips bucking, my dick driving deeper into her as it pumped everything left in my balls into her clenching pussy. I could feel it oozing out of her as it spurted into her and past my shaft.

She kissed me a little bit as I returned to a more normal state. I expected her to lie on me for a while and enjoy the feeling of my cock softening inside her.

That was not what she thought I expected though. She was bright and attentive. She had been listening and taking notes in her mind the whole time.

As I started to go a little limp, she moved back down between my legs and started to lick. Not only had she followed directions, but she'd learned how to be a good little slut and get ahead of my desires.

I fell asleep in there somewhere, totally spent. When I woke up, she'd let herself out.

I didn't see any signs that she had taken a shower. I hoped that she was not living with her boyfriend and that she had not gone to his place. He would know before she took her clothes off, from the cum on her breath and the glow of her skin. Even if he would not pick up on that, she was still dripping with my load and her bikini bottom was full of it. There was no way he was not going to realize.

Several days passed with a struggle. As caught up and into it as she had been in the moment, it would be a hard thing for her to rationalize.

Isabelle showed no signs that anything had changed at our next meeting. She was a little less sticky on me. She would not give any of the other boys more attention than before. Perhaps, simply put, she was just a little more reserved.

I did not hear from her as much following that day, except a few more times, when we picked up as we had left off. A couple times, the texting got hot and heavy, and when I told her to come over, she stopped whatever she was doing to come over and drain my balls.

But that got tricky too. Soon after the second booty call, I stopped being so forward and giving her orders. The texting slowed down, then stopped entirely. A few days after the last text, she missed a meeting and never came to another afterwards.

I will never forget her though, the time I turned a sweet, innocent thing into my submissive slut.

12