Fisherman's Delicious Catch Pt. 05

Story Info
Their loves grows and so does the BDSM.
5.3k words
4.43
4k
11
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers

This is basically an erotic love story and of course all characters are over 21. It will definitely not start out as a love story, but it will get there. Please vote often (fives are most welcome) and of course please leave constructive comments.

PS - If you have fantasies, ideas, etc for new stories please let me know, that includes twists on existing stories, and I will see what I can do. Many of my stories have started out that way.

The Fisherman's Delicious Catch

Chapter 6

As he woke in the morning, George lay on his side staring at the delicate, beautiful creature lying next to him. Her arms were above her head still tied to the headboard. Her lithe body was perfect in repose, with her full breasts creating soft inviting mounds on her chest, rising softy as she breathed. As her breasts rose with her breathing, he noticed her soft pink nipples and remembered as her excitement grew, how they became hard and demanding with a fiery hot pink color.

Her ribs were prominent against her skin and with her arms above her head, her chest was pulled up creating a dramatic sloping transition into a tiny waist and concave belly. Her ribs were so starkly defined against her skin he knew she was malnourished. She had a very sensuous navel that begged to be licked and played with as it nestled deep in her taut muscular belly. He thought she would look great with her navel pierced and a beautiful diamond nestled in her belly button.

Her concave belly created a deep valley between her hipbones that lead to a prominent mound that capped off a perfect set of pussy lips. They were still glistening from their lovemaking and would occasionally twitch. He was tempted to play with her inviting pussy lips, but instead slowly cupped her enticing mound. Automatically her legs opened, and she moaned softly as his hand covered her pussy.

George lifted his hand, lest he wake his sleeping beauty. His eyes roamed to her legs that were muscled dancers' legs, shapely yet muscled and her butt was the same; shapely, tight and muscled. As he ogled her stunning legs, he thought back to her florescent tail the first time he saw her and imagined her muscular tail attached to this gorgeous creature.

He looked at her innocent beautiful face, softened in sleep and wondered why she had chosen him. The minute their eyes connected, they had seen into each other's souls and with her pleading eyes, she knew that he would somehow save her. He saw an innocent woman whose naïve countenance would get her into trouble, and he knew she would shortly be dead if he didn't save her.

He reached over and softy caressed her stunning tits, then let his hand wander down her rib defined chest across her taut stomach and finally caressed her tempting pussy. As his hand wandered across Coralia's supple display of sensuous womanhood, he avoided her wounds from yesterday's abuse by the fishermen but saw the shadowy hollows of her body. She was a stunningly artistic creation; God's womanly perfection and he couldn't keep his hands from exploring such magnificence.

How could the fisherman abuse such beautifully innocent womanly mermaid was beyond him? Then again people deface the statue of David or the Mona Lisa, so he had to guess there are crazies everywhere. Still the innocence on her face combined with her deliciously decadent body left him sure that if he didn't protect her, she would come to a hellish end.

As continued to touch her and caress her soft skin, he heard her gasp. He looked up and saw her looking at him with tears of sadness in her eyes and anguish on her face. "What's wrong sweet one?" he asked.

She looked at this gorgeous man that had shown her glimpses of heaven and her heart ached to have him be her master. Last night had been most incredible night of her life. From the moment their eyes connected Coralia felt things that she had never felt before. For the first time she could ever remember she had wanted this man to make love to her, but he didn't and for days she ached for him. Last night was the first time somebody cared about her and had actually made love to her. She had never felt or even imagined the kind overwhelming and loving passion that he ignited in her last night.

Growing up, her only friends were girls and even most of them intimidated her. She saw other mermaids taking the man they wanted and no one except her was shy about men. The other mermaids seemed to know that mermaids always out-shown human girls, but Coralia didn't buy that. When it came to romance, she always seemed to feel overmatched by all the noise around her. Nobody bothered to see the sensitive woman inside and it was all about her figure and sex. The result was only the bad boys would ask her out, and they were only interested in another conquest. She wanted the right man, not just a man.

Coralia didn't know much about George, but he was obviously a kind gentleman since he had saved her from his nets and again from the fishermen. He was masculine, handsome and at least in her eyes, very sexy. Since the she had seen him fixing any and everything on his boat, she knew he was smart. However, the most important issue was he hadn't let anyone intimidate him. Not only had he stood his ground when the fishermen tried to bully him, but he fought back, matching him toe-to-toe and finally he conceded.

She wanted to live luxuriously in her femaleness, and she wanted a strong man lying with her taking his pleasure and desire from her. As a woman, she wanted to feel chased and controlled by the spirit of a male. She wanted to be someone's sexual touchstone as he conquered and took her. He had to respect who she really was inside, and she had to know she could trust him.

She had always stood on her own two feet, holding her own ground intellectually and emotionally. Coralia was a strong woman that not only embraced her femininity but never really reveled in it. However, sexually she didn't want to hide who she was anymore, and she wanted a strong man to make her feel the emotions she dreamed of. Her brief time with George felt like a start and for the first time she thought she had found someone who could challenge and dominate her.

She fantasized about his lips kissing down her body and his hands extracting every bit of desire from her. In her daydreams, she had found a man secure in his masculinity and one whose strength matched her own. She dreamed that he made love to her mind until her body couldn't exist without him. Coralia wanted somebody that she could surrender to. Someone that could worship her mind and body whenever and wherever he wanted. She longed for someone who owned her and someone she could belong to.

Coralia's favorite kinds of romance books were battles between a strong man and a strong woman, tinged with some dominance and submission. The thought of a little bit of BDSM made her crazy with need. These were her favorite kind of fantasies and ones she dreamed of. She sadly understood these dreams were just that, unrealized fantasies. No one would ever take her on and steal her away. She still dreamed of being saved and taken by her White Knight. It was an unrealistic fantasy ... then George came along.

She dreamed she was lying helpless as he claimed every inch of her. She felt him tear down all of her emotional walls, taking more than she was willing to give. He took whatever he wanted and gave her more than she imagined. She dreamed of willingly giving herself to him, without hesitation or reservation. In her fantasy, she was vulnerable without embarrassment or shame, but happily felt like a real, sexual woman.

These were images that she had always had. Now for the first time in her life, she felt as if they might come true. Conceding that lovemaking to George was the first time she had ever given up control and he felt oh so good. The thought of meeting somebody that she wanted to surrender to was exhilarating and the thought of him taking her anyway he wanted was breathtaking.

The minute he touched her body, her whole figure throbbed for more, just like last night. Just his scent made her nipples harden and his soft gentle touch made her pussy gush aching to be filled. In one night, this man changed her whole life and she desperately wanted more. Someone had finally shown her passion, beauty and bliss, but her whole life had shown her that this couldn't last. While her body craved his touch, her mind was trying to prepare her heart for his abandonment. Nothing like this that ever happened to her. She feared it wouldn't last and he would be gone when he finished using her. Her eyes overflowed with tears, as her heart started to break with loss.

"You're going to leave me, now, aren't you?" she sobbed.

"What ... what makes you think that?" he responded incredulously.

"I can see in your eyes that you demand obedience and that you are a dominant Master," she replied earnestly.

He reached over and stroked her face, looking at her with a soft loving gaze. The kindness and desire in his eyes buoyed her spirits. For a few moments she felt hope pounding in her chest. Maybe he wasn't like she thought, maybe he felt for her as well.

"Baby you are right that I am a Master, but you're wrong about what a Master is. I am a dominant and I do demand obedience, but a master's job is to protect you, take care of you even if you don't agree with his choices. You are a natural submissive and your job is to care for your Master and follow everything he tells you to do."

He looked at her with a hard-determined look, then went on. "The fishermen I stole you from are sub-human brutes, not Masters. They feel powerful by abusing and beating women. Those are not Masters; they aren't even men. Do you understand, Pet?"

"Yes Master, I think I do." She nodded softly, but he could see in her eyes that she didn't believe that he wouldn't beat her. Then with a glimmer of hope in her eyes she asked, "What are you going to do with me?"

"Well, most of that is up to you," he replied seriously. "Coralia, I see a rare chance here. You are an incredibly gorgeous woman, a mermaid and a natural submissive. You're very sensual and responsive. You're also multi-orgasmic, and I think both of us have deep feelings for each other. I think you can make an incredible submissive. I would like you to be my submissive, if you agree to my terms."

"Oh Master!" she said as she beamed up at him, "Yes please, may I?"

George untied her and scooped her incredible naked form into his arms. She felt delicate, light and yet full of sensual desire. Her eyes had a look of wonderous anticipation and as she squirmed in his arms, he knew she wanted him to tame her inner cravings. He watched her delicious figure squirm in his arms in expectation and he knew that he was going to have a difficult time maintaining his discipline. She was as exotically tempting as she was explosively enthusiastic, and he already wanted to be thrusting inside her again, but she wanted him to conquer her. This delicious mermaid deserved his best and he was going to send her into rapturous orbit.

Coralia snuggled tightly into his chest as he carried her with his rugged and forceful stride leaving her excited and a little helpless. She was both thrilled and terrified with the way he carried her. He had a definite purpose or goal in mind, and she was his objective. She knew he loved her and whatever he had in mind would be something spectacular for the both of them and that left an enthusiastic anticipatory tremor inside her sexual core. She wiggled in his arms eagerly waiting for whatever was to come.

She had always hungered for an aggressive lover and went wild thinking about being restrained with some bondage apparatus. Turning herself over and giving her body and heart to someone was a very scary proposition, but one she was ready to do ... with the right person. One very important lesson she learned is that you must love, respect and most of all completely trust your dominant and she did trust her lover. While George was not a practiced Dom ... as far as she knew, she trusted and loved him without question.

George's manhandling, his tying her to the bed and her deflowering was more incredible than any sensual dream, had been just what she craved. His aggressive stripping her naked and throwing her on his bed and tying her to the bedposts had been a dream come true. Yes, he treated her like she was a spoiled beautiful woman that knew she could get away with anything. She had always longed for the man that she could trust and would treat her like his very own sex slave. It seemed as if that moment had finally come and while there had been some pain in the bondage and stretching, the recurring multiple orgasms had been nothing short of breathtaking.

In her gut she knew he would never hurt her, but maybe she had really pushed him where she really wanted him to go. Coralia always had fantasies about a strong-willed man just taking her any way he wanted, but never thought she would find that man. Stretched tightly on the bed tender and sensitive finally waiting for her lover, but the rest of her had been thrilled to the core and she wanted everything he had to offer. She had no idea what was coming next, but she knew he was not finished with her, not by a long shot.

The minute they entered the workout room she noticed many things that excited and scared her. While there were several pieces of equipment that she had no idea what they were, George headed for a Pilates reformer that he had purchased many years ago, never used and it had been positioned between two columns. The reformer was basically a 6-foot padded bench that slid on rails, and he laid her on her back on the bench. She lay compliant on the bench, having no idea what her lover had in mind and not knowing excited her beyond anything she had experienced or even dreamed about.

Only when he began to buckle manacles on her ankles did she notice the ropes on top and bottom of the reformer, anchored around the columns. She felt a slight wave of anxiety wash through her, but more than that her nipples hardened, and her pussy gushed with wanton eagerness. As he stretched her legs into the manacles, she felt lustful sensations in the pit of her stomach and a carnal willingness to become the object of his dominate lust. When he finished buckling the manacles on her legs, he stretched her arms over her head and buckled her wrists into the manacles at the top of the reformer.

The whole process only took seconds, but being bound naked, helpless, and vulnerable sent an excited quiver through her body. She knew she was giving herself to him and he could do anything he wanted to her. As he began to tighten ropes stretching her as if she were on a medieval rack, her excitement grew to the point where it was becoming difficult to breathe.

As George began to ratchet the ropes tighter, he watched attentively as Coralia's already tiny belly shrank even smaller and her rib cage lifted higher defining her ribs against her stretched skin. The valley between her hipbones seemed even more exaggerated as it shrank with her bald womanly mound perking up in a seductive pout. The muscles on her swimmer's legs were stretched and defined, looking even more erotically beautiful than they had ever appeared before. Coralia felt the stretch and oh it felt erotically delicious. She wiggled as she stretched even more, trying to find the perfect spot to feel his aggressive dominance.

At first her breasts flattened and rolled forward on her chest, but as he began to stretch her body her breasts firmed and began to reach for the ceiling. Likewise, her nipples seemed to harden and engorge the more her body was stretched. Finally, George looked at Coralia's face seeing the excitement in her unblinking eyes and needful passion as she wet her dry lips with her tongue. Her eyes were watching his every movement waiting for what was yet to come and when he ran his fingers lightly over her tightly stretched skin she gasped excitedly, "Ooohhh, God! I am yours, do whatever you want to me!"

When he first placed her on the reformer her hot tush sizzled against the cold plastic cover, leaving her gasping with hot and cold unfamiliar sensations. She squirmed trying to find a comfortable position for her ass and then she saw his ravenous ogling eyes caressing her strained form. His greedy craving lit a fire in her loins and her whole body writhed as his longing inflamed the desire in her needy form. Her previous multiple orgasms had only left her hungry for more and she desperately needed him to take out his cravings on her helplessly bound body. She moaned with passion waiting for him to do anything to her and then ravish her.

George sat back on his heels and watched as all the muscles in Coralia's body squirm in an excited dance of anticipation. Her eyes had an excited glow of eager submission, and her panting breaths left no doubt what she had just said was what she truly wanted. He watched as she arched her back in a sensual movement that was also a plea for him to play with her breasts and nipples. All the muscles in her arms, shoulders and around her ribs moved in an instinctual ballet of seduction with the nipples on her breasts beckoning him.

As his eyes scanned over taut body, he could see all the tiny muscles in her belly and hips all squirming under his gaze. His hot stare left a trail of erotic fire over her sensitive skin, and she alternately arched her breasts and then her hips into his loving, hungry glare. George couldn't believe just how incredibly provocative she was stretched and squirming with all her muscles undulating in an alluring primal showcase. He felt his hunger grow to overwhelm her scrumptiously squirming form. While he wanted to ravish her delicious form, he knew he needed to be her dominate and tease her unmercifully before taking her like he really wanted.

This was his time to give back all the unintentional teasing she had heaped on him. At this moment she was his to torment, tease and finally take anyway he wanted, but he wanted her to remember this night and crave his dominance from now on. His look sent nervous tremors up her spine because she wanted him ... she wanted him badly. It was more than just want. It was a need and a hunger. She never got anything she wanted, but despite their lovemaking last night she longed for his touch, his kisses, and his cock. But it was more than having him ravish her, she wanted him to conquer her, dominate her and make her do and feel things she had never felt.

He reached over and grabbed an assortment of sable hairbrushes and a jar of some melted chocolate. First, he just used a small brush to stroke a circular pattern around her breasts until he reached her nipples. By the time he reached the tip of her breasts her back was arched begging for him to torment her engorged nipples. The sable hair was soft and sensuous with a deliciously decadent touch that hardened her nipples as they begged for more.

As he pulled the brush away from her nipples, Coralia let out a low moan, "Nnnooo, don't stop ... Please ... More."

George ran the brush around and over her other breast, finally traveling down the tight skin on her belly until he teased her clit with the soft bristles. George heard Coralia gasp and moan softly, watching as her legs trembled and her hips tried to tilt towards the soft torture. He dipped the tip of the brush into her dewy softness, wetting it with her nectar before continuing to rapidly stroke her anxious clit. Her breathing came in halting gasps and her hips shivered as she rushed headlong into her orgasmic abyss ... then he suddenly stopped.

He smiled as he stared into her lust glazed eyes and saw her desperate look daring him to taunt her until her orgasm claimed her. George changed brushes grabbing a larger brush and dipped it into the melted chocolate coating both nipples. Having never used the melted chocolate before, he waited a few seconds and then lightly blew on her coated nipples. The chocolate hardened on her nipples with her reaction being violent and quick as she arched her back as far as she could with almost every muscle in her body clinching. Her lips parted in a primal gasp before she screamed, "Oooohhhh God, III'mmm going to cum. Master, oh, God please, just a little more."

Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers
12