Fishing Club Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We arrived at Hank's uncle's cabin at four in the afternoon. After offloading the gear, we drove to the boat launch to put the boat into the water. I rode with Hank while Mark took the truck and trailer back to the cabin.

"This is great," I said as Hank motored toward the cabin.

"We love coming here and fishing," Hank said.

I felt the chilly wind in my face as Hank sped up. The boat cruised over the smooth water, leaving a wake behind us.

"There's the cabin," Hank said as he pointed.

When we reached the dock, Mark was there to help us. I glanced at the graph, noticing the water was ten-feet deep at the end of the dock.

Mark pulled to the side of the dock. Hank helped him tie the lines to cleats and secure the boat. Mark climbed aboard, and they showed me the rods and tackle we'd use. We left and headed up the hill to the cabin.

When we went inside, I was able to get a good look at where we'd be staying for the next two days. The cabin was rustic at best. The rectangle building had a small kitchen and eating area at one end and four bunk beds at the other end. In the middle, there was a free-standing fireplace, two couches, and three overstuffed chairs. Like the table and chairs in the eating area, none of the other furniture matched.

Hank opened a door near the sink, showing me a room with the toilet, shower, on-demand hot water heater, and the pump. There was also a stacked washer and dryer combination. I noticed the shower was just an area of the utility room with a small curb to contain the water. A transparent plastic sheet hung from a rod, enclosing the three-foot by five-foot stall.

"The cabin was built by my grandfather. My uncle added the utility room. Liquid propane provides gas for the water heater and the two-burner stove in the kitchen." Hank said. "It isn't fancy, but it keeps us warm and dry."

"This is nice, Hank," I said. "What do we need to do next?"

"We need to get firewood and start a fire. It gets cold at night, and the fireplace is the only source of heat. Then we can take care of our things and have a beer," Mark said.

The three of us went outside and grabbed a load of split firewood from under a lean-to. Hank built a fire in the fireplace while Mark and I filled the wood rack in the living area.

We placed our bags on the upper bunks, each of us selecting one. The homemade beds had a full-size mattress on the bottom and a twin on top. Hank pointed at a cabinet, telling us the bedding was in it. We made our beds and then went outside.

Mark and I built a fire in the firepit. Hank passed out beers, and we sat in the wooden Adirondack chairs around the fire. The steady breeze kept the smoke out of our eyes as we sat looking out over the lake.

While sitting by the fire, Hank and Mark told me about the different methods they used for the fish they targeted. I asked questions, and they answered them for me. When Mark asked if I liked to eat fish, I said I did.

We sat drinking beer and talking for another hour. Mark went into the house, coming back with the bottle of whiskey. He took a sip and handed it to Hank. After he took a drink, Hank passed the bottle to me. I felt the burn as I swallowed.

"I'm going to start dinner. I don't want to drink on an empty stomach," Hank said.

We took our beers into the cabin. Hank pulled a cast-iron frying pan from a cupboard and placed it on the stove. Mark took a package of bratwurst from the cooler and put them on the counter. He took out a saucepan and told me to open the can of beans.

I watched Hank pour a can of beer into the frying pan, then add the brats. He stood at the stove, cooking our meal while Mark and I set the table. When I noticed they used real plates, I asked why.

"We don't like paper plates, Josh. I'd rather wash dishes than deal with them," Hank said.

Once the food was ready, we sat at the table to eat. I told my new friends the bratwursts were great. When we finished, I helped wash the dishes and clean the kitchen. Hank added wood to the fireplace before we took our cans of beer outside.

It was dark, but the moon cast a soft glow over the area and the lake. We enjoyed the fresh air while drinking and talking. Hank passed the bottle of whiskey around, and we all drank some. By about eight o'clock, none of us were feeling any pain.

Mark and Hank shared smiles as they sat watching the fire. I couldn't hear them when they whispered to one another.

"So, Josh, what do you think of our fish camp?" Hank said.

"This is great. I've never been camping or stayed in a cabin like this," I replied.

"We have an initiation for newbies. Do you want to go through it and become part of our fishing club?" Mark said.

Shrugging my shoulders, I said, "How many members are there?"

"So far, just my two cousins, Mark and me. My cousins initiated us two years ago. Since they got married, they don't come here often," Hank said.

I was feeling mellow and enjoying the developing friendship between Hank, Mark, and me. I couldn't help thinking about the relationship they shared with my sister. Neither of them mentioned it, so I didn't either.

"What the hell, I'm in. What do I have to do?" I said.

Mark and Hank chuckled. We passed the whiskey around, each of us taking a drink, then chasing it with beer.

"Have you ever gone skinny-dipping?" Hank said.

"Sure, I've done it at my house when no one was home," I said.

"The first part of the initiation is to go skinny-dipping in the lake," Mark said.

"Okay," I said as I got up and started undressing.

"Let's go into the cabin and get towels first," Hank said.

We went into the cabin. Hank took towels from the utility room and tossed them on the couch. Once again, I began undressing. When I saw Hank and Mark stripping, I was miffed.

"Are you going too?" I said.

"Yes, we wouldn't ask anyone to do something we wouldn't do. You know, one for all and all for one," Hank said.

The three of us laughed as we removed our clothes, tossing them onto one of the chairs. Hank stoked the fire, telling me we would need the heat when we returned. I glanced at Mark and Hank, and they looked at me. We shared silly grins and headed for the door.

I followed my friends down the hill and onto the dock. Without thinking, I jumped into the lake.

"Holy shit, it's fucking freezing," I yelled as heard Mark and Hank splash near me.

"What did you expect? Less than a month ago, the lake was covered with ice," Mark said.

We swam to the dock and scrambled up the ladder. The three of us ran to the cabin, went to the fireplace, and rubbed ourselves with towels.

While we shivered, we laughed. I glanced at Mark and Hank, noticing the cold water had the same effect on them as it did me. Our cocks were shriveled, as were our balls. After warming ourselves by the fire, we moved to the couch and chairs. Before sitting down, Hank grabbed the whiskey. We passed the bottle around, each of us taking a big drink to warm our insides.

"The swim was invigorating," I said. "You said jumping in the lake was part of the initiation. What else do I have to do?"

Sitting next to each other on the couch, Mark and Hank chuckled as they looked at each other. We took another drink of whiskey and then our beers.

It was all Hank could do to keep a straight face when he said, "Now you give us a blow job."

I figured Hank was kidding and trying to shock me. I glanced at their crotches, smiled to myself, and moved closer. Looking at Mark and Hank, I knelt on the floor. They gasped when I put my hands on their cocks and wrapped my fingers around their soft shafts.

Having the element of surprise, I leaned forward and sucked Mark's cock into my mouth. He squirmed as I took his entire dick in. While sucking Mark, I caressed Hank's cock. A few moments later, I felt Mark grow in my mouth, and Hank's swell in my hand.

As I bobbed my head on Mark's six-inch cock, I felt a rush of excitement, much like I did when my friend and I masturbated each other. But this was better. I was finally able to satisfy my curiosity, something I'd harbored for several years.

"Fuck, Josh, we were kidding. You don't have to do this," Hank said.

Lifting my mouth from Mark's cock, I began sucking Hank's dick. His was about the same length but a bit thinner. I was able to take the entire length into my throat. I felt my cock growing as I gave Hank a blow job and played with Mark's cock.

After about five minutes, I pulled my head up, looked at Hank and Mark, and smiled.

"If you want me to stop, tell me now," I said.

Before either of them could reply, I started sucking Mark again. I guess he decided I wanted to blow him because he moaned and put his hand on the back of my head. When his cock hit the back of my throat, I fought the urge to gag and took it in. Pressing my nose against his pubic mons, I rubbed his balls against my chin.

Mark held my head, guiding me up and down on his cock. I tried to jack Hank's cock but found it hard to do while sucking the one in my mouth. Removing my hand from Hank, I concentrated on Mark.

As I bobbed my head, I relished the feeling of Mark's cock moving against my lips, tongue, and the roof of my mouth. I slowed down, taking time to become accustomed to having a cock in my mouth and throat. When I glanced up, I saw the look of lust on Mark's face. His constant moaning, closed eyes, and open mouth told me he enjoyed my first attempt at giving head as much I did.

Mark began to squirm. He let out a groan and said, "Holy fuck, I'm going to come."

I think he was warning me, but it didn't matter. I made up my mind to take my first blow job to fruition. I figured his semen wouldn't taste much different from mine. It wasn't uncommon for me to lick my cum from my hand when I jacked off. There was one time I tasted my friend's when we masturbated each other.

Rolling Mark's balls in the palm of my hand, I increased the speed of my bobbing head and the suction I applied. A moment later, I felt his cock swell and shoot several shots of semen into my mouth. I let Mark finish coming before removing his cock and swallowing his spend. I closed my eyes as I rolled my tongue around the inside of my mouth.

Looking up, I saw Mark had his head back on the couch. Hank sat staring as I licked my lips and moved between his legs. He removed his hand from his dick and didn't protest when I started sucking his cock and caressing his balls as I'd done with Mark.

My cock throbbed as I gave my second blow job. The feel of having Hank's cock in my mouth was just as enjoyable as sucking Mark. I repeated everything I did with Mark on Hank. I took him into my throat, rubbed his balls against my chin, and slobbered on his cock. The sound of my sucking melded with the moaning from Hank.

As Mark had, Hank held my head. Unlike Mark, he humped his cock in and out of my sucking mouth. Hank kept my head still while fucking my face. I didn't stop Hank from doing what he wanted. It excited me, even though he'd taken control. My mind wandered as his cock pushed into my throat, and he groaned. The thought of my sister blowing Hank and Mark caused me to chuckle. I couldn't help thinking of Jill on her knees, taking turns with their cocks.

Holding my head down with his cock in my throat, I felt Hank swell. The first shot of semen went down my throat, and I pulled my head back until the ridge of his glans was against my lips. I wanted to taste him as I had with Mark. While Hank's cum was different, the flavor and texture weren't the least bit unpleasant.

I savored Hank's cum for a moment, then swallowed. Removing my mouth, I sat back on my heels, looking up at Mark and Hank. I'd finally answered a question that had haunted me for several years. I liked sucking cock. I knew I still wanted to date girls. They had body parts a man didn't. I loved playing with breasts and pussy. I also enjoyed kissing a girl, something I wouldn't do with a man. Sucking cock was one thing, kissing was another, and out of bounds.

When I stood up, my erection waved from side to side. Hank looked at my cock, smiled, and said, "How big is that thing?"

Shrugging my shoulders, I said, "I don't know."

"Your cock is at least eight inches, maybe longer." Mark wrapped his fingers around my shaft, slowly stroking me. "It's thick too."

Getting up, Mark sat me on the couch next to Hank. We took a drink from our beer cans as we relaxed, and I enjoyed the afterglow of giving my friends blow jobs. The next thing I knew, Mark started sucking my cock. Hank reached between my legs, caressing my balls as Mark tried to take my entire cock into his mouth. After a few moments, Hank knelt next to Mark.

I watched as Mark and Hank took turns sucking my cock. I noticed they avoided getting too close to each other's mouths. They bobbed their heads, played with my balls, and stroked my shaft. As I sat there enjoying my first blow job from a male, I realized this wasn't their first time.

Mark had my cock in his mouth when I announced my pending climax. He continued sucking me as I filled his mouth with cum. Before I finished, he pinched the base of my cock, removed his mouth, and pointed me at Hank. Hank took me into his mouth as Mark released his grip, and I sent the last two shots of semen into his mouth.

Sitting back on his heels, Hank swallowed, then licked his lips. He and Mark bumped shoulders and began laughing.

"Dude, we never thought you'd blow us. I was joking when I said it," Hank said. "Have you ever sucked cock before?"

"No, this was my first time giving or receiving, at least from a guy. Giving head has been a fantasy of mine for a long time. When I was younger, a friend of mine and I used to jack each other off. I wanted to try oral sex, but he moved away before I had the chance. I assume this isn't your first time," I said.

Laughing and shaking their heads, Mark and Hank looked at each other. "Mark and I have been fooling around together since we were in high school."

"So, how does my sister fit into this?" I said, noticing the look on their faces. "Jill told me about the relationship between the three of you."

"Jill knows Hank and I are bisexual. She's fine with it. Your sister is an amazing girl," Mark said.

"I don't know if she told you, but we started getting together when I caught her and Amy in bed together. They didn't even stop when they noticed me standing in the doorway," Hank said.

"What did they do?" I said.

Laughing, Mark said, "Jill invited Hank to join them."

"Did you?" I asked.

"No, the idea of fooling around with my sister was too weird for me. I left them alone. Later, my sister said Jill thought I was cute. We went out a couple of times, and then I introduced her to Mark. I told Jill Mark was my best friend, and we did almost everything together. She said it was okay with her. Since then, the three of us have been in a relationship," Hank said.

I nodded. "So, what else is involved in the initiation?" I asked.

Laughing, Mark said, "Nothing. You're an official member."

"I have to ask. How'd I do blowing you guys? As I said, this was my first time," I said.

Hank and Mark laughed, and then Mark said, "Let's just say you could give your sister a run for her money. Jill is good, but I don't think she's much better than you are."

"I've only had a blow job from one girl. She wasn't nearly as good as you two. Just so we're straight, sucking cock is as far as I go. I have no desire to kiss another guy," I said.

"We're all on the same page, Josh. Mark and I aren't into making out with each other or any other male. We just like sucking cock once in a while. Until tonight, neither of us has been with another guy," Hank said.

"We should get some sleep. Five o'clock comes early," Mark said.

The three of us cleaned up the area. Following their lead, I climbed into bed naked. As I got comfortable, I smiled, realizing I was going to enjoy fishing.

When we got up the next morning, we dressed and prepared coffee and breakfast. After washing the dishes, we walked down the boat and headed out. No one mentioned what we'd done the night before.

For the next few hours, I received a lesson on walleye fishing. Mark and Hank were patient with me, explaining what we were doing and why. I learned to read the graph and about structure.

I caught my first fish while retrieving my lure. It shocked me at first, but I felt the excitement of reeling in the fighting walleye. After we landed it, Mark used his phone, then mine, to take pictures while I held my catch.

By the time we finished, we had five fish in the hold. Hank motored back to the cabin where we cleaned the fish. Mark fried potatoes while I heated a can of corn. Hank grilled some of the fish for our dinner. It was the best fish I'd ever eaten.

Later, we sat around the fire pit, enjoying a beer while talking about the day's fishing. Hank and Mark said I did great for my first time. At about ten, we headed for bed. As I undressed, I wondered if we would repeat the oral activity of the previous night. We didn't.

On the trip home Sunday afternoon, Mark and Hank invited me to go again. I told them I looked forward to it.


12