Fisherman's Delicious Catch Pt. 02

Story Info
Coralia is captured and then saved.
5.2k words
4.76
6.4k
10

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
910 Followers

This is basically an erotic love story and of course all characters are over 21. It will definitely not start out as a love story, but it will get there. Please vote often (fives are most welcome) and of course please leave constructive comments.

PS -- If you have fantasies, ideas, etc for new stories please let me know, that includes twists on existing stories, and I will see what I can do. Many of my stories have started out that way.

The Fisherman's Delicious Catch

Chapter 3

George continued his everyday search for his mermaid, and he thought he would see her blue-green tail far out in the ocean, but he could never get close to her. Coralia continued her surveillance of George trying to determine if her feelings were true. Was he her lover, her protector and the mate she had been waiting for?

After two weeks of this cat and mouse routine, Coralia decided that it was time to see George again. His routine varied almost every day, but the values he showed were exactly what she desired. He seemed to have a set of moral standards that coincided with her own, but he did have one thing she was going to have to deal with. He loved sex with women, and he appeared to be really good at it.

During the two weeks she studied him, he had made love to four different women. The looks he gave those girls were nothing like the looks he had shared with her, but every woman walked away with stars in their eyes and trembling legs, but none ever came back. It appeared that it was his choice; he never wanted the same woman twice. He was obviously more experienced in the sexual arts than she was, well okay, way more experienced and she wanted him the be the first and only.

She had tracked him both on land and in the ocean. When she first saw him take a woman to bed, he seemed kind of technical, but when the woman left, she had a faraway look in her eyes that told her that the lady's world had been rocked to the core. But as George escorted the woman out of the cabin, he kept glancing towards the ocean like he was looking for his mermaid. Deep in her heart, she knew that he was looking for her and all these women were substitutes for her. Every time he looked towards the ocean, his look had a longing and a desire that he didn't share with other women, only her.

She had watched him every day and knew his swimming routine. During his swim he would pass by several docks that jutted out into the channel between a long mangrove and the mainland. One of these docks was isolated and had been long abandoned. It was on this dock that she decided to wait for George.

Coralia perched herself provocatively on the dock, still in her mermaid form and waited. As she waited, she glanced down at her breasts to see her nipples were engorged with excitement. Her whole body quivered imagining what was about to happen. She could feel the excited butterflies in her stomach and could hardly wait for her prospective lover to show up. She was going to give her body to him, seeing if her heart and soul followed.

As Coralia waited, she began to daydream of her upcoming time with George. She imagined his rough hands caressing her back and ass cheeks as he held her, the caresses on her belly and breasts, his lips roaming over her face as he kissed her. Her fantasies swirled through her mind and her body trembled with anticipation. Her eyes lost focus as she drifted into her dream state and her daydreams became more real.

She dreamt of George doing to her all the things she had seen him do to his substitute lovers. Coralia had no sexual experience and had no knowledge of the sexual arts, or what a lover expected from her. The romantic novels she read involved beautiful loving sex and watching what George had done to his ancillary lovers, stunned her with their intensity.

Coralia imagined making eye contact with George and with a jolt she began to feel the pleasure he could pour into her. Coralia felt her nipples harden and moisture began pooling between her legs as she imagined George's kisses and caresses. The fantasy induced vibrations began teasing her nipples and clit with little imaginary caresses only heightening her arousal. It was like nothing she had ever known, and the eroticism began to build inside her.

Her eyes fogged with the lust and desire growing inside her. She imagined that George's eyes were so captivating, alluring and kept drawing her into an erotic dream. She was being easily being drawn into the erotic world of a life with George and experience everything her lover wanted to her to feel. She was losing herself in those feelings and it was something she wanted more of and to really feel the life of blissful erotic emotions. She gave in and immersed herself in George's virtually sensual and passionate world.

Coralia felt her body trembling as she vicariously felt George's erotically mischievous and teasingly erotic bliss take over her reality. She could see and feel everything as her mind drifted away while her athletic mermaid's body was gripped in an erotic anguish beyond her experience. Her nipples ached and her pussy clenched while unparalleled passion centered in her sexual core.

Coralia finally began to understand the erotic dance between lovers. In her mind's eye George was using all of his skill to tease and torment her body in a way that would heighten her arousal, while never letting her reach orgasm. She felt the blistering torment building the euphoria inside her until she felt as if she were a bomb that would explode only when he desired it.

She was truly lost in her lustful fantasy with her mind spinning and her body squirming in erotic anticipation of what was to come. She had seen George in his swimwear and knew how handsome he was, and this only enhanced her lustful fantasies. She was so lost in her erotic dreams that she almost didn't hear the motor of a boat coming up the channel. When the motor penetrated her lust fogged mind, she panicked, rolled off the dock and into the water below, hiding below the dock.

The pitch in the motor changed and she heard voices yelling in excitement. She knew they could be excited thinking she was a big fish, but in reality, she knew they had seen her and were moving in to capture the mysterious mermaid. She wriggled to the bottom of the channel and slithered along the bottom to the next dock in an effort to get away. Unfortunately, the muck along the bottom of the channel churned behind her and the noises from the engines and excited yells followed her.

Suddenly a net surrounded her with her arms and tail becoming entangled in the netting. She knew she was about to be captured and revealed, so she shed her tail in favor of her legs and morphed into a human captured by the net. As she was pulled out of the water, her spectacular form was naked and on full display to the fisherman that had captured her.

Coralia looked at the men in front of her and two of the men looked like well-to-do gentlemen on a fishing holiday, while the third appeared to be a hard-bitten fishing guide. Pulling her from the water this way revealed her firm succulent body hidden and yet revealed by the netting. All three gawked with eyes wide open and mouths agape, at the gorgeous woman trapped in their net. It was obvious that none expected to see a beautiful nude woman in their net.

Coralia knew she needed to play the part of an offended woman and began to turn red with shame. Being captured by George had been sensual and loving, but this was the stories she had always heard about, and she was filled with fear. At the same time, she screamed with terror, "What the hell are you doing throwing a net over me? Let me go you bastards and quit looking at me that way".

All the men were looking at her as they would a delicious piece of steak hanging from a meat hook. It was this kind of a look that made her stay away from humans and hide her beauty all these years. She could tell by their stare that every man wanted a piece of her. She shivered with revulsion and terror as the fishermen licked their lips in anticipation.

The guide looked at her with a smirk and in an unforgiving voice said, "Whatever I catch in my net belongs to me, so shut the fuck up! I know we are going to enjoy our catch and who knows, you might as well."

The other two men didn't seem as ready to take her as their catch, but their eyes still roamed over her succulent form with carnal delight. If the guide did something, it was obvious that the other men would go along. As she investigated the trio of men, she saw no sympathy, only lust. With these men hungering after her, she was scared of what was going to happen. At the same time, the fact that her body was igniting such lust in all these men made her belly quiver, her nipples harden, and her pussy was getting wet. Her mind was petrified with fear, but her body seemed to have other ideas.

The men grabbed the net and the guide untangled Coralia's hands, but instead of releasing her, he bound her hands with some of the rope. The rope was tied to a large stanchion designed to display trophy fish, but as he pulled on the rope Coralia was pulled high in the air and they displayed her as their trophy catch.

With her arms pulled high over her head her breasts were likewise pulled up high on her chest. Her breasts wobbled enticingly as her nipples hardened into tight knots pointing at all three men. Her breasts were large for her frame; they were full and almost completely covering her chest with just enough sag to give her breasts, a beautiful, rounded shape. Her areolas were a pale pink about the size of a silver dollar with small, pointed nipples in the center.

Her thin muscled belly was stretched thin, elongated emphasizing her tiny waist and slim hips. Coralia's bald pussy was glistening with water and her nectar. Her legs were thin but well-muscled and her dainty feet dangled above the dock. Coralia's taut athletic body was on full display and the silent ogling stares were a testament to her beguiling and captivating beauty.

All the lustful, hungry stares seemed to ignite a prideful longing. All these men desired her sensuously displayed body. All the years of hiding her figure seemed to fade away and she wanted them to look. She wanted to feel beautiful, desirable, yet her innocence and no experience left her with no idea on how to act. She longed to be one of those Playboy Playmates that every man thought was stunningly gorgeous, but she still tried to push away those lascivious thoughts.

Maybe it was the captivity, the net bondage or her previously lustful fantasies, but her normal common-sense mind seemed to have lost all rationality. Instead, the immoral stares and bondage seemed to ignite a craving that she never knew she had but had always been able to suppress. Her body's long stifled hunger bubbled to the surface pushing aside all logic. Coralia's innocent mind and desire-filled body warred with each other leaving her in a kaleidoscope of emotions.

Hanging from the stanchion stretched her body thin and seemed to make her body more sensitive to their looks and even the breeze around her. She had read about bondage and BDSM, but never experienced it until now. Now her body ignited with a new kind of fiery need, one that she liked and wanted more of. The helplessness kindled a carnal exhilaration that she had never felt before and she liked it, but not with these guys.

Logically, she knew she was in a desperate predicament and her body was going to be a plaything to a trio of brutish men. Irrational fear gripped her, and she knew what was going to happen to her but could see no way out. At the same time, her panic released a crazy yearning for the kind of physical pleasure she had always dreamed of. The ache deep inside her must have always been there, but she had always been successful at keeping it suppressed.

She had really hoped that George would be the man that ogled her naked form, glorified her spectacular figure and took his time filling her with desire. Being trapped in netting and being bound naked, strung up and displayed before the men had never been in her fantasies, but having their eyes roam over her glistening form was rekindling the lustful desire inside her.

She should be disgusted with her body's reaction to this debasement. Now she seemed to get excited being shown off to these brutes. Her mind tried to take control, but her body wasn't listening. She had long been denied the glorification her spectacular figure deserved. For once, her carnal desires seemed to overrule her logical mind. Coralia tried to understand what was happening but could only chalk it up to being trapped in bondage.

She had heard and read stories about women loving bondage, but she had always discounted it as something only perverse sluts wanted. Now that she was strung up in front of these men, she liked the helplessness, the ogling stares and felt a sensual craving in her belly. Maybe she was one of those sluts that enjoyed this kind of treatment but hadn't known that until now.

The guide pulled a knife from a scabbard, cut away the remnants of the net leaving her totally naked and exposed to the fishermen's leering gazes. Fear quickly came back as the brute in front of her started caressing her breasts with the tip of the knife. Coralia could feel the guide's lusty stare crawling over her skin, while she screamed for him to let her go. That excited tremor in her belly and pussy was getting stronger. The guide with the knife brought Coralia back to reality when once again he started tracing the knife tip down her chest.

Coralia looked at all the men with lust obvious on their faces. Then she glanced over at the leader as he stared at her hard nipples prominently displayed on her full, heavy breasts. He leaned over touching her nipple with his tongue which made Coralia feel an electric jolt run straight to her pussy. He brought the knife up to her nipple and began to scrape her nipples with the edge of the knife. Coralia felt the fear of the knife grow in her belly. As he continued the knife play with her nipples, flaming excitement in her pussy overtook the fear in her belly.

Coralia had never understood why bondage torment could be titillating but being displayed with amorous glares had her womb twisting in a frenzy. The fisherman's stares felt like caresses on her breasts, belly and pussy but the guide's knife only made her nipples harder and more engorged. Despite her body's reaction, Coralia prayed that George would save her and then he could stimulate her bound form and tease her to his heart's content.

Coralia looked down at her quivering breasts and watched the leader toy with her nipples. Watching him play with her only increased her excitement as she saw her nipples harden even more into tight thrusting knots. Coralia moaned lustily as she felt her nipples tighten into turgid peaks of inflamed nerves that somehow seemed connected directly to her pussy. Her breasts dominated her sight, and she couldn't see her belly, but she could see her hips thrusting back and forth in blatant arousal. For just a moment, she felt like a gorgeous star with all these men ogling her spectacular nude form enticingly displayed before them.

Coralia was silent as she watched the reaction her nude body had on the men standing in front of her. Their shameless eyes were caressing every inch of her body and she had to close her eyes to try to stop the needy throbbing in her pussy. Her body seemed to hunger after being displayed in front of these men. Her hips were continuing to weave slowly but temptingly on their own in an erotically seductive dance.

All these feelings were new to her, yet she found she liked the power and the excitement her body produced in these men. She opened her eyes again and saw several men licking their lips and rubbing their hands together as if they couldn't wait to feel and taste her. This made the flames in her pussy go even higher and she let her head fall back as a lusty moan escaped her lips. She wanted this bondage, but with someone she loved and without the fear.

The guide continued tracing the tip of the knife over her breasts, toying with them. Coralia sucked in her breath in a panic, trying to get her breasts away from this knife. She shivered with fear as well as erotic stimulation. Her hips swiveled back and forth while she moaned softly. She still couldn't figure out why she felt this way but wasn't sure she wanted it to stop, but she only wanted George to do these things to her.

The guide seemed to enjoy toying with her spectacular breasts and nipples. As he began to pinch her nipples with his fingers, Coralia realized he was doing what all the other fishermen wanted to do, play with her breasts. While the guide teased her enraptured figure, the two other fishermen stayed back enjoying the show. The flames in her quivering pussy were growing higher and she couldn't believe her body's reaction to this humiliation.

The knife would travel all around her breasts toying with her womanly mounds occasionally, leaving little shallow nips that felt like little pinches on her breasts. Every little touch with the knife sent excited pulses to her nipples and soon they were distended, rigid like pebbles. Her nipples were thrusting towards all those lusting eyes and imaginary tongues. She could feel all their hunger caressing her breasts and nipples. Everything that happened to her breasts sent corresponding erotic pulses to her weeping pussy.

Coralia attempted to close her eyes so she couldn't see the depraved power her body was igniting in these men. She dreamed that it was George doing these things to her and her yearnings grew exponentially. The erotic flames in her body forced her eyes open, once again she saw the leering eyes and the licking lips of her captors. Her displayed body's craving responded as she seductively writhed and twisted erotically while hanging from the stanchion.

The guide drew the knifepoint down over her flat muscled belly and ran it around the center of her bald pussy. This new tactic renewed the fear in Coralia's belly, and she tried to turn her hips away from the knife. She silently prayed for George to save her and almost as if he was answering her prayer a voice rang out, "What the fuck are you doing to my woman?"

The guide stopped dead and turned to confront George. George was still in the water, quickly moving towards the dock. The blood in his eyes gave the guide a pause, but when George climbed on the dock the guide moved away from Coralia. George was a head taller, more heavily muscled than the guide and George's rough reputation as a brawler left the guide not interested in a fight.

The two fishermen were afraid of what they were seeing and scrambled into the guide's boat. The guide quickly sheathed his knife and put up his hand in surrender. As he backed towards his boat he stammered, "I captured her in my net, and she never said anything about belonging to you. We will leave, reluctantly, but if you ever get tired of her, give me a call. I was just getting started and I have lots of ideas for her."

George's face turned red, his hands curled into fists, and he began to stalk towards the guide. The guide smiled an evil crooked smile and headed rapidly towards his boat and steered the boat away from the dock. George stared after them with hatred and malice until they were almost out of sight, then turned to stare at spectacular sight in front of him. For several moments he was silent, aghast and stunned with his mermaid in her spectacular human form.

This was the first time he had seen her without her tail and if it was possible, his mermaid was even more stunningly beautiful without her tail. His eyes slowly caressed up her delicious form and her scent of arousal only stiffened his desire. Maybe it was her stretched body hanging from the trophy stanchion, her large prominent breasts topped off a taut succulent body, with a tiny, muscled belly with slim tight hips, butt and legs. She had sleek sexy lines with soft lustrous skin making her whole package look the epitome of dazzling femininity.

Oupa99
Oupa99
910 Followers
12